The perfect blowjob.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Stuud, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Stuud

Stuud New Member

Hey all!
    Ive allways had girlfrieds, never considered trying anything else. But a year ago i met the perfect guy - and now he's my boyfriend. We have great sex, and im getting quite good at everything (seing as i AM kinda inexperienced with guys). Anyways, i do have one problem, im uncut and he's cut. He can make me cum by sucking and all - but I seem to have problems making him cum only by sucking. Im good at it, but apparently i dont have the 100% right technique.

So i would love to get lots of pointers since i know many of you are uncut. How do you give a perfect blowjob to an uncut person? whats your best experiences getting one? I can use every thought!

Thank you!
    Stuud

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    As long as you are making him feel good, you're fine. There are many guys that I've read even out here that will not cum from a bj by itself. Even if the giver is the best!! So relax, enjoy yourself and if you have to give it a "helping hand" and he isn't complaining, it's all good!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice