deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 1: The small-group session

I was sick and tired of being assigned the stories about club and organization fundraisers and intramural sports. There were only so many ways a writer could make the inter-dorm touch football game sound the slightest bit interesting. You might be surprised to hear it, but the St. Bart Banner was and is a really prestigious daily newspaper even if it is edited and written by college students. The fact that St. Bart College has one of the most competitive journalism programs in the US ensures that the campus paper is cut throat and as competitive as any large town paper.

For months, I had been pitching a story about the strange happenings in St. Barts’ fraternities, but the editor and chief, Travis was a member of Lambda Lambda Kappa and he kept killing my story. To be honest, I wasn’t exactly sure that there was a story, but if rumors were to be believed there was something odd about the Greek Life on our campus.

For what had to have been the fifteenth time, I went to the reporters meeting with a request to do an in-depth article on the goings on of the fraternity world, but I was turned down. I fought hard and tried to convince the editorial board of how much national recognition a story that exposed fraternity row would bring us, but what ever I said Travis seemed to be one step ahead of me, always with an excuse or an answer as to why the story wouldn’t work. Instead I was given the choice of either interviewing the campus meteorology professor about the freak weather that the campus had experienced within the last month or to interview one of the campus nurses about how students could avoid the flu this season. I immediately tried to grab the weather story, as there was at least a mystery to how and why a school 1000s of miles from any desert suddenly has a dust storm, however before I could grab the editors notes my arch nemesis Sheldon grabbed the story notes and thereby put his claim on the story before me. Sheldon and I had fought over the best stories for the last semester, and it drives me crazy that he keeps getting the juiciest stories and I keep getting stuck with the intramural puff pieces. Pissed doesn’t begin to explain how angry I was at my assignment, the fucking flu and flu shots, I could just recycle last years story and the year before that’s. There was absolutely no need for me to do any actual investigative reporting. Little did I know that this assignment was going to lead me to the biggest story of what I can only imagine will be my entire life.

There was one small bright side of being assigned a story about the campus Health Center and that was Dr. Justin Crowell. Dr. Crowell was the campus Psychologist and while I wasn’t personally mental, I sure did consider faking a bout of issues when I first laid eyes on the gorgeous 32 year old. Dr. Crowell had helped one of my good friends come to grips with her parents divorce. Every time she came back from one of his half-hour sessions she would share how she couldn’t help but melt in his eyes. I used to always tell her that she was out of her mind that Dr. Crowell was clearly batting for my team. But Donna would just laugh me off and ask why every gay man thought all good-looking guys were secretly gay. I tried to explain my never incorrect gaydar but she wasn’t buying it.

Fine, I realize that being a 20-year-old college junior who gets paid $15 a news article doesn’t exactly make me a great catch for a well respected Psychologist but a guy can dream can’t he.

Since I was assigned to the health story, I figured I would try and figure out some excuse to visit with the good doctor.

It didn’t take me long to realize that the campus nurse wasn’t any more interested in me doing the flu story than I was. Nurse Jeffries could only be described as a conceded witch who thought that just because she had majorly large cans that she could be a complete bitch. What I had hoped would be a quick 5-minute interview ended up taking three hours. After being lectured by Nurse Jeffries for not having called ahead and made an appointment, she made me wait for nearly two hours before she called me back to her office. I tried to hurry through the interview, but she wouldn’t let me, she kept droning on about the reasons for having the flu shot. I tried to fake interest, but the only thing I could do was stair at the giant mole that was just below her nose. As she went on and on I heard her student assistants closing down the computers and locking the doors. I was pissed that I wasn’t going to even get the chance to see Dr. Crowell.

“This day sucked!” I thought to myself.

As we finished up, I promised Nurse Jeffries that I would include all 13 reasons for a flu shot, in the article. As I was trying to back out of her office gracefully, I slipped on a flyer that had fallen off her office door.

Nurse Jeffries didn’t even bother to get up from behind her desk to see if I was alright, she actually seemed annoyed as she told me to “watch where you are going or you will hurt yourself.”

Lying on the ground, I picked up the flyer planning to wad it up and throw it across the room, but as I grabbed it I noticed that Dr. Crowell’s name was across the bottom.

I read the flyer, but it didn’t really make sense to me. It seemed to be written for a very specific audience, I could only assume that group new what it was for. I rubbed my rear end as I stood. My backside was sore from the fall, and now my brain was puzzled at the meaning of the flyer.

“Are you a member of the victim club, or a perpetrator of someone in the victim club? If so we have small-group sessions, at 7pm on Thursdays in the Medical Center Conference room.”

Looking around the room for the clock, I noticed that it was two minutes till the meeting. Since Dr. Crowell was the contact listed on the flyer, I was fairly certain that he would be at the small-group session. I turned to ask Nurse Jeffries where the conference room was, and as I turned she stuck me in the arm with a needle.

“Damn that fucking hurt” I swore.

“Excuse you young man, watch your language,” she chastised.

“I literally just gave you a dozen or more reasons for why you want this flu shot.” She said as if she was doing me a favor.

I was just about to lecture her on how inappropriate it was to sneak up on someone and give them a shot they never asked for, when I noticed Dr. Crowell come out of his office and head into the bathroom. As I turned back to bitch at Nurse Jeffries she shut the door in my face.

Now I was pissed, she literally just slammed the door in my face. I started to bang on her office door, but she just ignored me, or maybe she had gone out her window. Come to think of it, there might have been an exit door in her office that lead outside, I couldn’t remember. I started to bang on the door again when I heard his sexy voice.

“Can I help you?” Dr. Crowell asked in his deep hot southern drawl.

Startled from Dr. Crowell sneaking up behind me, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

“Um, ah hi” I said like a schoolgirl with a crush.

Dr. Crowell seemed disinterested with me, and looked like he was going to turn away, until he saw the flyer in my hand.

“Victim or perpetrator” Dr. Crowell whispered closely in my ear.

As he got close enough to me, I noticed the muscles bulging underneath his polo shirt. I tried to trace the veins that were popping out of his massive arms, but his cotton shirt was blocking my view.

Dr. Crowell began to whisper a little louder this time, “victim or perpetrator.”

This time I noticed his deep blue eyes and nearly flawless skin. He truly was an amazing looking guy. Had he not gone into medicine he could have easily been an actor or model.

“Look, I know it is scary to admit what has happened to you or what you might have done to someone else, but that is what the small-group session is all about.”

“Oh um right,” I said now realizing he had mistakenly assumed that I was there for the small-group session instead of being there on newspaper business.

Had I been a decent human being, I probably would have explained myself, and my purpose for being there. Instead I contemplated actually going to the small-group session.

“Perpetrator” I heard myself say, having no real idea what I was saying. However, I knew that if I was going to be playing a role that I would rather not have to play the victim role. I was already the doormat at the newspaper; I didn’t want to have to play the victim here too.

“Very good,” Dr. Crowell shared. “It is good that you have decided to consider your future and the future of those that you have wronged.

Curious I thought, as Dr. Crowell moved me toward a door halfway down the hallway.

As we got closer, I thought I might be the only one coming to Dr. Crowell’s small-group session. Imagine my surprise when we opened the door and there were 24 people sitting quietly around the room, not a single one of them talking.

In the meeting, I notice guys of every build; some jacked with muscles, others skinny as a rail, and still others quite fat. There was no pattern to the height either. I couldn’t help but to wonder how this group came together, I was just about to ask when I realized it might blow my cover. I didn’t have to wonder long because Dr. Crowell began introductions of the 24 guys that were in the room.

Reactions: tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 2: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah

After being introduced as the newest perpetrator to join the victim’s club, Dr. Crowell preceded to list off the names of all of the guys in the room. I noticed that some guys seemed to be in pairs, others in groups of three and four. I even noticed a few people giving guys across the room death stairs. There were so many names being listed that there was no way I could remember all of them. However, there was a group of two that I remembered, one because they were both hot as shit, and for another reason because I noticed they were wearing Lambda Lambda Kappa shirts. If I heard them correctly they introduced themselves as Jeff and Evan. Jeff the half Hispanic half white guy had so many muscles and his arms were so massive, I really didn’t catch anyone else’s names.

I was just about to trip over my tongue when Dr. Crowell invited everyone to circle up. I was shocked when Jeff was able to put the whole conference table under his arm and move it out of the way. I was sure that the table would have taken someone on each of the corners, but Jeff just lifted it and placed it to the side of the room. As I watched Jeff move, I could see the how the sexiness just streamed off him. It was if I could see the pheromones coming from his body. It was such a weird thought, but it actually seemed that he was steaming. I was just about to question the doctor, on what he saw, but he beckoned me to sit in the seat next to him.

I was just about to lean over and whisper to Dr. Crowell when he stood and asked for volunteers to share.

The room was deathly silent with everyone staring around the circle.

Finally, a tall muscular guy stood and said he would share.

“Hi I am Rusty and I am a perpetrator” he said.

“Welcome Rusty,” the crowed responded as if they were in AA

Rusty began his story of how he had victimized his roommates Victor and Jeremiah

“Typical Bully,” I said to myself probably loud enough to be heard by the guys. I thought they were going to call me out, but instead Dr. Crowell shot me a look that told me that my judgment wasn’t welcome in the circle.

“Go on” Dr. Crowell prompted Rusty.

“Well our story began at the beginning of the semester, I guess it really started the first day of freshman move in. I was so excited to be away from my family. I was looking forward to escaping the past and my reputation of being a bit of a nerd. I had a bit of a reputation as a geek and a gay one at that. I had been out in High School and while I wasn’t tortured there were plenty of dicey moments in the men’s room and around the locker rooms. Truth be told I was actually bi, but I tended toward the boys especially the muscular ones. That was behind me, I had decided that I was going to go for the girls and I was going to leave the LGBT past in the closet where I thought it belonged, that was until I saw my two roommates. First to arrive was Jeremiah a tall muscular guy. He had a swimmers build and I could see that he had a great six pack through the tight shirt he was wearing with his soccer shorts not really hiding much of what looked like a sizeable bulge. Only ten minutes into the two of us putting our items away Victor my last roommate showed up. While Jeremiah had the muscular V shape going with his wide shoulders and skinny waist, Victor was just a large block of muscles. Victors biceps looked like they might tear through the football jersey he was wearing, well he wore it for a few minutes, but the moment he started putting stuff away off went his shirt showing his pecs that each looked like the size of my head.

The afternoon went ok; the three of us were cleaning and putting our clothes and other items in our sections of the dorm room. The three of us were getting along ok. As the day went by, I could tell that Victor and Jeremiah were going to be friends, but at the same time they were going to be rivals.

When Victor talked about how good he was at football, Jeremiah shared how he had won states as the pitcher for his High School baseball team. When Jeremiah talked about trying out for baseball here at St. Barts, Victor bragged about how he had been scouted during high school and that he started practice with the football team the next day. For a while it didn’t even seem like I was there. I just kept quiet, putting my stuff away, I finished first and was just trying to find a place for my boxes.

As I was trying to put my plastic totes in the top of the closet, I thought it might be a good idea to try to climb my shelf unit that was next to the closet. While I was holding on to the third of five shelves, I ended up pulling down a bunch of boxes, a spare keyboard, and a bunch of plastic forks and spoons on top of me. I made such a racket that the guys stopped their bragging and looked over in shock, once they realized I wasn’t dead they kind of broke out in a snickering laugh, but to Jeremiah’s credit he did come over to help me out. Jeremiah took the plastic tote from my chest where it had landed and easily placed it on the top shelf. I jumped up from where I was laying my face bright red from embarrassment. I grabbed the next plastic tote bound and determined to get the plastic box on the shelf. As I was standing on my tippy toes, I felt Victor’s hands reach under my arms and lift me up like I was a rag doll.

‘Wait wait,’ I protested, but now I was dangling in the air shelf high. I looked down to see Victor’s massive biceps bulging under my weight. Thinking that I was still too short to reach the shelf he lifted me even higher showing that my 5’4 110lbs body was nothing for him to lift. As Victor sat me down, Jeremiah laughed and said, I think we will call you munchkin. Victor joined in the laugh and said ‘he is pretty small.’

I wanted to crawl under my bed and die.”

At this point I was about to interrupt Rusty, because there was no way this behemoth of a guy was 5’4 and he was at least 200lbs of muscle and massive ones at that. Equally impossible to believe was that either Victor or Jeremiah had anything to brag about compared to this Greek god sharing his story. I mean Jeremiah did look like he could be a swimmer, he didn’t look like he could have much of a six-pack, in fact he looked like he might have a bit of baby fat on him. That said, there was no way on heavens earth that Victor could have lifted Rusty.

Sensing that I was about to interrupt, Dr. Crowell put his hand on my shoulders as if to keep me in my seat. I turned to him and he pursed his lips and gave me a quiet shhhh.

Rusty went on with his story,

“After being thoroughly embarrassed by being so short I couldn’t get the boxes in my closet without having one of my roommates lift me, I just got even quieter, as the two guys kind of laughed it off and walked back to their own corners of the room. Eventually as the room got situated Victor and Jeremiah broke out the PlayStation 4 on the big screen that we had stuck in the fourth corner of the room. As the guys were trying to outdo each other in FIFA 17, I noticed that there was no way that I was going to really fit in with these two macho jocks, I started to think that maybe I should change rooms, then again they didn’t seem too bad, they had come over to see if I was ok when everything feel out of the closet.

As I contemplated leaving or staying, I sat down on the floor to watch the guys playing their third soccer match.

As time went by the subject changed to the guys bragging about their sexual conquests. Funny how it always seems to go there, each story got more and more hot as they each described how they had railed this girl or that.

Victor shared that he once had a three way with one of his football buddies and the co-captain of the cheerleading squad; of course he slipped in that he was the better hung of the two into his story. Not to be outdone Jeremiah shared a story of how he had made a bet with the guys on the baseball team that he could steal the football quarter backs girlfriend, sharing that not only had he screwed her in the locker room he forced the football quarterback to watch. Just to really outdo Victor he mentioned that he made the quarterback admit that he was jealous of Jeremiah’s big cock and that he understood why his girlfriend would pick his snake over his puny six-inch cock.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn’t really about the girls part of the stories so much, but hearing them talk about fucking gave me a picture of their amazing bodies in my head and their talking about being super hung was a huge turn on, but hearing how Jeremiah had humiliated the less hung quarterback had put me over the top. To my horror, I started to leak precum and it left a pretty large spot on my shorts. I jumped up quickly nearly jumping over the guys sitting in the two beanbag chairs that Victor had brought to the room. As I sprinted over to my corner of the room I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist hoping that they hadn’t noticed the cum stain that had wet my shorts.

‘Your taking a shower already?’ Victor asked. ‘Um yeah, I am going to take a nice long hot shower, before the orientation BBQ tonight. ‘ I shared trying to sound plausible as I dropped my shorts under my towel I grabbed my toiletries.

