the penis shrink when its cold?

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can not see my penis shrink in cold weather.
I think some just made this up because they have a small penis.

Are u serious? Wow where do u live? Here in Wisconsin I was shoveling a foot of snow for about an hr last night. When I came inside my penis had shrunk like 60% of it's orignal size!!!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
believe me it turtles. I work outside year around and in the winter, it turtles to stay warm, just try pissing thru 3" of clothes with 1 1/2" dick, careful aim is required. and in the summer, it's so hot it's hanging 1/2 way to your knees, slappin' your balls, trying to stay cool.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I was in Africa for a year. There, my otherwise mildly above average dong, became a really nice hanging big schlong. The constant heat added at least an inch, flaccid.

Now I'm in ice-cold Europe, and I'm back to dong.

Temperature definitely plays a role.

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
My nut sack shrinks a lot when it is cold. The scrotal skin has dartos fascia, which is a muscle layer that contracts when it is cold. The shaft skin has the same muscle layer. I have a restored foreskin and my outer skin will contract when it is cold. That forms a tight cocoon around my head and pulls my flaccid dick towards my body. Yep, major shrinkage when it is cold! :eek:

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
believe me it turtles. I work outside year around and in the winter, it turtles to stay warm, just try pissing thru 3" of clothes with 1 1/2" dick, careful aim is required. and in the summer, it's so hot it's hanging 1/2 way to your knees, slappin' your balls, trying to stay cool.

Last week I was sick with a cold and so I slept alot covered in blankets. The strange thing I got up one night sweating with a high fever to go pee and honestly I have never seen my balls and penis hang so low in my lifetime. It was priceless wow I looked at, felt it, rolled my balls through my fingers. It was AMAZing!!!

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about blood flow and heat retention. When you are in a cold environment your blood capillaries near the surface will close down, restricting blood flow and thus reducing heat loss. More of the nice warm blood is then kept inside supplying the vital organs... I'm sorry to say this, but your penis is not as vital as brain, lungs, heart, kidneys etc.

If, as you say, yours doesn't shrink, and your hands/feet don't get cold easily, then this heat retention system is not working as well in you as it is with the majority of the population. This means that standing side by side with one of us shrinking dick boys in a cold environment, you might have a bigger schlong, but you are also more likely to get hypothermia!

Last week I was sick with a cold and so I slept alot covered in blankets. The strange thing I got up one night sweating with a high fever to go pee and honestly I have never seen my balls and penis hang so low in my lifetime. It was priceless wow I looked at, felt it, rolled my balls through my fingers. It was AMAZing!!!

That is because sperm don't like actually body temperature, they prefer cooler, which is the exact reason why your balls are on the outside of your body, and not the inside. When you get hot the muscle relaxes and lets them hang even lower, to get away from nasty hot body and cool themselves. Obviously when you're curled up in bed it doesn't work, but that's why you're built that way.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am inclined to shrink in cold weather but can someone explain to me why it is that when i take a hot bath i suffer shrinkage too, i'm not kidding, i'll get into a nice hot bath my usual size and then am pruned when i get out?

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone see the Seinfeld episode where George's new girlfriend sees him naked just after he gets out of the ocean - he stumbles trying to explain "shrinkage"... one of my fave episodes....

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The pool gives me shrinkage. But it's not that severe.

But recently I've jogged like 5km in like 40-50 degree weather. So after you work out, sometimes you get shrinkage because your blood is being pumped to the muscles. Cold weather causes shrinkage too.

Now combined, it caused shrinkage like I've never seen before. Like when I took my clothes off to shower, I didn't recognize my own penis. It was so shrunken it actually made me laugh. I've never seen the foreskin (I'm circumcised) cover my penis head so much.

Shrinkage is real. :)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
over the years of jacking i know i cum more in cold weather. i dont mean standing outside in the cold and jackin....i mean the winter season and cold air. dont know why.