The Perfect Vagina

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

The vagina is described by some as a flower. The reason for this is self-explanatory when you look at the before pictures here. I find myself feeling deeply disturbed by the after pictures. There was nothing wrong with the before vaginas. They looked normal to me. I realise it is easy for me to say they looked okay (a bit like a woman with a large bust telling women with small busts that they don't want big boobs - they never believe you!) but in this case, it is true. Vaginas should look different and that is the beauty of them. They should never, ever look like they have rolled off a conveyor belt - like breast implants.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I'll put in my two cents here...

Some women who have excess labial tissue complain of pain during intercourse. The tissue can get caught/rub the wrong way. So there is a non-cosmetic reason to have a labiaplasty (however unfortunately that's probably not the reason most women choose to have them).

I wonder if any of the surgeons who perform them are women? Just a thought...

Plastics is a very heavily male dominated field as it is, and this is pretty specific.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing that I am finding most distressing is not the fact that these women are having the surgery. If this is what they want, regardless of whether the reasons are cosmetic or due to physical problems, that's up to them. The truly distressing thing is some of these surgeons are taking a unique vagina and they are turning it into a cookie cutter one. All of the women went in with different vaginas and came out with identical ones. How can that be right? I think this is the most shocking thing of all personally.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some people like twinkie pussies, but some people like butterfly pussies. It would be boring if all pussies looked the same.

And if I were into women, I'd definitely go for the butterfly look. I think they're more aesthetic.

Here, here! Yes, butterfly gets my vote as well. But I do appreciate the variation within the species. Makes like so interesting.

But on another note: I just had a friend's son finish med school and is now in residency. I'm wondering how one specializes in such a procedure and how he explains it to his mother. Then how does she explain it to her friends? "Yes, my son is a doctor. He specializes in butterfly transformation."

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But on another note: I just had a friend's son finish med school and is now in residency. I'm wondering how one specializes in such a procedure and how he explains it to his mother. Then how does she explain it to her friends? "Yes, my son is a doctor. He specializes in butterfly transformation."
She would send all her interested friends.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My GOD!

nooooooo....they were perfect before the surgery!!!!
that of course is my personal opinion.
i would be SO disappointed if i met a girl who had nice
long labia before i met her and she went through with a surgery like that.

it would greatly disturb me.:eek:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing that I am finding most distressing is not the fact that these women are having the surgery. If this is what they want, regardless of whether the reasons are cosmetic or due to physical problems, that's up to them. The truly distressing thing is some of these surgeons are taking a unique vagina and they are turning it into a cookie cutter one. All of the women went in with different vaginas and came out with identical ones. How can that be right? I think this is the most shocking thing of all personally.

I know what you mean here. People who go in for cosmetic surgery seem to be aiming to conform to society's ideal face and body. But the idea of us all looking the same is a bit sad I think.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know some people like twinkie pussies, but some people like butterfly pussies. It would be boring if all pussies looked the same.

And if I were into women, I'd definitely go for the butterfly look. I think they're more aesthetic.

Count me as one who loves the butterfly look! Two tiny labia with nothing protruding in the middle do not get me aroused as much as a well developed pussy with lots of folds (labia minora) hanging between the ouer ones.

sabresandiego

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small lips on a vagina look terrible to me, like a little girls vagina or something. To me, large full inner lips protruding out of the vagina look best. This is coming from a young good looking straight guy. All my friends have different opinions though and alot prefer vaginas that look like a straight line, which i absolutely detest. To most of my friends the look of a vagina doesnt really matter, but I definitely have a thing for full inner lips.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeh i saw i too. like u i never new that girls were so concerned with the way that their vagina looks. i really am not sure why girls as young as 16 wont to have the surgery, i mean i could understand it if you had had a baby and wanted to return your vagina to the way it was before, but not when ur 16.

Pardon? When you have a baby your vagina, labia, clitoris etc DONT CHANGE! You do pelvic floor muscle exercises (which all women do generally anyway) and you tighten right back up - no surgery necessary! If anything I have more control over my vaginal muscles now than I did before having two kids!

My view is that I am the way I am - if a bloke dosen't like it then that's his problem not mine!