The 'pinch'

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Nov 16, 2010.

1. catman

Gold Member

Boxer wearer here (have been for decades)

Ever have this happen? sitting in traffic on the way home, and your cock head slip out of your boxers and get pinched/tangled? Worse sitting in traffic there was not enough room to 'unpinch' the blasted thing.... trying to adjust and drive...grrrr... actually to make it worse got hard and only made it more annoying...at least no one could see the wet spot...

I still won't go back to another type of underwear and not a commando kind of guy.

2. D_Andy Cornholer

D_Andy Cornholer Account Disabled

Albums:
    i would just go commando mate lol thats what i do

3. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

A boxer guy here also.

If I forget to adjust my pants and boxers as I sit down, my cock head will poke out the leg of the boxers and get strangled by the leg hem. This is painful but can be avoided by grabbing the trousers at mid-thigh with the leg of the boxers underneath and lifting them both up and back toward the crotch while lowering yourself into a chair. It works for me and I have noticed that the majority of men do the same thing.

4. elshgaser24

elshgaser24 Member

Albums:
    This is why I don't wear boxers that much. My cock will always get caught in the fly, which will irritate the head (I'm circumcised). I go with boxer briefs instead where there's no fly.

5. catman

Gold Member

Good point- I think I was in a hurry to get home and didn't 'adjust' before sitting....

6. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I have read many comments on this forum that wearing boxers is just like going commando. From these posts that doesn't seem to be the case at all. I don't have these problems without any underwear. I will stick with commando, always comfortable.

Draft saved Draft deleted