The Perfect Penis - Documentary

B_jeremyj

Just Browsing
Media
Files.BetterOblivion.com - The Perfect Penis

Here's another interesting docu for all you medical students. The penis is the organ most central to a man's sense of self, and the quest for penile perfection has driven some men to extraordinary lenghts. And I'm afraid that's meant quite literally! It's all about the length-issue here: pumps, stretching exercises, enlargment operations, silicone injections, what some blokes do to push their pecker to the limit just gave me the willies. In this program you'll meet Russian surgeons who chopped off a man's penis and re-grew it on his arm, Mike Salvini whose penis has real pulling power, Dean who's considering penis enlargment (willie or won't he), a bunch of blokes whose only qualification is that they have one and have thought long and hard about it, and to top it off Mister Mark for whom too big is just not big enough. Ding dong, have to warn you, with a contents like that, this documentary kinda sticks to ya...

quintessence

Just Browsing
Media
An interesting doco for sure.

Nothing that I really hadn't seen before, but always educational and worth a watch.

I was amused that they would put the little bit about the doctor on the end about his rolls royce's. Especially because, to me the overall tone of the doco was against penile enlargment surgery for cosmetic gains, it seemed somewhat ironic to conform to such a steriotype.

Q.