The Penis is a Muscle!

remek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are exactly zero objective medical studies that show any form of PE provides permanent gains..

This is very true. That's part of the overall problem with why society thinks "PE" doesn't work - nobody, for one reason or another, has sat down to do a real controlled study. Sooner or later, I'm going to do what I can to change that.

and no reputable doctor endorses any of the methods...now carry on in your little fantasy world and hope you don't go impotent from attempting to ruin your dick.

This isn't true. There are quite a few doctors. I had two who wrote the the foreword and the introduction to my book on PE. One, Dr. Cassill, is a professor at the University of South Florida and teaches Sex in Today's World, Biology, and Sociobiology. The other is a long-term PEer and a doctor of Public Health. Both of them went out on a limb to back PE, but both believe - and know - that 1) PE works and 2) It is healthy when done properly.

so i guess my blood vessels are muscles and so is my kidney...they both contain smooth muscle tissue....

They do contain muscle. They aren't actual muscles, like your biceps. Think of it this way. You can enlarge your arms. Are your arms muscle? No way. Do they have muscle in them? Yes way (biceps, triceps, etc.). It's the same thing for your penis. Can you enlarge your penis? Absolutely - many men have. Is it really a muscle? No way. Does it have muscle in it? Yes way.

As for the title of the thread, it did it's job: It caught your attention :) Nothing more, nothing less.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is what happens when you spend to many years in school.College boys think they know it all,the rest of us live in the real world.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who say no studies have been done do a little research. I think you'll find a study was carried out and the conclusion was that PE dose work. You'll even find that evidence on this forum!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is what happens when you spend to many years in school.College boys think they know it all,the rest of us live in the real world.
Ah mister smart arse again. And what is it you know about anything? Why don't you give us some proper related comments for a change instead of continually trying to rubbish people? Ditch the chip it's clouding your vission

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
For those who say no studies have been done do a little research. I think you'll find a study was carried out and the conclusion was that PE dose work. You'll even find that evidence on this forum!
Could you point us where this evidence is?
I'm sceptical about PE, I suspect it might be possible to increase the size of the penis, but only at risk of damaging the organ - like that guy in San Francisco who has a really fat one like an elephant but can never use it.
Of course, if it is possible that it works and is safe, then I'd like to know about it! But if it was that easy and safe then doctors wouldn't be so against it.

jizzleycheese

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is ridiculous....what are you implying...that the penis can be exercised like skeletal muscle and increased in size? do you even know what smooth muscle is? your veins and organs contain smooth muscle... it is non-striated. the only muscle that you could possibly argue could have anything to do with penis movement(notice i did not say enlargement) would be at the base where it attaches to the pubic bone, along with ligaments. PE is a waste of time-give it up, get a life, and be happy with the cock you were born with.

you are wrong on so many levels....

Exercising will probably make a certain degree of difference; but i recon using GH / IGF LR3 and gear could work wonders... 'endless fake puberty' excuse the non-scientific breif post

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LO:smile:remak
may I say you have provided a well written thread....inspite of various feedback/replies...very interesting...
I must mention that a had a medical doctor (urologist) that always commonly referred to my penis as my love muscle.
I never actually gave any thought to why he called it this other than just lack of a better than those other names we commonly use...like dick, cock, peter etc.
Thanks for sharing this tid-bit:biggrin1::wink::cool: have a different slant now maybe what he thought about the penis actually.

nottingham33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is ridiculous....what are you implying...that the penis can be exercised like skeletal muscle and increased in size? do you even know what smooth muscle is? your veins and organs contain smooth muscle... it is non-striated. the only muscle that you could possibly argue could have anything to do with penis movement(notice i did not say enlargement) would be at the base where it attaches to the pubic bone, along with ligaments. PE is a waste of time-give it up, get a life, and be happy with the cock you were born with.

you havent got a clue mate hahaha

nottingham33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no matter what you call the tissue in the penis, i will testify that most men can increase the size of their penis if they devote the time and effort necessary(no money) and at any age. At age 60 i started pe with self developed exercises, saw it would work, (like a dump ass)bought a canned program(threw it in the garbage), continued with self developed techniques and those found on a free forum. It took me a little over a year to go from 7" x 5.7" to 8.75" x 6.25"

my favorite self size comparison pic is attached. The largest is actual and the smaller ones resized to illustrate my size at that time. The smallest when i was 16, the middle when i was 60, and the last i was 67.

what are u smokin bro, this is pssible, but those pics are fake as fuck , come on mate were not that stupid

nottingham33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis enlargement is entirey possible thru exercise and dont see why some of the ignorant people on here dont believe it works, wake up, it works, and u can gain many inches if done properly and consisitanly and using igf lr3 mgf or hgh will only excellerate the gains evan more...

Haha

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of you naysayers need to read through this thread thoroughly: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

In it you'll find studies as well as medical evidence in favor of PE and well as physiological explanations as to how PE is possible. The tide is turning and more establishments are accepting PE as fact as more evidence that it works is brought into light.

B_veedubb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who do you think you are fooling with those pictures??
I think radical might be right, here..

Edit
Remek
I had two (doctors) who wrote the the foreword and the introduction to my book on PE.
So that's is what this topic is all about?
Have you increased your penis size using PE?
Convincing pics?
I'm interested.

Last edited:

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
Ugh, I can't believe this thread. I can't be bothered to read the whole thing but yes, I got sucked into reading it from the outrageous title. Anyway, the study speaks of the penis being comprised of 'smooth muscle' so here's what smooth muscle is.

Smooth muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't necessarily follow that you could 'build it up' in the same way you can skeletal muscle. Having said that, I did PE for only two weeks and did have harder erections and bigger ejaculations. I didn't do it long enough to have gains though it was definitely fuller. Why, you ask? Because I'm lazy and I already have a 7 inch dick that's 6 inches around. Having said that, PE is all about micro tears in the tissue and new cells filling the gap so I definitely believe it's possible just from what very little I experienced.

armanilexi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bottomline.....SOME PE TECHNIQUES REALLY WORK in increasing penis size whether it be length or girth!! I can testify to that and so can the women ive been with.....especially the ones that i havent slept with in awhile. They are the ones who really let me know that its working when they make comments or asked if my penis has gotten larger since the last time we fooled around. If u think pe techniques dont work then its because ur either doin it wrong or ur just a fuckin fool!!!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PE is about stretching the tunica, fascia, and ligaments. This does not necessarily mean that you're building the spongy bodies (corpora) up or increasing the cell count- only that stretching the tunica, fascia, and ligaments allows the corpora to expand.