Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a very shy 6 incher... But I thought that it was about time I do something about it... and so... look at my photo gallery, that's my 6x5,5 penis. I'd wish it was bigger, but I'm happy with it.

I call it the "White spot" since as you can see on the right side of it there is a totally pale spot. It's no sickness or virus, I just got that since my birth. I got 2 more of these "albino" spots, the second one between my butt cheeks and number 3 is a small dot on my right leg

<sigh> feels kinda good to finally have the might to show what I got!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just reviewed your Profile and your Gallery. You have a lot to be proud of. Based on your pictures and your post, your concern about the white spot, I would like to tell you that I do not think you are a looser. Nice penis and a well displayed foreskin.

You did not state how long you have had the white spot, but I inferred that you have had it for a very, very long time. If it would help put your mind at ease, I would encourage you to visit your Doctor.

Meanwhile, enjoy your self and remember that you have a lot going for you.

Welcome to Large Penis Support Group. This is a site to ask your questions and also glean information from each other. As with any support group, take what applies to you and discard the rest.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Wish it were bigger = kinda like having a boat. You might have a 28 footer, but that 30 footer looks so much better...

And in any event, a boat is a hole in the water you throw money into :p

Sweet dick dude. Be proud.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You did not state how long you have had the white spot, but I inferred that you have had it for a very, very long time. If it would help put your mind at ease, I would encourage you to visit your Doctor.

Thank you and ehh in this thread I DID state it... I had it since my birth! It's not a sickness... if it was then those dozen of doctors that saw those spots would immidiently call alert. I think it's just a special thing about myself and a slight reason to be proud of heh
And I am not new here, the end of your post sounded as if you welcomed me... I am herre since a long time, (I got over 100 posts) I just never had the might to show what I got... until now.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for bring my up to date regarding your tenure here on LPSG. I overlooked that fact. But, you finally posted pictures. Great. I trust that you will continue to post and maybe even add more pictures. What you have looks grand.