The people that say "the USA sucks" rant

I just want to apologize to the rest of the world for those Americans that some how feel the harder they wave the American flag, the better they feel about themselves. Most of the time it is those Americans that have never been outside the United States or at best have traveled to 11 countries and seen the Eiffel tower and Big Ben so they know all about France and Great Britain. A two week cruise in the Mediterranean does not really qualify as understanding modern Europe nor its complexed history. Most Americans don't even realize that Italy, Spain, Greece etc have only been countries since the mid 1800's.

Speak for yourself! I've been to Britain and I know what it's like. Here's a video from my last trip. As you can see, things have improved greatly.

It is not really their fault. Americans grow up drinking the Cool-Aid that tells them the United States is some kind of altruistic country that only wants peace and democracy in the world when in fact we have put in more tyrants and murders in power than any other country in the past century, (Congo, Panama, etc and yes even Sadam)

All those events, it must be noted, are completely absent from any school text books at any level of education. Unless you're studying at graduate level, you won't encounter this information in schools or major media. It's not that Americans deny these things, it's that they don't know about them to begin with. When you mention raise the issue of these events people don't believe you or they become indignant because they're certain you're off your rocker or hate America.

Don't get me wrong, I love America with both it's greatness and flaws, but lets not whitewash this country like it is some knight in shinny armor. It is certainly not that. Hellboy is absolutely right, most people outside the United States do not bash Americans, they bash our incredibly arrogant government and its foreign policies.

Clearly all Americans aren't informed as demonstrated by this young lady or by these average Americans (Queen Elizabeth money indeed!).

And midlifepear, there are two reasons why George W was not impeached, a Republican congress and a Democratic party that did not want Dick Cheney to be president. Bush has done more to weaken and destroy the constitution and eroded our freedoms than Sadam would have ever been able to do. Let us hope that our next president will once again put the needs of this great country, reset our moral compass, and start to rebuild a once great nation.

One other issue about impeachment I didn't realize. In order to get them both out of office they'd have to take out Cheney first, then Bush. Bush could simply not appoint a Vice President as he is supposed to. There's nothing to say he must. Further, the Vice President has to preside over the Senate during impeachments of anyone other than the President, including his own. So if the House impeaches the Vice President then the Vice President would preside over his own impeachment trial in the Senate.

I also suspect the House did not impeach because the Democrats wanted to keep Bush in office so as to let him continue to anger people right up to the election and, thus, put a Democrat into office. I don't think Pelosi, considered extremely liberal, would be viable candidate for re-election if she were to take on the Presidency if required. Yes, I'm cynical.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speak for yourself! I've been to Britain and I know what it's like. Here's a video from my last trip. As you can see, things have improved greatly.

All those events, it must be noted, are completely absent from any school text books at any level of education. Unless you're studying at graduate level, you won't encounter this information in schools or major media. It's not that Americans deny these things, it's that they don't know about them to begin with. When you mention raise the issue of these events people don't believe you or they become indignant because they're certain you're off your rocker or hate America.

Clearly all Americans aren't informed as demonstrated by this young lady or by these average Americans (Queen Elizabeth money indeed!).

One other issue about impeachment I didn't realize. In order to get them both out of office they'd have to take out Cheney first, then Bush. Bush could simply not appoint a Vice President as he is supposed to. There's nothing to say he must. Further, the Vice President has to preside over the Senate during impeachments of anyone other than the President, including his own. So if the House impeaches the Vice President then the Vice President would preside over his own impeachment trial in the Senate.

I also suspect the House did not impeach because the Democrats wanted to keep Bush in office so as to let him continue to anger people right up to the election and, thus, put a Democrat into office. I don't think Pelosi, considered extremely liberal, would be viable candidate for re-election if she were to take on the Presidency if required. Yes, I'm cynical.

LOL you have a very sick sense of humor. Loved the clips.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. We were absolutely fine, we had the means to save ourselves which we did very successfully in the Battle of Britain without you.

without us, huh?

care to know why the Spitfires and Hawkers which defended Britain so valiantly provided superior performance to the German fighters? Because the German aviation fuel was not as powerful as the 100 Octane aviation fuel the USA provided to the RAF. The MErlin engines that powered the legendary spitfires and hawkers with extra power and performance to nearly 1350 HP in short bursts, which provided better turning power and incredibly improved climb rate, helping to give them clear advantages over the german fighters.

you had the means to save yourselves, yet the RAF needed over 500 pilots of a wide variety of nationalities, all who joined the fight to help defend Britain. Around 19% of the RAF pilots were foreign nationals

I suppose the 7 american pilots who flew in the main air battles for the RAF contributed to you doing it very successfully "without us"...

or how about the 3 American Eagle Squadrons, who flew for the RAF, the first becoming operational and flying RAF planes in February 1941, nearly a full year before we "officially" entered the war.

Just FYI, in the 3 main months of the air war, over 2300 RAF pilots were joined by over 550 pilots from other countries in the defense of Britain...these included over 250 europeans such as Poles and Czechs, and another 300 from Common wealth nations in addition to american pilots and the later eagle squadrons.

Ironically, the highest scoring "Ace" of the RAF, was not in fact A Brit or a commonwealth pilot...he was a Czech named Josef Frantisek, who shot down 17 German aircraft.

Of all the nearly 3000 kills claimed by the RAF, Polish RAF pilots claimed nearly 200 of them...not bad considering there were only 147 Polish Pilots and over 2500 British pilots.

The Squadron with the highest amount of kills, was the 303rd Polish Squadron

We made constant sacrifices and contributions, materially, covertly, and in numerous ways prior to our entrance into the war...when JOseph P. Kennedy suggested to Roosevelt that the UK would be obliterated, it was the founder of the OSS, Wild Bill Donovan, who believed absolutely that the Brits would hang in there, and that they should be supported in every way, which persuaded to Roosevelt to continue to and increase support.

As for you being "Absolutely fine"...tell that to 23,000 plus British citizens who died in the raids and the 32,000 that were wounded

Correct me if I am wrong but that is all what the army does... Dont try to tell me the US had no Army/AF/Navy at all in 1939. Its not like they only started to build the armed forces in '39 thinking "maybe we could join in, in like 10 years..."

My direct answer is that there is no such thing as war ready! Countries have armed forces so that when the need arises they are ready to do what they are trained to do!
The rest of us (UK, Russia, Germany, etc...) didn't declare war in 1937 and then take nearly three years to build up the services before the first shot was fired. We bloody well got on with it!

The fact is, our military was nowhere near ready for anything prior to WW2. By staying out of the initial phases of the buildup and initial conflicts, it gave us 3 years to complete our initial mobilization, which was solely focused on hemisphere defense.

In June 1940, when the brits left all their equipment and ammo in Dunkirk, it was us who replaced all the ammunition and sent aircraft as well. It was us who supported you, while we prepared to get involved with the full conflict, knowing full well, we would have to face GErmany and Japan and fight on two fronts...

Ever heard of the prewar planning operation RAINBOW 5?

All throughout 1940-1941, we were gearing up to enter the war in the Atlantic, with active patrolling the western atlantic, setting up military air corridors to Europe, preparing a massive expeditionary force to stop the Germans moving into the Azores and South Atlantic.

In June 41, AMerican troops relieved British troops guarding ICeland.

we landed in Greenland to build airbases to prepare them for the ferrying of troops and supplies.

We were involved in guarding convoys all throughout 1941 and were actively involved in hunting for UBoats long before war was ever declared between the U.S. and Germany.

so shut up you rude little twerp, and read up on some history...

even when we were "neutral", we were backing you all the way.

and just FYI, the 3 year buildup of american forces, still did not leave us fully ready to bear the main brunt of the war "The Japanese attack of December 7, 1941on Pearl Harbor and the Philippines at once ended the division of American opinion toward participation in the war, and America went to war with a unanimity of popular support that was unprecedented in the military history of the United States. This was also the first time in its history that the United States had entered a war with a large Army in being and an industrial system partially retooled for war. The Army numbered 1,643,477, and it was ready to defend the Western Hemisphere against invasion. But it was not ready to take part in large-scale operations across the oceans. Many months would pass before the United States could launch even limited offensives."

