The Perfect Day

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: This is dedicated to the man who I love so much... when he's not with me, I can't stop thinking of him. I wrote this recently while deep in lustful thought, detailing our perfect day together. Please, let me know if this is what I should do for/to him!

- Nene

The Perfect Day​

The lazy Sunday morning rolls across the mountains, the first beams of light penetrating the Los Angeles Basin. In one cozy apartment, you and I can be found in bed together. You're laying on your back, with your arms and legs kinda sprawled out, while I have my arms wrapped around your chest, my body against your top and side, with one leg laid over your groin, keeping your soft dick warm and toasty. Light slowly flows into the window, warming us and coaxing us to arise. Your cock is the first thing to stir, slowly hardening against my thigh. As your big, fat dickhead creeps against my clit, I am quickly awoken. I stare at your sweet face resting next to me, and decide to give you a proper wake-up call.

Slowly, I guide your massive tool into me, grinding my hips up and down on it, holding you tight. I bump on your shaft faster and faster until I get you to wake up and cum. The first thing you see when your eyes open is my eyes gazing lovingly at you, followed quickly by me moving in to give a huge French wake-up kiss. Your tongue wraps around mine as my pussy continues to envelop your big dick. After an eternity of this bliss, I finally drive you to cum your large, magnificent load deep inside me, making me feel all your love for me.

We lay there some time after, you hungrily fondling my big, juicy tits, while I squeeze your butt and continue to enjoy your now-semi-hard cock resting inside me. Our lips finally unlock, and you whisper in my ear that it's time for breakfast. You gently turn me onto my back, pull yourself out of me, kiss me on the cheek, and tell me to wait right there.

You return to me after about ten minutes, carrying with you two plates of your awesome breakfast, with toast, bacon, eggs, and whatever other goodies you bring for us. You catch me stretching out on the bed, yawning loudly. You say, "Hey, honey, it's time to eat. We've gotta keep our strength up," as you climb back into bed. I sit up, and you set us up with bed table thingies that you keep by the bed for this kind of situation. I kiss you deeply, and then begin to enjoy your fantastically-made meal.

I lean back over to you, kiss you on the ear, and whisper, "Thanks so much, stud..." as my finger covertly swipes some strawberry jam from a plate and trace it against your chest. You smile and look at me, and I apologize, promising to clean that up. You quickly pull the tables away as I lean towards you, licking the jam off your chest in small circles. As I clean your chest, you run your fingers through my long hair. We're both a little sweaty and glowing from our morning activities, so we get up and go to take a shower.

The heat from the shower fills the air, and the mist pervades the bathroom. You let me into the water first, and then follow me in, closing the door behind us. No sooner do you close the door than you reach for my ass, squeezing it firmly, and guiding my back into the shower wall. You come forward, bending over slightly, and lick the top of my chest. Your hard body presses into mine, and you remove your hands from my tight bum. One hand goes up, grasping one of my jugs strongly, working it with your fingers as you lick the other one fiercely. My nipples are bombarded by the flicks of your tongue while your free hand goes lower, rubbing my clit with the thumb and fingering me deeply with all the others. You make me so wet, I begin to moan your name loudly. I arch my back against the wall and squeeze your butt with one hand, pulling you closer to me, while the other hand grasps your semi-hard cock, and strokes it roughly. Your dick grows to its full hugeness as my nipples harden and my pussy drips its juices onto your hand. I beg for you to take me, and you ask me to tell you how much I want it. "I want it more than anything else in the world! I need you so bad! Please, oh please, fuck me, fuck me now!" I moan, unable to bear the strain. You ram your engorged cock into me, filling me so deeply, and sucking hard on one of my tits while squeezing and manhandling the other. I grab your shoulders, scream passionately, and grind my hips to your rhythm, sliding you even farther into me. I hold out as long as I can, until we both cum so hard at the same time, our combined love pouring out of me, down our legs, and into the drain. Standing there, your cock still inside me, we each reach for a bar of soap and lather each other up. I cum again as I stroke your chest and your carress my boobs with your soapy hands. We continue to clean and fondle each other until we are each rinsed clean. You pull out of me, and we slowly get out of the shower. We towel ourselves off, barely able to resist the urge to grab each other's perfect bodies right then, but we realize that we need to go shopping.

You slide a pair of tight briefs on, covering your huge softie, while I snap one of my sheer custom-made bras on, pushing my breasts up ever so slightly. I then slip into a skirt and tanktop while you throw on some pants and a goofy T-shirt that you love to wear around. I tell you that I'm gonna get you looking stylish for once, and you laugh. "Anything for you, sweetie," you tell me skeptically.

We go downstairs, and get into your car. You start the car, and roll onto the street, as my hand slides against your thigh, softly squeezing your dick through your clothes. I tease you ever so slightly as you drive, until we get to the mall. We hold hands as we walk through the mall, a good number of people stopping to stare at us as we pass by. I pull you into a department store, and say, "Honey, I think we both need more clothes. How about we pick some stuff out for each other?" You nod, grinning seductively, and say that you need to grab some things for me. We kiss deeply, and you go off for a few minutes.

When we meet again, we each have a stack of clothes for each other to try. You ask me to try on my stuff first, and I agree. I go through your stack, and show off the swimsuits you picked (all of which are too tight in the top!), the blouses (unbuttoned), the tubetops and t-shirts (which don't always cover me quite right), the skirts and panties (not at the same time, though). You tell me that they all look great, and I smile. "Now it's your turn," I say coyly, leading you into a dressing room. You show off your boxers, briefs, and swim trunks gladly, posing and showing off your physique as you do so. I then pick out full outfits for you, and you model them for me too. We end up buying all of them for each other, and we walk out in new clothes, hand-picked by one-another. I am squeezed into a tube top and shorter skirt (with nothing underneath either), while you are wrapped in a sleek button-up shirt (only half-way done), and a pair of pretty tight slacks. I see you trying to hide your bulge, and tease it, making your cock stick out proudly in your pant leg. We continue to cruise the mall, pretending to be oblivious to the now constant attention drawn to us by men and ladies alike. We both realize the effect we're having on the other people, and are both excited by it. We briefly browse a few other stores, and pick up another goofy tee for you, and you pick up a cute purse for me, since I never remember to get it for myself. Our horomones raging by this point, you quickly get us home.

When we get back home, I pretend to feel weak-legged. Even though you know I'm fibbing, you play along, take me into your strong arms, and carry me up to the apartment, one hand carressing my bare pussy all the while. You lay me down on the couch, carefully draping my legs apart for some reason. I look at the clock, noticing that it's already late in the afternoon. Tossing our bags aside, you mention, "You know, I'm feeling hungry." I nod, responding, "Yeah, I could make dinner, if you want."

"Later," you say, approaching me, "I think I need a snack first." You come up to me between my legs, and lift my skirt, revealing my trimmed, fiery crotch. You bring yourself forward, and let the tip of your tongue flick against my clit while your hands carress my thighs and hips. I moisten inside quickly to the power of your tongue, arching my back and moaning, my toes curling and knees bending and unbending to your tempo. Your tongue glides into me, mixing about my insides, pushing me open, exploring every inch of my hot pussy. My juices flow onto your tongue, and you slowly, deliberately scoop out a heaping helping, and make me stare intensely as you draw your tongue in and take your first drink of my twat juices. "Mmmmm.......... you are as tasty as you are beautiful, baby," you growl strongly. My pussy begins to ache from the sound of your voice, and you see my pussy lips redden. You dive in, your tongue scooping my juices passionately. I moan louder and louder, bucking my hips softly. I sigh heavily and squeal your name as my pussy begins to pulsate, my juices flowing into your waiting, sucking mouth. My orgasm goes on for a full minute as you suck every drop of my ambrosia into your throat.

2. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: And just because my story, like my guy, is quite long...

