The PM Thread.....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey K8 -- like I said, get Skype! Free download. Call anywhere around the world for nothing, free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But of course, do you want him all to yourself or should we just take turns?

I don't mind sharing! :rolleyes:
Will do whatever, really! :redface:

You're busier than me though, so you can have first dibs at what nights/days you prefer! :tongue:

Hey K8 -- like I said, get Skype! Free download. Call anywhere around the world for nothing, free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey NP! -- you know you can do that on Yahoo too, don't you?!?!! :smile:
But if you don't have yahoo, then, just for you, I shall try and download skype! As long as we can sit and chat over a large glass of wine... or two! :wink:

Mwah!

OK.. def off to bed now! See ya! :wave2:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You're busier than me though, so you can have first dibs at what nights/days you prefer! :tongue:
I just got an incredible chubby from this whole discourse, I'm going to bed and dream about both of you...kinda taking turns!:tongue:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

I just got an incredible chubby from this whole discourse, I'm going to bed and dream about both of you...kinda taking turns!:tongue:

Me too, I'd best go put the fires in.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It turned out that although it seemed to be down, it was, in fact working!!!

I tried 4 times to send a pm.... I checked my sentbox today and there are indeed 4 pms there, to the same person, saying the same thing (ish... I don't think I got the wording the same each time! :rolleyes:)

Anyway... I enjoyed the thread! :wink:
Going back to the gym today?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Which means that all the time I spent last night effing and blinding about a long PM getting lost was totally unnecessary. And everyone knows how I hate wasting good swearwords that way. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

I tried 4 times to send a pm.... I checked my sentbox today and there are indeed 4 pms there, to the same person, saying the same thing (ish... I don't think I got the wording the same each time! :rolleyes:)

Anyway... I enjoyed the thread! :wink:
Going back to the gym today?
I'm thinking about it. Depends if the weather gets better.

Which means that all my effing and blinding about a long PM getting lost last night was for nothing. And everyone knows how I hate wasting good swearwords that way. :rolleyes:

I never got it.:biggrin1: