deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 6: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part VI

Who was I kidding there was no way in hell I was giving up this new giant cock. Besides, I had an idea of how to take Victor down another peg or two and this cock and my new power are the main ingredients. All I had to do was wait until the sun came up and I would be able to execute project take down.

I checked my watch and realized that I only had about an hour to wait for sunrise so I debated taking a nap or taking a shower. A small but persistent voice kept telling me to go show off in the showers and that there would be plenty of time for sleeping later.

The idea of having all the other people in the dorm seeing my new massive meat excited me so much that there really wasn't a contest.

Without even telling Victor or Jeremiah, I dropped my boxers and grabbed my towel. Unlike normal where I tied my towel so tight around my waist that you would need garden sheers to cut it off, this time I threw the towel over my shoulder and walked toward the door letting my new snake smack my inner thighs nearly knocking into my knees.

As I was getting ready to leave the room it dawned on me that in order to bring Victor down, that he actually needed to be here when I returned from the showers.

"Victor don't think about leaving until I come back to get you. In fact you should go and throw on your football practice shorts and jersey and wait here for me."

"Wait here, wait for what? What exactly are you up to?" Victor asked.

"I'm up to a bit more than 10 inches," I said grabbing my giant cock, slapping my hand as I watched both Jeremiah and Victor gaze at me with disgust.

“You can look at me like I am a piece of shit all you want, but truth be told, I have the dick you’ve always wanted and with this new found body, I have you beat in every single way.” I reasoned toward Victor

“You wish you had me beat,” Victor started.

“I don’t even have to make a wish to know, I have you beat. There is nothing about you that I even want any more. God I can’t believe I used to think you were hot.” I confessed.

“Fuck you, I am still hotter than you will ever be.” Victor argued trying to convince me and probably himself.

“Yeah now who is wishing,” I laughed.

He went on for a good two or three minutes trying to convince me that he was still more the man than I would ever be because he was straight and I was a cocksucker. He went on to say how fucking disgusted he was that I had been infatuated all semester.

I was hopping mad, not so much because he was calling himself better than me, but because secretly, I had been infatuated with both him and Jeremiah all semester. Before I knew what I was doing, the words came out of my mouth. “I wish you knew what it was like to be infatuated with someone who treats you like shit, but you still find them hot and you don’t know why.”

"Fuck you and get your faggotty dick out of my face." Victor yelled at me.

"You keep calling me a faggot but I'm not staring at your dick." I laughed.

"Fuck you," he shot back.

"I'm just saying, you seem awful interested in my meat." I teased as I moved just inches from Victor.

As Victor stared down at my cock, I knew I had him under my power.

Seeing that he was becoming more and more infatuated, I was able to reach out and push him onto the bed. I barely touched him and he dropped light as a feather. A second a go he was a macho bad ass and now thanks to my wish and my oversized snake he was sitting eye level with my cock. I swung my cock toward his face, doing my best imitation of an elephant swinging his mighty trunk. There wasn’t an ounce of resistance in Victor’s face. In fact, I'm fairly certain I saw him quickly lick his lips.

I don't know what shocked me more, the fact that Victor was so easily turned into a bitch or the fact that my cock made me feel and act like an alpha so quickly.

I wanted to see how far, I could take this, could I slam my new monster down his throat, had I really fucked his head so easily? I needed to decide as my meat was quickly stiffening, but at the last second, I decided that Victor didn't deserve my cock so with all the might I could muster, I swung my hips sideways and cock slapped the shit out of my former stud turned basic beta roommate.

I am not sure what was louder, the thud my dick made against his cheek or the gasp that came from Jeremiah.

Jeremiah was so loud in his surprise that he caught my attention. Sometime during my time fucking with Victor, Jeremiah had fallen to his knees on my left side and so when I hauled off and cock slapped Victor, my cock bounced off Victor's face and clocked the now short but still super cute, Jeremiah in the nose. I couldn't tell if the tears that were coming from Jeremiah were because of how quickly he had turned into a bitch or if it was at the sight of me commanding Victor with his own former glorious monster meat.

"Holy shit that hurt, I'm tearing up it clocked my nose so hard." Jeremiah laughed.

Jeremiah's lightheartedness made me laugh too but in our laughter Victor came out of his trance. Catching me and my new muscular body off guard, Victor summed up all the strength he had and shoved me so hard that I lost my footing. I hit the floor hard, but luckily I didn't slam my new peach size balls against the floor instead landing on my back.

The wind was knocked out of me momentarily, but as I caught my breath and stood back up I saw that my dangling cock put Victor back into a trance. Trance or not I was pissed and I saw red.

"Try that again and the few inches of cock you have left will be donated to Terrance down the hall."

Terrence was our dorms least lucky guy, not only did he weight nearly 300lbs, but his weight and Mother Nature had cursed him with a two inch dick, and that was when he was rock hard, which seemed to be any time he and Jeremiah were in the shower at the same time.

My threat to give the last of his cock to Terrance was Victor's last straw. Victor got red in the face and clearly hot under the collar. He clearly would have body slammed me to the ground but before he could jump from the bed, I wished that he no longer had the ability to physically hurt me. Luckily that worked, but it didn't stop him from verbally going after me again.

"You fucking faggot as soon as I figure out how you are doing this I'm going to fuck up your life!"

"Call me a faggot again and Terrance will have the rest of your dick and Jeremiah's." I threatened.

I'm not sure what he was about to say but it wasn't going to be kind. Fortunately for him though Jeremiah leaped across the floor and tackled his ass before anything could come out.

I had had enough of Victor and was ready for my shower, plus I was more certain of my plan to take him down than ever.

"Leave this room and you'll regret it, Victor." I threatened as I slammed the door, knowing that neither of them would go anywhere.

Reactions: tonybits

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slamming the door had an unintended but positive consequence. The slamming sound made my neighbor from across the hall run out to see what the yelling and commotion was about.

There was something so hot about how big my neighbor Fritz’s eyes got when he saw my semi hard dick slamming against my knee.

It dawned on me that most of my neighbors had never seen my dick, as I had really shied away from showering at common times after Victor's initial reaction at the begging of the semester. I wasn’t sure how I was going to explain the sudden growth of height and muscle, but truth be told, I was such a homebody, I wasn’t sure, how many people would recognize me besides my roommates and my immediate neighbors.

Fritz stammered and stuttered but he finally got out a complement, clearly unconcerned that I had seemingly grown nearly a foot over night.

“Holy shit you’ve been working out,” was what came out of his mouth, but he wasn’t looking at my muscles, at least not one you can work out.

“Thanks for noticing,” I said in what was the cockiest tone I have ever mustered.

“We should workout together sometime,” he offered.

“Absolutely,” I promised making a mental note that I now had a boy across the hall that needed to be conquered.

As Fritz reluctantly headed back into his room, I laughed to myself at how easy it was going to be to get laid in this new body. I was actually surprised based upon this reaction that Jeremiah wasn’t getting laid more often than what he was. Not that he ever went more than a day or two between women, before he was dating Stacy there was a new girl every day and with Stacy he was still bringing a new girl over twice a week on the side.

Fritz’s reaction definitely boosted my ego even more. I was totally stoked and was ready to take on the world. The only bummer about Fritz’s reaction is that it was Fritz who came to the door and not my neighbor Greg from down the hall.

Greg was ever bit as hot as Jeremiah, he was on St. Bart's crew team and he had the muscles to prove it. Greg was everything I hadn't been until today, tall and tan with a square jaw sandy brown hair, electric blue eyes, and flawless skin. Did I mention his abs and biceps? For all of Greg's attributes he was only missing one thing. Greg was helplessly tiny in the cock department.

Not that I had been brave enough to shower with him, for fear that his demigod like features would cause me to pop a woody. No I had found out the way that everyone finds out about other guys. I checked him out at the urinal while he wasn't looking.

Sadly, Greg's door remained shut as I sauntered by on my way to the bathroom and gang shower.

I am not sure where the courage came from, probably my new giant balls, but out of nowhere I turned and knocked on his door. I decided I would feigning a need, a lack of shampoo or some made up crisis, but despite knocking loud enough to wake the dead, I was left standing outside his room just me and my baseball bat swinging in the wind. Him not coming to the door felt like a rejection and my old personality came sliding back into my brain. I reasoned that despite the new major schlong swaying from my groin and the body of a muscle magazine model, I was sure that someone as hot as him wouldn't be interested in me.

Defeated for no good reason, I slowly walked toward the shower room, trying to recapture the feeling I had a Fritz’s reaction.

As I entered the shower room I noticed the hall clock hit 5:30am. While I was disappointed about Greg I was excited that in half an hour project take down would begin.

As I entered the shower steam hit me directly in the face it was as if a warm steamy cloud had fallen from the sky and landed in our shower room.

I could hear where the water was coming from, but the steam was so thick there was no way I would be able to make out the features of the guy on the other side.

Shy and worried, I was screaming in the back of my head. “If you go in there you will get a boner and someone will beat the shit out of you.”

I turned to leave catching a visual of myself, or the mixture of Victor, me, and Jeremiah staring at me from the mirror.

“No one is going to be able to beat me up, and fuck it, I hope I get a hard-on.” I reasoned to myself.

My pep talked worked as I through the towel from my shoulder onto a hook and walked over near the source of the steam.

As I walked toward the source of the cloud, I couldn’t be sure, but I was pretty certain that it was none other than Greg.

“Play it cool,” I repeated over and over in my head. “Look at yourself, you are hotter than he is now.” I continued to rev myself up for what I was hoping might come.

I decided on the shower head right next to who I was pretty sure was Greg and started the water, right as the semi-mystery man turned off his own water.

As the steam started to dissipate, I realized that I had been right it was Greg.

I stood under the water trying to come up with a way to break the ice, trying to decide what to say to Greg to get him to notice me. Luck would have it that my new found hammer hanging from my crotch broke the ice for me.

“Holy fuck…Rusty? Is that you?” Greg said so loud that I could hear him over the water rushing mast my ears.

“Oh hey Greg, I didn’t notice you in here from all the steam.” I lied through my teeth.

He ignored what I was say, much more interested in my new body and cock.

“What the fuck happened to you?” He whispered.

“I’ve been working out,” I lied again.

“Bullshit, I just saw you yesterday, you were like 5’4 yesterday, now I am looking you eye to eye.”

I couldn’t think of a lie fast enough. Luckily I didn’t have to.

“Did you pledge one of the fraternities?” Greg asked.

“Did I what?” I asked confused.

“I have heard rumors that if you pledge one of the fraternities some pretty hot things can sometimes happen to you.” Greg stated.

“You think that I look hot?” I asked changing the subject.

“Of course, I do look at yourself.” He said as he came over and tried to put his hands all the way around my arm.

“You’re a fucking stud he said as he moved his hand down my arm and started massaging my chest.

“I always knew you probably had a huge dick, wow it really is huge.” He declared.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him that this wasn’t my dick more than three or four hours ago.

“I had heard guys call you ‘Tiny’ before, but I knew that it was probably one of those nicknames you give to the biggest guy in the room.”

“I knew a guy just like you in High School. Small guy super short, but a cock that could touch his knee caps. You short skinny guys always have the biggest cocks!” He declared.

I tried not to laugh, at how wrong he was, but in the moment there was something really sexy about him thinking that I had always been hung like a horse.

“Seriously, I need to join one of these fraternities, if I did maybe they could help me fix my um issue.” He sheepishly confessed.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Issue?” I played dumb, pretending not to know that he was talking about his dick.

“Yeah issue, my um shortcoming.” He tried again to imply he had a short dick without having to say it.

For some reason, I couldn’t let him off the hook. I just had some perverse need for him to keep acknowledging my newfound monster cock. Equally important for me was that he acknowledge his lack of any dick to speak of.

“Oh shortcoming, I get it. Your talking about your ah little dick right.” I asked at full volume.

“Shhhhhh” he sushed me trying to pretend it was some sort of secret.

“Aww come on now, Greg everyone knows you have a tiny little worm in your pants. We all just assumed it was why your muscles are so big.” I hated myself for being so mean to him, but I couldn’t help myself, something inside me made me feel that he needed me to speak to him this way. It was almost as if he was giving off an aura that said, that I should treat him as my inferior.

As soon as I called his dick a little worm, I looked over ready for him to pounce on me. Luckily now that I had so much muscle, I felt like I could at least defend myself, even if Greg was just as big as me.

However, I needn’t worry, something jutted out at me, but it wasn’t Greg, it was Greg’s baby dick. Greg’s cock was at full attention even though at full mast it still barely cleared his pubic hairs.

Me making fun of his infantile cock was making him hard as a rock, while also turning him as red as a ruby.

“My dick isn’t that small,” He halfheartedly tried to protest as he looked down at my pendulous dick.

“Really?” I wondered aloud as I grabbed a hold of my cock with both hands showing him that even with the beginning of a chub, I would need three hands in order to cover my entire snake.

“You don’t think that your dicks small?” I pushed.

“Well sure next to your massive cock, I guess I am small, but I assume everyone is small compared to you. You must have always thought it was hilarious when the guys were calling you Tiny…knowing that your dick was probably double the pathetic things you had in your pants.”

“So you think small things are pathetic?” I asked catching him in his own words.

Greg was beet red and unable to talk.

“Its ok Greg, I know your dick is small you can admit it.” I pushed him to admit it to me.

“Just tell me,” I kept up the pressure.

“I mean its probably about average,” he tried to reason.

“Oh yeah you think it’s at least 5 or 5.5 inches?” I asked, knowing full well that it was barely over 3 if it was lucky.

“I mean it could be.” He reasoned.

“Yes, I guess it could be, so if yours is average what does that make mine?” I asked hoping I could bate him into praising my behemoth cock and more importantly boosting my ego.

“Yours is inhuman” Greg said in awe as my dick had nearly come to its full ten thick as my wrist inches.

“Holy fuck!” Greg said seeing my dick at its full fledged strength for the very first time.

“Your dick is fucking huge, like I don’t think you understand how massive it is. Its longer than the crowbar in my car and thicker than a soda can.” He went on.

“Is that really big?” I feigned indifference.

“Dude you have the biggest dick, I have ever fucking seen!” He chastised me in a reverent kind of way.

“I don’t know, yours is probably about the same size as mine,” I said with a straight face.

“I have always thought mine was just, well average.” I continued trying to bait him to praise my dick.

“Oh my god if your dick is aveage then mine is non-existant.

“Oh so your saying your dick is small then, so not average?” I tried to use logic on him.

“Dude you are twisting what I am saying.” He argued.

As he raised his voice, I grabbed my massive cock and slapped my hand. The thud noises coming from me slapping my cock was a clearly had my desired effect of telling him who was boss.

“Fuck!” he said reaching his hand out palm up. “Will you slap my hand?” He practically begged. “I want to feel how heavy and meaty it is.” He begged some more.

I slapped his hand with my cock tube and I could tell from the look on Greg’s beautiful face that he was mesmerized.

“My GOD! Your dick is the size of my arm.” He said as he put his elbow toward the base of my dick and measured out my manhood using his forearm, hand and fingers.

“Can I please hold it?” He was nearly whining at this point.

“No! Not unless you admit that your dick isn’t average.”

“What?” He questioned.

“Tell me the truth about your dick and then you can touch my cock.”

Greg couldn’t take his eyes off my cock the whole time he was thinking.

“I have a tiny cock,” He whispered under his breath as if he was only just now admitting it to himself.

“What was that?” I pretended I couldn’t hear him.

“I have a tiny cock,” He said with more volume and anger.

“I have never admitted it before but my cock is not even close to average, I have a tiny nub for a dick and no one has ever wanted to even touch it.” He confessed.

“Your tiny dick is why you work out, isn’t it.” I went in for the full take down. “You workout to compensate for your lack of cock don’t you.”

“Fuck me!” He said giving up all pretenses. “Yes,” he said sadly. It just isn’t fair that I have this tiny little cock and guys like you walk around with a tree trunk in their pants.

“In high school when I realized that puberty was over and that she had played a horrible awful trick on me, I decided that I was going to have at least a huge body and more muscles than anyone else in the school.”

“So you have giant muscles, but what?” I asked.

“But I have a puney little boys size cock.” He admitted.

Very good, I said to the now defeated Greg.

I walked forward and the site of my cock dangling in front of him perked him up.

He reached out to grab a hold of my massive cock, and instead I placed my hand on the top of his head and lightly pushed him toward the floor. He was so turned on I am not even sure he realized he was on his knees sucking my cock.

While on his knees he swallowed and chocked on my oversize stick, constantly begging for me to feed him more and more of my cock.

In between begging me to fuck his throat and make him choke, I came all over his face and down his chest.

Greg immediately begged me to fuck him, but I had other plans, I had a roommate to go take down a few rungs of the ladder.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 7: Rusty, Victor, and Jeremiah part VII

I left Greg on his knees in the shower on the way back to my roommate when I happened upon one of the newest international students on our campus. I didn't know his name at the time, but I later came to find out that it was Mitchell. Mitchell was on the University Men's Gymnastics team and from the look of him he was exactly what you would imagine. Short at 5'5 but 100% muscle not an ounce of fat on his body. With the towel tightly wrapped around his waste his upper body left nothing to his imagination. He reminded me of a shorter version of the YouTuber John Hirka, biceps the size of cantaloupes, abs with more striations than a polite person could count. He had the face of an angel but the body of a muscle demon that new exactly how to tempt women and men into doing what ever he wanted. If the rumors were to be believed he had charmed his way into more than one girl’s pants and if whispers were to be believed it only took drinking half a six-pack for him to bed the blokes.

I was torn between rushing off to teach Victor a lesson and causing a little mischief between him and Greg. I figured that I only had about a 25 min window before I would screw up my plan to teach Victor a lesson, but I figure that still gave me time for a bit of fun.

I stood at the mirror checking my own body out, waiting for Mitchell to drop his towel. I had expected a larger than average cock, but what he revealed was about 4 or 4.5 flaccid thin inches. Decent enough I figured and if he were a large grower it would be well above average.

As I stood starring it became apparent that I was making Mitchell both horny and nervous at the same time. Being pretty out going the Aussie came over and introduced himself and said that I looked somewhat familiar.

"My name is Rusty,” I said holding out my hand to shake his. I stood there with my hand extended for an awkward amount of time. As he was staring at my cock as it swayed from knee to knee.

“Hkhmm” I said clearing my throat.

“Name is Rusty” I tried again.

Mitchell stammered trying to remember his own name finally giving up his pretense and just flat out admitting that my huge cock infatuated him.

"Dude, I'm really sorry about that," he said forcing himself to look me in the eyes. His eye contact only lasted a few seconds before his sinew neck moved his face back to my ample snake.

It's ok dude, it happens all the time," I didn't admit to him that it used to happen to Jeremiah all the time, but that it was brand new to me.

"How big does it get? He wondered allowed.

"10 thick inches," I proudly reported as my third leg started to rise again.

"Holy Fucking Shit, Mate your donger is massive," the short little shit brick house said in the funniest and most endearing way.

I barely knew him, but I instantly liked him, not just for his incredible body, but equally for his winning smile and happy personality.

"How big does your meat get?" I inquired.

"Barely half your size," he reported while maintaining a positive but less happy demeanor.

