The perfect blow job

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by masqlnbtm, Feb 13, 2018 at 3:42 PM.

1. masqlnbtm

masqlnbtm Member

2. Houtom

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pretty pedestrian advice. Seems all of those "techniques" are pretty obvious. Remembering to breathe, making sure there is maximum contact to the head and shaft of the penis. Those are as important. As well as manipulating the balls and perhaps some anal play as it is all happening.

long_uncut and masqlnbtm like this.
  3. masqlnbtm

masqlnbtm Member

I've heard some guys like to be licked around the circumcision scar.

aruspeed likes this.
  4. gsoler

gsoler Member

The best blow job is the one where you dont use your hands only your mouth.

Houtom and masqlnbtm like this.
  5. masqlnbtm

masqlnbtm Member

Good to know! Thanks

6. Brodie888

Brodie888 Well-Known Member

I disagree with the mouth only advice. I would suggest use whatever you can to give the best sensation possible.

eg If your partner is particularly long/girthy and hard when erect, it may not be possible to get your lips to the base of his cock. So you are really handicapping yourself by not using your hands.

7. aruspeed

aruspeed Active Member

Albums:
    Personally, i enjoy stimulation to the area lower than the frenulum, near the circumcision scar. My penis just isn't as sensitive anywhere else. Tongue flicking in this area puts me into orbit. In fact, I get turned on seeing my cock "respond" to getting a blow job...so instead of sucking I like to see it bounce around and throb as it's getting licked and flicked. Having that same area sucked...instead of the whole head of the penis allows me to enjoy oral sex and get to see my cumshot.

8. FredSlone

FredSlone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    To me there are two types of blow jobs. The first is where I am in control. I have a really fat cock so I have to judge how far I can go. I am gentle but love to feel when their throat bulges out. The second one is where I call a roller coaster ride. The woman makes love to the fat head while using her hands on the shaft. Best ever! Two of my gals mastered this craft and I blew the biggest loads. My legs got weak and my balls felt totally emptied. I miss those two gals. Nothing better...

9. dickusmaximus

dickusmaximus Well-Known Member

One of my favorite and frequent partners would grab the base of my cock (shown here) 306516-1429379729-cb53181b2b8ccc4695731c0b97fb0c76.jpg in the right hand pulling the foreskin down as far as it would go and squeezing tight. The left hand would fondle and tug my balls. The oral stimulation was varied from circling the huge head with the tongue, gentle biting, and hard suction and throating. Sometimes the right hand added very hard jerking to the mix. Made me crazy.

10. Notaes

Notaes Well-Known Member

The best kind of cocksucking I ever received felt Like it drained my spine and my legs were so weak I could hardly stand! Wow!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted