The Perils of Pauline

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
THE PERILS OF PAULINE

Prologue

TIME: 1928. PLACE. Deep Dark Wilderness

The tiny steam boat made its way labouredly through the Amazon rain forest. Sir Henry Watson was returning triumphant. Six months ago he had lost his wife on a short trek through the outer jungle. All had given up hope. All except for him. Now his faith had been rewarded, she had been found, unconscious but alive on the banks of the mighty river, and soon she would be back in civilization.

The physician tut-tutted under his breath as Mary Watson rolled from side to side on the small cabin berth.
‘How long has she been like this Doctor?’ asked his assistant.
‘The last fortnight, ever since we found her’ came the reply ‘it was a miracle we did. Her husbands been worried sick’.

The young doctor's assistant looked down at the patient. He knew she was in her late fourties, but she could have been younger. Her face was plain but vibrant, she seemed to emitting an inner glow that was definitely not apparent when he had glimpsed her fleetingly months before. Before, the tragedy of her vanishing. Under the thin sheets her pleasantly plump body could be seen. However, the main focus of the assistant attention was the large matrons breasts that protruded through the sheets. He had heard the doctor say 'Good mothers breasts those. Good for milking. It was a pity she had never had children'. 'Well, I'd milk them' thought the assistant, before quickly trying to banish such thoughts from his mind, as he felt a swelling starting from below.

Mary’s constant turning could be due to the vibrations of the slow steamboat shuffling its way up the Amazon delta, however the truth was, she was suffering a fever. Most of the time she would lay there as if in a coma, occasionally emitting short pleasurable groans and sighs. The door banged loudly as Sir Henry Watson entered the room, a red faced man in his middle fifties, his face dominated by a large bushy moustache.

‘How is she today?’ he gruffly enquired ‘No change I expect’. When the doctor indicated that this was indeed the case, he stamped his foot. ‘Isn’t there anything we can do man?’

The Doctor looked around sheepishly ‘There is one suggestion, made by one of the native stewards, some type of smelling salts apparently. Usually I wouldn’t hold with such mumbo-jumbo, but nothing else seems to work’.

‘Well, do it by god’ shouted Sir Henry “You think I want to see my wife lying like this’. As he spoke, Mary breathing became shorter and sharper he hands clutching at her bosom. A smile broke across her face as she stared to arch almost orgasmically.

‘Hurry, hurry’ the Doctor rasped to his assistant. By the time the assistant had returned, she had fallen back into her reverie. He untied the large bag of smelling salts and waved them under her nose. Nothing happened.

‘Give those to me’ barked Sir Henry and bent down by his wife’s bed waving them under her nose.

She suddenly stirred and then sat bolt upright in bed. The sheets fell down to her lap, her twin beauties wobbling slightly. She leaned over and without warning pulled down her husband’s britches. Looking at his exposed manhood, she began to laugh hysterically, laughs, which eventually broke down into sobs.

‘I was in heaven’ she eventually exclaimed. ‘The Garden of Eden, except Adam was still there, so many Adams. They lit a fire deep inside me, then made me explode.’ She turned to face her shocked husband ‘Have you ever done that Henry, ever in nearly thirty years of marriage’. She started to cry again and she lay down to sleep.

‘She’s delirious’ said Henry, his hands still instinctively clasped over his crotch. Let her get some sleep.

Over the next few days, Mary Watson began to recover. Nobody mentioned her earlier outburst. Only one surprise came.

'I'm pregnant Henry'
'But that's impossible. Our doctor told us it was impossible. And after all these years'
'Arn't you happy. It must have happened just before my dissapearence.'
Sir Henry stared deep into her eyes, suspicious.
'And, you're sure you can't remember anything'
'I've told you, dear. I can't rememeber a single thing'.

Eventually she was allowed to go down on shore leave when they came to visit a small trading outpost under the charge of the doctor assistant.

They walked through the market glancing causually at the local bric-a-brac. The assistant stared appreciating the low cut dress. Even in the middle of nowhere, she was a picture of elegence. She noticed his gaze and turned to face him.
'Do you think it's wrong to want to be happy?'
'Why of course not ma'am.'
'And we should do things that make us happy, shouldn't we'
'Of course ma'am'
'Then for heavens sake, kiss me before you faint'
'O...Of course ma'am'

He pulled her towards him planting a fierce kiss on her lips. She pushed him hurridly into one of the side paths. She pulled him close to her, feeling his growing excitment press into her. He buried his face into her impressive bosom, all his dreams coming true. Suddenly, he noticed he was a little light headed and stagered back. He looked into Mary's face.
'Sorry, to do this to you, but you must do what makes you happy'
Realising that somehow he had been drugged the assitant stumbled after her croaking. She looked behind her and paused. 'Okay, I'll make this nicer for you.'

Without waiting, she quickly undid his belt pulling his throbbing penis out. Smoothly she began to massage it, her strokes moving quicker and quicker. 'I have to move quick, soon you won't know whats going on'. With the mixture of excitement and drugs, the assitant didn't have to wait long before a shower of pearly juices shot from his red stick. He collapsed in extasy, oblivious to the world.

That evening the doctor’s assistant burst into Sir Henry’s cabin. ‘She gone!’ he exclaimed.
‘What again’ replied Sir Henry.
‘She gave me the slip in the local market. The last time I saw her she was talking to a native fellow. I found this where they were standing.' It was a small postcard shaped photograph with some scrawled writing on the back.

‘Dear Henry, I have a new life now. I can’t possible hope to explain it to you. Go back to London and forget about me. I am learning new things you could hope to match. Your former wife Mary.’
Dazed Sir Henry turned the card over; it was an old photograph of blurry undistinguished persons dancing around a statue of a group of men, seemingly perfectly anatomically correct, except for the gigantic phallus that hung between their legs.

Are you Interested. I know there's not so much sex, but that's coming. Womdering who Pauline is? Wondering what all this has to do with large penises? Well, stay tuned and find out.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just putting this post up to let everyone know that Part One of the Perils of Pauline will be up in a few days or so. Sorry For the delay.

COMING SOON... Part 1: Mr. Big.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Quite enjoyable, I like traveling back in time to what many perceive as sexless and finding these kinds of things happening.