"Five inches when hard?" I asked surprised at his lack of growth.

"Yeah mate, I'm actually a shower and well not a grower” he said with a slight laugh, “I barely add anything to my flaccid willy." He admitted without feeling sorry for himself at all.

He had such a sense of self-confidence that it was no wonder he was able to bed so many guys and gals with his average size.

I was fascinated at whether it was his muscles, gymnastics talent, or some other source of such a confident and engaging personality.

I made it a point to remember that while Greg was my new favorite fuck toy, I was definitely going to ask Mitchell out on a date.

Realizing that my time was running short in order to 'take care of my Victor problem' I made up my mind that I wanted to use my newfound penis juice powers to do something nice for someone rather than just punishing guys who had done me wrong. I was stuck in a quandary though. Do I grow Mitchell's twig into the size of a mighty oak or do I leave it alone? He seemed so comfortable with what he had, I just couldn't decide if it was ethically right to go messing with it.

While I was debating what to do, Greg came in from the shower room and as the two made eye contact for the first time there was a distinct animal like attraction between the two. The only sense of disinterest I noticed was when Greg looked down and saw Mitch's perfect average cock. However to Greg's hormones credit he quickly adjusted his attitude and was still obviously turned on by Mitchell's compact muscular body.

I was about to leave the two to get it on in the stall or their dorm room or what ever when I got a brilliant idea that allowed me to give both guys a gift without messing around with Mitch's dick without permission.

I turned to the two guys

"Greg, I wish you saw in Mitchell the perfect guy for you and Mitchell I wish you saw in yourself what ever it is that Greg sees in you." I knew it was a messy wish that could have unforeseen circumstances, but I was in a hurry and I figured by using the term saw it would only mess with their perception rather than their reality.

With that I went over to the changing room bench to throw on my towel and finish drying off. Leaving them looking each other up and down with 'new eyes' so to speak.

From the other room, I could hear Greg proclaim how fucking massive Mitch's cock was. As I got my hair fully dry, I poked my head back into the sink area to see that Mitch had bent Greg over the sink counter and had just the tiniest tip of his perfectly average meat entering into Greg's bum. Yet if you were to listen to Greg's breathing, look at the combo of pain and bliss in his eyes, and hear the sailor vocabulary coming out of Greg's mouth. It was obvious that both guys saw a monster big enough to rival or surpass my own.

It was clear from the look of pride on Mitch's face knowing he was filling Greg up more than he ever had before, that I would probably give him this dick for real in the near future.

I forced myself to turn to leave but not before I saw Mitch pull out the tip and keep moving backwards as if he were pulling out another 8 or 9 inches. Standing there Mitch's little sausage was dangling mid air, with nothing even penetrating Greg, but as Greg looked back he expressed shock at how much of Mitch's dick was still filling him up.

Mitch grabbed a hold of his real cock and part of his phantom cock and announced that he had at least another seven inches that he could feed Greg. Greg's legs quivered with desire as I jealously wondered just how big the two of them saw Mitch packing.

I was just about to wish that I could see what they saw, when I talked myself out of it knowing that my time with Victor would run out soon.

I called out to the two of them to say goodbye and all Greg could do was waive as he had Mitch's phantom dick in his mouth. Mitch could also only waive as he was clearly trying to stop himself from coming despite the fact that Greg wasn't actually touching any part of Mitch's cock.

I turned and left determined that maybe there was a way that I could punish Victor while using my wishing power to help someone else.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 8: Rusty, Victor & Jeremiah part VIII

When I got back to my room, Victor hadn't moved from his bed, however Jeremiah was nowhere to be found.

No matter. Victor was my target and Jeremiah could find out the result later, it wouldn't change anything.

Victor seemed to have spent the last hour thinking about what power I had. He was properly scared that his behavior over the last semester was going to be his downfall and he was right.

Before we left, I wanted to be sure that I didn't have to explain myself to everyone I saw, so the first thing I did was wish that my body looked like it had the day before. With the exception of my monster cock of course, I wasn't about to wish that away, in the event that I couldn't make the same wish twice. I'd heard rumors of a couple of guys in the fraternities that had bigger dicks than the one I have now, but I had also heard that it was magic that had produced those dicks and I wasn't about to put myself into a magic war when I barely understood my own powers and their limitations, for all I knew my power only lasted until I had metabolized the penis juice.

Anyway being the conservative guy I was, I was willing to give up Victor's body, but I wasn't about to waste this anaconda. Besides I knew of multiple guys who had as good or better bodies than Victor. In fact, there were two better bodies sort of fucking in the bathroom if I needed to grab a new one.

In fact, to actually take down Victor and help a deserving guy at the same time it met my needs to give Victor his body back.

"Victor, I wish you had your body back, but not your dick that belongs to Jeremiah."

Victor was elated making all sorts of promises of being a better roommate and a better guy to gays like me.

I saw right through his empty promises though and there was no doubt that my plan would prove it.

Watching Victors body balloon up from being a skinny skeleton of himself back to the massive behemoth of a football player was extremely hot and I thought to myself maybe I should go around changing guys all day if it's this hot.

Watching Victor's chest fill with muscle fiber was like watching an empty balloon grow to the size of small bowling balls. His shirt went from a lose baggy cloth to fully stretched skintight nearly painted on fabric in just a matter of a few seconds. His shorts made a tearing sound so that I thought his thighs were ripping every seam.

What might have been the three hottest parts were watching the twiggy little arms expand into the gargantuan arms of a full-blown champion bodybuilder. The other moment was watching Victor's melons grow and fill in his shorts.

But far and away the hottest part for me was shrinking back to my normal size while retaining a 10-inch dick. The smaller I got the bigger and thicker my monster tool looked, even though it never actually changed.

"I never noticed what a great ass you had before," I shared with Victor.

"Come on man why you got to push me like that," Victor said trying to mask his anger.

"Oh that's not pushing you, come with me, and I'll show you pushing your buttons"

"Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere with you." He tried to defy me.

"I wish that Victor was ga...

"WAIT!!! Stop whatever you want just don't make me gay I just can't stand the idea of being one of you faggots" he pled!

"Fine then come with me." I seethed glad he failed my test.

It only took us about a two-minute walk to get to the quad in the middle of campus and we made it there with about two minutes to spare, as the campus wide outdoor yoga class was just ending. Looking across the quad there must have been at least 150 or more students doing a downward facing dog. Being the thirsty bitch that I am, I immediately noticed a few of the campus athletes who were showcasing their steel like ass.

Even though everyone's faces were pointed toward their mats it couldn't have been easier for me to find Walter in the middle of the crowd. Walter was a tall lanky guy who was more knees and elbows than skin and bones. If you drew a picture of Walter it would resemble a stick figure with dark brown permanently messes up hair and ruddy red cheeks. You might have thought it was the bright white skin of his dark haired legs and his non-existing flat ass that gave him away, but you would be wrong. Walter's give away was his painfully obvious klutziness. While there were approximately 149 graceful yoga participants in the crowd there was one eyesore in the middle of the class that looked more like a pretzel than a human.

During one of the more basic moves, a downward dog, Walter fell forward and bowled two other participants off their mat.

"Look at that fuck up," laughed Victor.

"Funny that you should mention him," I whispered to Victor.

"Your about to give your body to him." I responded matter of factly.

"The fuck I am," Victor shouted causing the nearly 150 yoga participants to turn and stare.

"Fuck you! No it's not fucking happening again." Victor continued to protest even over the shushing and evil looks coming from the yoga instructor.

I just smiled the biggest shit-eating grin I could muster.

“I wish you would forget that I just told you about my plan between you and Walter,” I said while mumbling out another wish that would make a big difference in Victor’s life.

I stared into Victor’s eyes not sure if a wish couldn’t actually hear would take hold. While I was considering remaking my wish aloud; Jason the very frustrated yoga instructor release the group. Supposedly Jason called Victor and I out for being rude and obnoxious as he released the class, but at the time I was too fixated on putting my plan between Walter and Victor together.

Dozens of co-eds wandered past Victor and I and fair number of them checked Victor out as they walked by. I couldn't help but think if they could see through my shorts it would be me they would be scoping out.

Finally after the flock of female students parted, Walter ran over to Victor and I. As Walter got over to us he gave me a quick hug and a big smile. When Victor saw the hug he flinched and gave me an evil side eye. A look that said if you didn't have those powers you and your friend would be pummeled.

"Whose this?" Walter asked obviously turned on by Victor's body.

"This is my roommate, Victor." I explained.

Walter took a step back and whispered towards me.

"Isn't he the douche bag that keeps locking you in the closet?" Walter enquired.

I was about to explain to Walter that I now had the upper hand when the rudest yoga instructor I’ve ever met accosted us. Truth be told, it wasn't the first time I'd met Jason, he worked on campus and he was just one of the biggest prick's you'll ever meet. Not violent like Victor but extremely rude and completely full of himself. He had plenty of reason to be proud of himself. He had a great body, amazing looks, and the whitest teeth I've ever seen. What might have been slightly more obvious than Jason's stark white teeth was the obscenely large bulge that was presenting itself to us in his compression yoga shorts.

Looking us up and down, Jason decided that it would be easier to go after me than tangle with Victor.

Jason began yelling at me for the commotion that Victor caused.

About a minute of being torn into, I decided that enough was enough and I turned and whispered so that only my group would hear.

"You are a dick head.”

As soon as the words were said I realized that I had a plan for how to shut Jason up.

"I wish that every time you got rude and angry toward someone, that you would lose one inch from your cock. In fact because you've been so rude why don't you go ahead and lose an inch right now. I know the perfect person that deserves that log." I said as I made a wish that whenever Jason lost an inch that my favorite Aussie, Mitch would gain it.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Victor looked sorry for Jason as if to say, sucks to be you bitch say goodbye to that big old cock, but both my best friend Walter and the ultra rude Jason just looked at me as if to say that I'd lost my damn mind. But at this point I was visualizing what it would be like for Mitch the studly Aussie to suddenly gain an inch on his dick. As rude as Jason is it was only going to be a matter of time before Mitch had as big a cock as mine.

I was startled out of my daydream about Mitch and his sexy gymnastics built body, when Walter squealed a high pitch little scream. “My god did he actually just lose an inch of his cock?” Walter shrieked, holding his hand up to his face fanning himself like an old southern woman about to faint in church.

Walter may have been one of the most effeminate men I have ever met, but he was my one and only true friend on campus. He was the one person that treated me like an equal, the one person who believed I was worth knowing and worthy of his friendship.

Walter and I had talked about our coming out stories one day and Walter said he never really came out, because he was so effeminate that everyone just basically assumed. He seemed content with himself, but deep down he seemed like he wasn’t completely happy in his own skin, something seemed to be missing, and I am not sure he even knew what it was.

“What the fuck just happened,” Jason demanded as he grabbed a hold of his still mammoth cock. “I could fucking feel my meat getting smaller, but that isn’t fucking possible. Did you hypnotize me or something?” The pissy yoga instructor demanded.

“Or something,” I smarted off hoping to get his temper running.

“Give me back my fucking cock you piece of shit!” Jason hollered.

“Wow that seems rude doesn’t it, Victor?” I asked my roommate who was scared to death that the same fate was about to befall on him. I turned to look at Walter noticing that he was registering somewhere between shocked and thrilled as he watched another inch shrink away as the semi hard beast that was nearly touching Jason’s hip was now clearly shrinking down to a more manageable size.

“Look Jason, as much as I would love to watch you lose your cock to Mitch, a much more deserving guy by the way, I have other more important things to do.” I explained.

“What? Who the fuck is Mitch?” Jason demanded now sounding like he might break into tears.

“Oh that is right, I guess you don’t know Mitch do you?”

“I wish that you would leave us now and head to the gym and ask around the gym until you find Mitch the new Australian exchange student. While you are looking for him, feel free to be as rude and obnoxious to people, as you want. Be extra rude to Mitch when you find him.”

I took a look at what Jason was working with and told him to feel free to be rude to at least 6 more people.

As Jason sulked away without as much as a goodbye, I wished that Mitch would be in the shower and wait there until a very rude guy got there and gave him a piece of his mind and a few more inches of dick. While I was at it, I made the wish that Greg would be there with a camera phone so and that he would text me the show.

“Ok you two,” I said turning back to Victor and Walter. “We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. Well actually we can do this the easy way on you or we can do this the hard way on you.” I laughed. “Either way is pretty easy on me.” I admitted.

After they both agreed that with what they had seen today there was little they could do to stop me even if they wanted to and boy did Victor seem to want to. Never the less I decided that we would go to Walter’s off campus apartment.

As we arrived, I had Victor clear out the living room and move his high-top breakfast table from the kitchen nook to the middle of the living room. As Victor was doing manual labor I tried out another secret wish hoping that I had the power to do things without people having to hear them.

It did not take long to realize that my wishes weren’t limited to those in ear shot as about five minutes after making my wish the first of 21 people started to show up at Walters apartment. After about half an hour of greeting guests all 22 (counting Victor) of the starting line up of St. Bart’s championship NCAA division III football team was absentmindedly standing around Walter’s living room. My wish had been that the entire first team of Victor’s football squad would meet us for Victor’s epic “take down.” Now I had some of the hunkiest of guys roaming the room. Now seeing the guys that were here it dawned on me that many of the guys were actually members of several of the fraternities and if rumors were to be believed that many of the fraternity guys on our campus had some pretty weird magical powers of their own, so I made the wish that those that could would forget they had powers and those that couldn’t wouldn’t really care to change anything that I was up to. I also made the wish that everyone there would forget that Victor once had a tree trunk for a cock and would always remember him as having a tiny penis.

The moment that I made that wish it was if a personality bomb went off. Several of the guys that were buddying up to Victor suddenly looked at him as if he weren’t shit. Two seconds ago these jocks were paying him homage and now they were acting like he was gum they had accidently stepped in.

With everyone in place, I explained to the crowd that they were there to participate in a contest. The winners would gain what ever their hearts desired from the person they beat. I pared them off excluding any one who was in a fraternity. As I said, I barely understood my magic powers I wasn’t about to get into some sort of magic war with people that understood their voodoo magic better than I did. All in all there were 10 contestants from the football team plus I also explained that the main match would be Walter vs. Victor. One would gett their hearts desire and the other would get what they deserve.

I went on to explain that if Victor wins that Walter will give him his hearts desire and if Walter wins that Victor will have to give him his hearts desire.

Victor began to laugh out loud. “Look at the skinny fucking dweeb what could he have that I would want?”

I went over and with no warning what so ever, I yanked their pants down around the their ankles both at the same time.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 9: Rusty, Victor & Jeremiah
Conclusion

Standing there in front of the entire football team they both were now pantless and naked as the day they were born. I had enjoyed making the guys remember Victor as having a small cock so much that I decided to change up my wish a bit. This time I made the team think that none of them had ever seen Victor’s dick before.

As far as they were concerned this was going to be the first time they had ever seen Victor’s tiny weeny. There were gasps from around the room as the difference was pretty shocking. Gasps turned to snickers and snickers turned into full on laughs. I even heard two of the guys settling a bet in the back of the room.

“Pay up bitch, I told you that his dick was going to be the size of a gherkin pickle,” demanded one of the defensive linemen.

“Fuck me, I never could have imagined that it was going to be that small” laughed one of the other defensemen who handed a $20 bill to the other teammate.

“You can just look at him and his fucking attitude and his constant need to pick on people, only guys with tiny um egos are such bullies.” The first lineman laughed.

I wanted to laugh with them, but part of me was kind of pissed as they were pointing and laughing at what was my dick 24 hours ago.

Then again as I looked over to Victor it seemed way smaller on his huge frame. As Victor stood their, I whispered a wish that he not be able to cover his cocklet with his hands and that he be forced to stand there and take the stares and jabs from his teammates. 22 sets of eyes were staring at Victor who from the waist down was sporting my former baby cock. You could barely even see his tiny worm over his massive muscular thighs. His mini shaft and feeble cockhead were barely visible, scarcely poking over his thick field of pubic hairs. In contrast, lanky and nerdy Walter who everyone assumed was all knees and elbows stood with the fattest 8-inch soft cock. It was clear that if the giant softy were to be awoken there would be quite the beast rising from his crotch.

Those that weren’t commenting about Victor’s tiny Vienna sausage were totally flipping out over Walters’s giant kielbasa.

“Are you sure about Walter not having anything you want?” I asked the shocked Victor, as his eyes bugged out and he couldn’t seem to take his mind off the fact that he could have his massive fat cock back with a few extra inches to spare.

“So you are telling me that all I have to do is beat this loser in an arm-wrestling contest?

“That’s what I am saying.” I explained to the group that this was going to be an arm-wrestling contest and that the winner took the prize. As I was now talking to the entire room, I noticed that most of Victor’s teammates had abandoned his side of the room and were now gravitating over toward Walter. It was as if just the site of his fat monster cock was causing him to attract new friends.

I heard one of the braver, more curious football jocks named Philip ask Walter what it was like to have such a big cock and how big it got when it was fully hard.

I watched and wondered how Walter would respond. I never expected what Walter did. Without any warning Walter reached over and pulled the Philip’s running shorts open. Walter then looked down into the jock’s shorts. I am not sure what surprised me more, that Walter did it or that Philip stood obediently letting him. Walter got a cocky smirk across his face and told the football jock that if he really wanted to know what it was like to have such a big cock that he should follow him to the bathroom. Walter told him he would let the guy stand behind him and hold his cock as he took a piss. He also told him that it was the closest that he would ever have to his own big cock.

I snickered and thought about how much power Walter was showing and that I wondered if I would ever be that cocky. Even with this new huge dick I was sporting I still thought of myself as the dweeb with the tiny cock.

I watched as Philip submissively followed Walter toward the bathroom. I decided to let me good friend have his fun and I made a notation to call Philip the running back versus Dwayne the wide receiver near the end.

“OK who is ready to get this party started,” I asked?

I turned to Manny one of the offensive linemen and asked him if he would please go and grab several throw pillows from the couch that was now being stored in Walter’s spare bedroom. Manny came back with all of the pillows of the couch the couch pillows the back pillows, and five or six throw pillows. If it had been me all those pillows would have been too much weight for one trip and likely too much for two trips, but for Manny they barely seemed to register as weight.

Thanking him I took two of the throw pillows and laid them at opposite sides of the bistro table that was centered in the middle of the otherwise barren living room.

“Ok guys, here is the rules” I will take each of you into the bedroom where each of you will strip naked, you will each tell me your deepest secret desire and then I will pair each of you up based upon your desires, your um assets and your opponents interest.

I was surprised that they were so compliant; in fact there were a number of them that were down right excited.

I thought it would be easy to pair them up but some of their desires were downright strange while others had very compatible interest, however I didn’t want to put a 300lb lineman against a 150lb kicker it just didn’t seem muscularly fair.

Finally, after rearranging the tournament bracket more times than your local bridezilla rearranges the wedding seating chart, I came up with what I thought would be the most fair and thrilling combos.

After interviewing all 10 guys I was surprised that most of them came in with a positive attitude, but I was equally surprised that none of them were all that impressive in the cock department. Now saying that is relative, because I would have given my left arm to have what any of them had yesterday, but by my new cock-size standards they were middle of the road. That is all but one guy named Alec. Alec was not quite to Walter’s size but he had nothing to be ashamed of. After interviewing them, I made them pile their clothes on Walter’s bed and go back into the living room all-natural. I wanted to see the changes in real time and as the changes occurred.

First off were two guys who had competed for everything their entire lives. They had gone to school with each other since elementary school and now at the age of 21 and seniors on the football team they were still trying to outclass one another. Each stepped up to the table and I was actually excited to watch the match, as it seemed that the winner could go either way.

When I got them in the room, I was really surprised that they each actually asked if they could compete against each other. When I asked Kyle the red head what it was that made him want to compete against his supposed best friend he told me that he had always wanted to get with Stan’s girl but that she only went for tall blonds. I instantly understood his dilemma as Stan was the stereotypical surfer except jacked from years of playing football and Kyle looked more like a slightly, make that very slightly taller than an average leprechaun. Kyle was the shortest guy on the team even shorter than the kickers on the team. What Kyle missed in size he made up for with agility.

As the two began to compete I decided that it didn’t serve me to wish one of them to win over the other so I just enjoyed the competition. I was pretty sure with the long arms on Stan that he would outclass Kyle, but as one might expect desire and passion beat out assumption every time. Stan assumed that his size was going to be the advantage, but Kyle came in meaning business and had poor Stan beat in a matter of under a minute.

I declared Kyle the winner and proclaimed to the awaiting crowd that Kyle’s secret desire was to fuck Stan’s girl while Stan watched, but not only to fuck her once and go, but to fuck her so well that Stan loses her to Kyle forever. The crowd cheered loudly and the jabs towards the losing Stan were fierce.

Reactions: jockmorphr

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As we went through the groups some of the guys got stronger, some got taller while their opponents got bigger and smaller. Only one story really stood out and that was Dino’s.

Dino one of the other seniors really wanted a bigger dick. And when I say really wanted it I mean he really wanted it, claiming he NEEDED it to be like 10 inches or bigger. He was super insistent about how bad he needed it. If there had been more time I would have gotten the full story, but with a full living room of people waiting for us, what I did get was that his two best friends from high school had turned on him during a camping trip. The facts were kind of cloudy but it had something to do with his brother Kris, his two friends and the fact that they had been making fun of him for years now.

Dino wanted a bigger dick so bad that I put him up against Alec who was no slouch in the muscle department and was a good 7.5 inches in the cock. While that wouldn’t make him massive it would be at least slightly better than the 4.5 incher he has now.

It really wasn’t a fair fight; Dino went to town on poor Alec. He took him down in no time flat. I don’t think poor Alec had even gotten his shit together before Dino slammed his arm into the pillow.

Alec protested but Dino was jumping up and down screaming make it grow, make it grow. Dino’s reactions were so genuine and funny that I just laughed and wished him an 8-inch fat soft dick basically the same size as Walters. I left poor Alec’s dick the same, as it was because the match really wasn’t fair and that calmed poor Alec down.

The whole crowd gathered around as Dino’s 4.5 incher began to grow and grow. It was like watching a tree branch go from a sapling to a fully mature tree in a matter of a few seconds. It wasn’t the full 10 incher he asked for but it was a pretty fucking dick!

I looked over at Dino who was crying tears of joy as he texted his two “best friends” and told them to meet him at the gym tonight for a pickup game of basketball.

I was actually happy for Dino and thought that maybe I might accidently show up at the gym around the same time. I told him my plan and he was very gracious telling me that while he was straight I was his fairy fucking godfather and that I could come and go as I pleased, but then he told me that if I really wanted to have fun and meet someone with an impressive cock that he had just the guy I should meet.

I was setting up the next match when my Facebook messenger sounded telling me I had a new notice. I looked down and it was Dino who had texted me a phone number and a message that said, “my brother Kris is expecting your text. He is a high school senior and just turned 18, he will be up here next weekend visiting and he is down to met up.”

I smiled as I looked over at Dino who held up his hands separating them about 11 or 12 inches apart. I looked at him in shock as I could guess what he was implying. I shook my head no in disbelief and he said imagine my life, I am the bitch’s “big brother.”

I couldn’t and maybe wouldn’t believe Dino. Could his younger brother really have that big a cock? Was his brother always that big or was there some magic at play. I decided then and there that I was definitely going to meet up with Dino’s brother.

But before that there was still one more pairing, the main event if you will.

I turned to the crowd and in my best ringside announcer’s voice I proclaimed, “In this corner we have your teammate and my roommate, Victor and on this side we have our host for today’s event, Walter. Both of these guys secretly have something that the other guy wants and one of these guys is going to walk away with their heart’s biggest desire. All they have to do is win it.”

Now it was Walter’s turn to panic.

At the last second before the match began Victor turned to me and asked if I had wished that he would lose.

I smirked at him and said, “oh no nothing like that.”

“3, 2, 1” I announced and the two fought to win the battle.

I leaned over and whispered into Victor’s ear. “I didn’t wish for him to win but I did wish that the harder that you try to win any arm wrestling match the weaker that you will become, and the stronger your opponent will become. So technically I didn’t wish you to lose.”

Victor’s eyes bulged out as he fought to bring Walter down to the pillow. If he stopped fighting then Walter would beat him, but if he kept fighting for the win then Walter was going to grow to a point that he could beat him. It was a clever no win situation for Victor. It was two terrible choices just like the terrible choices Victor had given me as his roommate.

It was so hot watching as the two arms began to transfer size and strength, then the shoulders and then the torso.

“This isn’t fair,” Victor cried out.

Reactions: jockmorphr

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Really? I didn’t hear your crying foul to minutes ago when you were the much stronger opponent.” Walter called out as he nearly had Victor’s arm pinned to the pillow.

Victor’s arm hit the pillow so hard that it cracked the glass bistro table below it.

I declared Victor the winner.

All the guys gathered round waiting for Victor to start shrinking even more. To be honest he really didn’t lose much in the way of muscle he was still a giant of a man.

As the two stood there a bit of size and a bit of height transferred over to Walter. Just the little bit of muscle made a giant difference on Walter’s small frame.

“That was it?” one of the football players announced from the back of the room.

“That was it,” I said to the group. Victor seemed relived like he was more than willing to give up 15lbs of muscle to stay a giant of a man.

As if on cue Victor turned to thank me and when he turned to come over to me he tripped over the leg of the chair and fell flat on his face.

As Victor stood up I began to smirk.

“Oh! You guys thought that Walter’s greatest wish was to be a muscle stud? No no Walter wished that he was an athletic jock, a champion player, and a member of a team.”

“At the moment you still remember when Victor was on the team, but give it just a few more moments and Victor will become a complete stranger to you, he will never have been very athletic and never really steady on his feet. He will give up his ability to play sports, his knowledge of the game, his skills, shit he will even give up all the work he has done over the years to earn his athletic body.”

As I spoke the 250lbs of muscle began to jiggle. Victor’s giant muscles began to lose their shape, you noticed it first in his massive chest, which seemed to sag and began to look like man boobs more than pecs. His arms began to lose their baseball peeks and instead the skin below the triceps began to have the distinct look of a turkey wattle. His roman jaw blew up like a bee sting and when it finished swelling there were two with a third chin beginning to form.

“No fuck No!” Victor screamed shaking his head in disbelief. “I am the best fucking player this team has!” He claimed as he continued his temper tantrum.

“The only three people here that will ever remember that Victor was on the team and that Walter wasn’t will be Walter, Victor and me. Walter will remember what it was like to be the dweeb that was picked on, because I want him to stay grounded and stay my best friend.” Walter looked over with a smile and gave me a wink.

“I will also stay fabulous,” Walter promised.

“You better bitch,” I swore! “you turn into an arrogant jock who treats people like shit and you will be on my list,” I laughed.

Walter gave me a hug and told me he could already start to remember the football team play book and that once he got to the locker room he was going to be giving it a fresh painting to make it less drab.

I laughed at what kind of mind fuck it was going to be to the other team to have him critique the colors of their uniform while also leading his team on to victory over their asses.

“Victor here will remember that he was on the team, but he will also remember that he fucked it up by being such a dick to me, by abusing me and stuffing me in the closet. Going forward he will be the one in the closet,”

“Fuck that you can’t make me a fat fuck and a faggot!” Victor screamed.

I shook my head in disbelief that Victor still hadn’t learned to keep his fat mouth shut.

As he kept using the f word to tell me what a faggot I was having everyone standing around naked. One of the football players lunged over to the rotund Victor and body slammed him to the ground.

“Listen dickhead! I don’t know who the fuck you are, but we don’t use slurs and call people faggots. Our quarterback, Walter and his boyfriend Philip are two of our best fucking players you fat fuck and you will show them some respect.”

I laughed a little and finished my sentence, “In the closet as a closeted eater who spends time hiding food in his closet, under his bed, and all around the house. You don’t deserve to be gay; you don’t deserve the pride and community that comes with being gay you fucking loser.”

“I am not a fucking loser, I am not a fucking fat ass, I am a football star!”

At that the entire team began to laugh.

“Dude, Horse is this fucker bothering you?” Jared the nose tackle for the team asked me.

As Jared was talking to me, I suddenly had memories come flooding into my head. By fucking around with Walters past, I altered my own. The entire team knew me as Walter’s best friend and most of the team members were actually pretty close friends of mine. I suddenly remembered the time that Walter and Philip sheepishly asked me if I would be in a three way with them and when Walter and Philip got a hold of how big my cock was they spread the rumors to the entire football team. Now the team calls me Horse and brags about my huge dick to any drunken dude that will listen. I have memories of more than a few parties where guy’s stepped up to challenge me in dick size contests. The football guys fucking love when that happens, I have won them all kinds of money betting on me begin the bigger guy.

The crazy thing is that these memories seem so real and yet, I have only had this dick for 24 hours. Me making that wish that Walter be changed had this life altering memory changing experience for me too.

Oh and if you were wondering who that was in the bathroom spying on me, it was Jeremiah he turned out to have quite the voyeur thing going. He doesn’t ever seem to want to participate but he sure does love to watch me use his old gigantic cock….

“Well Dr. Crowell that is our story.” Rusty finished telling the epic of how he had taken down his bullying roommates and I sat silently in my chair with my mouth wide open.

“Fantastic, full of lessons for us all. We will begin next week by discussing those lessons. Before we depart who would like to share next week.

I looked around the room to see if there really was others that were buying what Rusty had just shared.

Paul a guy who was so beautiful he could walk the runway in Milan. Squirmed a bit then raised his had. I looked over to see what he would say. It was then when it dawned on me. That model quality hottie was Paul Morgan the star swimmer for St. Bart's award winning swim team. As I stared into Paul's emerald green eyes, he turned to an equally attractive guy and asked him for permission.

"Should we share babe?"

The attractive blonde with the most cut jaw and the perfect biceps and chest rolled his eyes and pretended not to hear him.

"So can he share Tim?" Dr. Crowell questioned.

Tim rolled his eyes once more.

"He won't be here next week!"

"Where we going to be?" Paul questioned in a kind and loving way as if to ask are you taking us somewhere?

"I'll be here and you won't give a damn next week." Tim shared bitterly.

"I asked you to stop saying that, I love you and I'm not going anywhere."

At that Tim blew up

"You aren't in love with me it's this goddam curse, you just think you are. By this time next week you'll be you again." Tim screamed.

At that Paul ran out of the room, I thought maybe he was going to cry, but when he walked by he was furious. To punctuate his anger he punched a fist size hole in the door.

I gulped at what happened but no one else seemed the least bit phased.

“Alright Tim, you will share next week.” Dr. Crowell decided as we each got up from our seats.

10pm, I couldn’t believe we had sat listening to Rusty’s story for three hours. I raced towards the bathroom because I had to piss like a racehorse.

As I was finishing my piss I turned and realized it was none other than Rusty standing next to me. I couldn’t help myself I totally looked and he was totally as advertised one of the biggest fucking dicks, I had ever seen.

“Like what you see new guy?” Rusty asked with a sly smile.

“Um hey” I said trying to change the subject. “What ever happened to that guy Kris and how did you get to be a muscle stud again?”

“You got an hour or so?” He asked me.

“Sure, I said as I washed my hands.”

“Great I am starving you can buy the pizza and I will tell you one of the hottest fucking stories you have ever heard.” Rusty promised.

“What is your name any way?” He asked.

“Well my nickname is Jackson” as that is my hometown just call me that.” I said giving myself my first undercover name.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So that was how the first short story was going to end, but I have been inspired to do a short extra side story about Kris the super hung 18 year old. I think I am going to use the Kris character throughout several of the stories, but I am going to introduce him in a Epilogue of Rusty's story. I will get it up here as soon as I can.

By the way the more that people like and the more that we interact on here the more that I will know what you all like and what you all want me to write about.