The Penis Paradox: We cant control it

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Skinny Guinea, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Hi Bros,

One thing that I've realized by reading this forum is that no matter what size we have, we are all in the same boat: none of us can choose our sizes; none of us did choose our sizes. (At least, we didn't choose the sizes we were born with, which is something I feel compelled to say because I realize there are some here who get penis enhancement and therefore did, later in life, choose their size.)

This may seem like a trivial point, but for me it was sort of an eye-opening realization. You know, it's just amazing for me to read that there are situations where guys over 7 inches, etc., are uncomfortable or get embarrassed. I couldn't imagine that.

My story is that my best friend is 10 inches (or so he says*), and ever since I found this out, I have been horribly envious of him, somtimes jealous, sometimes just plain spitefully angry that he is "more man" than me.

I once told my best friend about how Howard Stern said that if he suddenly had a really big penis the first thing he'd do is take a shower at the gym and make everyone else feel inadequate, "like driving a new sports car." I asked my best friend if he'd ever done that. He said no.

What I'm getting at here is this: I had never thought that there was any way that being big could be anything but a complete blessing. But I now see that some of us with average or small penises are sometimes uncomfortable with our size, and those with big penises are sometimes made to feel uncomfortable. So, even though we differ in size, we have that one thing in common: we don't choose our size, and we are sometimes uncomfortable with our sizes.

There's some underlying issue here that I'm trying to get at.

Anyway, thanks for putting up with me, guys. I know I get a bit ponderous in my posts. That's just the kind of guy I am -- an average sized, ponderous dude. :shrug:

*Forgot to mention: My best friend has never shown me his full 10 inches, which is fine with me. Don't really want to see it. But I did take a peak one time while we were side-by-side at the urinal, and even though he was just flaccid and flapping around, that fucker's soft penis was as big as me when I have full-blown raging erections! (Oh, man, the burning jealousy this brings up in me! :evilgrin: ) He had at least six inches just hanging around there. That's pretty much the size of my throbbing erections! So, I don't know "for sure" that he's as big as he claims, but I have reason to believe it. There's really little reason that he would lie.

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can't choose it, but I don't believe this means you can't be proud of it. I really don't buy the idea that "a big cock isn't an achievement, so I don't take any real pride in it." It is kinda self serving. I graduated at the top of my class in both my degree programs. This is an achievement. The fact that I was born pretty darn smart helped this along. I don't begrudge it, nor am I ambivalent. It's kinda fun.

The whole thing seems pretty natural, not that far off the moose looking around to see who have the largest antlers. It's not always competitive, but it is a factor that doesn't go away.

So yeah, I like the fact that most times I get to pull out my penis, it is a pretty good sized one. Better yet, it is an attribute that empirical evidence would also indicate is useful when applied for purely prurient puproses. If the circumstance is appropriate, I am not going to be modest, even if it was just luck.

3. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guinea... ya know, you're right. I enjoy your posts and for the record I might just trade you because even though I get lots of compliments, it often limits the amount of actual action I get... if I was average, I wouldn't have to worry about it.

4. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    Being big has "good" sides and "bad" sides, and personally, I don't think it's anything I have pride in. Like Skinny said, it's not something I earned or worked on, it just grew there. I've had friends say to me similar things about my soft size being their hard size, but I hope that doesn't make them feel "less of a man".

I think Skinny said in an earlier post that his friend didn't want to be identified by his penis, and I'd agree. My penis size does not affect my quality of work, my ability to make friends, my sense of humour or intelligence, and certainly doesn't increase my chances of finding a worthwhile relationship. If I ever thought someone was interested in having me as a boyfriend just cos of my dick size, they'd be kicked to the kerb in a heartbeat.

Am I pleased with my size? I'd have to be honest and say yes. Does it proe to be an inconvenience sometimes? Again, yes. Am I proud of it? Certainly not, I'm no more proud of being right handed or being 5'8 tall. It's just how it happened.

5. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I'm certainly proud of my size, but I consider myself very modest, and would never brag about it, or flaunt it around. Does the fact I'm big make me any more a man than another guy with anything less? Hell no, they all work in the same fashion, and they all do the same jobs.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, penis enlargement is a load of bull.

Anyway, being big has its pros and cons. I don't really obsess about my penis.

7. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Quick question: other than the occasional discomfort during sex, what can be inconvenient about a big penis? Have you had trouble with finding the right underwear or something? (This is so confusing.)

8. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

I think surgical enlargement is for real. The other kinds, no, I think those are mostly money making scams.

9. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

From one guinea to another ... looked at your picture bro, and damn!

You know, the fact that I'm Italian American kind of compounds it all for me. I feel like I have the "Italian Stallion" thing to live up to, and once anyone sees what I got down below they realize that I ain't no stallion. :mad:

10. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but they only do surgical enhancement in cases of buried penis, micropenis, and so on.

11. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Not true at all. I've read cases of men with six inches getting enhancement surgery so they could have nine inches. Did you hear about, or see, what John Wayne Bobbit did? He went from something like five inches to eight inches with some kind of surgery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

12. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    It's the Golden Rule.... He who has the gold makes the rules!

Anyone who can afford it can have the enlargement surgery done, but it's only cosmetic enlargement. From memory it's done by cutting a tendon or something, and then lipo-ing fat out of somewhere and injecting it into your penis.

As for inconvenience, there can be many times were it just *gets in the way*!! lol! Sometimes, you don't want an obvious bulge, often for reasons I read in another thread, because people assume you've got a hardon when you don't. Unless you're one of the guys in here who seem to want their bulge to poke people in the eye so that everyone notices it, certain clothes aren't going to hide it as well as others.

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I have an Italian friend who is probably smaller than you, Skinny. He always tells me he'd like to look like me and have my big cock for a day. I always respond that I'd love to have his amazing artistic talent for a day. He's a semi-famous artist.

14. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    [post=355781]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

lol, too funny skinny... just think though - would YOU want to get fucked by a stallion?? Like I said, I get lots of compliments, & lots like to look at it, but taking it is a whole other issue. Has anyone ever told you that you weren't big enough? Probably not, other than yourself. :shrug: On the flip side, PLENTY have told me that it flat out hurt... so the whole "stallion" thing isn't always what it's cracked up to be...

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I'd just like to add that I'm one of those kind of people that most people can't guess what I'm packing, mentally or physcially!

I'm very proud that I'm good at "working things out" if I'm told the method, yet for me, my penis is just 'there'. It ain't something worked for/to and I don't get the 'benefit' that most people here do.

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Really? Are you saying that you are completely ambivalent about your cock? Would you feel the same way if it was well below average? I just find it interesting to think of a person with no sense of vanity.

17. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Hey SG, there's another aspect of the whole penis thing & that's how we as human beings appreciate ourselves. It seems we're pretty good at accepting some things about ourselves but have difficulty with others. I think this is our work in life....to learn how to appreciate ourselves in every aspect, not just the things we think are cool. If and when we get to the point where we can do this, our lives become more fulfilliing and happy. Just my view.

18. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Thanks, Vinny.

To answer your question, no, I wouldn't want to be fucked by a stallion. But that's not saying much, because I don't wanna be fucked by anyone. (Check the orientation to the left of this post.)

Yeah, but I'd still like to be a stallion. :nopity:

19. Skinny Guinea

Skinny Guinea New Member

Thanks, hungrick.

By the way, I hope I haven't given an inaccurate perception of myself on this forum. I don't really spend a lot of time unhappy about my size. It's just a bitdisappointing, and I have it stuck in my head that men with bigger penises are "more men" than me. I don't even really spend that much time thinking about it. It's like a subconscious thing that occurs to me whenever I see my penis. That's all. :evilgrin:

20. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

Really, these dogmas are starting to get to me. We are not born with a fixed size, and I think we probably could choose our size within reason. The thing is that people are still stuck in a mentality that their body is predestined to be a certain way. Even a few decades ago brain plasticity wasn't thought to exist. If something as complex as the brain can modify its structure and function in a matter of days, then I hardly think a penis is out of the question.

Draft saved Draft deleted