Our military was, in 1939, totally inadequate for war-fighting...when we began to fully mobilize in 1940, we did so with the new-realization, that the likelihood was that we would be facing not just one very powerful old world power(German), but two (Soviet Union prior to the German invasion) and possibly (probably) another ascendant power (Japan), and we would be doing it alone, since France was knocked out, and Britain was soon to follow.

Our responsibility was not to protect the UK, or get involved to help them...it was to our country, and to protect our hemisphere. we focused all our attention on providing the UK with as much material and logistical support as possible, hoping they could hang on, while we prepared for the eventual conflict to come...first preparing for our own defense of our homeland, and gradually building up to a force capable of large scale operations.

not to mention that

"By the autumn of 1941the Army had 27infantry, 5 armored, and 2cavalry divisions, 35 air groups, and a host of supporting units in training in the continental United States. But most of these units were still unready for action, in part because the United States had shared so much of its old and new military equipment with the nations that were actively fighting the Axis triumvirate of Germany, Italy, and Japan."

Maybe you should do a bit more research before sniping out our role in the war and understanding OUR SITUATION, entering that era, since it was not in fact all about YOU to US.

HyperWar: US Army in WWII: The Framework of Hemisphere Defense [Chapter 4]

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well yeah, if you really need it I can. To say "majority of the world is like the U.S. was in the year 1900, dirt roads and all" is stupid and a demonstration of the unawareness and hubris of Americans, which causes people who live in other countries to hold you in contempt.

I have read other posts of yours and never thought that you were so ignorant of the world. I was surprised to read it quite frankly. That's why I suggested you need to get out and see the world. If you already have, then I don't know how you could have formed such an opinion.

For example, if you ever use the mass transit systems in Europe you'll be shocked to see how easy and fast it is to move from your front door to a location hundreds of miles away without ever getting in a car.

Even a second world nation like Turkey or Egypt has infrastructure that isn't dirt roads and all. Chinese cities have surprisingly good infrastructure. Beijing is amazing in fact.

Not tyring to beat this with a stick or anything, but i wasn't referring to countries like China, but more so African, South American, and most Middle Eastern countries with the dirt road comment. There are more undeveloped countries than there are developed ones, I'm not being ignorant, it's true. I am completely aware that most European countries have better mass transit systems than we do, i have used them, and if you would have read my other post in this thread, you would have seen that i acknlowdged and praised European countries for that. I'm just saying that in my experience through travelling, my country seems more efficient to me than does England, Costa Rica, Canada, India, Japan, Mexico, Germany, Italy, Russia, Denmark, and Israel.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Veteran,

I'm 24 and proud to be american, we saved europe from hitler

As Tripod said, if Hitler hadn't chosen to implement 'Operation Barbarossa', then the outcome most probably would have been very different. Also Porter, let us not forget that we blew the bugle in 1939, and our friends the US didn't rally until 1941. In those two years, and all alone, we blew the Luftwaffe out of the skies during the Battle of Britain whilst being outnumbered 4 to 1. Never forget that.

When America calls, we Brits always come running.

I feel very strongly about this whole 'anti-American' strain that seems to infect so many. I have committed several posts on the subject, and again, most of us Brits actually very much like our American brothers and sisters. We accept American culture and incorporate it into our own. I have been to America a few times now, and have always been met with upmost warmth, love and kinship. I have made great friends there, and to this day have regular communication with.

Many Americans come to my family Pub, as it is 400 years old, in a classic beautiful English village...you Americans just love history. Always, without exception, you are nothing but charming, funny, and quite frankly a joy to serve a pint to. I love it when Americans come to the Pub, it's always memorable...you have such an enthusiastic spirit.

There are bad apples in every barrel. There are bad politicians in every Government. The way our Government has screwed up our country....why should that reflect badly on us the people? And the same in the US.

Some people just like to hate, and cause controversy.

And a note to flashy.....I for one and the 3 (deceased) relatives who fought in WWII...my great Uncles Edward, Harry and Peter...RAF, RAF, and the British Legion respectively, plus the British nation will always be thankful for your help in WWII. As nations we are friends, but you post is antagonistic, and hatefilled. It debases the camaraderie with the Americans that my Great Uncles spoke off, you should be ashamed of yourself.

And FYI....of course we had Polish fighters in the Battle of Britain...for Gods sake, the catalyst for Britain going to war against the Nazis was their invasion of Poland....DUH!! Who would you have fought for....the Germans?????

Last edited:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole debate works both ways, I would like people that keeping saying we are the greatest nation in the world to STFU, but this thread is about people that say the USA sucks, you can STFU too.

As a person who has lived 10 years in the US and 20 years all over other places.

The US is far from perfect, it's a country that is addicted to cheap fuel, cheap labor and cheap imported products. People that say "the US is the best country" are usually the ones that never lived anywhere else.

There are countries with more humble, intelligent people, with cleaner lands, with less corrupt politicians, with more freedoms.

For all the US talks about being a "shining example of Democracy", you'd be amazed how much they have in common with Iraq....and if you have no idea what I am talking about.....well, I rest my case.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
America is the most efficient country in the world. I'd be pissed too if my country had been around for a 1000 years and still can't amount to what we've done in a little over 200...

Most efficient? Our public school system, health care, government, and judicial branch are terribly, marginally INefficient. We're not educating our kids, leading to a generation of barely-good-enough doctors who only got their degree cuz they're the only person in the class that could spell their name right. We have a high level of preventable crimes, police simply don't keep track of criminals and courts let them out on technicalities. We lock up the wrong people, and let the real criminals go cuz they have high-priced lawyers. Being a superpower, you'd think poverty, hunger and displacement wouldn't be as rampant as they are here, not to mention our insane obsession with hallucinogenic drugs that lead to even more trouble. Most developed country? That can be argued. Most efficient? By what standards? I can't think of a single country that could be called efficient. There's only slightly efficient, less efficient, and completely inefficient (most countries are one of the last two).

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And a note to flashy.....I for one and the 3 (deceased) relatives who fought in WWII...my great Uncles Edward, Harry and Peter...RAF, RAF, and the British Legion respectively, plus the British nation will always be thankful for your help in WWII. As nations we are friends, but you post is antagonistic, and hatefilled. It debases the camaraderie with the Americans that my Great Uncles spoke off, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am sorry if you feel that way. I have relatives who fought in WW2. I have loads of British friends who mean the world to me. My post was not meant to be antagonistic towards those like yourself who know the truth about what was occurring prior to our "official" entrance into the war, but at the rather ignorant rambling of the poster who I addressed it to. (Artful Dodger) It was indeed hate filled towards his ignorance of the fact, as i said, that the valiant pilots in the Spitfires and HAwkers were able to use our high octane fuel to help defeat the nazis, and that people like Bill Donovan absolutely insisted on support for the British, believing they would hang in and never surrender and we must help them, while pro-nazis like Joe Kennedy said the BRits were finished, and we should focus long term on not antagonizing the Nazis.

I have always known that the British have been wonderful friends and always will be to our country and our unique relationship means the world to me and many americans.
What is it they say? The distance between the channel is often far longer then the distance across the atlantic?

I speak with my British friends on a regular basis, and the British and Aussies who are now in their late 80s who my grandfather and great uncles fought beside are still in my thoughts everyday, and i am friends with all their children because of that comraderie and we speak frequently. Just two weeks ago we had a dear friend from what used to be the original incarnation of the Royal Commandos in our home for dinner, who had been a friend of my great uncles from the war days.

I am not ashamed of myself for pointing out the facts of our assistance to our British friends Pre-Pearl Harbor, to an obnoxious, antagonistic 18 year old yob like "Artful Dodger". I assumed that older Brits, such as yourself, already knew these facts of our assistance and bond with your country, and indeed appreciate them, wheras this silly young tantrum prone child, did not.

And FYI....of course we had Polish fighters in the Battle of Britain...for Gods sake, the catalyst for Britain going to war against the Nazis was their invasion of Poland....DUH!! Who would you have fought for....the Germans?????

I know that, you know that, but Artful Dodger, did not for some reason.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

As a person who has lived 10 years in the US and 20 years all over other places.

The US is far from perfect, it's a country that is addicted to cheap fuel, cheap labor and cheap imported products. People that say "the US is the best country" are usually the ones that never lived anywhere else.

There are countries with more humble, intelligent people, with cleaner lands, with less corrupt politicians, with more freedoms.

For all the US talks about being a "shining example of Democracy", you'd be amazed how much they have in common with Iraq....and if you have no idea what I am talking about.....well, I rest my case.

Suuuuhhhhhh!!! You might awake them. Hubris has caused the fall of many of the great powers. Every power that once ruled the planet has fallen. The Roman Empire, The British Empire, The Ottoman Empire all gone. That should be a harbinger of things to come. Why would America not escape the same fate?

Last edited by a moderator:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am sorry if you feel that way. I have relatives who fought in WW2. I have loads of British friends who mean the world to me. My post was not meant to be antagonistic towards those like yourself who know the truth about what was occurring prior to our "official" entrance into the war, but at the rather ignorant rambling of the poster who I addressed it to. (Artful Dodger) It was indeed hate filled towards his ignorance of the fact, as i said, that the valiant pilots in the Spitfires and HAwkers were able to use our high octane fuel to help defeat the nazis, and that people like Bill Donovan absolutely insisted on support for the British, believing they would hang in and never surrender and we must help them, while pro-nazis like Joe Kennedy said the BRits were finished, and we should focus long term on not antagonizing the Nazis.

I have always known that the British have been wonderful friends and always will be to our country and our unique relationship means the world to me and many americans.
What is it they say? The distance between the channel is often far longer then the distance across the atlantic?

I hear you Flashy, we all flare up sometimes. The very nature of this thread is antagonistic, and is bound to fuel flames, so there it is.

I was interested in what you had to say about Joe Kennedy. I never knew this. I wonder what would have been if King Edward the VIII hadn't have met Wallis Simpson, and remained King, instead of abdicating for her hand in marriage. He was (as I'm sure you know) a Nazi sympathiser, he even gave the Nazi salute when he visited Hitler in 1937.

Frightening thought.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
For the 912,380,981 time this thread wasn't meant to be antagonistic. It was a thread in comparison to a thread I created about the other side where people scream at the top of their lungs the USA is perfect.

I told them to shut the fuck up too.

The whole point of the TWO threads was to blast the people on both sides of the extreme. People just chose to ignore my other thread.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you Flashy, we all flare up sometimes. The very nature of this thread is antagonistic, and is bound to fuel flames, so there it is.

I was interested in what you had to say about Joe Kennedy. I never knew this. I wonder what would have been if King Edward the VIII hadn't have met Wallis Simpson, and remained King, instead of abdicating for her hand in marriage. He was (as I'm sure you know) a Nazi sympathiser, he even gave the Nazi salute when he visited Hitler in 1937.

Frightening thought.

frightening indeed.

Joe Kennedy was convinced that England could not last around the time of the blitz, and prior to the cancelled Operation Sealion (and Barbarossa) and it was only a matter of time before England was defeated.

He was a real defeatist, not to mention a tad too sympathetic to the Nazi's IMO

his comments in November 1940 during the BoB pretty much sealed his fate
when he said "Democracy is finished in England. It may be here, [in the US]."

this is just a snippet from wikipedia, but they scratch the surface of that appeaser and apologist (IMO)

Ambassador to Britain

In 1938, Roosevelt appointed Kennedy as the United States Ambassador to the Court of St. James's (Britain)... Kennedy rejected the warnings of Winston Churchill that compromise with Nazi Germany was impossible; instead he supported Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain's policy of appeasement in order to stave off a second world war that would be a more horrible "armageddon" than the first. Throughout 1938, as the Nazi persecution of Jews intensified, Kennedy attempted to obtain an audience with Adolf Hitler.[7] Shortly before the Nazi aerial bombing of British cities began in September 1940, Kennedy sought a personal meeting with Hitler, again without State Department approval, "to bring about a better understanding between the United States and Germany."[8]
Kennedy argued strongly against giving aid to Britain.
"Democracy is finished in England. It may be here," stated Ambassador Kennedy, Boston Sunday Globe of November 10, 1940. In that one simple statement, Joe Kennedy ruined any future chances of becoming US president, effectively committing political suicide. While bombs fell daily on England, Nazi troops occupied Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, and France, Ambassador Kennedy unambiguously and repeatedly stated his belief that the war was not about saving democracy from National Socialism (Nazism) or Fascism. In the now-infamous, long, rambling interview with two newspaper journalists, Louis M. Lyons of the Boston Globe and Ralph Coghlan of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Kennedy opined:
"It's all a question of what we do with the next six months. The whole reason for aiding England is to give us time." ... "As long as she is in there, we have time to prepare. It isn't that [Britain is] fighting for democracy. That's the bunk. She's fighting for self-preservation, just as we will if it comes to us... I know more about the European situation than anybody else, and it's up to me to see that the country gets it,"[9]
In British government circles during the Blitz, Ambassador Kennedy was widely disparaged as a defeatist and also known as a coward. He became known as Jittery Joe for his propensity to run for cover to an air raid shelter located near Windsor at the slightest sign of an air raid.
When the American public and Roosevelt Administration officials read his quotes on democracy being "finished", and his belief that the Battle of Britain wasn't about "fighting for democracy," all of it being just "bunk", they realized that Ambassador Kennedy could not be trusted to represent the United States. In the face of national public outcry, he was offered the chance to fall on his sword, and he submitted his resignation later that month.

Anti-Semitism

Kennedy was (for a while) a close friend with the leading Jewish lawyer Felix Frankfurter, who helped Kennedy get his sons into the London School of Economics, where they worked with Harold Laski, a leading Jewish intellectual and prominent Socialist.[11] While holding positive attitudes towards individual Jews, Kennedy's views of the Jews as a people were allegedly, by his own admission, overwhelmingly negative.
According to Harvey Klemmer, who served as one of Kennedy's embassy aides, Kennedy habitually referred to Jews as "kikes or sheenies." Kennedy allegedly told Klemmer that "[some] individual Jews are all right, Harvey, but as a race they stink. They spoil everything they touch."[12] When Klemmer returned from a trip to Germany and reported the pattern of vandalism and assault on Jews by Nazis, Kennedy responded "well, they brought it on themselves."[13]
On June 13, 1938, Kennedy met with Herbert von Dirksen, the German ambassador in London, who claimed in Berlin that Kennedy had told him that "it was not so much the fact that we want to get rid of the Jews that was so harmful to us, but rather the loud clamor with which we accompanied this purpose. [Kennedy] himself fully understood our Jewish policy."[14] Kennedy's main concern with such violent acts against German Jews as Kristallnacht was that they generated bad publicity in the West for the Nazi regime, a concern he communicated in a letter to Charles Lindbergh.[15]
Kennedy had a close friendship with Nancy Astor; the correspondence between them is reportedly replete with anti-Semitic tropes.[16] As Edward Renehan notes:
As fiercely anti-Communist as they were anti-Semitic, Kennedy and Astor looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution to both of these "world problems" (Nancy's phrase).... Kennedy replied that he expected the "Jew media" in the United States to become a problem, that "Jewish pundits in New York and Los Angeles" were already making noises contrived to "set a match to the fuse of the world."[17] By August 1940, Kennedy worried that a third term for Roosevelt meant war; as Leamer reports, "Joe believed that Roosevelt, Churchill, the Jews and their allies would manipulate America into approaching Armageddon."[18] Nevertheless, Kennedy supported Roosevelt's third term in return for Roosevelt's support of Joseph Kennedy Jr. for Governor of Massachusetts in 1942. [19] Even during the height of the conflict, however, Kennedy remained "more wary of" prominent American Jews such as Felix Frankfurter than he was of Hitler.[20]
Kennedy told reporter Joe Dinneen:
It is true that I have a low opinion of some Jews in public office and in private life. That does not mean that I... believe they should be wiped off the face of the earth... Jews who take an unfair advantage of the fact that theirs is a persecuted race do not help much... Publicizing unjust attacks upon the Jews may help to cure the injustice, but continually publicizing the whole problem only serves to keep it alive in the public mind. When Dinneen wrote The Kennedy Family, he was pressured to remove these quotations from the book by John F. Kennedy himself. Dineen complied

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the primary way the u.s.a. saved britain during ww2 wasn't military but economic. we loaned them the money and supplied the hardware to fight the war and also to recover and give up the empire. of course i'm sure our military assistance was appreciated as well.