The perfect question

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you had the chance to ask anybody ( alive or dead or LPSG member) any question at all what would it be, and to whom would you like to address the question.

Obviously you are not allowed to ask me anything, cos we know that sort of thing isn't allowed on here, some one said it's attrntion whoring, imagine that being allowed on a site where people are showing pictures of thier willies.

If in the unlikely event that someone asks a question you feel that you can answer feel free to do so ( on behalf of the person questioned obviously ).

GOOD LUCK :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COTD, if you could choose to live in any time period in English history, other than the current one, which would it be? And why? :confused:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd ask George Bush about his own thoughts on the validity of the theory of relativity and if he could do a better job inventing teh internet that Al Gore did.

Then I'd ask Einstein how to build a time machine so that when I was in history class I could go back to the past and give Ann Frank a gun and Hitler's address.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd ask George Bush about his own thoughts on the validity of the theory of relativity and if he could do a better job inventing teh internet that Al Gore did.

Then I'd ask Einstein how to build a time machine so that when I was in history class I could go back to the past and give Ann Frank a gun and Hitler's address.[/quote

I like that idea! :cool: :biggrin1: