The People Whom We Cherish

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My girlfriend came back from studying abroad today in Japan, and it feels like the entire world has simply become a better place to exist in! It's cheesy, sure, but who would you beam like the sun for? I can't get this smile off of my face even if she's too tired to really talk to me. :p

I'm just so happy! :smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend came back from studying abroad today in Japan, and it feels like the entire world has simply become a better place to exist in! It's cheesy, sure, but who would you beam like the sun for? I can't get this smile off of my face even if she's too tired to really talk to me. :p

How many kids do you have with her ?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Seriously that happen to me before with several of my girlfriends in the past. Our world suddenly turn in to a paradise because of our girls ( if we are really in love of course)

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if you truly love anyone, it is like a paradise just being around them.

I haven't foudn that one special person yet, but I do have this friend and whenever I am talking to or texting her, even if it's jsut a quick "Hey, how are you?" I feel so happy and accepted.

So, it's really not just with boyfriends, or girlfriends that one might feel this way, even other really close friends. I think it's jsut comforting to know that someone might love you so much to be able to put your needs in front of theirs that makes people feel so special and important.

Rob <3

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How many kids do you have with her ?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Seriously that happen to me before with several of my girlfriends in the past. Our world suddenly turn in to a paradise because of our girls ( if we are really in love of course)

I have 8 kids, blue, pink, red, orange, green, violet, yellow, and Wibblywooblah.

I have no idea why, but just the thought gets me so excited feeling; if I had a spirit this is the time it'd be jumping for joy; in this moment I believe I have a soul.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I haven't foudn that one special person yet, but I do have this friend and whenever I am talking to or texting her, even if it's jsut a quick "Hey, how are you?" I feel so happy and accepted.

So, it's really not just with boyfriends, or girlfriends that one might feel this way, even other really close friends. I think it's jsut comforting to know that someone might love you so much to be able to put your needs in front of theirs that makes people feel so special and important.

Rob <3

Goodness you're right!

I don't even know how to respond other then that!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Awww, thats so sweet!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have felt this way in the past. The only person who makes me feel this way now is my son. It's a little different, though, because I see him every single day so I don't have that feeling constantly. It's been a long time since a significant other has made me feel that way.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sounds so sweet.

I just got back home from a night spent with friends at their house playing Nintendo Wii and just chatting up a storm. It was a good time and we ate and drank, not too much.

I'm starting to think that I like the company of friends much better than I ever have enjoyed being with a significant other. No, I don't have sex with my friends. It's just that friends have always been more loyal, giving, and sensitive to my needs. They also know how to receive love from me.

Three of these friends are moving to St. Petersburg, FL in June and I dread it. I love them so much. One nice thing about that though is that I'll always have a place to visit in Florida. Also, I have an Aunt, Uncle, two cousins, and their spouses and their kids in the Tampa area. So, perhaps I'm going to be spending more time traveling on planes 7 months from now.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Right now I am beaming for you, blackkid.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Rob <3

This is very true to me too. Giving and receiving love seems to be the best thing we can do in the world.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My daughter and my life long friends Julie and Claudia.

Get off of here blackkid and spend time with your woman you lucky sod. :smile: