The Perfect Seduction

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rope9839, Aug 20, 2004.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    You hear a lot that a lot of male traits can be equalized, as long as a guy knows what he's doing.

Maybe this is better suited for the fantasy section of the forum, but here's a question:

Describe the perfect seduction. And follow it up with your version of perfect sex.

Let's see what gets the ladies brigade going.

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

well, maybe this wasn't the perfect seduction, but the best I've had and i loved it:

After a long day at work, I came home to pizza on the table with a dozen roses. My husband had attempted to cook dinner (and he's a DAMN good cook too), but when he added pepper, the whole lid came off and dumped way too much in to salvage the main course....hence the pizza instead. After dinner, I worked my way into our bedroom and I noticed that the bathtub in our connecting bathroom was full with lighted candles surrounding it. There were also a few rose petals thrown in the water.

We both hopped in, as it was one of those tubs that was big enough for 2, and he proceeded to bathe me...very sensual. After that, we walked back into our bedroom and made love. Don't ask me the details of that though....it was 7 years ago.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does he know how much you liked it? If so, you would like to think he would try something similar within 7 years!

Sounds pretty sexy, though. The rose petals were a nice touch. Kid of American Beauty without the jailbait angle.

4. Xin

Xin New Member

Now you see, that is exactly the kind of thing I'd do if I could actually get (and keep) a partner. *sigh*

Anyway, on with the stories...

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'm sure I told him before...perhaps he needs reminded. ^_^ We haven't had the luxury of having the big bathtub for 5 years though. :( oh well, maybe our next house...

6. Xin

Xin New Member

Pick the room in the house you'd most like to redecorate and flood it. Easy way to make that large tub, and a reason (or rather, need) to redo the room. :lol:

7. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but remember to shut off the power to that room first, unless you happen to like 110 (or 220 if you're European) volts of electromagnetic energy.

8. Xin

Xin New Member

Isn't it 240? Meh, nevermind. Hehe. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted