The penis that men show among themself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Yoselin, Jul 14, 2005.

1. B_Yoselin

B_Yoselin New Member

Though many men deny, specially the heterosexual men, for them, the size of their proper penis is a thing of a lot of importance.

Specially what refers to the SIZE OF THE FLACCID-PENIS.... And why??.... Because it is the size flaccid of the penis the one that the man commonly shows in front of other persons, generally, other men.

It is very common the one that in the urinary ones of the public baths for MEN in any place (malls, airports, cinema) the men when they are going to urinate ALWAYS they are looking obliquely was doing both sides comparing the size of their proper penis with the size of the penis of other men.

For a man, the most important thing of himself is obviously his proper penis. And if the Nature it has provided to him with a virile member of conciderables dimensions, this is a motive of pride for himself. It is not strange that the above mentioned man with tremendous size of penis, he wishes that others know also that he has it very long. Many men deny this one conduct of themselves. Some of them say that they never look at the penises of other men and this, since already we know that it is FALSE.

The man, male, is of for yes he is a being who likes to show. The most notable characteristic of a male is naturally his penis. And while longer this one is a prouder penis better it's for him.

Generally those men of flaccid-penis small they avoid to urinate in the urinary ones of the MEN'S baths. Whan theyare going to urinate enter the cubicles of Water-closet in order that other men do not see the size of penis that they have.

For many men of flaccid-penis small it is very difficult to undress when they are in presence of other men because they think that these men men were joking of the size of penis that they have.

The size of the erect-penis is very important obviously, because without it might not to take efect the sexual act, BUT also the size of the flaccid-penis is very very important because this one is a size the that the man shows in presence of other men and often it serves to reaffirm his proper image of masculinity before other men, is because of it that many men who do not have the flaccid-penis so long as they would wish they have grown along theirs lives with complex of inferiority.

This one is my opinion about the important thing that is the size of the flaccid-penis.

To me would like to know what you think if it is or not importantly the flaccid-penis for you, the men.

Also to me would like to know if in this one Web Site in some oportunity you have a senso or a survey about you themselves to determine whom of the users of this one Web Site has the longest flaccid-penis that exists in this one Web.

I think that this would be very interesting to know it (obviously with published photos).

For me, it is very nice to observe a man whose flaccid-penis is very long.

I know that the size of the penis is not important in itself, but to visual level and of sexual excitation for me yes it is important.

Saludates.

2. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

Indeed. From a psychological perspective, I'm very much inclined to agree that the flaccid size of the penis appears to have far more significance to most males than actual erect size.

My ex-boyfriend with a long slim 9" cock that was 3" soft always felt and acted as if he had a small one - in comparison with others in locker-rooms or washrooms, he considered his to be too small. In the bedroom, he was 9" long, but no one else sees that besides himself and his partner.

This guy had all the classic 'small penis' characteristics - never pees in urinals, hides to get changed, avoids any situation involving getting changed with other males, etc., and extreme anxiety whenever any such situation came up.

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Glad I never had the penis envy thing or even thought about my size flaccid...I have always been a grower and being naive thought everyone else was too until high school...Never wished for a bigger one and I am average - not quite hitting 7in...But I have never had a sexual partner tell me that I was too small...This site is the first place I really heard this many guys talk about wanting or concerned about their penis size...Very interesting though...

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, I show my penis to myself all the time, and I gotta confess it's pretty important to me. I mean, if I unzipped my pants one day and I couldn't see it, I'd be most perturbed.

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Indeed. From a psychological perspective, I'm very much inclined to agree that the flaccid size of the penis appears to have far more significance to most males than actual erect size.

My ex-boyfriend with a long slim 9" cock that was 3" soft always felt and acted as if he had a small one - in comparison with others in locker-rooms or washrooms, he considered his to be too small. In the bedroom, he was 9" long, but no one else sees that besides himself and his partner.

This guy had all the classic 'small penis' characteristics - never pees in urinals, hides to get changed, avoids any situation involving getting changed with other males, etc., and extreme anxiety whenever any such situation came up.
    [post=329149]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I get that too, Im about 3" flaccid usually, very skinny, with quite pettite balls, goes to 7.5" erect, and above average thickness, but Im paranoid about urinals, because it looks like I'm hung like a door mouse or something.
    :(

I saw an interesting question somewhere:

"Would you rather have a penis that was 5" flaccid and 5" erect, or 1" flaccid and 7" erect?"

For male showmanship, ofcourse the 5" flacid would be great, but then again, for actuall usage...

Bah! I can hide in the stalls my whole life :p

6. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    well as some of you might be aware, i really like a big flaccid penis, i think to men too it has a big impact on their self esteem, the men that i have known who have had abig flaccid penis seem to be very confident about who they are and those that are smaller arent so happy, between men the flaccid pwnis is what they compare each other by, wherease with women they worry about the erct size, so both states worry them but at different times.

Luv Ya's
    Tilly

7. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    The initial post of this topic seems to me to be a very long codification of the obvious.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Sounds like Yoselin's Japanese or something. But it was just an Engrish way of stating the obvious.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yoselin's native language is Spanish. She obviously uses an online translator, but she also does very Hispanophonic things like adding Spanish verb endings and pluralising adjectives. One idiosyncracy of her posts that I find odd is that she invariably types nake rather than naked. I can usually make out her posts because I can figure out what Spanish word she was thinking of and what probable English words an online translator would provide, e.g. when she types their proper penis as an English translation of sus penes propias; we would, of course, say their own penes.

10. jonb

Gold Member

Some foreign language. Even though I speak Spanish, I'm not yet good enough at telling these different varieties of Engrish. o españor.

11. AdmiralBeefheart

AdmiralBeefheart New Member

Yoselin's native language is Spanish. She obviously uses an online translator, but she also does very Hispanophonic things like adding Spanish verb endings and pluralising adjectives. One idiosyncracy of her posts that I find odd is that she invariably types nake rather than naked. I can usually make out her posts because I can figure out what Spanish word she was thinking of and what probable English words an online translator would provide, e.g. when she types their proper penis as an English translation of sus penes propias; we would, of course, say their own penes.
    [post=329563]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HOT

christ i'm straight and you have me saying it.

actually I reckon I'm like 5% gay :p

Draft saved Draft deleted