‘Dude you don’t have to be so modest,’ Jeremiah explained. ‘There is no way, I will be covering up like that, there is no doubt you will see me walking around fully nude.’ He went on as he grabbed what looked like a log in his soccer shorts.

“Right” I said trying to get out of the room, not wanting either of the guys to notice my leaky hard on.

Both of the guys laughed as I nearly ran into the door trying to leave. After I fumbled around a bit, I finally got out of the room and into the hall. I would have been so embarrassed if my brand new roommates had seen my 5 inch dick hard as a rock and oozing.

I had hung my towel on a hook, on the opposite side of the shower room from the showerheads. I was slowly beginning to relax as I walked over to the middle showerhead, thinking I had gotten away with my escape, I figured a a cold shower might help me lose this chubby. As I was halfway across the room, I thought I heard a noise, but I decide I was being paranoid and I started to relax again, but right as I started to let my guard down, Victor and Jeremiah came around the corner, each taking a showerhead on either side of me. Still hard, I tried to pretend that everything was normal and that the string of cum that was dangling from the head of my dick wasn’t there. I turned quickly to start the shower, but as I turned my pre-cum flung from the head of my dick and landed squarely on Jeremiah’s amazing six-pack.

I have never wanted the power to disappear more than I did right then.

‘What the fuck?’ Victor said angrily as he saw the precum land on Jeremiah.

He sounded pissed, but thankfully Jeremiah was a bit more of a sport.

‘Yeah dude my abs have that affect on people I guess.’ Jeremiah laughed shyly

Victor still seemed pissed, but Jeremiah broke the tension, by pointing out my shortcomings.

‘Wow dude maybe we shouldn’t just call him munchkin,’ Jeremiah stated, ‘maybe we should call him mini-munchkin.’ Jeremiah snickered as he pointed out my shrinking 2-inch soft cock.

To make matters worse, I looked from side to side to see that Jeremiah’s story about embarrassing the football quarter back was no lie. Jeremiah had to be packing an 8-inch softy. I later found out that it reaches a full 10 thick inches.

I quickly looked over to see if Victor was any bigger than me, after all 5 inches hard is nearly average. Looking over I noticed that Victor was at least 6 inches of doorknob fat cock and he wasn’t even beginning to chub. I felt ashamed and their continued ragging on me wasn’t helping.

That night, I realized that Victor gave me the death stare any time I looked at him. Jeremiah on the other hand remained good natured, but while Victor looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of me Jeremiah’s name calling was actually worse.

The semester went on and true to his word, Jeremiah rarely ever was clothed, he wandered around the dorm either just shorts or just skimpy underwear and half the time not even that. He didn’t even cover up when he walked down the hall. I once heard our RA scream at him in the hall that he couldn’t walk down the hall naked. She was saying something about needing to go into her room so she could write him up for public nudity in the halls. 20 minutes later I went to the showers myself and as I was walking past the RAs room I could hear Jeremiah fucking the shit out of the RA. I had never wished to be a chick more in that moment, that or I wished I could be Jeremiah.

Stacy our RA never really went away, and even though Jeremiah never really called her his girlfriend he did see quite a bit of her throughout the semester. He wasn’t even close to faithful to just Stacy but then again if I had a baseball bat swinging between my legs like he did, I probably wouldn’t be with just one girl either.

Victor on the other hand, had found a granola girl named Abby and the two of them had paired up. I had never dreamed that Victor would have been into a yoga chick, but hey it was working for him and from the sounds that they made during sex he was definitely doing it for her.

As for me, I had become a nervous wreck and wasn’t breaking out of the shell as I had hoped instead; I had become Victor’s punching bag. When Jeremiah was there Jeremiah’s relentless making fun of my size both height and small cock would keep Victor under control, but when Jeremiah was at Stacy’s or at baseball practice, Victor would push me around, he had shoved me into my closet once and told me that if Abby heard me that he would fuck me up. I was so scared I was silent the whole time she was there. They watched the entire movie, Black Swan, and I sat there in the back of my closet too scared to even come out.

I was hoping, that they would go out after the movie, but instead Victor started to force his tongue down her throat. She pushed him off.

‘I don’t want Jeremiah or what’s his name to come in.” She said not even remembering my name.

‘Jeremiah’s at Stacy’s for the night and M&M won’t bother us that I promise you,’ he said loud and menacing for my benefit.

She started to laugh at the sound of my nickname.

‘I still can’t believe you all call him M&M’ she giggled.

‘I mean I like mini-muchkin or small dick wonder better’ Victor explained but M&M just kind of stuck.

Abby’s laughing just made it worse, I would have expected more from a practicing yoga instructor who wears peace signs and carries crystals with her. The closest thing to sympathy I got from her was when she said ‘the poor guy can’t help if he was born with a gherkin pickle for a dick, y’all shouldn’t make so much fun of him, y’all should just be happy you are so much bigger than him.’ I sat behind the closet door praying that she got stuck in downward dog for the rest of her life.

That night I had to endure four hours in my closet as they watched a movie and then fucked on the other side of the closet and it wasn’t like I got a show, the closet door was solid with no slats.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two weeks later Victor tried to force me into the closet again, but this time Jeremiah, Stacy, and Abby came back before he could force me in there. He seemed pissed that I was in the room with Abby, but he wasn’t willing to have them see how truly dickish he really was. I didn’t dare tell them what they had saved me from. Instead, I grabbed a few books so it looked like I was going to the library, but truth be told I planned to go and cry in my car.

‘The library on a Friday night,’ Stacy asked.

Jeremiah some times my friend, but usually my torturer, stated that I had no girls or boys for that matter. Laughing he told the girls that they wanted me to go to the library because if he got to turned on by them that I might jizz on them. They all laughed clearly at some point the guys had told the girls about the first night in the shower.

I didn’t bother to say goodbye, I grabbed my car keys and walked out the door. I was half way down the hall when I heard our door open and close behind me. I looked back to find Abby following behind me.

‘What’ I snapped

‘Hey don’t blame me for your roommates, I am not the one making fun of you in there.’ She said seeming like the name-calling had pissed her off.

‘In fact, I came out here to help you out, but if you want to be a prick then fuck you never mind.’ She said turning back toward the door.

‘No wait,’ I said with a heavy sigh. I didn’t trust her but if she really wanted to help then I thought maybe she could talk to Victor about his bullying me.

‘Here,’ she said shoving a piece of paper in my hand.

‘What is this exactly,’ I asked opening the paper seeing a list of random items.

I scanned the list seeing items like Tongkat Ali, Schisandra, White atractylodes rhizome, Cockhold (Beggars Tick), Spurge, and a duck’s foot amongst many other items.

‘What is this?’ I asked annoyed that this was the type of help she was offering.

‘It’s a recipe for growing your dick.’ She said as straight faced as anyone I have ever seen. ‘Look, I went to my medicine healer and told him about your um problem and he put together this list for you.’ She said, in a fairly believable fashion.

I looked at her skeptically, ‘right’ I said.

‘Look it won’t work if you don’t believe’ she warned.

I just stared her down, I had fallen for lots of bullshit over the years, but this wasn’t going to be one of the things I feel for.

‘Fine, I tried to help,’ she said as she tried to grab the list out of my hand.

For whatever reason, I wouldn’t let her grab it out of my hands.

‘Let me think about this’ I said as I started to walk towards the stairs to head for my car.

‘It will only work on a Harvest Moon Eclipse’ Abby warned.

I looked back to her and she couldn’t have seemed more serious.

‘That’s tonight’ she said assuming I didn’t already realize.

‘Fine, I will think about it.’ I said as I headed into the stairwell.

Had I stayed and listened at the door instead of going out to my car, I would have heard the other three crack up as they fell through our dorm room door out into the hallway.

I would have also heard as the other three congratulated Abby on her performance and keeping it together to not laugh in my face."

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part II

“To make a long story short, I sat in my car for half an hour before I finally decided I had nothing to lose. I figured at best my dick might grow and inch or so, and at worse I would be out a couple dollars.

There was only one Chinese Herb shop around the college and they were closing in 30 minutes so I hurried across town getting to Shin’s Supplies a few minutes before they closed.

Not knowing what half the items were and knowing I only had a few minutes before they closed. I handed over the list to an elderly woman who gave me a sweet smile, until she started to read the ingredients. The frown that formed on her face told me she wasn’t happy with the concoction I was brewing up.

‘Do you know what this does?’ She asked me in her best-broken English.

‘I think so,’ I responded showing that I clearly wasn’t certain.

She looked me deep into the eyes and asked me ‘what do you hope to accomplish with this?’

I was too embarrassed to tell her that I was hoping to grow my 5-inch worm into a 10-inch snake. I tried to come up with something as she was staring at me so hard it felt like she was looking into my soul.

‘Um, I am hoping it makes me a better me.’ I answered as PC and as non-sexually as I could think of to what was probably someone’s grandma.

‘Yes’ she said, ‘this will surely do that.’ she stated with a sly smile and a wink.

As she gathered up the ingredients, I couldn’t help but start to get a bit more hopeful. I started to visualize what it would be like to truly have a substantial cock instead of this slightly below average dick.

Looking around the shop gave me even more hope, clearly there was some black magic going on in this city that I had no idea about. Looking around the tiny shop not much bigger than your standardized 7-11, the shelves were packed with items you would see out of a Harry Potter knock off movie.

I looked around hoping to find brooms in some corner of the store, but turning around there was the old lady standing so close I nearly feel back into the display of ginger roots.

She had placed all of the ingredients into a bottle that looked like something that would hold cough syrup.

‘Bring these ingredients to a boil and drink them before the sun comes up, then I have no doubt that you will be the best you possible.’

‘Bring it to a boil? Do I need some sort of cauldron or something,’ I asked looking around for the giant black pot section of the store.

‘I mean you could,’ said the old lady, ‘but I would just use the microwave if it were me.’ She gave me a look as if I was the dumbest kid she had dealt with today.

‘Good luck and good night,’ she said as she took my money and pushed me out the door, turning the open sign to closed.

Now I was standing in the street outside my car wondering what to do, should I drink this concoction or did I just waste $50 dollars of hard earned cash. I couldn’t remember if she told me that I need to boil it and drink it while it was boiling or if I could wait for it to cool down. Was I supposed to drink the whole bottle or just some of it?

Before I knew what I was doing I found myself standing in my dorm room next to the microwave we had placed by our front door. Luck would have it that neither of my roommates nor their girlfriends was home.

I told myself to stop thinking and just do it; I reasoned that if drinking the whole thing would hurt me, the old lady would have warned me. I also decided that I would wait a few minutes after it came to boil so I didn’t blister my tongue and throat.

It took the gooey substance a good 5 minutes to come to a boil and I let it cool for another two. The whole time I allowed myself to daydream about what it would be like to have a cock as big as Jeremiah’s. I started to feel my five-incher grow rock hard as the timer on my phone told me the cooling period was over.

Standing with the bottle in my hand I closed one eye and with the other stared into the bottle, seeing chunks of roots and other ingredients still floating in the syrupy warm brew.

I tentatively brought the mixture up to my lips wondering if I was actually poisoning myself. As the first bit touched my tongue I immediately regretted the entire plan. There was no way; I was never going to finish this swill. It had to be the foulest thing I had ever tasted or smelled in my life. I had never drunk sewer water, but if I had this is what I imagined it would taste like.

As I was contemplating throwing the whole thing down the drain of the bathroom sink, when the dorm room door slammed open and Victor, Jeremiah, and Abby all drunker than the next came stumbling in the room interrupted me.

‘Fuck her she didn’t know how to take your big dick any way’ Abby said not noticing me as the three toppled over some shoes and nearly fell on each other.

Their blundering allowed me enough time for me to hide the bottle behind my back.

‘I could take both of your dicks at the same time, shit I want both your massive cocks’ drunken Abby nearly begged.

From the saddened and angry look on Jeremiah’s face it looked like he and Stacy had broken up again. Something that happened every time Stacy caught Jeremiah fucking around on her. Each time she swore she would never go back to him and every time she would see him parade his naked meat down the dorm hallway and she would find herself practically dropping to her knees outside her dorm room.

‘Well look who is finally home,’ a blitzed Victor slurred.

‘Fuck I am screwed,’ I said under my breath. Victor was drunk and Jeremiah was pissed, when Jeremiah was in this kind of a mood he never came to rescue me.

‘What was that Munchkin?’ I couldn’t hear you.

Victor came charging over, like normal he was pissed at me for, I don’t know being gay, having a small dick, existing, I never really knew.

‘What the fuck are you looking at’ Victor spit as he talked. I nearly got drunk smelling the whisky on his breath.

As Victor was screaming in my face, Abby came over to add to my insult,

‘Whats that behind your back?’ Abby screeched.

I tried to stuff the bottle behind my back realizing that Abby must have screwed me.

‘Look guys, I think he actually brewed the penis juice’ Abby started laughing grabbing at the bottle behind my back.

‘You are fucking kidding me’ Victor laughed.

‘Pay up bitch,’ Abby demanded.

‘Fuck,’ Victor complained

‘You cost me $25 munchkin.’ Victor sounded pissed.

‘You fucking cost me $25 dollars for what?’ Victor screamed into my face.

‘Cause he wanted a big dick,’ Jeremiah joined in for the first time grabbing on to his massive bulge in his tight jeans.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 4: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part III

I know my eyes nearly bulged out of my head at the sight of his giant cock and truth be told at this point I was so low, I didn’t care if Jeremiah actually knew or not.

‘You want this cock don’t you?’ Jeremiah teased as he struggled to pull his cock through the zipper of his jeans. ‘This is what you’ve wanted all along isn’t it munchkin?’ Jeremiah went on pulling his dick out via the base of his shaft. I watched as he pulled it up and his cock looked like a snake crawling up his leg, I could see as the bulge was pulled through the tiny zipper opening, at first I didn’t think the thick meat was going to make it through, Jeremiah’s cock was gigantic and still soft enough for him to pull it through. If he had stopped then and there his cock would have resembled a handle of a mug, his soft dick hanging down the head still down by his thigh. He kept going until his cock popped out, he held the base with his fist, but there was still so much cock that folded over his hand that another hand would have fit with plenty of dick still exposed. As he let go of his mammoth monster gravity pulled his 10-inch cock to the ground and it swung like the pendulum for some giant bell.

Jeremiah still seemed pissed, but was loving that he had me in a position where I was admitting that I not only envied his giant dick, I actually wanted to worship it with my mouth.

He walked over and I opened my mouth expecting to take his gargantuan soft hose down my gullet, but instead he slapped me with his thick tree branch, blackening my eye.

After a few more dick slaps Jeremiah was pushed out of the way as Victor came up to me with the bottle that he had grabbed from behind my back.

‘So you want a big cock, huh’ he looked at me expecting an answer.

