The perfect Family

hung_big: *Sticks out ass*

Well there it is...if you want to get arrested :p ;)

Pappy

Media
Well alrighty then!!

*Pappy pulls out razor strap and uses it to whail away on hung_big's ass*

Punishment for being in the pile while he is still underage!!

hung_big: JESUS CHRIST!

That is NOT your tongue! Holy Crap Wasn't expecting that :p

*Hobbles away while clutching ass and mumbling* :p

Stupid motherfucking bastard, cutting me with the razor, he should burn in hell. This is like initiation all over again

:p LOL

Pappy

Media
Who cut you with a razor?? :grr:

I know the strap stings and leaves red welts, but it doesn't cut. :evilgrin:

Besides, it's not polite to mumble, speak up hung_big. :freak:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 12 2005, 01:21 PM
JESUS CHRIST!

That is NOT your tongue! Holy Crap Wasn't expecting that :p

*Hobbles away while clutching ass and mumbling* :p

Stupid motherfucking bastard, cutting me with the razor, he should burn in hell. This is like initiation all over again

:p LOL
[post=290405]Quoted post[/post]​
Come let Freddie take care of you :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Oh what a beautiful ass that is to clean up. This may take a while. :evilgrin: A long while :evilgrin:
Lets see there is a place on your belly too that needs attention......no a little lower, a little lower...yes there it is. This may take a LOOONG while.
*Big Hugs and Wet Kisses for Chris*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, no more "razor straps", everyone's getting too confused here! Asses need love, not war. *rubs Ecchi's and hung-big's asses through their jeans- can't get arrested for that*

And now- HA! I finally got Pappy's 10%!!!! Woo-fucking-hoo!!!!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 14 2005, 03:37 AM
Yeah, if this was a family, some of these avatars would leave me contemplating incest.
[post=290708]Quoted post[/post]​

which ones? (evil trouble making grin)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On topic :p I agree, this place is great, sadly I've slowed down with my posts, and mom too, but this place is like the brothers/sisters and fathers I never had. Love you all!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Mar 14 2005, 11:42 AM
On topic :p I agree, this place is great, sadly I've slowed down with my posts, and mom too, but this place is like the brothers/sisters and fathers I never had. Love you all!
[post=290814]Quoted post[/post]​
We are glad to be here for you. You know that I would act as a father figure in any way that I could. At you age, the need for that was much greater when you were younger. But at any age, it is nice to have an older male father figure. My father is dead. I still have other men my father's age who mean very much to me.

Don't ever hesitate to call. FootLong. And that goes for the rest of you guys that need a male mentor.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Mar 14 2005, 06:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Mar 14 2005, 06:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FootLongTeen@Mar 14 2005, 11:42 AM
On topic :p I agree, this place is great, sadly I&#39;ve slowed down with my posts, and mom too, but this place is like the brothers/sisters and fathers I never had. Love you all&#33;
[post=290814]Quoted post[/post]​
We are glad to be here for you. You know that I would act as a father figure in any way that I could. At you age, the need for that was much greater when you were younger. But at any age, it is nice to have an older male father figure. My father is dead. I still have other men my father&#39;s age who mean very much to me.

Don&#39;t ever hesitate to call. FootLong. And that goes for the rest of you guys that need a male mentor.
[post=290914]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Same here guys. I know I joke around a lot but I can get serious if need be.

hung_big: *Quickly scrambles to stop groping Pappy&#39;s ass, forgetting that it should have stopped a few days ago...*

LMFAO&#33;