The People of the Forest

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by rsny845, Feb 9, 2012.

1. rsny845

rsny845 Member

CHAPTER ONE​

I had thought they were only a legend. The eldest of the Elders told tales of a people our people called upon in times of need. They were said to be close to the Earth, to hold the Earth’s secrets of healing and nature. They were said to be of great stature and strength while being by nature peace-loving, were capable of making terrifying war. They had a connection to the king who could call upon them on behalf of our people. They were his special protectors and upon the king’s death, would take him to the sacred burial ground. Our king was of great age, few remembered the passing of his father, though some maintained that upon the death of the old king, a great howl rose up from beyond the city’s walls and the king’s body was taken away.

There was a saying among our people that anyone who was markedly tall, strong, hairy or attuned to nature, that they ‘had a touch of the People of the Forest.’ The legends also said that the People of the Forest had only relationships with their own sex, though these were deep, loving, cherishing loves. How they procreated was unknown. Those couples among us that were of the same sex were said to have ‘a forest love.’
    All those tales of the People of the Forest came back to me as I lay broken and beaten along side the road and seeing him approach. I feared he came to finish the job the robbers had begun, killing all my fellow travelers with wanton brutality. It was only when they discovered the circlet around my neck that they fled. The narrow band of gold I wore was a mark of the king’s house that even these barbarians respected. While I was not dead, I was incapable of moving so severely had they beaten me.

And then he appeared. He came silently from the trees. He was completely naked, head and shoulders taller than the tallest of my people. His broad, powerful chest was covered with light brown hair that trailed down to meet his genitals. These swung heavily between his legs. His arms and legs were corded with muscle. Despite his overpowering masculinity, his face showed no trace of beard. I watched as he touched and examined the bodies of the others. His touch was gentle, respectful. Then he came to me. His eyes were of changing hue, from golden to green. They mirrored his expression of concern. He not so much spoke, but mumbled and grunted as he began to examine my body.

He touched me all over, feeling for my injuries. I cried out with pain when his hands probed. He began to remove my clothing. As he opened my shirt, he paused. He reached out and touched the golden circlet around my throat. His eyes widened. Then with some seeming effort he spoke one word, ‘king.’ He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the forehead, then rose and dashed into the forest.

I did not know whether to be relieved to still be alive or in fear of being abandoned. I did not have long to wait, for he returned a few minutes later, carrying a large leaf containing many small objects. I watched as he carefully placed various flowers, leaves and roots in an orderly way upon the ground. He ground some together with his hands into a paste and applied these to my wounds. I cringed at the stinging sensations they made as they were applied. He then knelt near my head. He took his large fallus into his hands and began to stroke himself. He became hard very quickly and continued stroking himself. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was approaching climax. This behavior was strangest of all. He then took my head gently in one hand and pressed the head of his penis against my lips and gently opened them. His orgasm came with great spurts into my mouth, some deep into my throat. I swallowed reflexively.

He again spoke one syllable, ‘suck.’ Out of fear I began to suck on the cock head at my lips, sucking the head into my mouth. His orgasm continued, but with less force, filling my mouth again until I needed to swallow. His face was a mixture of the concern he had shown before and small satisfaction of orgasm.

Suddenly relief came. The pain that had immobilized me was gone. He must have seen the change in my face. He smiled. He lowered my head to the ground, withdrawing his cock from my mouth and again kissed my forehead. My eyes went dark.

#1 rsny845, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. Gr8F8

Gr8F8 Member

Nice start! I'm looking forward to the next installment!

3. rsny845

rsny845 Member

CHAPTER TWO​
    I awoke realizing I wore no clothes, only the circlet remained. I was alone in some kind of giant nest fashioned from twigs and leaves, supported by larger branches all entwined. The surface I lay upon was soft and warm. Above me was open to the sky, overhung by the boughs of great trees. My body was stiff and sore, but I was able to move without too much discomfort.

I made my way to the edge of the nest and looked over the side. I leapt back in terror, falling into the bottom of the nest. I saw that I was high up in the trees, the forest floor lost to view far below.

My heart was still pounding when he appeared, climbing down from above me. His movements in the tree were as assured and accustomed as if he walked upon the ground. These trees must have been his habitat. He dropped lightly into the nest and reached out to me, his face again full of concern. He began to touch my body, examining me again. He clucked and mumbled and seemed satisfied. He kissed me again on the forehead.

He knelt in front of me, put his hand on his chest and said, “Gar.” He placed his hand on my chest and looked at me with eyebrows raised in question. When I did not respond, he again touched his chest and said, “Gar.” His expression was one of friendliness and concern. I put my hand on my chest and said, “Simon.” He struggled to repeat my name. “Si, Sim-on, Si-mon.” I nodded to indicate that his pronunciation was fine. He smiled very sweetly, then sat down beside me, putting his arm around me. With his other hand he began to play with my genitals. I was terrified, confused, and comforted all at the same time. “Si-mon” he said with satisfaction. He began to kiss my face and shoulders like a lover, all the while massaging my hardened cock. As he nuzzled my neck, my breathing changed as his stimulation brought me to orgasm. He kissed along my body until he reached my cock. He engulfed it with his mouth just as I began to shoot. He greedily sucked down all my orgasm, squeezing my balls to get more.
    I lay gasping in his arms. He took my face in both hands and kissed me passionately on the lips, his large tongue invading my mouth, still tasting of my orgasm. He cuddled me and stroked my arm, returning often to kiss me. I had lost all my terrors and fell asleep.
    I awoke again, feeling the chill of evening and ravenous hunger. He, Gar, sat near me eating from a large leaf filled with various fruits. Gar smiled at me and touched my stomach while questioning with his eyes. “Yes, Gar, I am hungry.” He nodded his head as if to say, ‘he thought so” and began to feed me from his leaf. It was strangely more intimate than the sexual acts that had passed between us previously. The warmth of his body and satisfaction from the delicious food brought me great comfort. My injuries still ached, but more like a recollection than actual pain.

I gestured that I had my fill. “Thank you, Gar.” He kissed me. “I am confused about who you are and why you have cared for me. Do you understand me when I talk?”
    He nodded, yes, then touched my mouth and his ears and my forehead and his forehead. It would be some time later that I understood him to mean that he both heard my words and also my thoughts or meaning through a kind of mind connection. Little wonder his kind use few words to communicate.