I close both my eyes and my mouth hoping that the whole situation would just blow over if I kept quiet. When I didn’t respond it just made him angrier.

‘I will teach you to answer me’ Victor grabbed me by the nose closing off my ability to breath forcing me to open my mouth to catch my breath. I opened my eyes at the same time and it was clear he wanted an answer.

‘Yes, I want a bigger dick, yes I want one as big as Jeremiah’ I admitted to my now torturer.

‘Then drink up’ Victor said as he forced the head of the bottle into my mouth by holding my nose again. Half the bottle’s contents was bubbling out of mouth as I spit and thrashed against having what I imagine was akin to water boarding, with a nasty tasting Chinese medicine concoction. To think this had all turned out to be a cruel bet between Abby and Victor was really what hurt.

Lashing out wasn’t really doing much good as I was no match for Victor and his 200lbs of pure muscle.

Despite my attempt to spit back out the formula at least half of the drudge ended up going down.

To add insult to injury Jeremiah followed it up by pushing his cock down my throat and declaring it my lucky day. The sad part about it was that having his cock in my mouth really did feel like a lucky day. As much as I would like to say I didn’t want this to happen secretly I was turned on to hell. My five-inch boner was raging.

Victor noticed and he yanked my running shorts off revealing my five-inch boner that was screaming for attention.

‘As much fun as this is, I really have to go,’ Abby announced saying that she would leave us boys to do boy like things and that she had to be up early for her yoga class.

Victor jumped up and walked her out of the room.

In the meantime, I was taking full advantage of a half drunk roommate who had thought he was forcing his dick down my throat. I was bobbing up and down doing my best to touch my nose to his short hairs.

I was like a pig to mud, I couldn’t get enough of Jeremiah’s cock and thankfully Jeremiah had plenty of cock to cling on to.

As I continued to choke down Jeremiah’s third leg, I tried to get him to look me in the eyes but he was chugging a bottle of straight Titos. The more he drank the more he shoved his dick down my throat.

The more he shoved the more I chocked and the more I chocked the larger and stiffer his cock became.

I was just about to move from his shaft to his enormous head when, I heard Victor’s voice from behind me.

‘Look at you, no one is forcing you to take his cock, you are doing it because you want to, its obvious that you crave this nasty shit. I new you were a faggot from the first day I met you. I knew when you flung your precum all over the place that you were a fudge packer that couldn’t help but want our dicks. I should have beaten the shit out of you that first time in the shower. ‘

I tried to get out of the way of my drunken abusive roommate, but he had me by my neck. That is when Jeremiah once again came in to save me from any real physical harm.

‘You know, Victor if you had a dick as big as mine, both guys and girls would spontaneously fall to their knees for your dick too. I mean how are you going to fault poor M&M when just about everyone that see’s my 10-inch schlong tries to swallow it. Honestly, I have seen you eyeing my dick while we’ve been in the shower, just admit it.’

‘What the fuck ever,’ Victor argued letting go of me and paying full attention to our drunken roommate who was standing in the middle of the room with a baby’s arm jutting out of his pelvis. ‘Why would I want anything you’ve got when, I clearly have the superior body,’ Victor argued throwing up his sun kissed bicep which truly was a fucking sight to behold.’

‘You trying to tell me that you think being muscular is more important than having a giant cock?’ Jeremiah said, pausing between words and trying not to slur to badly as he bounced his cock up and down without hands, simply by squeezing his muscles making it look like it had his cock had the ability to move all on its own.

Victor looked down a bit too long, trying to decide what to say.

‘See, every body stares in wonder when they see it, admit it you would give up half your muscles to have what I’ve got.’ Jeremiah teased.

‘Fuck that Victor argued, you can keep your dick, I will take my muscles any day, besides my dick is plenty big.’

‘Ha, its plenty fat, I will give you that and sure you have a pretty nice softy at what 5.5 or 6 inches, but Abby told Stacy and I that you don’t grow much at all, she said you grow maybe an inch if you are lucky.’ Jeremiah was ready for a fight.

They continued to argue for a good 10 minutes, but every time I tried to get away one of them would shove me back toward the ground, telling me to sit still.

‘Ask Rusty,’ Jeremiah looked down, trying to bring me into the conversation.

‘Ask me what,’ I said trying to get my pants pulled up while sitting on the floor, I figured I could escape if I could just get my pants on. Unfortunately Jeremiah grabbed my by the arm and pulled me up so that I was standing between them.

‘Tell Victor when it comes to being a man that a giant cock wins over some inflated muscles.’ Jeremiah demanded.’

‘Bullshit,’ Victor bellowed, ‘Tell this skinny bitch that what makes a man are these and these.’ Victor said, as he threw up both of his massive arms and showed off his muscular legs.

‘You can tell, I am stacked full of muscle from half a mile away, you’ve got to actually pull down Jeremiah’s pants to see if he has anything special.’

‘The guys seemed really pissed at each other for the first time in their friendship, and here I was stuck in the middle.’

They both demanded that I tell them which was more of a man and why. I was in a no win situation.

I tried to get out of discussing it with them, but both insisted that I answer the question.

As Victor raised his voice to tell him, I broke down and cried out, Jeremiah’s dick, his cock makes him more of a man, anyone can workout but you have to be blessed to have a cock like this.

‘Fucking faggots I am going to the shower, you two do what ever the fuck you fairies want.’ Victor said with a soreness in his voice only someone who knows they deserved to lose but didn’t want to admit it possesses.

With Victor out of the way, I dropped to my knees and tried to go down on Jeremiah’s cock again. However, Jeremiah had started to sober up and he wasn’t having it. Whoa dude get the fuck out of here. I mean I know you wish you had my cock and all but…’

I interrupted him, ‘you are right, I totally wish I had your cock and I wish you knew what it was like to have mine.’

Jeremiah grabbed a hold of his monster and laughed, ‘right, as if this colossal meat could ever be that pathetic.’

It was right about then I had the most vivid visual in my mind that I had ever had, it went beyond just a moment of day dreaming it was so strong it seemed real and in that picture in my minds eye, I was the one with the 10 inch monster cock and Jeremiah was the one with the two to four inch Vienna sausage.

Jeremiah was still gripping his big snake when it happened. At first, I was sure I was seeing things, but after a few brief seconds it was more than obvious.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It started in the balls. One minute Jeremiah had giant peach size nuts, but I began to see his balls get noticeably smaller. The loss of size was accompanied by a noise that sounded like someone was cracking their knuckles over and over again.

What I also began to notice at basically the exact same time, were my little acorn nuts, they were beginning to grow. I could hear the same crackling a mix of the sound of a burning log crackling on the fire place and the noise that bubble wrap makes as someone is popping them all at the same time.

With each ounce of Jeremiah’s loss in his balls, I felt the gain in my own. I couldn’t describe how amazing it felt to have such heft.

No sooner did our balls stop, well growing for me and shrinking for him that the change moved to the shaft of our dicks. I felt it before I could see it or hear the crackling. It was a strange sensation as if my dick was getting harder than it ever has before.

First it was just a really hard version of my five-inch cock and then I could see that it had grown, I immediately looked over to see Jeremiah’s eyes fixated on my dick as it started to grow. It wasn’t until I had gained another two inches and the head of his once mighty cock bumped up to his fist that Jeremiah broke away from the growth of my cock to look down to see that my gain was his loss.

Jeremiah screamed out for it to stop, he even tried to grab me, but while the transformation was taking place he realized he couldn’t move his legs, he was stuck in place.

At 7.5 inches we both had quite the cocks, I had a smile on my face knowing that some how I was being blessed with a giant dick, a second puberty, but looking across the few feet that separated Jeremiah and I, all I could see was horror on his face as his most prized possession was literally slipping through his fingers.

The crackling didn’t stop and that few moments when Jeremiah and I had the same size dicks began to slip away, slipping like Jeremiah’s cock was doing in his even tighter grip. As I heard more pops and crackling my dick slowly kept growing at 8 inches, I could feel the blood flowing into my growing snake, at 8.5 I not only notice the growth of the shaft but I realized the head had more than tripled in size, I looked over to verify that the reverse was happening to Jeremiah, but truth be told the head of his cock had actually slipped beneath his grip and his now baby size cock head was hiding within his fist. At 9 inches I let go of my cock and watched it fall only to spring back up and slap me hard on the stomach, the cock was so big on my small frame that it came to rest a good four or five inches above my belly button. I was shocked that such a massive dick could get this hard.

I couldn’t help but notice that Jeremiah’s now six-inch cock slipped through his hand and was standing at attention a good inch and a half below his belly button. It was almost ashamed for it to come to an end as my now mammoth dick stopped growing at its mind blowing 10 inches. God, it felt amazing to have this much testosterone flowing through my balls and dick. I felt more powerful than I ever had felt in my life. Truth be told, I really wanted to do it again, watching Jeremiah lose his pride and joy was so hot that I was almost willing to see him get his dick back just so I could take it again. Looking over I must have missed his dick stopping at 5 inches, because the poor guy was losing his hard on and his dick was well on its way to the two inch little button that I had lived with for my 18 nearly 19 years.

As the metamorphosis wore off and we could move again. Jeremiah fell to his knees and my new cannon fired off the largest round of cum I have ever shot in my entire life. I didn’t think I would ever stop cuming, but when I did it was hanging all over poor Jeremiah’s sad face.

I was lost in my thoughts and I only was snapped out of it when I heard Victor’s voice.

‘What the fuck’”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 5: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part IV

At first I was worried that Victor would beat the shit out of me. He had freaked out that first day in the shower and was pretty dickish to me ever since he saw me get a hard on.

With Jeremiah down on his knees covered in my jizz, I was sure I was a goner, but the weird thing is, I don’t think he even noticed Jeremiah; his eyes were fixated on one thing and one thing only, the massive flagpole that was now deflating from its monstrous 10 x 7 hard state to 8 mind boggling flaccid inches. As he continued to stare at me he didn’t even notice as Jeremiah ran into the closet.

As I steadied myself for a violent attack, Victor started talking loudly under his breath.

‘Holy shit, Abby’s stupid recipe actually worked. She actually made your pathetic shrimp dick grow.’ He said with his normal cocky bravado.

‘I wanted to call him out, for being a prick, usually I was scared to say anything, but today I felt a bit more brave, a bit more cocky, I guess I was the high from the power of having a big dick.

‘Shrimp dick?’ I laughed, ‘maybe in the past, but by comparison, I think my cock has your door nob shaped dick beat hands down.’

Calling Victor out for having a smaller dick seemed like a good idea at the time, but the minute it came out of my mouth I regretted it and wished that I could have literally shoved the words back in my head.

Victor’s eyes got huge and he sprung across the room and punched me in the gut, ‘you fucking little prick, you are lucky I don’t beat the shit out of your puny little ass. You may have some how grown a massive cock, but to me you are still a fucking pipsqueak. In fact you little bitch, where is that bottle of penis juice anyway.

Victor looked around the room and found the bottle laying up against the wall where it had fallen after he poured its content down my throat.

I suddenly got this feeling of anger at the idea that Victor might also get a huge dick. For some reason, I just couldn’t take Victor having a dick as big as mine. He had treated me like a fucking piece of shit, he had used and abused me and I just couldn’t have it.

I couldn’t decide what to do, I was out of breath from his punching me and I was still doubled over in pain so I could neither scream nor go and tackle him. I was just about to resolve myself to the idea that he was going to have a dick as big or bigger than mine, or worse maybe he would get this amazing dick and I would have to settle for his midsize version.

Before I knew what was happening, Jeremiah sprung from the closet clothed in only boxer briefs and my dried jizz in his hair. As he sprinted toward the bottle, Victor just stood there dumbfounded.

Jeremiah lifted the bottle to his lips and turned it up, I could immediately see his desperation when nothing came out.

When they force feed me the contents of the bottle what didn’t go down my throat was now soaked into the carpet. I considered telling them that they could try and suck it up from the carpet, but the way they were reacting I thought they just might.

‘Fuck there is noting left in here’ Jeremiah cried out as he flung the bottle toward me and started to tear up.

‘Why the fuck would you need your dick to grow any bigger?’ Victor quizzed Jeremiah not having noticed that Jeremiah was lacking a certain third leg that usually tented his tight boxer briefs.

‘What the fuck are you talking about?’ Jeremiah barked at Victor. ‘Are you fucking blind?’ He said, as he motioned to the non-existent bulge in his shorts. The funny thing is that there was still excess fabric from where his former hose used to reside. I looked down to see that my old pathetic willy now attached to Jeremiah didn’t even register within the extra fabric of the underwear.

‘What the fuck,’ Victor proclaimed for the second time in the last 10 minutes.

‘Where the fuck did your cock go?’ Victor said.

‘Your looking at it.’ I shared with a wicked since of glee.

Victor broke into laughter, ‘no fucking way, you’ve got to be shitting me.’ He said as he looked back and forth at my big cock still freely hanging in the breeze and Jeremiah’s deflated looking crotch.

‘Serves you right you fucking prick, always talking about how your pole some how made you more of a man than my killer body. Looks like there is no competition any more, you and your little snail are pathetic…ha ha who is the fucking man now. In fact, this is something I have to see with my own eyes.’

At that Victor sprung toward Jeremiah trying to pull his boxer briefs down so he could see what Jeremiah looked like with my 2-inch softy. Jeremiah was having none of it, and the two of them started wrestling. I tried to get out their way as the two of them started turning over half the shit in our dorm room.

As I said, I really did try to get out of their way, but the two of them push and shoved and tried to get the other in a head lock, Victor with his massive muscles were surly going to eventually overpower Jeremiah no matter how taught he was. However, I guess you can’t discount how much anger keeps you competitive in a wrestling match.

‘I am going to see your little pinky sized dick eventually,’ Victor said laughing as he was rolling around on the ground with a seething Jeremiah who was not going to lose his underwear without a fight.’

As the two of them came rolling toward me, I tried to step over them to get out of their way, but I miss calculated the direction the two of them were going and they knocked me over and caused me to hit my head on the side of my bed post.

I could feel the bump start to swell above my eye, and I was so pissed that I actually screamed out at both of them.

Listen you two pieces of shit neither of you are the man, look at my dick Victor you have been staring at it since you came back in the room, you obviously know that it now makes me the biggest man in our group.

Victor started to open his mouth to argue but I shut him down, if the word muscle comes out of your mouth I swear to god, I will take your muscles like I took Jeremiah’s dick.

Victor’s eyes were like a deer caught in headlights, as he suddenly began to fear what I might be able to do to him.

‘You can’t actually do that,’ both guys said in unison, Victor with a mixed tone of hatred and fear and Jeremiah with a tone of awe and surprise.

‘Try me,’ I threatened.

‘No fuck you, I don’t believe that you can actually take my muscles, you just wish you could’ Victor said reverting back to his typical cocky self.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure where my confidence was coming from but I fought back. “I want your muscles like you wish you had Jeremiah’s dick, I have seen how jealous you are of his, I mean my massive meat.’

‘I am no fag, you are the one that wished you could have his dick, faggot!’ Victor screamed at me venting what I knew had been brewing within him since our first day of living together.

As Victor was still screaming and telling me that I was a piece of shit cock sucker he hauled off an punched me in the mouth giving me a fat lip to go with the bump on my forehead. He reached back to punch me again, but like usual Jeremiah came to my rescue trying to calm Victor down.

‘Victor, Victor look at me,’ Jeremiah said as he jumped in front of me trying to talk the unstable Victor from punching me again.

Normally I would back down and cower to this bully, but not that day.

As Jeremiah tried to interfere I shouted you may have the muscles but I still have the dick you’ve wished for since the day you saw it.

‘Shut up,’ Jeremiah yelled at me over his shoulder.

‘No, I yelled back, he thinks he is the fucking man, he thinks just because he hits the weights and shoots up on roids that he is some how the man. Fuck him!’

I yelled from behind the safety of Jeremiah’s back as Victor tried to climb over Jeremiah.

‘Victor listen to me,’ Jeremiah shouted, ‘listen…fine, you’re right, look at how pathetic my dick looks now.’ Jeremiah said as he pulled his underwear down in an attempt to keep Victor from killing me.

Victor was startled enough by the shriveled up dick now hanging from Jeremiah instead of me that he stopped trying to get over Jeremiah to pummel me.

‘See Victor you are now the man, you have more muscle and a bigger dick than me.’ Jeremiah said as if he was calming the incredible hulk down.

‘You have a dick that I could only wish of having now’ Jeremiah admitted to Victor.

Had Victor left it good enough alone I would have left it there, but being the dumb ass bully that he is, he couldn’t just take Jeremiah’s confession, he had to throw salt in Jeremiah’s wound.

‘I am the man, and that is fucking pathetic,’ he said, laughing at Jeremiah’s new tiny cock.

‘You aren’t the man,’ I yelled at him, ‘strip away those muscles and your average size dick and you are nothing, why don’t you understand that?

Jeremiah interrupted me; ‘I would give up my muscles to have a cock as thick as Victors’

‘I wish you could, Jeremiah and I wish I had Victor’s muscles, cause that would teach you a fucking lesson, you piece of shit bully!’ I said as I continued to yell at Victor.

I didn’t actually think anything of what I had just said, in fact, I really hadn’t realized that I had made a wish or used my powers or what ever it is that I was doing. In fact had I even thought about it I think I would have assumed that the powers weren’t over muscle but only on penis size, after all Abby did call it a penis juice.

‘Of course you do you little fairy,’ Victor said resorting to one of his favorite insults. ‘You are lucky I don’t come over there and…’ He jutted forward in the middle of his sentence trying to scare me into thinking he was about to punch me again. However, it was Victor who ended up being scared when he couldn’t get his body to move.

I noticed him struggling to move his legs from the spot he was rooted. I recognized it as the same situation Jeremiah was in when as we exchanged cocks. I turned when I heard Jeremiah cry out ‘Fuck not again!’

The crackling noise sounded like a fresh log was just put on the fire. I began to worry that I might lose my cock size back to Jeremiah. I thought perhaps whatever happened that gave me Jeremiah’s cock might be reversing itself. It was a huge relief when I saw Victor’s cock begin to slowly dissolve away.

Meanwhile, my own new monster cock grew so hard that I could have used it to hammer fence posts into the ground. In the background of all of this was Victor gnashing his teeth, and cursing me right and left. Even in his colossal defeat he was still screaming out homophobic slurs and insulting me as a pathetic cocksucker.

Each word that came from Victor’s mouth just cemented his fate as far as I was concerned.

More crackling noises broke me out of my deep thoughts as I began to notice Jeremiah’s baby dick, the same tadpole I once possessed, sprout from a tiny sapling to a thicker more immense dick. As Victor’s cock shifted to Jeremiah, I couldn’t help but appreciate the cosmic justice. While Jeremiah was often an overbearing bully, he always knew my limits and actively worked to protect me from Victor’s actual physical abuse. The realization that Jeremiah wasn’t going to be cursed with my old tiny dick made me happy. On the flip side, knowing that Victor was going to be tortured with my old tiny cock, made me ecstatic.

‘It is still so much smaller than what I am used to,’ Jeremiah whined. ‘Come on dude just give me back my dick and you take this one. Seriously look how much bigger this dick is than the one that you used to have. ‘ He tried to bargain.

‘Look shit head,’ I barked at Jeremiah. ‘I am glad you got a much bigger cock. Now you don’t have to avoid going to the gym or worry about being mistaken for a pubescent teen boy, but there is no fucking way you deserve your full dick back. You have treated me like shit the whole time we have lived together. So you can whine and beg me all you want, but honestly it is going to just turn me on knowing I have this power over you. I suggest you just shut the fuck and count your blessings.

He was about to protest again but the crackling noise began again, this time to my horror, the noise was coming from me. I started to tear up and maybe even shake a little with the fear that I was about to lose my massive meat, especially when I realized that the crackling noise was coming from me.

All I could think was that I hadn’t had a chance to even really use it.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 6: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part V

I was so nervous, I felt like I could throw up. I could actually feel butterflies moving around in my stomach. A few seconds later I realized that it was more than just a worried feeling, there really was something moving in my stomach. Jeremiah’s face went slack and then his jaw feel open. It was obvious that he could see what was happening to me.

I started to look down at my stomach but I was interrupted from my dread and fear by screams coming from Victor. I looked over and saw Victor looking into his running shorts, seeing his new 2-incher for the first time. I don’t know what Victor thought was going on when he and Jeremiah were trading dicks, but I can only imagine seeing your soft dick go from 4 or 5 inches to 2 tops and from your writst thick 6.5 inch dick transform to a sad skinny twig like dick must be horrifying. I really wanted to laugh at his misfortune, but my stupid conscience was making me feel guilty with every scream and whimper that was coming from Victor seeing his tiny Vienna sausage size willy.

My moment of weakness for the asshole was shattered as he started screaming at me and telling me that I was a faggot who had stolen his fat dick and that he was going to beat the shit out of me for this. Even after all that I had seen with taking Jeremiah’s dick and then switching my old dick for Victor’s dick, I still was worried that maybe Victor could beat me up. That was until the muscles and skin right above my dick started burning.

Now it was my turn to scream out, but not because I was losing my dick, my scream was from pain. I looked down at the source of the pain right above my hips and I saw as my skin was stretching downward and my muscles seemed to be concaving. I was both in pain and confused I looked around the room and saw that Victor was squeezing his eyes shut, clearly in the same kind of pain, I was. I looked down again and noticed it looked as if a line was etching itself into my skin. I looked up and over at Jeremiah and then to Victor. It was hard at first to notice it with Victor still wearing his running shorts, but what was happening above my hips and pointing towards my groin was reversing itself on Victor as his once beautiful Adonis belt was now plumping up and becoming covered in a layer of baby fat, where my baby fat was burning away and my Internal Obliques and the Transverses Abdominus were shaping themselves into a sexy set of abdominal Vs.

What the fuck was happening ran through my mind as I heard the same words come out of Victor’s mouth for the third time in an hour.

I looked over as Victor cried out to notice that his once tree trunk legs were slowly starting to deteriorate. While feeling the growth to my legs create balance and steadiness I had never felt on my formerly frail frame.

The butterflies that had been churning through my stomach were suddenly replaced with the same burning I felt earlier as I noticed Victor’s beautiful six-pack slipping away. One minute he had eight taught sexy blocks of muscle framing the trunk of his body, but with each passing second the blocks seemed to be melting into his stomach as if I had put eight blocks of butter into a microwave.

The burning in my own stomach was followed with eight muscles poking through my tightening skin so that if you saw it you would think eight bars of gold were shoving themselves up. It looked like the old Aliens movie but instead of the head of an alien eight powerfully sexy muscles pushed their way up and formed a mountain range of muscles through my skin. I couldn’t help but run my hands over my now sexy frame.

As I ran my hands over my stomach it only took a second to notice the veins in my wrist snaking up my arms. I looked like a crack in an ice sheet that is splitting off into various tributaries. Following the veins I noticed as my carpi radials, biceps, triceps, and deltoids began to plump and grow. As they finished it was clear that I had gained both my roommates muscles as my arms were much more pronounced than either of theirs had ever been.

I was fascinated and could hardly look away as I could feel my traps and neck expanding, but as I looked over at Victor’s powerful chest I could see as it was deflating like a tired balloon that can’t hold any more helium.

I turned to look at Jeremiah but got distracted as my own pecs began to swell and expand.

While I hadn’t actually spoken in a while I knew that when I spoke next it was going to be in a deeper and sexier tone than I had ever spoken before, as I could feel my vocal cords thickening.

I heard Victor squeal in what was unmistakably my own old high-pitched voice. As I turned to him I saw that his once muscular gluets were regressing and his underwear was slowly slipping off his body.

My own rear was filling in and I could hear little tears in the muscle fibers of my ass as it grew to become the second most sexy part of my body, second only to my python size dick hanging from my now sexy ass body.

More muscles leapt from my roommate’s body and transferred themselves to me, my back became incredibly strong as I noticed myself standing straighter than I have ever stood before while I watched as Victor’s postures developed into a slouch like the world was weighing him down.

Little by little my body changed as I slowly became the man of my dreams, and Victor became plain and somewhat ugly just like his personality.

As the transformation ended Victor and I stood silently sweating, breathing, hard and just staring at each other.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just about to say something when both my roommates began to double over in pain. I noticed as the same thing that just happened to Victor and I seemed to be happening to Jeremiah and Victor. It was so amazing to watch as Jeremiah’s ass shrunk into his back and the muscles of his six pack slowly shrunk into his stomach. All the while Victor’s body began to put back on a bit of the muscles he had lost to me. Five minutes later the transformation ended. As we stood their I now had Victor’s muscular body and Jeremiah’s massive cock, while Jeremiah had my body and Victor’s cock and last and least in my opinion, Victor had my old insignificant dickey and Jeremiah sleek but muscular body.

I was the first to speak.

‘Holy fucking shit that felt amazing!’ I half whispered half shouted.

The other two just stood silently in states of shock and sadness at the bodies they just had lost.

I ran over to the closet and opened the door to reveal the mirror. I got lost staring at my new muscular body. I couldn’t believe how amazing my body looked.

‘Both of you come here and look in the mirror,’ I yelled over to my two roommates. Neither of them moved both still in what I could only describe as shock.

‘I said get over here, now!’ I demanded in my now commanding booming voice.

As both guys scrambled to obey my command they nearly tripped, as they were not used to their extremely light lanky bodies.

‘Stand behind me,’ I asked.

Both stood behind me, but because my body had become so beastual. I could only see the tops of their shoulders, necks and heads as both guys still towered over me in height.

I turned around and looked both my former stud roommates up and down.

‘Too bad whatever caused this didn’t switch our heights.’ I playfully moaned not really upset at my new look, but disappointed that I still had to look up at them.

‘What ever caused this?’ questioned Jeremiah. ‘You mean to tell me that you don’t realize that whatever was in the drink caused this?’ He stated almost shouting with anger. ‘You did this, you caused this,’ he went on.

‘Yeah I get that, but I don’t know how to control it,’ I admitted.

‘How the hell can you not? Every time you wish for something it happens.’ Jeremiah responded.

‘Really,’ I asked daftly.

‘Yes, really,’ answered an annoyed Jeremiah. ‘You wished for my dick and you got it. Just a few minutes ago I said I wished I could trade my muscles for Victor’s fat cock.’ He grabbed his now fat but short pecker. ‘Unless you are blind this is Victor’s doorknob.’

‘Hey bitch you should be proud of that doorknob. A few minutes ago you made a deal with the devil over there to take it from me.’ Victor argued.

The two of them continued to bicker as the reality of my newfound powers sunk in.

“Wish for things and they come true.” I whispered under my breath.

‘So you think if I make a wish then it will come true?’ I asked to Jeremiah who seemed to be the one that had figured this entire situation out.

‘I mean I don’t know if you can wish yourself into a million dollars or anything, but it seems that you can wish your way into taking any part of our body,’ he surmised.

‘I wish I had a million dollars,’ I said as I grabbed my phone and checked my bank account’s app.

‘Well that didn’t work,’ I told my roommates who were looking around the room for a pot of gold or bags of money.

‘Looks like its only improvements to your body.’ Jeremiah deduced.

‘So you think if I were to wish for lets say Victor’s height then he and I would switch heights?’ I wondered out loud.

‘Fuck don’t you think you have punished me enough.’ Victor complained as he was slowly sneaking towards the door.

‘Really!’ I argued. ‘You have spent the entire semester beating on me, locking me in the closet, and treating me like complete shit. You are seriously lucky that I don’t take the last five inches off your dick and give it to some actually deserving person.’ I threatened.

‘In fact, I am going to take your height now just for suggesting that you have suffered more than you made me suffer.’ I threatened.

But before I could wish for his height Jeremiah intervened.

‘Stop, take mine instead.’ Jeremiah insisted.

‘Why do you do that?’ I questioned? ‘What makes you defend the helpless from physical threats but you are perfectly fine being a douchebag when it comes to mental shit?’ I asked Jeremiah.

Jeremiah gazed at me as if he never realized that about himself.

‘I just remember what it was like to be the little guy, I was a late bloomer myself and I had the shit kicked out of me up until my sophomore year in high school. When people picked on me verbally it just pushed me to work out harder and make something of myself, but when I was physically hurt it made me feel like crap and made me second guess myself.’ He admitted.

‘Yeah well I am definitely not taking your height from you then.’ I said having a newfound appreciation for all the times that my roommate had prevented Victor from attacking me.

‘No wait seriously take my height not his.’ Jeremiah requested again.

‘Why, why would you want to be shorter?’ I asked.

‘Because with a six inch dick that is this thick and fat and a 5’3 or 5’4 inch body instead of my 6’ foot frame, it will make me still look hung.’ He explained.

I laughed at his one-track mind of trying to return his dick to its former glory, but I couldn’t argue with him that at 5’4 his 6.5-inch thick dick would look like it was actually 8 or more inches.

‘Fine, I wish you and I switched heights,’ I said to Jeremiah.

I can’t even begin to explain how horny it made me as Jeremiah shrunk at the same rate I grew. It was like watching two elevators pass each other one on the way up and the other on the way down.

As I grew to a towering position, I couldn't help but think that Jeremiah had never been picking on me he was trying to spur me to standup for myself.

I looked down at my massive snake wondering if I should give it back to him.

Reactions: marki and tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you guys think? I am thinking two or three more chapters for this storyline and then I will reevaluate whether to keep going. There are 21 other guys that are in the room each with their own stories. I could continue to tell each of their stories if you are liking the premise of this? I welcome feedback.