The Penis Game

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 7: Let’s Get Flexible.

Since I’ve met Nik he’s always been proud of at least two things: his flexibility and his lack of a gag reflex. The flexibility he blames on his Adderall prescription/addiction. Stretching when on Adderall can increase the body’s blood flow and provide a rush of euphoria from the pills, or so I’m told. I guess you learn something new everyday. And Nik is always on Adderall, so the flexibility comes naturally after years of bending and stretching to get higher.

The gag reflex stories always come with a little more bragging attached. “Oh, watch me stick this plastic spoon all the way down my throat” was the first time I heard him mention it, during our freshman year here at school. Ever since he’s liked to mention how convenient it is that the gay kid was born with out a gag reflex. It actually sounds kinda hot, but don’t tell him I said that.

One would think that Nik would be able to combine these two skills magnificently for endless pleasure the kind of which is so great and easily accessible that most men would just never leave the house. Unfortunately, this was not the case for Nik. He had a penis that was, although thick, slightly shorter than the average, making it difficult to self-fellate. In prior attempts, he would have to flip his legs over his head, reach up with his head and pull down on his legs and dick to even think about sucking his own dick, at most only able to get his tongue to lick it a little, and that just wasn’t cutting it.

Adding inches to one’s dick will change some things, and this is the one thing that Nik wanted to witness for himself. Right after I left the room, Nik locked the door and stripped down naked. He had a boner already, of course he did, his dick more than doubled in length in the last 5 minutes and that’ll turn someone on quick.

He sat on the edge of the bed, hooked his hands under his thighs, and pulled up while stretching his head down as far as he could. He nearly poked himself in the eye with his new dick. This is gonna take some getting used to.

He started slow, licking around the head, playing with it a little, but it was just too exciting to go slow. Before long, Nik’s head was bouncing up and down, getting at least half way down his shaft, which is more than enough to reach the back of his mouth. Nik always knew he had a talent for pleasuring men, and the idea that he is feeling what all those other guys felt, and that it was this good was blowing his mind. Before today he never thought he’d be in this position, it was just too hot.

The suction, the warmth, the control, it all got to the point that was so overwhelming that he couldn’t take it anymore. And I’m gonna be able to do this whenever I want he thought to himself, and that was all it took. He grasped the base of his dick with his right hand and pumped it so quickly his hand was a blur. He saw his balls tense and pull up as he felt the hot stream flowing up through his cock and straight into his throat. He bit down a little out of the pure pleasure and that was a mistake, but his muffled moans of pleasure could still be heard out in the suite’s common room.

Out of breath, lying sweatily on his back, Nik remembered he had to take a couple pictures of himself ‘assuming the position’ to text out.

Last edited:

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 8: Josh

I left Nik when he kicked me out of his room with only a slight chubby of my own. It really did turn me on to know what he was doing in there, but I moved on and found Josh sitting in the lounge. I felt it was time to bring him into the discussion, especially with what I know of his dick.

Nik likes to gossip a lot, and one time it came up in conversation that Josh had a really tiny penis. Pitiably small. I had never seen it, but I figured I could trust Nik’s word on it, he had seen a lot of penis, after all. So now with my new found (or given? Taken? Hopefully I’ll find out eventually...) ability, I find myself in a unique position to help him out.

“Josh! Wanna come get food with me?”

“I don’t know, I don’t really feel like leaving the suite...”

“Come on, we never really hang out anymore...” and that was really all the convincing I needed. I started telling Josh my story when we got outside. It’s about a 10 minute walk to where we’ll be eating, so I figured I could have his curiosity quite piqued by the time we got to the cafeteria.

“I have something important to tell you, and I’m gonna tell it now. Please leave questions ‘til the end and refrain from interruption. It is entirely true. I don’t know how it happened, but I suddenly got the ability to switch penises with other people.”

“BullSHIT!” he yelled with a cackle of laughter.

“Lemme finish, dickhead. I’ll prove everything to you soon enough. I found out I could do this when I accidentally swapped dicks with Charlie by wondering what it would be like to have his dick. Yeah, I know, don’t judge me. I noticed my dick was way bigger and simultaneously heard rumors that Charlie was depressed because his penis shrunk. Don’t give me that look, I was surprised he had a big dick too! I figured it out after a little thinking that I could switch penises with people. I confirmed it when I switched with Nik about 15 minutes ago. He’s up there sucking his new dick down his throat. We were unable at the time to switch our dicks back but we’ll try again later. Any questions?”

“Telling me that you proved it isn’t the same as proving it...”

(...BUZZ...BUZZ...BUZZ...)

“Oh, here’s Nik now, he just texted me... Oh. Oh my God, this is probably some proof for you. You’ve seen Nik’s dick before, right? Would he have been able to do THIS with it?” and I turned my phone to Josh to show him the pictures that Nik had sent me. It was 2 pictures. Both were from the same angle. The first showed Nik on his back, from about the middle of his back up, with his legs over his head, dick sticking straight at his mouth. The second picture had Nik with it all of the way in, with his mouth stretched wide almost at the base of his hairy torso.

“Ok, so I believe you, Cody. Why are you telling me this? And why are you showing me this? This is fucking weird, like the beginning of a bad movie where you get kidnapped by the government and--”

“Calm down, it’s not really that big of a deal.”

“It’s fucking unnatural, what the fuck?”

“Honestly, I don’t really know what or why the fuck yet. But you know how I like to help people. Mostly. And what I’ve learned about this so far, and it has only been a day, is that I can steal something and then give it to someone else with no legal repercussions. Example: I stole Charlie’s cock, gifted it to Nik, and now Nik is wholly enjoying his new appendage, as we witnessed. Yes, Charlie is currently dealing with what seems to be crippling depression, which I am doing everything I can to fix the next time I see him. From now on, I’m only stealing big penises from strangers. Preferably people that I dislike.

“If you are okay with it, I’d love to gift you a fuckin’ horse dick. Nik told me you don’t exactly have the biggest dick, so I thought this would be the most fun thing to try.”

“Well, ‘not exactly the biggest dick’ is an understatement. It’s barely four inches short. But, how are you going to do this?”

“We’re gonna go somewhere crowded. Maybe the mall. And I’m just gonna switch dicks with every man that walks by us when we’re sitting in the food court or something until I get a monster in my pants. We may be there for a while because there are some pretty small odds of coming across something that would satisfy our needs. Then I’m gonna give it to you and you can go crazy and fuck anything you want.”

“Umm, that sounds awesome. Let’s do it right away. My god, I can’t believe you want to do this for me. We can go to the mall right after we get back if you have the time.”

“Let’s eat first.”

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 9: Let’s Go To The Mall. Today.

Sitting at lunch, Josh and I discussed the further details, those of which I had discussed with Nik and that you have already read, so I won’t repeat them for you here. After that we headed back to the dorm to get ready for our visit to the mall.

Before we left I had to check on Nik. Of course I was curious about how his last hour or so had gone while Josh and I were eating. I knocked on his door but there was no response, so I tried the doorknob. It was unlocked, so I slowly entered. I don’t know what I expected to see, but it sure as hell wasn’t Nik completely naked with his limp dick in his hand, passed the fuck out and covered in a layer of sweat and semen. I was happy to see he was enjoying himself though, so I checked to make sure he was alive, turned off the light and closed the door quietly behind me.

The ride to the mall was a little bit awkward. Josh was excited, I was a little bit anxious, and we didn’t know what to talk about. We only had one thing on our minds and I was unsure of how to lead a conversation through that topic, so we just listened to the radio until we pulled into the parking lot in front of the food court.

We each got a Mrs. Fields cookie (a needed dessert from our dinner earlier) and sat down at a table close to the middle of the food court. I started swapping dicks right away. I didn’t really feel bad about what I was doing, there wasn’t really any large variation in the penises I was taking and giving. All were rather average, more than five and less than seven inches in length by my estimates. Josh was getting impatient but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

About 20 minutes in to my quest I saw the man that I would be harvesting Josh’s glorious junk from. In fact, I saw his feet first. They were quite long, at least a size 15 or 16, and the looked disproportionately large since he couldn’t be more than 6 feet tall. Now, I know that there is no direct correlation between shoe size and penis size, but I had to take a shot at this one.

He couldn’t have been more than 19, his face smooth, wearing a high school letterman jacket. If I had to guess, I’d say he played quarterback, but that’s just my over-active imagination. He was very attractive, as was the girl on his arm, who must have been the head cheerleader (it would just make things perfect). The were heading toward the movie theater, probably to see a romantic comedy, but for all I know it was his turn to pick a movie. I made sure to take his cock before he got too far from us.

“I think we have a winner, Joshie-poo.”

“Oh?”

“Oh yeah. It’s long, it’s thick, it’s straight. No immediate problems to report. Wanna head to the bathroom and take a look before we make things final?” And so we headed for the public restroom at the back of the food court.

A quick note: I know this is a shorter chapter, I apologize, but I needed to split it up from the next one, which has a bit more meat, excuse the pun. I'll be posting that one shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: aleloth

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 10:

Josh could see the bulge in my pants going halfway down to my knees, I hadn’t gotten completely soft yet from after the switch, and he was practically giddy. Luckily the men’s room was empty when we got there so we didn’t get any strange looks when we went into the handicap stall together.

I unbuttoned my fly and pulled out the new penis with a flop. It was absolutely huge in it’s semi-hard state. I asked Josh, “so what do you think? Satisfactory?” I expected that I’d be able to give it to him in a matter of moments, but I was wrong.

“It looks more than satisfactory! It’s fucking gigantic! I’m kinda nervous though... mind if I give it a squeeze? Sort of like a test drive of a new car?”

“Sure, I guess that’s ok.” I was a little shocked that Josh wanted to touch what was still technically someone else’s penis, but I figured it could hardly be considered a homosexual tendency. Everything we were doing was uncharted territory with this whole penis switching business and he knew it was in all likelihood going to be attached to his body very soon anyway.

He didn’t just give it a squeeze though. He gave a few tugs, and it felt good. Really, really good, and I got fully hard again. It stuck out straight from my body, maybe a little bit of an up angle, at a length of about 10 inches. And Josh couldn’t really get his fingers to touch around it without really squeezing hard, and that felt great too.

“What about the balls?” he asked. He couldn’t get the smile off his face and I knew he was enjoying what would soon be his new tool and all the possibilities that would soon be coming with it. So I pulled my pants down so that they were about at my knees, and we could both see the heavy sack hanging down between my thighs. I would guess that the balls were a little smaller than two lemons swinging back and forth down there.

Josh gave another tug to see them swing and a wave of pleasure flew up my body. I don’t know if it was the foreskin sliding over the head (this was, after all, the first time I’ve ever been uncircumcised. Wow, I bet no one’s ever said that before.), but I was weak at the knees immediately. I had to grab onto the safety pole on the wall just to keep standing. Josh’s grin grew wider.

“Mind if I take it around the block? Complete the test drive, so to speak?” he asked in a half-whisper.

A million thoughts ran through my mind. First of which was What the fuuuuck? Josh is actually enjoying this too? Followed quickly by Oh my god, just fucking jerk me off already! I didn’t trust myself to speak so I just signalled that he could continue.

He jumped right in with two hands, jerking me from top to bottom. I had to put all my weight on the safety bar to keep from falling, the feelings were just so amazing. I knew right away that I wasn’t going to be able to last long at this, it just felt so good. But I was wrong about that too.

I didn’t get really close until about five minutes in. It felt miraculous, what was happening down there. On top of the new sensitivity of this package, Josh seemed like a real pro. I guess he has spent a lot of time jerking off. I started getting sweaty, I almost always do, and he tells me to take my shirt off. “I don’t want it to be too obvious what was happening in here,” he says with a smirk. So I do as he says, revealing my dark chest hair, thin across my chest but much thicker over my abs.

I was leaking pre-cum like a fountain and he rubbed it into the ultra-sensitive head with his palm and used what was left over as lube for jacking my dick from top to bottom. He’d occasionally get close and roll my balls back and forth in his left hand while slowly masturbating me with his right, and I find the balls are very sensitive as well.

Then he started going fast. I moaned in pleasure as waves coursed through my body. I can’t believe I thought I was close to cumming before when I feel this whole new level that he takes me to, then I know I have to cum soon.

“Uhhhh... I’m really close, man,” I somehow manage to get out. My teeth are gritted shut trying to deal with what I’m feeling. He moves to my side, I guess he’s going to take this all the way, and jerk me off with his right hand like he would his own dick.

I feel the spasms start and I lean back, gripping the safety bar so hard my knuckles must be white as snow. My toes curl, my back arches, and a huge jet of thick, hot jizz flies from my dick, splattering the wall on the opposite side of the stall. At the same time, I feel the screws holding the bar to the wall snap and I fall on my ass. Hard. But my dick isn’t done. I’m practically screaming with every jet that leaves my dick, now with no one’s hand to keep it steady while I’m cumming. Jizz splatters the wall behind me as I fall, the momentum of my dick snapping up as I fall back and it slips out of Josh’s hand gives the wall, along with my face, hair, and glasses a Jackson Pollock splatter.

On the ground my dick is still spasming and I’m still groaning. I take control, pumping my dick in my own hand, coaxing every last shot and drop out onto my face, neck, chest, and stomach as I groan on the ground. By this time I’ve slid so that I’m flat on my back, dick still leaking as I squeeze the last drops from the head, panting with exhaustion.

Josh gets down on one knee next to me, I can see now that his white shirt is also splattered pretty well and I’m shocked at the amount of cum that I produced. Correction, that this penis produced.

Then Josh takes my softening dick, slick with cum, and slips his hand all the way from top to bottom. My legs shake, my whole body spasms and a loud whimper escapes my throat. I hardly even noticed that I slammed the back of my head into the tile floor. My dick has never been this sensitive before. He does it again, more slowly this time. I want to tell him to stop, but my mouth can’t make any noise except for the “Uhhhhgggg AAAAhhhhh” noise when he’s touching me and the out-of-breath panting when he’s not. My feet and legs are drumming on the floor with every new swipe as I’m involuntarily kicking like crazy. All I can do is slap his hands away with mine. I laid there with Josh sitting next to me for a few minutes.

“I’ll take it,” is all he has to say.

D_ertgety

Just Browsing
Media
I'm very interested in what it is going to be like for him when he swaps that monster for Josh's tiny dick. Talk about cocks from both ends of the spectrum. Then to see who he decides to permanently curse with Josh's little dick! Great story!

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love reading all the nice comments y'all leave me.

(Yeah, I said "y'all," so we can move on now, lol.)

I have a bunch more chapters that I wrote yesterday so I'll upload one or two more today after reading them over, kind of as a thank you. Reading some of your suggestions makes me think you'll like what's coming up soon!

UROC1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 11:

“That was... intense,” is the only thing I can manage when I get my breath back. After the bliss from my orgasm all I can think of is finding a way to clean up and get out of the bathroom. We can’t very well walk out sticky with jizz, it would just be ridiculous.

Josh has everything under control though. As I’m leaning against the wall trying to compose myself, he switches shirts with the one I took off, which is still clean. It’s a little long on him, but not so much that anyone else would notice. He offers to go into the mall and buy me some new clothes so that I’m not walking out of the mall with pools of drying semen on me. I accept and go to get my credit card for him, but he refuses. “I can get you a gift too.”

I start wiping my body down with the toilet paper in the stall, pondering what maybe was the most amazing physical experience of my life. I almost don’t want to give this dick up to Josh, but know I don’t really have a choice now. Refusing to do so would definitely end our friendship after what we just went through. I’m also racked with guilt over what I have stolen. I had no idea other penises has such great feelings attached to them, and I can’t imagine what it would be like to have that taken from you with no explanation whatsoever. On top of all this I feel relief that no one walked in the bathroom during our encounter.

I stand up to flush some of the dirty paper down the toilet and I’m instantly light-headed. I have a headache that is splitting my skull on top of the fact that I’ve lost a lot of fluids. I sit down on the toilet seat and see some blood on the floor where I smacked my head.

“FUCK!” I dab the back of my head with some toilet paper and see the bleeding has almost stopped. Intense is not a strong enough word for what happened in here.

Not long after I get the last bit of cum off my stomach, Josh returns. He has a bag with a new pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and some shampoo. “You need it,” he says, pointing to my hair when he sees my puzzled look. Leaving the stall I see in the mirror that there’s quite a bit of white stuff that I’m not going to be able to pass off as hair gel.

“Apparently I smacked my head pretty hard on the ground when I fell,” I tell him, pointing at the blood on the tile.

“I’m sorry-”

“Oh, you have nothing to apologize for. I think I can look past the pain,” I say with a smirk. When I’m feeling a little more together, I slide on my new pants. They’re nice. I wash my hair in the sink outside of the stall. I got a few weird looks from some men that came in to pee. I would probably have stared at the shirtless college student washing his hair too. When I’m clean I slip on my new shirt and we head out, not bothering to clean the stall. I can’t imagine what the janitor will think when he has to clean that mess up. Great, more guilt I think to myself as we’re leaving, my shoes sticking to the floor like I stepped in gum. It isn’t gum, if you haven't gathered that.

To this point, Josh and I really hadn’t talked about what we had experienced in the bathroom, and I don’t plan on really bringing it up again. I’m certain Josh isn’t as straight as an arrow as he claimed though. I’m dreading getting back to our dorm because I know he’s going to want his new dick and I really don’t want to give it up yet.

I do though, as we get out of the car. It’s dark and cold out, and I don’t tell him before I do it, I don’t really want to make a big deal out of it, I just switch. I can tell he feels it, not just the tingle, but the tightening in his underwear. He looks at me.

“Was that it? The... switching?”

“Yep.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem,” and then we head back inside.

Reactions: deanhuge