The perfect pussy thread

LipsnTits

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have thought for a long time that my wife of 10 years had the most perfect pussy and afterr seeing the comments and pictures posted in this thread it's nice to see that I'm right...the perfect pussy is one that's completely closed when the women's legs are closed and has a nice pubic mound then when it opens there are nice sized inner labia that disappear into the tight pussy hole. Attached are some pics of my wife's pussy. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

Reactions: Brillig47

LipsnTits

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad to see you all agree that the type of pussy my wife has is perfect....tight with closed lips and nice inner labia when her legs are open...Check out the pics I posted under my username and let me know what you think.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I wholeheartedly disagree with the OP's idea of perfect. I just saw a newborn female who the mother had posted on facebook. Her vagina looked like those women. It just reminds me way too much of a young girl, it's gross. The bigger and meatier the labia minora, the better.

NinjaStallman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree, I dated a girl with a pussy like that, pretty, and a dream to lick, but she could never get wet enough without lube, the outside lips caught and rubbed.

Personally I'm all for small-medium sized visible inner lips, trimmed hair and lots of wetness, If I'm picky it should be tight in the middle and a bit wider at the mouth.

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have thought for a long time that my wife of 10 years had the most perfect pussy and afterr seeing the comments and pictures posted in this thread it's nice to see that I'm right...the perfect pussy is one that's completely closed when the women's legs are closed and has a nice pubic mound then when it opens there are nice sized inner labia that disappear into the tight pussy hole. Attached are some pics of my wife's pussy. Let me know what you guys think.

i think your wife has a perfect pussy...congrats to you sir. very nice

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, I didn't expect to find so many men who disliked hairlessness. I personally don't think I look underaged and I certainly don't act underaged.

Personally, I like complete hairlessness on me and Boyfriend. I can feel a lot more and oral sex is a lot more enjoyable. He made a deal with me that if I epilated myself bare, he would, too, and he kept that promise. Not a hair on his balls, which is really really nice, IMO, for oral sex and because I noticed that he doesn't get an unpleasant smell down there at the end of a long day, unlike before.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, I didn't expect to find so many men who disliked hairlessness. I personally don't think I look underaged and I certainly don't act underaged.

Personally, I like complete hairlessness on me and Boyfriend. I can feel a lot more and oral sex is a lot more enjoyable. He made a deal with me that if I epilated myself bare, he would, too, and he kept that promise. Not a hair on his balls, which is really really nice, IMO, for oral sex and because I noticed that he doesn't get an unpleasant smell down there at the end of a long day, unlike before.

The guys who want hair are the vocal minority. I love sex, and sex is better without all that damn hair in the way.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is good and all to look at nice vaginas, but the perfect pussy is the one that is best for both. Some guys say a tight one is better but, then what is your girth, hanging with 6' girth tight is not perfect to me, a little loose and the ability to get extremely wet is my perfect pussy, but that's my opinion, just as a perfect pussy is in the eye, "wispering eye", of the beholder. Point blank! But thanks for the pics, but i will stick with my girl, cause it's PERFECT for me!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is good and all to look at nice vaginas, but the perfect pussy is the one that is best for both. Some guys say a tight one is better but, then what is your girth, hanging with 6' girth tight is not perfect to me, a little loose and the ability to get extremely wet is my perfect pussy, but that's my opinion, just as a perfect pussy is in the eye, "wispering eye", of the beholder. Point blank! But thanks for the pics, but i will stick with my girl, cause it's PERFECT for me!

Awwww!!! That's seriously endearing! :love:

J_izzo

Just Browsing
Media
Extremes are always bad, for men and women I guess.

Incredibly large inner or outer lips are just odd. My preference is a "minimalist" vagina, as far as appearance. So ... don't like seeing too much of the inner lips, but a little bit isn't bad.

Someone posted some horrible pics earlier ... I kept thinking horrible teriyaki beef. Disgusting ... they look like they had a disease.

And ... tight is better than loose. Naturally tight ... it's good when the girl has trained her vaginal muscles too

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer a vagina where you can see the inner lips, not extreme but visible. ( 0.25" - 1" )
On the outer lips and legs no hair.
Like drac, I prefer one that's a little loose and wet.
But I can arrange that with 2 a 4 fingers before.
But even without these parameters : a willing pussy-not shy to expose herself comes close to the perfect one.