the perfect huge cock

funnyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like It Or Not: Yikes

Seriously, the guy has the perfect cock. HUGE, and when he pulls it out of his underwear... o man.

My problem is i can only view the first part of the movie, the other two parts download and i can't watch them. i've tried merging the files, but no dice. anybody have the whole thing posted as one anywhere? I think i read the guy deepthroats it later.

daveypie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i downloaded a file that had the extention .avi.001 it didn't play in media player and when i removed the .001 it still didn't work, am i being thick or need a different player?

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's from the movie Rudeboiz 6, the last scene, if anyone of you want to search out for that movie. I've also seen him in BorstalBoys, both movies from Eurocreme.

Also, stroke of luck, I've recently stumbled upon picture set of him on http://freshboys.co.uk/

Not necessarily astonishing pictures, but good enough. I saw two sets total with a third one currently being uploaded (you know, with the usual trick of a little more pictures becoming available everyday).

Bobvee

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
an .001 extension means it is part of a set of split files. hjsplit is an example of a spliter and joiner programme from freebyte.com

The files are not seperate video's. As col1974 said above, they are one video that has been split into 3 files to make it easier to download them.

You need to download the hjsplit program and use that to rejoin them together to make the one video.

hjsplit is very easy to use. Put all the files into one directory and tell hjsplit where is the start file (the one ending in .001). It will then join them into the one file.

When done, use and abuse the video!!! Have fun!!

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I almost downloaded it.. even had the hjsplit ready to go until I clicked the pictures and realized ITS A FUCKING GAY MOVIE!! 90% straight my ass buddy, you need to reevaluate your sexuality.