The PERRY plan to change the constitution in 7 ways

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perry is George W. only more of a tool. Without a well rehearsed speech or some cue cards, he's just as moronic without the goofy chuckle. That big "Prayer Day" he had was filled with homophobs, racists, sexists, and atleast one that I know of was diagnosed with delusions of grandeur at one point. One of my friends is adamant about him being a "traitor to texas" cause of the things he's done in the texas legislature.

I think he's just a sideshow to take pressure off of Mitt Romney.... that and I just don't like him. He has a weasle face.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
None of that matters, Rick Perry has nice hair! :tongue:

I'm sure that for some Americans, that is more important than policies.

Which I would mess up, yank his tie out of alignment and make him recite the pledge of allegiance while I bent him over a podium and pegged his arse with a 8 inch strap-on.

I'd then look him in the eye and tell him "I've had better!".:eek::biggrin1:

My instincts are telling me that Perry is a big ol' bottom!

Last edited:

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What in the cornbread fuck do his "sexcapades" have to do with politics other than mudslinging?

I agree fully. A Compassionate Nation would have insisted that Bill Clinton seek counseling instead of trying to impeach him! Let's see.......who cost us millions for THAT Special Prosecutor??? :biggrin1::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
None of that matters, Rick Perry has nice hair! :tongue:

I'm sure that for some Americans, that is more important than policies.

It's already known that in U.S. politics, 90% is based on appearance, both in looks and sociability. Ideas are usually secondary.

(and by the way mods/admins. Thanks ever so much for ignoring my questions)

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ever seen his wife? When the husband is prettier than the wife. You remember years ago when he was running against the old lady candidate and someone said he was gay and he went ballistic, most people would have just ignored it and went on, it was like he made too much out of it bell should have been going off then.

Obama's wife is hideous. Is he gay?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's already known that in U.S. politics, 90% is based on appearance, both in looks and sociability. Ideas are usually secondary.

(and by the way mods/admins. Thanks ever so much for ignoring my questions)
You're welcome. We didn't ignore your report about this thread Hoss. We haven't finished discussing it. You and others seem to want instant gratification when you make a report. That's not the way it works. Mods are volunteers and we are not on call 24/7 and we are spread across 12 time zones. So cool your jets.

Of course that doesn't mean we will do anything. Many times what a member thinks is a rule violation, isn't and we just choose to take no action.

Sorry for the thread hijack folks. On topic, my opinion of that idiot from Texas is that his opinions about the human rights of his fellow citizens and his eagerness to amend the Constitution to curtail those rights, are un-American.

dazedandconfused

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rick Perry and the Republicans will campaign loudly advocating a balanced budget amendment. But don't worry, if they are elected, they'll forget about it as fast as you can say, "We need some new submarines". As they have for the last 40 years, when in power all the big talk about fiscal responsibility will fly out the window and they'll be calling Beijing to finance another binge of Borrow and Spend.

Marriage between one man and one women? Well there goes Utah's Electoral College votes...

Speaking of the Electoral College... Why don't any of the politicians campaign on abolishing that anachronistic holdover from the 18th century? I guess the gerrymandering possiblities are just too attractive to ditch it. After all, recent history would be quite different if it hadn't been for the E.C.

Ron Paul advocates a balanced budget amendment and would not stop advocating it the second he took office. BTW, phone poll of republicans in Texas, Ron Paul 22%, Rick Perry 17%.

Ron Paul clobbers Rick Perry in latest poll | The State Column

As for the electoral college, politicians waste no time on it because there is little, if any, chance it will be amended. Not getting into the process, there is no chance in hell 2/3rds of the states will accept an amendment.