The perfect films to watch bulge shots....which do you pick out of them all?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are lots, but one that comes to mind is To Live and Die in L.A. William Petersen is constantly bulging in his tight jeans. Definately commando in that one.

MarkGustav

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
William Peterson in Manhunter, too. Lots of wonderful bulges. Also, check out Horst Buchholz in The Catamount Killing or Ben Gazzara in the TV series Run For Your Life from the 1960s. One of my all-time favorites is Richard Tyson in Two Moon Junction. Love those bulges.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"From Here to Eternity" and "They Were Expendable".... nice WWII era bulges in some scenes; also nice barechested as well

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
(hope i am getting the name right) michael paul gossalear in "toy soldiers". i saw it on video once and had to rewind several times to verify he had many inches of fat log pointing down and to the right in his jeans as he approached a desk where the villian in the film was sitting. also later, there is an underwear scene where a bunch of guys are standing around in their briefs in a dorm room. not bad.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of Costner - "No Way Out" in his military whites, and nice boxer shorts shots in "Upside of Anger"

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sean Astin was in Toy Soldiers as well Louis Gossett, Jr., Wil Wheaton, and Keith Coogan(among other recognizable faces there)...I am pretty sure Mark Paul Gosselaar was not in that movie. He was still in Saved By The Bell then.