The Plaster Casters, a memory lane thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by midlifebear, Mar 15, 2008.

1. midlifebear

Gold Member

:smile: Oh, calloo callay! I just received e-mail verification that "Cynthia" of The Official Cynthia Plaster Caster Website is one of the original two Plaster Casters from my halcyon years of tune in, turn on, drop out, rock and roll, and do it all over again! Cynthia and her partner cornered many rock stars of the late 60's. One would "fluff" the rock artist to keep him hard while the other hastily went to work making a life-size plaster cast of his penis.

I still have the original paperback from 1970-ish filled with photos in black and white.

Anyone on this site old enough to remember Cream, Clear Spirit, Blue Cheer, The Doors, etc., when they were new, original, and on vinyl also remember these chicks, babes, dolls, (and other names that were commonly used to mean "women" among us long-haired sub-culture types)?

Ahhh, definitely share any personal experiences or positive impressions you have about this fine woman and her life-long project. I met her and her full-figured partner through a couple of brothers who were members of The Mothers of Invention.

Excuse me now while I go chill a bottle of Malbec and reminisce.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I remember hearing tales of Cynthia when I was growing up but I didn't believe it was true until I was in high school and someone bought the book to school.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

4. gjorg

Gold Member

5. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

Sometime in about 1970 or 1971 there was a movie having something to do with plaster casts of different rock stars' cocks. The movie was rated X back then. I remember sneaking off to see it with my cousin - I think we were 17 - but I cannot remember the title. Does anyone here have a memory of such a movie?

Draft saved Draft deleted