I had begun to shiver in the increasing cold. He placed his finger on my lips, telling me to be at ease, then enveloped me in his arms, pressing his hairy chest and heavy cock and balls against my back and settled in to sleep. I was warm in his embrace and enjoyed the feeling of the hardness along my back. Before long I was asleep again in a deep healing and comforting rest.
    ***​
    The sounds of birds close at hand woke me to a brilliant morning. I was again alone in the nest. As I began to say his name, Gar appeared again, climbing from below. He beamed a great smile and said ‘Si-mon”. He inspected my injuries again. I was surprised at how well I felt, how the wounds had largely healed. He touched my stomach, then leapt out of the nest. A short while later he returned with another leaf filled with food. He placed the leaf between us, but selected items for me to eat, handing them to me. Occasionally he drew my hand to his lips and kissed it. His touch was gentle and erotic, I grew hard. He laughed as he noticed, bending down to kiss my cock head. His own large organ grew to hardness. I returned his salute. He laughed again with pleasure. He picked a piece of fruit and crushed it in his hand, rubbing on both our organs. He again bent over and took my cock into his mouth, sucking greedily. It felt heavenly and just as I was about to cum, he drew off of me. The still cool morning air suddenly on my moist skin was nearly as stimulating as had been his mouth. He smiled at me. I eagerly leant over his cock, initially taking only the large head into my mouth which it filled completely. His organ became wetter in my mouth, much like the pre-cum I had experienced with my former lover, only in greater volume. Gar pressed his organ into my mouth, my throat opening easily to accept it. I found that I could even breathe around his cock in my throat, allowing me take it deeper and deeper into my throat. He thrust a few times in my throat and began to orgasm. He howled his delight. I could feel his cock head pulse with each spurt as it shot into my stomach. He slowly pulled out of my throat, letting the head linger in my mouth. The taste of him was exquisite. He pulled me up to kiss me, exploring my mouth with his tongue. He then cradled me in his arms, lifting me up to take my cock, now aching with desire, into his mouth. He swallowed my cock, then plunged it into and out of his mouth by lifting me bodily. I orgasmed moments later, blasting as I had never cum before. I was amazed at his strength. He kissed me again, sharing my orgasm. I was giddy from the sensations and from the delight of being in his arms.

He gently put me down, then leapt up to an overhead branch. He sat on the branch, then reached down for me. I stretched up to take his hand, but it was beyond my reach. I could see the great distance below me and was frightened. He clucked at me and extended his hand. Did he want me to jump? I would likely fall to my death. He waited expectantly. I looked down again, then looked up at his smiling face. He showed no anxiety. From somewhere deep inside, a carefree feeling rose up, and I impulsively leapt toward him. I waited for the sensation of falling. Instead, I felt his powerful hand close around by wrist, as my hand caught to his wrist. He lifted me easily to the branch beside him. He appraised me with his eyes, nodding with acceptance. He kissed me, then leapt to a higher branch.

My one act of bravery, or foolhardiness, left me no choice but to follow Gar. I suddenly craved the security of the nest. I leapt and was caught again. He scrambled up some branches, I followed. On the way to the very crown of the huge old tree, I slipped only once, and Gar caught me. He rewarded me with kisses of affection at every step. Beautiful orange-colored fruit waited, fully ripe, abundant at the tree top. Gar plucked one and handed it to me. I plucked one and handed it to him. He sidled next to me on the branch and presented the fruit for me to eat. I did the same for him. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me tight, and began to croon softly in my ear.

#3 rsny845, Feb 9, 2012
  4. rsny845

rsny845 Member

C​

#4 rsny845, Feb 9, 2012
  5. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This story has some great potential!!!

Love it so far :biggrin1:

One small request :redface: Although it is technically broken up into paragraphs, could you please insert some space between them? Easier on the eyes :wink:

Thank you

6. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very nice so far looking forward to more.

7. rsny845

rsny845 Member

CHAPTER THREE​

And so it went for ten days. Gar took me further into the forest, showing me scenes of delight I had never imagined. We swam in still pools, stood under high water falls, napped on rich beds of moss. He gave me every indication that he was charmed by me. I was certainly charmed by him. My injuries were soon forgotten. I grew stronger, nearly able to keep up with Gar as he gamboled through the trees and forest floor, though I suspect he slowed his pace for my sake.

At times, he would grow quiet and look into the distance. I sometimes thought I heard a voice. I never saw anyone other than Gar and the birds and animals of the forest. I guessed that since talk had always been how I had communicated, I expected to hear voices. Though Gar and I were in constant communication, it was only I who spoke. He often gestured for me to be silent. At those times, a bird or squirrel would alight on Gar’s broad shoulder or outstretched hand. They showed no fear of him, but would flutter and dash away when they became aware of my presence. I admired his connection to his environment.

One evening, after we had eaten, the forest was alive with bird song. It was strange to hear them after dark. A little later, a bright silver light came through the boughs. Gar dashed up the tree waiting just barely in sight. I clambered after him, less sure of myself in the half light. Up he went to what I came to know was his favorite place at the very peak. A branch had been broken away by lightening, opening the view across the top of the forest to mountains beyond. Just as I climbed up beside him, the moon, full and glorious emerged from behind a cloud. The spectacle of the night was breathtaking.

Gar reached out for me and drew me to his side. He took my hand in his, then pressed my hand to his chest and said, “Gar”. He pressed my hand to my chest and said, “Si-mon.” He looked in my eyes expectantly. I understood him completely.

“Yes, Gar loves Simon. And I, Simon love Gar.” He smiled at me and kissed me over and over. He lifted me so I was sitting astride his legs, facing him. He took both our cocks and began to stroke them together, still kissing me. The sounds, the light, his touch were exquisite. My body began to tremble with my coming orgasm. He pulled me toward him and held me tight to his chest, motionless. The slightest touch would have me over the brink, but he held us together in total stillness for a long minute until my urgency passed, and my heart slowed. He set me back on the branch. I had forgotten that we were perched hundreds of the feet off the ground on a tree limb, only balance and habit keeping us from falling. I had changed much. Gar sped down the tree. I followed as fast as I dare.

He waited for me, sitting cross legged on the floor of the nest. I sat in front of him mirroring his pose. He reached out, grabbing my feet and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me. His face assumed a serious expression. He reached between my legs with his left hand, draping my cock across my thigh and grasped my balls. His nod indicated that I should do the same to him. My cock began to harden as I held his heavy balls. Gar smiled at me, kissed his hand then applied the kiss to my cock. I understood that this was not the time for sex. Why then this intimacy? Gar began my touching my chest than touched his own.

“Yes, Gar loves Simon.” I spoke for him. He nodded. His face expressed curiosity. It was for me to understand his question. I tried to listen to his mind.

“Who is Simon?” He nodded. “Ah, it is time for us to know each other, where we come from. I understand.” I paused to collect my thoughts, wondering how to explain myself and my life before knowing Gar.

“Among my people, the people of the City of Walls, I am called Simon Courtley. I am the third son of Garfle Courtley and Rosein.” Gar reached out with his right hand and touched the gold circlet around my neck. “This ring signifies that my family is of the same blood as the king and that we are dedicated to his service. My father is a distant cousin of the king. He serves the king, as do I and my brothers, in mercantile matters. My father is a good man, not an important one. My mother died when I was young.” Gar gently touched my chest. “Yes, I do still feel her absence in my life. My father travels often and for long periods on journeys to other cities and lands to secure goods needed in our city. I spent most of my childhood in the care of my grandmother, Rosarch. My brothers are older and did not require her care. I was always her favorite, but when I grew to be taller than my tall family – among our people I am very tall, though I feel small next to you.” Gar smiled and patted my head. “When I grew to be tall, my grandmother was pleased, saying that I ‘had a touch of the People of the Forest’ as my people do. She was more pleased yet again when I introduced my mate. To love one of the same sex is a stronger sign of the People of the Forest.” Gar looked worried and tugged on my balls. I understood at last why we held each other’s balls, it was a gesture of trust and commitment to honesty, and a great treat – for later.

“I will tell you about Devon in time.” Gar looked modestly chastised and squeezed my balls again in playful warning. “Because of my family connection, I attended the royal school which prepared me for my profession. I had the good fortune to be the same age as Prince Cambion, the king’s second son. We were great friends throughout school, despite the difference in our stations.” Gar’s hand closed tighter on my balls. “No, no we were only friends. I would gladly give my life for Cambion, but out of loyalty to the king, his father and to him as my friend.” The grip loosened into a gentle massage. Gar smiled at me again. “I think because of my friendship to Cambion and my hard work at school, I was included in training for diplomacy. On completion of the schooling, I was placed in a minor position under my father’s mercantile order, though I was also seconded to the diplomats.”

“It was there that I met Devon.” The grip tightened slightly. Gar touched my chest in a question. “Yes, I loved Devon. We had great fun together.” Again the grip. “Yes we had lots of sex. We were like boys in our loving, like finding a wonderful new toy to share. We shared a home in time and loved often.” Gar again touched my chest and shook his head sadly. “Yes, it came apart. About half a year ago, Devon told me that I was too serious for him, that he no longer found the fun in our being together. I suppose he was right. I came to crave a man’s relationship, not a boy’s. I did not know what that meant until you.” Gar leaned forward to kiss me. “After Devon left me, I sought out a chance to be away from the city and away from him. My eldest brother was to lead a mercantile mission to the City by the Salt Sea. I asked to accompany him.”

8. rsny845

rsny845 Member

“This served the king in another way. I was charged with the diplomatic task to ascertain whether the ruler of the City by the Salt Sea sought peace or whether he was attracted by the power of the lord of the Deep Valley. Word comes from many lands that the lord of the Deep Valley seeks to make war and seize the lands and riches of others.”

“You see, our city has been at peace for as long as can be remembered. We have lost all warlike thoughts and ways. Our people are small and thin partly through our quiet lifestyle, but also due to scarcity of food. That is why my family’s role in trading is important. Legends do tell of those great men of war and greater men of nature that once lived among us, who protected the king. We call them the People of the Forest. Most among us no longer believed that the People of the Forest were anything but a myth, a story of imagined glory. How wrong we have been. How little we know of your people.”

“I was returning from the mission when you found me. We had only minor tributes from the ruler with us. I believe this angered the robbers who then acted with such horrible violence. And then you saved me, healed me, loved me.” Gar touched his chest then my lips and looked into my eyes. I came to another understanding from his gesture. “It is said that when you save a life, you become part of that life and responsible for protecting it. I hope to be worthy of that honor.”

“Now what of you? Tell me about you.” I demanded of Gar, squeezing his balls.

He looked a little puzzled at first, then began to gesture. His free hand swept around his head and came to rest on his chest. I spoke as I understood him. “You are of this place, the forest and nature.” He nodded. He touched some fruit he had at his side which was used for food and healing. “You know of the gifts of nature. You care for others.” He nodded. He stroked my cock and his cock together, smiling wryly. “Yes, you are a magnificent and beautiful lover.” He winked at me, laughing.

“Have you loved another?” I asked giving him a firm tug.

His face saddened. I eased my grasp. “Kel” was his reply.

“Has he died?” I asked fearing that I brought back dark memories.

Gar shook his head and gestured into the distance.

“He lives in the forest.” He nodded. “He does not love you?” He nodded. “Oh my beautiful lover, I cannot imagine anyone not loving you. I am sorry for your pain, but I admit I’m glad you were free to save me.” Gar smiled and kissed me.

“Did you have sex?” Gar avoided my eye. I pulled sharply on his balls. He nodded with a half smile and made a gesture of many fingers. “So you had sex many times, but he did not love you.” Gar nodded again. “Is he with another?” Gar nodded sadly, but then brightened. He touched his chest then mine and smiled broadly. “Yes, Gar loves Simon, and Simon loves Gar.”

“Gar, how came you to find me that day?”

Gar pantomimed looking around then gestured at his medicinal supplies. “Oh, you were searching for some healing plants?” He nodded. He cupped his ear. “You heard the noise of the attackers.” He nodded again, but turned away sadly. “You heard too late, after we had been attacked, after my fellow travelers had been killed.” He nodded. “I tried to defend us, but have no skill or strength. I was knocked down and beaten and lay there until you found me. I am deeply sorry I could not help my people.” Gar’s face shared my sadness.

Gar touched the circlet around my neck again. “King.”

“Yes, Gar, now that I am well, I must return to serve my king and complete my mission and tell the families of their loss. But how can I leave you? I love you Gar. My life depends upon your love.”

Gar encircled me with his arms and drew me close. He took my hand in his and touched each of our chests and said “one.”
    ***​
    After a time of gentle hugging, Gar reached for some pieces of fruit crushing them in his hands. He hugged me and while he kissed me applied the sticky mixture to my cock. I was hard in an instant. Gar then turned away from me and presented his ass. He sensed my hesitation, all our sexual exchanges before had been with hands and mouths. He reached back and took my swollen cock and pressed it into his ass, pushing back against me to take more. The feeling overwhelmed me. I began to fuck slowly, long and deep. Gar writhed with pleasure, his ass clutching at my cock. I tried to hold back, but the sensations overtook me, and began to pump faster and faster. Too soon I felt my orgasm approach. Gar reached back and pulled me into him at the moment I released. I clutched at this hips, driving myself fully into him, hearing his growl of satisfaction echo my own. I came and came and came, until exhausted, I collapsed onto his broad back. He lowered himself to the nest floor, carrying me. He lay still, seeming to enjoy the continued pulses of my cock as much as I did. My cock began to soften. I gathered enough strength to pull out of him and roll onto my back.

“Oh Gar, I do love you.”

Gar turned over and took my hand, repeating his gestures of love, the touching of our joined hands on our chests. Many kisses followed. I was amazed that I began to recover from the absolute exhaustion of our first loving, yet my cock was hard again. Gar rolled me onto my side and began to apply the mashed fruit into my ass. I tensed at first, but a warm, relaxed feeling radiated from my ass. Gar applied more to his cock, then pressed against my back. I remembered how easily I had taken this huge cock into my throat and the wonderful feelings it had given me. I pushed back against him desiring his cock deep inside me. At first his cock head was too large to penetrate the opening of my ass. I began to panic, desperate for his cock, fearful of its size. The easing sensation I experienced when I first sucked him into my throat came again, but to my ass. He began to slowly enter me. It was most like the time I leapt to his outstretched hand, trusting him again for my safety. I could tell his desire was great, I could feel the beat of his heart in his engorged cock. My body opened up to him, accepting more and more of his cock into me. I could feel every contour of his cock as my ass strained to accommodate him. Deeper and deeper he pushed until I could feel where his cock flaired to it thickest as it joined his body. His warm, furry balls nestled against me. He was still and held me to his chest. My body trembled with anticipation. I now contained all of his cock. He kissed my neck. I was nearly mad with desire.

“Please fuck me Gar. I want you to fuck me” I pleaded.

He kissed me again, then pressed deeper. My ass clutched at his cock. He pulled back a little and pressed in deep again. I needed him to fuck. In a slow measured way, he began to move in my ass, each time pulling a little further out but pushing fully in again. I could feel the ridge of his cock head as it rode along my spine. I realized I would only be able to bear a few minutes of this extraordinary sensation.

“Faster, Gar, fuck me faster.”

He complied with my request, but with continued gentleness. He pulled nearly all the way out then pushed fully into me, grabbing my hips to pull me toward him. I heard his breath catch. We were locked in absolute tension, his cock deep in me, my own cock fully distended. I felt his orgasm begin in his gut pressed hard against my ass. The muscles of his cock worked to shoot his cum out. I felt them working along my stretched ass. The first spurt of cum filled me with heat. The next forced its way deeper into my guts followed by spurt after spurt. Gar gripped me against him driving deeper until at last he was spent. The tension of his body released, my body was still at the edge. Gar reached around, cupping my cock head in his large hand. He stroked the head with his thumb bringing my release. He captured my cum in his hand, missing only the first few powerful blasts. I strained to see him lapping it from his hand, his face full of contentment.

My ass still clutched on his cock, I could not bear for him to withdraw so much I craved this closeness. He snuggled against my back, wrapping me in his arms, kissed me and we fell asleep.
    ***​
    At some point in the night I awoke. I could feel Gar’s heart beating against my back. Slowly I became aware of my own heartbeat. Our hearts beat as one. I felt more profoundly connected than ever. I dozed again in his arms.
    ***​
    Morning light illuminated the leaves above us. Gar still held me in his arms. His somewhat softened cock was still in my ass. I could feel him stir.
    “Gar love Si-mon”

He spoke, yet his words were a whisper to the meaning I understood in my head and felt in my heart. Then I felt it in my ass. His cock swelled inside me. I craved him again and felt the confidence of having been stretched the night before. Gar felt my eagerness and began to fuck me again. He was freer this time, taking his own pleasure as he gave it to me. My cock responded and was hard, craving orgasm. Gar fucked faster and faster until he finally released in me again. My cock spontaneously released, spewing across the nest. Gar laughed and hugged me. He withdrew his cock, his cum drained from my ass. We held each other and kissed and kissed.

My stomach rumbled. A lot had gone on in that region. Gar leapt out of the nest, singing softly. I lay in the afterglow. He returned with our breakfast in minutes. He fed me again. This time, I fed him in return. After eating, he led me to the pool in the stream. He carried me in and washed me. I washed him. We lay drying in the sun on the bed of moss. He toyed with the circlet around my neck. “King” he said.

Gar stood and took my hands and drew me to standing. We walked to a place we had not visited before, a grove of high trees. Gar made a soft noise, deep in his throat, then stood waiting, holding my hand. From the far end of the grove, one of Gar’s kind, though older, approached us. Other than Gar, this was the first of the people of the Forest I had seen. Streaks of silver showed in his hair. He walked up to Gar and embraced him, kissing him on the cheek. Then the older man turned to me and embraced me and kissed my cheek, as well. Suddenly, I could hear his meaning, as I had come to hear Gar’s. The older man took our joined hands in his own. He looked into each of our eyes, searching for something. He nodded and smiled and said, “One.”

I could sense his approval, that Gar had led me on a path with him. I had eagerly followed. Now we were joined, Gar and I. Our hearts beat as one, our fates and joys forever locked. I was overwhelmed with happiness. The older man released our hands and placing a hand on our shoulders drew us to face each other. Gar’s face expressed a question.

“Yes, Gar, this is what I want, too.” I leaned into to him and kissed him. He reached out and held me, returning my kiss.

Suddenly the grove was full of People of the Forest, all men, but of all possible ages from early adult to very old men. They were all large, powerful men, very similar in appearance to Gar, yet each an individual. One by one they came up to us and embraced Gar and I individually, then as a couple. Many touched the circlet at my neck and nodded knowingly.

One particularly fine man embraced Gar with evident familiarity. Gar turned toward me saying only “Kel.” This was the one who did not return Gar’s love. Kel reached out to another of the People of the Forest and drew him to his side and kissed him. “One” he said. Kel was joined to another. Gar smiled a little sadly, but embraced Kel’s other warmly.

Gar guided me to the center of the grove where we all sat. The younger People of the Forest disappeared into the forest, returning with a spontaneous feast. As we sat in a great circle, I began to hear their words in my mind. On occasion, I would hear someone, then know which of the crowd had thought it. He would smile at me across the circle. Gar turned toward me, wrapping his arm around me. I knew that he was assuring me that I had become one of them. Joy expanded in my heart. The crowd shouted their pleasure in response. I was alive like never before. Gar kissed me yet again.

We feasted and communed until evening. Gar rose and sent his thanks to the gathering. One by one they approached us again, giving Gar and me their gesture of parting. They enclosed me with their right arm and gently clasped my balls with their left hand. Some kissed my cheek, but all tugged my balls. Gar showed me to respond in kind. I began to become aroused. This was responded to with chuckles of delight and mental best wishes to Gar for a satisfying night. I blushed and was embraced all the more.

Gar and I returned to the nest to make love through the night. Our sharing had a depth and connection I had never experienced before. His passion was mine, his need was mine, his pleasure was mine. I lay awake in his arms to watch the coming of dawn, complete in every way. He slept heavily next to me. I sensed that while I was awake, he would trust me to protect him. I understood he had slept little since he had found me, to protect me. Now I could do so for him.

Again, I thought I heard voices. I stood in the nest and looked around. There among the tree tops I first sensed then saw them, the People of the Forest. Had they always been there, but beyond my senses? Some returned my look with a knowing smile. A few approached through the trees, bringing food. I now understood how Gar had provided for me so quickly. These, my new friends, handed the food to me in gesture of tribute. These were Gar’s people and they loved him and consequently loved me. I opened my mouth to offer thanks, but they gestured for me to be silent, pointing to Gar asleep in the nest. One gestured that I should return to Gar and embrace him. Another clearly suggested that I fuck Gar.

I nodded my thanks and lay beside Gar, offering my hardness to him. He pushed against me still in sleep. I applied the remainder of his fruit mixture to his ass and entered him gently. His ass clutched at my cock, drawing it in. Once deep inside him, I embraced him. His body expressed such peace, I was content to drowse.

9. rsny845

rsny845 Member

I awoke to find Gar sitting astride my body, my cock still hard in his ass. He was casually eating the food his friends had brought, carelessly dripping juice onto his cock as it lay upon my stomach and chest. “Si-mon” he said enthusiastically when he saw I was awake. He sunk down further on my cock, his face showing his desire. He leant forward to kiss me, his cock sliding in the juicy mess on my chest. He began to rock forward and back, fucking on my cock and rubbing his cock on my body. In my excitement, I arched my back to penetrate him further, he rocked faster.

“Come on Gar, cum on me” I shouted at him. His motions continued, his climax approaching.

Gar reached out to lift my head, his cock thrusting within inches of my face. “Take” he commanded. I saw his cock head swell so opened mouth in time to receive his first powerful blast of cum. The second spurt shot further, covering my face. I was able to catch the next several spurts on my tongue and swallowed it all. Gar leaned forward and cleaned my face with his tongue.

He sat back on my aching cock, taking it deep into his ass. He looked at me with a kind of fierce passion and ordered, “cum.” And I did. All the accumulated desire and need of our lovemaking focused and shot out of my cock, filling Gar with my love. His cock drooled out cum onto my chest with my every shot. He lay down on me, rubbing his hairy chest on mine, mixing together his cum and the fruit juice, growling with pleasure. I came a few more spurts in his ass. We lay together, nearly glued together by the result of our love making.
    ***​
    Gar crooned in my ear. I ran my hands along his powerful back, squeezing his ass cheeks. His ass still clutched my cock. I thought about the contrast to my life before I Gar had rescued me. I knew I would have to return to my responsibilities. Still, here with my lover, with nature providing all we needed, it was hard to face returning.

Gar kissed me and held me tight. I could tell that he had understood my thoughts. Gar made an elaborate effort to separate himself from me, both my cock from his ass and the sticky mess between our chests. I looked up at him and felt my love for him surge. He reached down to help me up. He hugged me again then led me down the tree to our favorite bathing pool.

When we arrived there were several other People of the Forest in or around the pool. They greeted Gar and me with knowing smiles, recognizing the signs of our enthusiastic loving. Gar and I washed each other, teasing and touching in the cool water, comfortable with each other, even in the presences of the other People of the Forest. We lay in a sunny spot to dry, Gar leaning against a tree and holding me to his chest. He ran his hand across my chest, teasing a nipple, then tugging gently on my chest hair. Tugging on my chest hair? I had never grown any chest hair. I did have a strong beard, now several weeks unshaved, it had come in full, but my chest had always been bare, typical of my people. With Gar, I had lived without mirrors, and while we wore no clothes, I had paid little attention to my body, beyond the pleasures I had exchanged with Gar. But now, as I looked down at my own chest, I saw hair growing from the center and over my chest muscles. And I had chest muscles. The weeks of chasing Gar through the forest had resulted in a remarkable development of my muscles. I had always been extremely thin.

I looked up at Gar. He smiled at me, understanding my discovery. He reached between my legs and tugged at my balls, then took my hand and placed it on his. He said, “more” which I took to mean that we exchanged ‘more’ than pleasure as we made love. I received some of the power of the People of the Forest from Gar and it showed through my body. My cock grew hard from the excitement of my increased masculinity. Gar idly stroked me and played with my balls. I stretched to kiss his lips. He readily complied.
    ***​
    Gar touched the circlet at my throat again saying ‘king.’ I took this to mean that he understood that I needed to return to my people. He picked up two small, flat stones, one light, one dark. He held the stones flat surfaces together. Cleverly, he moved the stones in an arc over his head, sliding the dark stone across the light stone, increasingly revealing the light stone. He looked into my face to see if I understood.

“The moon?”

He nodded.

“I am to return to my people when the moon returns to full?”

He nodded his head. He touched my chest, then his own.

“You will go with me?”

“Gar love Si-mon.”

“My life is very different than yours.”

“Si-mon life is Gar.”

I smiled, at last understanding. “And Gar’s life is mine.” We embraced and kissed.

The moon had been full two nights before. I still had nearly a month to live in Gar’s love in his forest among the People of the Forest. I did not want to leave this idyllic life, yet my duty called. I would respond, but now had Gar to accompany me.
    ***​
    We spent our days roaming the forest, swimming and delighting in each other. We paused often to make love whether in a mossy clearing or high in a tree. Gar needed to make some repairs to our nest after some particularly rigorous fucking. It was all such fun. As the days went by, Gar and I fit together more easily as we loved. He continued to touch me to bring to my attention how my body continued to change, gaining muscle and more hair. He would tug at my beard, his own face completely smooth. I would have shaved it off, to be more like him, but I lacked a razor.

We also saw more and more of the other People of the Forest. We would share meals with them. I grew more aware of their silent speech, more capable of understanding these people. They welcomed me in all things and communicated their happiness that Gar and I were together. They were beyond friends to us, among the People of the Forest, all are family.
    ***​
    A few days before the full moon, Gar was chasing me up a large tree. I had become very adept at climbing, following Gar’s example. I had just leapt onto a branch high up in the tree and looked down to see how close Gar was, when I heard a terrifying crack. Gar was below me on a branch that was breaking from the tree. My heart stopped.

There was a large ‘smack’ as my hand caught his wrist. Faster than thought, I had reached down and caught Gar. He dangled from my grip. I saw his face, a mixture of fear and love. With all my strength I strained with my legs and pulled Gar up to the branch on I stood on. He caught the branch and pulled himself up to standing. He embraced me, saying over and over, “Si-mon, Si-mon.” Gar touched my chest then his lips and looked into my eyes.

Gar had made that gesture before and my thought echoed that time. “It is said that when you save a life, you become part of that life and responsible for protecting it.” I had never known Gar to misjudge a leap or the strength of a branch. I’ll never know whether Gar was truly in danger, whether he could have saved himself, but he held me with all his might.

“One” he whispered.

“Yes, Gar, we are now truly one.”

We returned to the nest and made love with an even greater intensity. Time seemed to stand still and our passion knew no bounds. Sometime in the night, exhaustion crept in and we slept, wrapped in each other’s arms, the only sound our hearts beating in unison.

10. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow, better than I even imagined it would get.

Understanding the effort that goes into it,I still hope this story continues for a very long time.

Bravo!! :arms:

11. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    I mean no offence by this... but the writing and style of this story should be in so much more than just a forum on a cock site.

Please, find somewhere you can post this where it'll get a lot more coverage too, you've got a good writing and style and (thank god) characters that express emotion and closeness as opposed to "Lets fuck!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah, unf unf done!"

Bravo :)

12. Q12

Q12 Member

This is fantastic! I cant wait to see where it goes!

13. rsny845

rsny845 Member

I've tried getting some other novels published - gay romances somehow that seem to feature big dicks (I can't help myself). Thus far, I have been turned down. I thought I'd try to float it out to you guys hoping someone has a connection to publishing.

While I have two other completed novels, a third 80% done, and several more at various stages of completion, I've been working on this one, People of the Forest. As has been kindly observed above, it takes alot of time. I can fantasize a chapter very quickly, but it takes hours to get it typed. This novel is finished in my mind, but it will be several months until I can share it all. I appreciate your patience and kind words.

14. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    Try a site called "InkBunny" or "Rabbit Valley Publishing". Its all furry, but they feature a lot of gay novels and comics. You could give it a try :)

15. h2oBigger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Please keep going i LOVE THIS

16. rsny845

rsny845 Member

CHAPTER FOUR​
    In the early light of dawn, I woke to Gar sitting up howling. His anguished cry was matched by all the voices of the other People of the Forest.
    As I opened my mouth to ask Gar why he cried out, it hit me. The circlet around my neck felt as if it burned red hot. I clutched at it with my hands, but they were not burned. Gar touched my hands and said, “king.”

“The king is in danger? Is that why you cried out?”
    Gar nodded.

“The legends tell us that the circlet was worn as a memory of how the People of the Forest were summoned by the king. My time among you has awoken the link to the king. We must go to him.”

Gar nodded his ascent. We raced to the grove where we met a vast assembly of People of the Forest. All were agitated. The eldest approached Gar and I. “Go.”

“Yes, we will go to the king. I am of his house” I said touching the circlet.
    “We will go to him to see the cause of his distress.”

“Call.”

“You will be summoned when we know what can be done.”

Gar bowed to the elder, then embraced him in their way. I followed his example. Gar took off into the forest. I chased him. He led me into the trees, over streams, through rivers. We paused only briefly to grab food as we passed, to drink from the streams. The moon set early and we had to stop in the near perfect darkness. Gar wrapped himself around me, but I fear he did not sleep. His heart pounded with anxiety over the king and frustration at having to pause our journey. In the first gray light he roused me to dash on.

We soon arrived at the road near where my party had been attacked. I saw the only remaining evidence, a group of mounds at one side of the road. I grabbed Gar’s hand, forcing him to stop. I pointed at the mounds. “Did your people bury them?” Gar nodded sadly. He hugged me a moment, then released me, grasping my hand and leading me at a run along the road. I have no clear idea of the distance we covered, but I have no doubt Gar had led us as directly and speedily as possible.

In the late morning the great gate of the City of Walls came into sight. The land around the city’s walls had long been cleared. The land had been carefully tended so that it was perfectly smooth such that no one could approach the walls without being seen. A sentry at each corner had full command of all approaches, save one, where a thin line of the forest was allowed to stand, adjoining the king’s wood inside the walls. Ironically, the line of trees was called the Way to the Forest. I had never heard that explained and having heard it since my birth, gave no thought as to the meaning.

We crossed the open space at a jog. I was nearing the end of my strength. Gar encouraged me to press on. I could see activity on the wall above the gate. This was unusual. As we approached the gate the sentry called out “Halt. Who comes to the City of the Walls and what is your business here?”
    Gar stood in amazement, looking at the high wall, disappearing into the distance in both directions, pierced by the lone gate.

I returned the sentry’s challenge. “I am Simon Courtley, of this place. I come concerning the welfare of the king.”

“Simon Courtley is known to me. You are not he. And who is this giant who accompanies you.” responded the sentry.

“It is I, though I am changed. This is my companion, Gar.”

Voices were heard atop the wall.

A face peered over the edge. “You say you are Simon Courtley?”
    I recognized the face and voice. “Cambion, it is I, your friend. Grant us entry.”

“The voice, I recognize. I cannot see your face for all that fur upon it. Wait there.”

Minutes later the gate opened and a young man closely followed by would be guards in ill-fitting armor chased after him, frequently dropping their arms as they struggled along. The young man ignored his protectors and came to stand directly in front of us. He looked at me closely, his face full of questions.

“The Simon Courtley I have known all my life was a head shorter than I, waif thin and as hairless as a maid. You, sir, are a near giant yourself, hirsute and powerful. The voice sounds truly of Simon. I am puzzled.”

“Cambion. It is me” I insisted. “I have been among the People of the Forest and it has changed me. But it is I. I will prove it.”

“How?”

“Something from our boyhood that no one else could know.”

“Well?”

“In our sixteenth year, you fancied a young woman at court.”

“I fancied many.”

“Avrene.”

‘Many knew I fancied her.”

“You feared that your youth and inexperience threatened your success in wooing her.”

“And?”

“You sought to improve your skill at kissing.”

“Where?”

“In the tall tower near the garden.”

“My god, it is you, Simon.” Cambion embraced me. “Would that she were so sweet to kiss as you. How is it you left with your brother and a party to the City by the Salt Sea and return so changed, naked and in the company of this great hulking man?”

“I have much to tell you, but we are in fear for the well being of the king. Can we talk as we go to him?” Gar stepped from foot to foot with anxiety.

“Yes, come. Is this one safe?”

“He is my companion in all ways. He is one of the People of the Forest, as the ancient tales told us. He comes to protect and serve the king.”
    Gar came to a halt before the gate, staring up at the opening, fear across his face.

“Gar, my companion has always lived in the open” I explained, taking Gar’s hand and leading him through the gate. The people of the crowded city stared at our group, a son of the king and two large naked men. Some faces were known to me, but they did not return my wave, not looking at my face to recognize me. We sped toward the house of the king as fast as we could walk through the streets full of people.

“Cambion, there is much agitation. What has happened?”

“There is much amiss. The king is gravely ill. My brother, the heir, has been in the Deep Valley for over a year. I fear for him. And two days ago, a great army I am told from the Deep Valley approached the walls of our city. They made a great noise, but did not threaten or attack. If their goal was to intimidate, they succeeded mightily. But what of your tale of the People of the Forest? Surely that is only a legend.”

“You see before you the proof.” I pointed to Gar staring wildly at the massed buildings we passed. He clung to my hand like a terrified child. How different this was from the serene forest where he had always lived.

“And you are changed. How is this?”

“I did not realize how much I had changed until you and I met, just now. Gar saved me after our party had been attacked. All were killed save me. I believe the king’s circlet stopped them from killing me outright, but I was gravely injured. Gar came, rescued me and restored me to health. I have been with him almost a month. Two days ago, we received a summons to come to the aid of the king. And we are here.”

We had arrived at the gates of the king’s house. Cambion pushed past guards to enter, signaling that Gar and I should be allowed in. Strange that there should be guards. Our city had not known crime in living memory. The king had walked among his subjects without fear. So much had changed in the city, as it had with me.

“So the legends are true? The People of the Forest are attached to the king in some way” Cambion speculated.

“As are we. I too received the summons, but through the circlet. I believe my time among the People of the Forest has awoken in me a new awareness.”

At the door of the king’s chambers we were halted by the Chamberlain. “Cambion, your father is gravely ill. You cannot take these creatures in to him.”

“Chamberlain, we can discuss this later, but I believe the king sent for them.”

“How, no message has left these walls. And they are naked.”

“The legends of old are coming true in our time. Please make way.”
    A quavering voice reached them from behind the door. “Who wishes to see me?

Cambion pushed past the Chamberlain. “Father, Simon Courtley and a companion have come. Please see them.”

“Simon? Your boyhood friend?”

“The same father, though he is greatly changed. He claims that he and his companion are responding to your summons.”

“Bring them in.”

“But sire, they are naked” whined the Chamberlain

“My father has seen naked men before.”

As Gar and I entered, the king sat up in his bed. “It is true then. The People of the Forest can still hear my call. Come closer, Simon Courtley. Present your companion and tell me of how you came here.”

“Sire, this is Gar.” Gar stepped behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

“He saved me from death and has been my protector. He is one of the People of the Forest. I have been among them and have been embraced by them.”

The king looked at me and Gar, then nodded knowingly. “And you have joined with him?”

“Yes, sire, we are one.”

“It shows on you both. Cambion must have told you of the threat to our city. With my health failing, I invoked the ancient ways, fearing that alone against an army, the city would be destroyed. It seems they meant to frighten us, and they did that. They have passed by, to frighten others. This cannot be without purpose. They mean to return someday to fight for what is not offered in tribute. I am old and my son and heir is in danger. The old legends said I had but to call and the People of the Forest would come. So it has come to pass.”

“Though I have been among the People of the Forest but a short time, I know you may rely upon their loyalty. Sire, what are your instructions for us? I have promised to inform the People of the Forest.”

“I do not yet know the intentions of the warlord of the Deep Valley. Our people have long been devoted to peace. I will not have our people also be aggressors. To be prudent, however, I ask for the help of all neighboring cities and the People of the Forest in maintaining peace, even if that means defending ourselves from the aggression of others. Please send word to the People of the Forest of my gratitude for their loyalty and my wish that they ready themselves to assist in our defense. Is this something your companion, Gar is it? can do?”

“Yes sire, we shall depart immediately.”

“Simon, I will need you here. I must hear all you have learned from your journey. But perhaps more importantly, I need you to study the old texts to understand the ancient relationship of the People of the Forest to the kings of the City of Walls.”

I felt Gar’s hand grip tightly on my shoulder, reacting to the king’s request.

“If you so direct, we will comply.”

The king must have detected the change in my voice and expression at his request. “My boy, am I to understand that you and your companion are only recently joined? I am sorry to ask you to separate, but I fear for my people and our business is urgent. Have Gar return immediately. I honor your relationship. Escort him to the gate, but return to me thereafter.”
    I bowed to the king. He extended his hand for me to kiss. Gar kneeled before the king who touched his head in blessing.

17. rsny845

rsny845 Member

Gar followed me out of the king’s chambers leaving Cambion with his father. I asked the Chamberlain if there was a room where Gar and I could speak in private. He showed us to an anteroom and left us, closing the door behind him.

I looked up into Gar’s troubled face. “Do you understand what the king has asked of you?” He nodded. “That you are to ask the People of the Forest to be ready but that the king seeks peace.” He nodded. Gar’s lower lip began to tremble. I hugged him close with my right arm and took his balls into my left, massaging the heavy orbs, taking comfort from the act as much as seeking to comfort him. “I already miss you, my love. Take the message and come back to me.” Gar kissed me. “My dear one, we haven’t made love for days, you must be in great need.” I continued massaging his balls. “I will ask the king’s permission to be with you when you return.” Gar kissed me passionately, showing his need matched by my own. “Hurry, Gar. Come back quickly.”

I held him about the waist as I guided him back through the gate to the edge of the forest. We embraced and kissed. He touched my chest and said “Gar love Si-mon” then was gone into the trees. I walked back to the gate, turning to look at the forest that had absorbed my love, wishing him a safe journey and speedy return.
    ***​
    On entering the gate, a merchant I had done business with before approached me. “Simon, you are naked. Please accept this modest robe to cover yourself.” He presented a fine linen robe to me. It was at this moment that I realized that the natural state I had become accustomed to with Gar would likely offend the modesty of my people. I accepted the robe gratefully, assuring the merchant of payment. “You are in service to the king, the city is buzzing about your return. It is my honor to help you.” We parted with an affectionate embrace.

I made my way back to the king’s house. The guards admitted me immediately and I returned to the king’s chambers. Cambion saw me outside the door and waved for me to enter.

“You are sad, my son, but he will soon return to you and that will be all the sweeter for the time apart” the king spoke with kindness. “Now tell me of your journey and all that has passed.”

I told the king the sad tale of how our party had been attacked and all killed, save me.

“I must meet with the families of those who were lost. I bear great pain over their loss.”

“Assure them of my gratitude for their sacrifice” the king instructed me. “I suspect these attacks are related to the turmoil arising from the Deep Valley.”

I spoke briefly of how Gar had rescued me and restored me to health, though still marveled at the changes to my body that had resulted.

“That is much of why I ask you to research and understand the ancient stories. Much must be true, but no longer understood. Take this time in the archives learn all you can. You shall be my representative to the People of the Forest.”

Cambion spoke up. “Simon, you always showed many traits of the People of the Forest. Little wonder that their influence grows in you. And this Gar of yours, ah that any of my own conquests so clearly loved me as he does you.”

I told the king of what I had learned from the ruler of the City by the Salt Sea. That he too favored peace, but that he feared that lacking the defenses of our great walls and the lure of the riches from trading and the sea, itself, that if the war lord should attack, he could do little. He would pay tribute. If, however, resistance was shown by the City of the Walls and others, he would support their efforts.

“A fair weather friend, I fear” concluded the king. “But he must look to the interests and safety of his people. I will summon my other diplomats to understand how lay the intentions of the other cities. I don’t know how much time we have, but we must make the best of it. Alas, I am now tired and I see the chamberlain eager to have me rest. Cambion, will you represent me as Simon speaks to the families of those who were lost?”
    Cambion somberly agreed to the task.

He and I had barely exited the king’s chambers when we were approached by these same families. Word of my return had spread through the city. They came for news. Cambion escorted us all to a private hall. I told them of the attack and the noble efforts of all to protect each other. The robbers were too powerful and our defense failed. I assured them that their loved ones had been duly buried with care. Among the weeping were expressions of gratitude for my sharing the story with them. Cambion shared the king’s words with them. It was the best of a very sad situation.
    ***​
    I told him I would return the next day to begin my research into the ancient myths of the People of the Forest. I begged leave of Cambion to visit my own family and to make myself more presentable to be in the king’s house. Cambion assured me that my service to the king made me presentable, only chiding me slightly over my beard and former nakedness.

On returning to my apartments, I found my father and grandmother waiting. “We heard of your return and wanted to greet you” my father said. We embraced. He stepped back and looked up at me. “You’ve changed so much. I know you are my son, but you’ve changed.”

My grandmother took my hand. “Garfle, don’t you see what is plainly in front of you. Simon has connected with the People of the Forest. It was almost foretold by his height and his love. Surely he has been among them and that has wrought this change. He has become beautiful from their influence.”

“Grandmother is right, Father. I was saved from death and returned to health by one of them. In the course of just a month I have grown physically and in love.”

“You have joined with one?” my Father asked.

“Yes, Gar who saved me. He has taught me, cared for me, loved me. I am anxious for him now. The king sent him to ask the People of the Forest to prepare to assist us should war with the lord of the Deep Valley come to be. We pursue peace, but wish to be prepared. Gar and I have not been apart since he found me near death.”

“Gar?” asked my grandmother. “Another sign. Your father’s name ‘Garfle’ means ‘one who gives to Gar’.

“A coincidence, surely” stated my father. “In any event, I am thankful that you have returned to us. I understand you have already seen the king and reported to him of your mission. Is it true that your party was all killed, save you?” I sadly confirmed this. “But you are saved and have come with news of great value to the king. Your brother is safe in the City by the Salt Sea?” I happily assured my father that this was so. “And this Gar, you will be with him?”

“I pray forever. Our connection is in all ways. Though he barely speaks, he tells my heart all.”

“It is to be Garfle. You will have your grandchildren from your other sons. From Simon you will have glory” my grandmother declared.

“There is much to do to prepare for bad days ahead, Father. Your role as merchant will be more critical than ever.”

“You have been summoned to help another?”

“Yes, the king has asked me to be his representative to the People of the Forest. I am to study the ancient texts, to better understand the times of war long ago and how the People of the Forest protected our people and the king.”

“Then this you must do. When your Gar returns, please present us. I would know the one who has my son’s heart.”

“Thank you, Father, Grandmother. I will bring Gar to you when he returns. Thank you for your greeting to me. I will do my best to bring you honor. Now I must prepare to return to the king’s house to begin my study. I suppose I had best shave and find appropriate clothing, though I fear none of my old clothes will ever fit again.” My grandmother laughed, promising to make some robes that would fit my changed body. “Grandmother, it is the custom of the People of the Forest to be as in nature. I realize our society may not be prepared for such freedom. Could you also make a covering for Gar, as brief as possible, yet achieving some modesty.”

She assured me that she would do so. She made a meal for me as I washed and shaved. She served me with much loving attention, encouraging me to rest a while before returning to work.

All I could think of was Gar sprinting through the forest to tell his own people of the king’s request. I knew he understood the urgency, but that paled to the urgency in my heart for him to return. It took us two days to make the journey. Gar could certainly go faster without me. My heart would be in my throat until I held him again.

Duty called and I returned to the king’s house. I went to the wing of the house that contained the school I had attended with Cambion. I knew the library contained the king’s archives where the ancient texts were housed. I was met at the door by the head librarian who had taught me reading years before.

“Ah, Simon, here you are. The chamberlain told me that you would come. I had not expected you until tomorrow, but that is of no matter. My colleagues and I have begun preparations for your task. You shall have my own chamber for your work. It is bright and secure. You will not be disturbed. Please accompany me to the lower crypt.”

The librarian led me down many flights of stairs past great vaulted spaces filled with boxes containing all the writings of our people throughout the ages. At the deepest level we met with three other librarians who were sorting through piles of papers, some bound as books, some tied in bundles.

“Have you found it yet?” the librarian asked his colleagues.

“I have found a text that summarizes many others. It refers to an older summary yet that has not yet been found. I think we must get to the oldest possible if we are to see the story told as truth, not as a quaint and fading myth.”

“You are very wise” I said with admiration.

“And you have been very brave, Simon. You do our school credit. We shall all be at your disposal in your research. Come brothers, let us take what we have found up so Simon can begin his work.”

We climbed back to the library level in a solemn procession, carrying the many bundles of material the librarians had found. I began reading the summarized text. It was organized into sections:
    I. The King’s relationship to the People of the Forest
    II. The People of the Forest among us
    III. Making War
    IV. Nature’s Guardians
    V. Healing and the Life Force
    I searched among the many papers, old vellum and sheepskins, to find the specific texts referred to in the summary. To my dismay, these were copies of copies. Most took the attitude that the information was only fairy tales, dismissive in tone, lacking the respect for the People of the Forest I held. Still, I persevered through the texts at hand.

The texts said that that the origins of the king’s family were of mixed blood with the People of the Forest. This could be seen in the great ages of many of the kings and the tradition of the king’s burial by them. The king was claimed by both our people and the People of the Forest. This was why they were linked to and protected the king.

The People of the Forest had once lived in the city. There had once been great swaths of forest in the city, of which only the King’s Wood remained. As the forest was cut down for the growing population and the building of houses, the People of the Forest retreated beyond the walls, needing a place of nature, not of man. Still, in the old times, many families had blood lines intertwined with the People of the Forest. While their great physiques were admired, these larger people were difficult to feed in the increasing scarcity. Further, their preference for loving their own sex was not broadly accepted. In time they ceased to intermingle, though traces of their bloodlines were sometimes seen among later generations.

The People of the Forest were dedicated to peace and avoided any manner of violence or confrontation, though when roused by a threat to the king, became formidable warriors. Combining their great strength with agility in moving across all terrains, they would disarm attackers from the periphery, binding their captives, and by stages, deprive attackers of their numbers. If necessary, in the extreme they could wield swords with deadly precision.

The People of the Forest were called ‘nature’s guardians’. They knew all the plants and animals as friends and never killed without purpose. They knew all the healing and beneficial plants and minerals and applied these to help the plants and animals themselves, any needy person, and themselves.
    Their great strength, long life, and abundant health were attributed to this knowledge. Yet there was another aspect to their healing arts. The People of the Forest recognized the life force in all things. The life force had male and female aspects which were included in all their healing. The male life force was conveyed in the semen of the People of the Forest and was often mixed into their potions and salves. By stimulating various parts of the man, the healing forces of the semen could be changed and focused. Some claimed that the semen could sooth pain or relax straining muscle.
    ***​
    I had certainly experienced this aspect both when Gar had given me his cum to swallow when I was wounded and when he inserted his massive organ into my mouth or ass. His own essence relaxed me so I could accommodate him, both to my benefit and pleasure and his too. I had been healed so quickly, now no doubt due to his sharing of his life force with me. That might explain how I had grown in stature, strength and hairiness. I was more eager than ever for his return, more hungry for his loving. I wanted to ask if what I had learned from the ancient texts was true.

18. h2oBigger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    GREAT!!!!! This has a beautiful plot... please keep going!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

19. R3lgrub

R3lgrub New Member

I too am anxiously waiting for Gars return. This story has me on the edge of my seat.

20. h2oBigger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted