The point of no return

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by donkeyboy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Just been wondering how many other guys have reached the point of no return in a potentially embarrassing situation. This weekend I was as horny as fuck and was happily humping my bed after waking up when suddenly my flatmate knocked on my door and walked in. Just as she did I had reached that point of no return and had to let my juices spill and flow underneath me while she asked me a question.....very warm and very sticky sheets on Sunday morning!

Any guys been in similar situations?

Ps The sheets are now washed :)

2. BruBear

BruBear Active Member

Albums:
    Oddly enough, yes! I was jerking off to something on the T.V, knelt down in front of it n' everything. I heard the front door opening and nearly jumped out of my skin. I got an intense muscle spasm in my leg and.... for some reason.... it caused me to have the biggest orgasm ever :p Course the screen of the T.V was covered and I had to cover my tracks by saying I sneezed on the screen.... luckily for me I'd cleaned up enough to get away with that excuse! Heheh!

3. dlk1p45

dlk1p45 New Member

I was led on my bed at home, when i got to that point my mate ran in who had been in the shower. he was naked and started jackin too, then he got me off again! nice day! :p

4. B_ZACKD89

B_ZACKD89 New Member

My housemate walked down into my room one morning when I was jacking it. I could hear her coming down the steps, so I quickly pulled up my pajama pants. She made it downstairs before I had time to move somewhere where it would be easy to hide a bulge.

When she entered my room, I threw a hoodie in my lap to hide my throbbing cock (we all know how pajama pants show!). We have a playful, sexually-tense relationship, so after popping in, she stepped on my foot with her shoe and laughed (yeah, she's kind of crazy)! The sudden pain made me blow a huge load– something I never expected, and thankfully, she never noticed.

5. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    I was jacking off one morning before work about 5 years ago and it was dark out and my light was on. My bedroom was overlooked by the neighbors house which sat on a slight rise next to mine and I didn't not realize that my neighbor (single early 40's female) was looking across the backyard and down and into my room as I was stroking it until I was cumming, somehow during my orgasm I became aware out of the corner of my eye that her back patio door was open and she was standing in it watching me in my brightly lit room.
    It made me cum really hard but I did not act like I saw her- she could not see my face and I could not see hers, I could only see her from her feet to her stomach as my blinds were only up half way and her door was higher than my window; also she could only see me from my chest down to probably my knees.
    At least once a week after that I'd give her a show in the mornings, I was careful to act normally in the window as if I had no idea she could see.
    She still acted normal when we would see each other in passing in the driveway, she was very reserved and shy anyway so I never knew how to read her, that made it even hotter. I probably could've came onto her but then it would've been just another bang and then be over, I kinda preferred the continuous 'getting caught'.

6. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been interrupted with the result of a weird orgasm that goes but somehow doesn't reach the usual top before I tip into squirting. It's really weird out of control sensation.

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not really, but one time I was at this lounge and the bartender was cute girl about 23 or so. And we started talking and I think she thoought I was gay so she asked me some "questions" and I finally told her I was bisexual. Anyways she thought that was weird and started asking me questions about men and my relationship with them...and yes sex. You know like, "Are you the submissive guy?" I said ,"you mean bottom?" She asked, "Does anal sex hurt?" And asked, "When you give a guy head do you spit or swallow?" So anyways she got me all horny and when I got up to leave I had alot of precum soaked on my cargo shorts, and she laughed at me. That was a llil embarrassing, good thing we became friends.

8. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was on my fourth day of edging. I was masturbating in the car in the parking lot of the train station. I backed into the parking space so no one could walk behind me - only in front. I was stroking very lightly because I was on the verge of cumming from stroking it for the last few days without cumming. This lady walked passed the front of the car looked my way. She couldn't see what I was doing but kinda waved. I kinda waved back in response. Then I started thinking how hot it would be if someone walked along side my car and caught me with my dick in my hand. Just as I had that visualization another (very pretty) lady walked passed the front of the car and I lost it. Cum starting shooting up and splattering all over the steering wheel with the second shot hitting the windshield. She kept walking but looked again to see what was going on (it was dark). I finally stopped cumming to find it dripping down to the floor.

So now when I edge I only do so the first couple of days in the car. After the first couple of days, I only stroke in the house.

I missed my train that day too!

9. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Women never know when to shut up, always talking and asking questions

Draft saved Draft deleted