The Perfect Vagina

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Id much rather have my pussy with its imperfections and character then an operated on lifeless vagina

Mine isn't altered. It's just naturally like that.

Neither is mine but I think the point that Lee is making is there are women with vaginas like hers who are having them altered into cookie cutter vaginas and that is something she would never do. And I can't say I blame her.

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wonder why the vulva is often referred to as the vagina? The word "vulva" seems to make people uncomfortable so they just use vagina instead. Certainly that is anatomically incorrect. And trimming the labia - that is a shame unless the woman is having a problem with excessive long lips. I think most men like those full lips. I do.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got very large inner lips (very visible even with a full bush) and must admit was self concious as a teenager. However, I never thought of getting surgery done (actually at that time any type of cosmetic surgery was really not that common). All of the guys I've had sex with actually thought they were quite unique (in a good way) and love to go down on me. At this point I'm clean shaven which really makes them noticable, but I'm long past caring.

kat