The PERRY plan to change the constitution in 7 ways

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:frown1: Prick Scary has decided that all abortions must be outlawed and all GLBT marriage prohibited. and those are just two of this moron's ideas for changing the constitution.
others?
lets let the state legislatures choose our US senators , as we did before 1911.
lets get rid of the income tax and watch our nation crumble into dust.
lets allow the congress, with a two -thirds vote from each house, override any supreme court decision. why bother with a court of justices trained in constitutional law at all? lets just have public opinion decide the constitution instead .

THIS MAN IS A CERTIFIABLE NUTCAKE. HE IS NOT FIT TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT. HE IS ,THEREFORE, A WONDERFUL GOP PRESIDENTIAL CHOICE.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:frown1: Prick Scary has decided that all abortions must be outlawed and all GLBT marriage prohibited. and those are just two of this moron's ideas for changing the constitution.
others?
lets let the state legislatures choose our US senators , as we did before 1911.
lets get rid of the income tax and watch our nation crumble into dust.
lets allow the congress, with a two -thirds vote from each house, override any supreme court decision. why bother with a court of justices trained in constitutional law at all? lets just have public opinion decide the constitution instead .

THIS MAN IS A CERTIFIABLE NUTCAKE. HE IS NOT FIT TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT. HE IS ,THEREFORE, A WONDERFUL GOP PRESIDENTIAL CHOICE.
Could you post some links to this information?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's Perry's take on why abstinence-only is an effective means of sex education and lowering teen pregnancy rates: facts mean nothing to him whatsoever.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Perry's campaign will implode once the stories of his sex capades hit the news. It it no big secret in Austin that Perry is a closted bisexual who has cheated on his wife with numerous women and men.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's Perry's take on why abstinence-only is an effective means of sex education and lowering teen pregnancy rates: facts mean nothing to him whatsoever.

Totally off-topic, but I thought a Rick Perry thread was just the right place to say:

Nice avatar, dude! :biggrin:

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perry's campaign will implode once the stories of his sex capades hit the news. It it no big secret in Austin that Perry is a closted bisexual who has cheated on his wife with numerous women and men.

What in the cornbread fuck do his "sexcapades" have to do with politics other than mudslinging?

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What in the cornbread fuck do his "sexcapades" have to do with politics other than mudslinging?

You're absolutely right--they *should* have nothing to do with how he handles his job.

But we both know what the reality is. If Perry's alleged infidelity, and even more so, his alleged bisexuality, become front-page issues, he's toast.

Personally, I think it would be sad to see another candidate thwarted because of sexual orientation. Why reinforce that stigma?

There are more than enough other reasons to dismiss Perry.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Since when have the sexual escapades of politicians not been fair game? Ask Wilbur Mills about it.

I don't give crap about their private lives as long as they don't give a crap about mine or anyone else's. But if they go about proclaiming their morality and yet fail to practice what they preach, then they are fair game and deserve to have the ridicule of the nation heaped on them.

IF Perry is bisexual, which is only a rumour at this point, and has suggested that people with orientations other than 100% straight should have some limited version of human rights, then he is a hypocrite and that should be pointed out and he is not fit for office. In fact, if he has those opinions, then he isn't fit for office no matter what he is.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
You ever seen his wife? When the husband is prettier than the wife. You remember years ago when he was running against the old lady candidate and someone said he was gay and he went ballistic, most people would have just ignored it and went on, it was like he made too much out of it bell should have been going off then.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
You ever seen his wife? When the husband is prettier than the wife. You remember years ago when he was running against the old lady candidate and someone said he was gay and he went ballistic, most people would have just ignored it and went on, it was like he made too much out of it bell should have been going off then.
I just googled Anita's image that's not the way I remember her looking. I'll say it's an improvement.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldnt this be calculated to appeal to liberal voters?

Quast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering the numerous amount of Republican politicians still in office who have cheated and all, I'd say it'll very much play to the Republican base.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

And I thought it was impossible for me to dislike someone as much as I disliked S.Palin.

God (or the deity of your choice) save America.

You poor bastards!

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Since when have the sexual escapades of politicians not been fair game? Ask Wilbur Mills about it.

I don't give crap about their private lives as long as they don't give a crap about mine or anyone else's. But if they go about proclaiming their morality and yet fail to practice what they preach, then they are fair game and deserve to have the ridicule of the nation heaped on them.

IF Perry is bisexual, which is only a rumour at this point, and has suggested that people with orientations other than 100% straight should have some limited version of human rights, then he is a hypocrite and that should be pointed out and he is not fit for office. In fact, if he has those opinions, then he isn't fit for office no matter what he is.

This exemplifies how I feel about this as articulately as is possible. Politicians have this nasty little habit of campaigning and legislating against whatever their darkest secret so happens to be. You're a pedopphile? Then your entire legislative body of work probably has to do with attempts to outlaw NAMBLA. You like kinky sex involving leather, whips and chains? You've probably sponsored if not lent your support to outlawing Pride Parades in certain cities. You've cheated on your wife with a mistress in South America? You're probably on the record having said something to the effect of "sex before marriage is the work of Satan."

Hypocrites- the louder they say they're against something the more likely it is they harbor some predilection for said trait or behavior.

JSZ

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I actually agree with returning the election of senators to the state legislatures, and I hate Perry...

I'm not certain that's a terrible idea either... just look at who the American public continues to return to Congress year after year. I mean could the bar be any lower? We pick some of the most balls-to-the-wall stupid ass people to conduct the business of the Nation, a nation which turns around and then gives said people an 11% approval rating.

The Senate, however, doesn't strike me as the problem. It's the House of Representatives. Comparatively speaking The Senate are the adults to the Houses' whiny, spoiled, finger-pointing little children. Do something about that as I'm not sure I can trust the judgement of (not left, not right, not north, not south) the politically ignorant people that live in this country.

If the President is the only government official you can name, should you really be deciding who resides in Congress? It's a sticky question but I'm not wholly against having the discussion at a National level. We're all for having other people do stuff for us... why not that?

JSZ

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Rick Perry and the Republicans will campaign loudly advocating a balanced budget amendment. But don't worry, if they are elected, they'll forget about it as fast as you can say, "We need some new submarines". As they have for the last 40 years, when in power all the big talk about fiscal responsibility will fly out the window and they'll be calling Beijing to finance another binge of Borrow and Spend.

Marriage between one man and one women? Well there goes Utah's Electoral College votes...

Speaking of the Electoral College... Why don't any of the politicians campaign on abolishing that anachronistic holdover from the 18th century? I guess the gerrymandering possiblities are just too attractive to ditch it. After all, recent history would be quite different if it hadn't been for the E.C.