Part Two​

Laying there, panting heavily, I sigh, "Come closer, stud..." You approach me, kneeling in front of my glowing face. "What's up, sweetie?" you ask concernedly. I giggle, grin, and yell, "You are!", as I roll over, pinning you onto the ground. I French kiss you lustfully and unbutton your shirt and pants. Straddling over you in my tubetop and uplifted skirt, I strip you and bend my head down. I suck on your earlobe and whisper, "Oooh.... honey, now it's your turn." I move down, sucking on your neck, as your hard, throbbing monster cockhead traces circles on my belly, coating it with a trail of your precum. My swaying breasts press into your stomach heavily as I lick down your chest, and your long, swollen member presses into my vast cleevage. I slide down further, kissing all over your tummy, never letting my lips touch your dick even once. I see you straining to stay cool, and grin. I lick a circle around the base of your cock, and hold it straight up with one hand. "Wow, you're so big for me today," I coo singingly. My tongue licks a long spiral all around your shaft, covering every square inch of your cock in her glistening spit. My lips carress the head of your cock, and one hand massages your balls while the other rubs up and down your tight abs. I suck on your dickhead and slowly take inch by inch of your gigantic dick into my mouth and throat, grabbing your thighs and squeezing as I stroke your cock in and out of my hot, wet, tounge-batheing mouth. I pull back, slowing, locking our eyes as I take a LONG lick from the base of your dick right to the tip. I then return it all into my mouth, and bob on it for a long time, intermittently licking and stroking it, until I force you to yell my name and shoot your cum into my waiting mouth, and a little onto my face, just because I know how sexy it makes me look to you when you make me messy. Straddling over you again, I lick your earlobe and purr into your ear. "God, you're sexy," you moan deeply, "and you've really made me hungry." "I know, stud," I respond sensually, as I French kiss you. "I'll take care of dinner; you just let your little friend rest," I say as I get up and go into the kitchen.

Wearing only a pink apron around my front side, you watch as I turn the heat on for a pot of water, you walk up behind me, groping my heavy boobs through the apron, and press your body against mine, your semi-hard cock pressed against my butt cheeks and lower back. I arch my back and grind my butt against your dick. "Are you already hungry?" I ask as I turn my head to see you. You reach for my head with one hand and pull me to you, Frenching me intensely, grinding your cock against my ass, and playing with my left nipple through the apron cloth. "I couldn't resist you, honey, and I thought you were the main course," you whisper into my ear. You then suck on my neck, tease my nipple, and rub a hand against my crotch. As you continue to have your way with me, I lower the temperature of the water and unsteadily empty a box of spaghetti into the water. As I finish stirring it, I feel the pressure of your massive, engorged dickhead pushing against my pussy, forcing it open. "Is something ready for the oven?" I moan, reaching for his cock. Before I can grab it, you slowly slide it into me. The feeling is so intense that my arms fall limp. You lick my neck and the top of my back, and fondle both of my huge tits, while you thrust your cock into me wildly. I moan passionately, and begin to fall limp. You are able to hold me up straight, however, by how you press yourself against me and squeeze my breasts so strongly with your big hands. My panting is heavy, and I am barely able to force out between breaths, "Oh, yeah... how can keep this up?" You lick my earlobe and respond, "It's because you're so perfect that you can keep me so hard for you." My ears perk, and my body rushes with a new surge of energy. My hands grasp your hips, and I moan your name loudly, begging you to make me feel all your love for me. Time flies by, and just as the pasta reaches the right texture, so too am I brought to a proper boil, cumming all over your mighty cock. Realizing what you've done to me, you suck softly on my earlobe, and tell me to "sit my beautiful butt down" while you'll finish preparing dinner.

To be completed shortly...

Comments?

- Nene (Not To Be Confused With Agatha Christie)

3. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Well, I don't know how the professionals do it... I'm struggling so hard to keep writing, when every few lines, I get all kinds of urges to fight. lol I might take longer than I first suspected! Anyways, here's the next two scenes of the perfect day.

Part Three​

I settle down into my seat at the dinner table. A few minutes later, you come out with two plates of spaghetti, covered in an Alfredo sauce we had prepared together the day before. Hot, white, sticky, and sweet... exactly as I like it. You serve the meal, and sit down to eat. We're across from each other, and you rub your feet against mine. As we eat, we both take advantage of the glass tabletop to admire each other's bodies. While I have sprawled out relaxedly into my seat, my legs spread slightly, revealing my wet, hungry pussy, still craving for more even after what you had just served me earlier, you look as a statue carved right out of the seat, your leg muscles and abs tensed seductively, and your cock still standing proudly, the head of your massive fuckrod reaching to your plate, almost as if it was looking to make its addition to the pasta sauce. You look up to me, my eyes locked below, my fork slowly penetrating the spaghetti, taking in bites of the pasta in super-slow motion. "Is everything okay? Honey?" you ask with a smile. I snap out of my trance, and my head snaps to attention, making my breasts jiggle on the tabletop. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm fine," I respond sheepishly. You look at my plate and inquire, "Are you sure? You've barely touched your plate. I figured you'd need to get some energy into you." Thoughts pour into my head of what I want to touch, and what I really want to get into me, but I simply let out, "Yeah." We both finish our meal, and sit silently for a moment, our eyes locked. You get up, and take the plates. "I can get those for you!" I point out, feeling a little bad for making him do so much of the work today, but you look at me lovingly and say, "Don't worry about it, sweetie. You just go out onto the balcony and relax. I'll join you there in a sec. I just need to put these away and take care of something." Seeing your cock strain, standing straight forward, I grin and get up with you.

"Let me take those off your hands, stud," I say as I walk up to you, grabbing the plates and putting them on the table, wrapping my arms around your waist. You groan slightly, as your cock muscles pull it up against me between my legs. Both of my hands grab your buttcheeks, and I move in to French kiss you, my chest squashed out against yours. Our tongues twist against each other as your large hands stroke up and down my back. I grind my hips forward and back, pressing my pussy against the top of your shaft, and moan semi-muffled, "I want to make up for dinner." Your eyes open, and you no longer feel my body pressed into you. I pull you with me as I sit down on the couch, bringing your knees onto the cushion on either side of me. You look at me, and ask confusedly, "Baby, what are you doing with me?" "Well," I breathe out seductively, "I figured I'd combine each other's favorite things... want to give it a go?" You grin, your dick swelling at my voice, saying, "Sure, what do I do, sexy?" "Just let me take over, and I'm sure you'll figure out how to help quickly enough," I say with a wink as I grasp your long, thick, cock and push it into my cleevage, the head able to reach the tip of my nose. You grasp my boobs, fondling them and closing them around your dick, while my tongue flicks against the bottom of your dickhead. You groan loudly, and you thrust your cock up and down in my cleevage, your dickhead sliding against my tongue. On one thrust, my open mouth catches the thrusting head and takes it in. I suck your cockhead strongly, letting my tongue rub against your foreskin, as my hands grasp your haunches, and I moan loudly, the vibrations stimulating you even more. Understanding what I want, you pump harder, watching lustfully as my huge boobs quiver and quake to the rhythm of your huge pounding cock. You moan my name loud and deep, your hands locked obsessively onto my jugs, while you bury yourself further into my cleevage and mouth. You yell my name, clasping onto me harder, bucking your hips forward, shoving your dick to the back of my mouth. Your balls pull up and a huge load of your cum sprays into my waiting throat. I squeeze your haunches and suck hard, swallowing all of it down, making you cum harder. You lean forward, letting go of my tits in order to brace yourself against the top of the couch. I lick your dickhead slowly, and grinningly ask, "So, whas that good for you, babe?" You groan so deeply that I squirm in estacy and nod deliberately, your smile drawn from ear to ear.

4. Imported

Gold Member

BiteSize: That is good. Really good. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Is there more?

5. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Yeah there's more! ;D

To be honest, what I think will be the best part is yet to come. I'm sure that at least one part I want to cover will sound a bit goofy, but it's definately right on the top of things I want to do every Sunday night. :) I'll keep the suspense for you all though!

- Nene (The Stephenie King Of Sex?)

6. Imported

Gold Member

Hunghuge4all: *claps* very nice hun..

And very arousing at many points..

7. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Thanks. That was a major goal of this story... must finish it tomorrow! :)

- Nene (Likes To Raise A Point)

8. Imported

Gold Member

shooter: All I can say is "Oh my God!" Excellent, hot story!

9. Imported

Gold Member

MichaelWith11: Wonderful story....and it's a treat to read one by a woman.

Very hot.

Michael

10. Imported

Gold Member

TopheavyTeen: That is a great story..... Hope it Comes true...

And where do I find more guys like that..

Well I have before...But I mean right now.. ;)

11. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: Wow, what a story!!! I'm new to the site and its also refreshing 4 me too see a woman who really enjoys sex with a big sexy man.- my last two g'friends really havent. I wish I was that guy!!!!!!!

12. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: i AM lucky, arent I? ;D

That was really sweet and really arousing. I'm impressed. Makes me want to count the days. Until then i guess i have to keep dreaming.:) (kiss)

13. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Mmm... hehehe...

And I never even finished! A combination of getting too horny when writing while you were gone and getting really sick kinda messed me up. (hug)

14. Imported

Gold Member

Blackstar2004: :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted