The Penis is a Muscle!

It isn't because of the Making It Bigger forum, I can tell you that. Shit like this would never be tolerated at the other sites. I agree, it's discouraging to see so many allegedly supportive people in an allegedly supportive forum go to all this trouble to spread ignorance and opprobrium.

I can only hope that the more intelligent posters who know how to read and think objectively will be able to slash their way through this jungle of hyenas.

Clearly.

I sometimes wonder why you bother with this site. I've grown very tired of spinning my wheels here, and don't really have the time lately.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It isn't because of the Making It Bigger forum, I can tell you that. Shit like this would never be tolerated at the other sites. I agree, it's discouraging to see so many allegedly supportive people in an allegedly supportive forum go to all this trouble to spread ignorance and opprobrium.

I can only hope that the more intelligent posters who know how to read and think objectively will be able to slash their way through this jungle of hyenas.
Just remember, because someone may not agree with you, it doesn't mean they are either ignorant or not intelligent......they just don't agree with you...It's called a discussion.

Radicaldick and Industrialized - It would be good if you two would read and understand the post before you criticize. I very pointedly commented that the first two pictures were to illustrate my size at those periods of my life.
The third picture was my actual size at age 67.

Now, I will say that you have a right to your opinion whether it be on whether PE works or not or what type tissue the penis is made up of. You even have the right to your opinion on whether I gained or not.

Again, I will state for a fact that I did gain from 7" x 5.7" to 8.75" x 6.25", To me that says that PE is not only possible but it works. I don't know how you arrived at the fact???? PE does not work if you haven't given it a fair trial. I'm sure you wouldn't make such a calm on hearsay alone.

doesn't change the fact that it's the same pic 3 times and illustrates nothing

But it does Blanche! It DOES!!

You and other people miscomprehended what was written in the post!

THE PICTURE IS NOT OF FOWFER'S PENIS

THE PICTURE WAS NOT REPRESENTED AS FOWFER'S PENIS

FOWFER DID NOT CLAIM IT WAS A PICTURE PROVING GROWTH IN THAT PARTICULAR PENIS

FOWFER POSTED IT THE PICTURE TO GIVE A RELATIVE COMPARISON OF CHANGES IN HIS PENIS.

Jesus Christ! Give you people published medical studies conducted by physicians, anatomical illustrations, and still it doesn't sink in. What? Does it threaten you that guys might be able to get bigger? Maybe get as big or even bigger? Afraid you'll lose your amen corner?

Really! I'd really love to know what motivates people of at least high school education to lose all rationality and just blast what they either don't emotionally want, can't rationally comprehend, or both.

Every time I have asked for what evidence there is that PE doesn't work I'm met with silence. Know what that proves? It proves you're talking out your ass.

There's a mean streak in some LPSG members and that saddens me. Here are guys trying to get bigger and all they're met with are ridicule and dismissal. Making It Bigger wasn't created for trolling.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Fowfer is a legend in the PE world. Thousands of PEers have 'fowfered'. He wasn't trying to illustrate this as any sort of proof. He was simply joining in this discussion on pe with simulations of changes concerning himself in regards to PE. He has a long history in the PE world and I was honored to see him post. Of course it's not picture proof. He wasn't presenting it as such. This rush to judgement against PE is obvious. His intended light post of what he thought might 'look interesting' didn't deserve this.

Yeah I do. Fowfer tried twice to get people to reread what he said and he was still shot down by people who either could not or did not want to understand what he posted.

Fowfer may not be a big name on LPSG but he's a very well-respected member of the PE community.

Do a google search on Fowfer. He has an exercise named for him; one that is now in common use throughout the PE community.

Yikes Jason....you needn't scream, I wasn't referring to the OP, I was referring to the topic of PE in general........salient arguments can be made on either side of the issue as to whether it works or not......Peace

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understood what he posted.....I"M NOT AN IDIOT......I'm a medical professional with 2 degrees in science......I just don't happen to agree that PE works...Lord in heaven....that's the last thing i will say on this subject.....(very close to hitting ignore, except i enjoy reading a lot of your posts)

I know you're not an idiot. I respect your opinion and I hope you know that after all this time. If you are in medicine then you must have some idea of the importance of published studies in establishing medical opinion. I admit the single study done presents only slight evidence that PE, performed in certain manners, does work. Until the funding and desire appears to do a major study, the Richards study is all there is short of the anecdotal evidence of thousands of men who claim that it has worked for them and the anecdotal evidence of thousands of men who claim that it has not worked for them.

What will happen with the Drs4men chemical PE patent will likely spark renewed debate and, perhaps, investigation by drug companies into this and other PE methods. We can hope.

The issues is made all the more fuzzy by all the snake oil devices and pills and such out there which do not work. What I am urging is for people to look at all the evidence objectively and I am very frustrated that this isn't happening here.

I'd hate to be on your ignore list Industrialsize, I've always considered you a friend here at LPSG.

I understood what he posted.....I"M NOT AN IDIOT......I'm a medical professional with 2 degrees in science......I just don't happen to agree that PE works...Lord in heaven....that's the last thing i will say on this subject.....(very close to hitting ignore, except i enjoy reading a lot of your posts)

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is ridiculous....what are you implying...that the penis can be exercised like skeletal muscle and increased in size? do you even know what smooth muscle is? your veins and organs contain smooth muscle... it is non-striated. the only muscle that you could possibly argue could have anything to do with penis movement(notice i did not say enlargement) would be at the base where it attaches to the pubic bone, along with ligaments. PE is a waste of time-give it up, get a life, and be happy with the cock you were born with.

Yeah thats realy easy for someone whos hung like a donkey to say.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This tread has been developed by the ‘I don’t believe PE works even though I don’t know the first thing about it’ brigade, into a band wagon for preaching their beliefs by misrepresenting an unfortunate series of pictures. It’s then suggested that the members of this brigade could be intelligent and aren’t ignorant. Well iIf you don’t know what someone else knows as fact then you are ignorant of those facts and are in deed ignorant. Intelligent people understand what ignorant means and don’t argue facts when they’re ignorant of them. I’m not suggesting that I’m particularly intelligent or that I know everything and am therefore not ignorant. What I do know is that irrespective of the anatomy of a penis I have managed to increase the size of mine both in girth and in length over a period of time. Apart from knowing this to be fact, I can’t prove it (much less feel the need to); the same as I can’t prove I have a head ache when I go to the doctors, but realising he can’t disprove it he’s intelligent enough to accept my claim. Why else would I be there; there’s nothing to gain? Like there’s nothing to gain trying to convince those with out a shred of evidence saying PE doesn’t work, to think otherwise. However, it dose give the open minded something to consider when contemplating pursuing something on the lines of PE.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah thats realy easy for someone whos hung like a donkey to say.

haha...well i am not, if thats what you are implying. But whether a guy perceives his penis to be small, average or whatever, i just don't understand the mentality or the appeal of torturing your sex organ in an attempt to make it bigger....it seems so bizzare to me...and maybe it is a form of body dysmorphic disorder. it seems a bit obsessive to me... and any reputable medical doctor will warn you it is a waste of time and could cause permanent damage in some cases.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha...well i am not, if thats what you are implying. But whether a guy perceives his penis to be small, average or whatever, i just don't understand the mentality or the appeal of torturing your sex organ in an attempt to make it bigger....it seems so bizzare to me...and maybe it is a form of body dysmorphic disorder. it seems a bit obsessive to me... and any reputable medical doctor will warn you it is a waste of time and could cause permanent damage in some cases.

So we take it you’ve tried it to realise how painful it is and that you’ve spoken to every reputable doctor for his advice? Is that why you’re trying to justify it in your own mind by insinuating it could be a mental disorder?

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
So we take it you’ve tried it to realise how painful it is and that you’ve spoken to every reputable doctor for his advice? Is that why you’re trying to justify it in your own mind by insinuating it could be a mental disorder?

obsessing over a perceived flaw(size) in a normal looking and functioning body part is a bit mental to me, yeah. and all of the pe exercises take quite a bit of time and dedication, with no permanent gain, and absolutely no benefit in the way the penis performs. its alot of time out of your life you could be doing something really productive.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
obsessing over a perceived flaw(size) in a normal looking and functioning body part is a bit mental to me, yeah. and all of the pe exercises take quite a bit of time and dedication, with no permanent gain, and absolutely no benefit in the way the penis performs. its alot of time out of your life you could be doing something really productive.

So what’s normal looking in your estimation, what size do you have in mind? And how do you know they’re no gains or benefits? There’s several guys that have suffered dysfunctional issues that would sure disagree with that and are you suggesting that all the testimonies from guys that like me claim to have had success are lying, or don’t you bother reading what we write in that respect, you only read stuff you want to read? And what could you possibly suggest that we might want to do that is ‘really’ productive instead; it wouldn’t be sitting here responding to you would it?

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
So what’s normal looking in your estimation, what size do you have in mind? And how do you know they’re no gains or benefits? There’s several guys that have suffered dysfunctional issues that would sure disagree with that and are you suggesting that all the testimonies from guys that like me claim to have had success are lying, or don’t you bother reading what we write in that respect, you only read stuff you want to read? And what could you possibly suggest that we might want to do that is ‘really’ productive instead; it wouldn’t be sitting here responding to you would it?

relax dude.....thats just my opinion...just so happens it is in agreement with the majority of people, doctors included, that it is an overall waste of time. btw i have never seen anyone on this site or that thunder place provide any convincing evidence of gain...its really impossible to do so with pictures as they are so easy to manipulate and way too subjective. and no, i am not going to just believe someone who says they have had permanent gains, when the evidence suggests otherwise, and when it is in their interest to say so.. and quite frankly if you want to be bigger bad enough you can probably convince yourself that you are, the mind works that way sometimes.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fowfer its pretty laughable that those pictures are the exact same except resized.

Even the 8.75" does not look like 8.75"...

If PE works then why are there people like Fowfer doctoring photographs? Albeit poorly.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
My favorite self size comparison pic is attached. The largest is actual and the smaller ones resized to illustrate my size at that time. The smallest when I was 16, the middle when I was 60, and the last I was 67.

Fowfer its pretty laughable that those pictures are the exact same except resized.
Even the 8.75" does not look like 8.75"...
If PE works then why are there people like Fowfer doctoring photographs? Albeit poorly.

I don't know why people don't get that indeed, as SLB says, 'those pictures are the exact same except resized.' Especially when fowfer says that that's what he's done. There's no place for accusations here.
He's doctoring photographs to illustrate the differences in size he claims he's achieving. He's not claiming those are actual photographs of his penis at three different times and three different sizes.
All entirely above board.
If he had simply given outline diagrams to make the illustration, no one would complain. And that, in effect, is what he's done ... except using photographs, while explaining explicitly that they've been resized.
As for whether the 8.75" looks like an 8.75", well, you can't really tell, since there's no visual context given, nothing to compare his unit to. (Though I admit I would never have assumed it was that big, just glancing at the pic.)

I'm not weighing in on the debate.
I have no clue about the merits of PE.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
relax dude.....thats just my opinion...just so happens it is in agreement with the majority of people, doctors included, that it is an overall waste of time. btw i have never seen anyone on this site or that thunder place provide any convincing evidence of gain...its really impossible to do so with pictures as they are so easy to manipulate and way too subjective. and no, i am not going to just believe someone who says they have had permanent gains, when the evidence suggests otherwise, and when it is in their interest to say so.. and quite frankly if you want to be bigger bad enough you can probably convince yourself that you are, the mind works that way sometimes.

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by relax? Is it the number of questions I’m asking, because you don’t seem to be able to answer them (not unusual for people with your mind set, I find) And talking of minds, what makes you think you’re any less susceptible to convincing yourself of mattes, such as PE doesn’t work? And there you go again claiming that the majority of people and doctors agree with you that it doesn’t work as the evidence suggest. Now here’s your big chance to prove us all wrong, so why don’t you grab it? Why don’t you show us this mythical evidence? We’re waiting with bated breath. Bring forward all theses people that you say support you and give us the doctors names. Also tell us what evidence you want from us that will convince, as you don’t seem to accept anything so far? I’m also intrigued as to how you feel it’s in peoples interest to lie about their size? I mean, if it’s that much of an embarrassment for you, you simply don’t talk about it? And by the way my mind has no influence over my ruler, or vice versa. Where I now have an erection measurably longer than it was years previously, I know it’s not a mirage; it’s bigger! I’m not expecting you to believe that and quite honestly I couldn’t give a fuck whether you do or not (oh look, you’ve gone and made me swear now), but I would be interested in some answers, this time with out the fudge, though I’ve no doubt all we’ll get is another smokescreen.