The Perfect Cock

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I dream of cock, I have two perfect specimens that I consider. The first one is a very long and fairly thick cock with a meaty head on it. Pretty much too big to fit into anyone's throat... but just small enough to force it and make it almost fit... and fit VERY tight it forced. SO let's say 10X7 with a very thick head.. YUMMY!

The second one is MUCH bigger. More like 12X10, SO much bigger than any real cock, but in my dreams it is real. There is NO way it will ever begin to fit in my mouth, but after 30-45 minutes of play and lots of lube, it fits into my anus Very Tightly. He slowly presses down on me and keeps forcing it in. Harder and deeper, until he opens up my second sphincter.. and keeps pushing. I lay there and cry.. from the pain, and from the pleasure. Once he has buried it all into me, he tells me to relax and enjoy, then starts slowly sliding it back out.. for a long time.. then slides it slowly back in.

Again and again, slowly.. then a bit faster, but over the space of at least half an hour. I am wondering what I could have been thinking, the pain is overpowering, but so is the pleasure. Finally he starts to get aggressive and begins plowing me harder and harder. I can only lay there, face down and take it as he sees fit to deliver it. I am in a LOT of pain, but it just hurts SO good.

Finally after nearly an hour, he had hit a pace that is breathtaking. He is HAMMERING my ass with his massive cock, and all I can do is beg him not to stop. He grunts, grabs me tightly and forces himself all the way in and pumps me full of cum.. at least 9-10 huge spurts..then collapses on top of me. I lie there repeatedly thanking him.

His cock is still huge inside me, but it is slowly shrinking down to a tiny 9 inch cock that is only 8 inches around now. He slowly pops out and sticks it into my mouth. I have NO interest in sucking my own blood and slimy bits off his cock, but who am I to argue? He has just fucked me senseless and FAR better than anyone ever has. I lick and suck his glorious cock until it is all clean and finally soft.

I thank him again and tell him ANY time he wants to come over, I will make time for him and his friends if he wishes to bring any..

He leaves shortly before my wife gets home. I kiss her and ask what she would like for dinner... and wince as I try not to let her notice how sore I am...