Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe cops should know what the law is before they go arresting people for actions that are not in violation of it.

'Stop! I’ve done nothing wrong': Nurse shares police video of 'crazy' arrest by S.L. officer
By Pat Reavy @DNewsCrimeTeam
Published: Aug. 31, 2017 4:10 p.m.

[Nurse Alex] Wubbels was working her shift as a charge nurse, or a liaison between patients and doctors and hospital managers, at University Hospital's Burn Unit when she was handcuffed in the middle of her work area, pulled outside and put into a police patrol car for about 20 minutes.

She was arrested after refusing to give [Salt Lake City Police detective] Payne vials of blood that he needed for an investigation because she said he did not have a warrant or meet any of the mandatory criteria needed for taking blood. . . .

The incident began when a truck driver was severely burned in a head-on crash with a vehicle that was fleeing from police in Cache County and crossed into on-coming traffic. The driver of the fleeing vehicle was killed.

The truck driver was sedated and in a comatose state when he arrived at the hospital.

Payne, a veteran Salt Lake police officer, was sent to the hospital by another police agency to get vials of blood for the investigation. But because the patient was not a suspect in the crash nor faced potential criminal charges, because he was unconscious and unable to give consent, and because the officer did not have a warrant, Wubbels — one of the supervisors that night — did not allow him to draw blood.

"If they needed blood, then they needed to go through to proper channels to take it,” she said.

In the body camera video, Wubbels is seen on her phone with numerous supervisors advising them of what was happening and getting confirmation about the policy. Payne sounds impatient in the video and continues to threaten to arrest her. . . .

[Wubbels's attorney Karra] Porter said Payne argued that he was allowed to take the blood through a process known as "implied consent." But she said that law was changed years ago.

"The law is well-established. And it’s not what we were hearing in the video,” Porter said. "I don’t know what was driving this situation." . . .

[Salt Lake Police Sgt. Brandon] Shearer also admitted that the department's blood-draw policy "hadn't been updated for a little bit" when the incident occurred. But since then, the policy has been changed and training is scheduled to make sure all officers are up to date on the policy, he said.​

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stahhhhp. This kind of shit is why I have you on ignore. You're a walking, talking, misinformation machine.

http://wgno.com/2017/08/29/update-cajun-navy-says-no-shots-fired-at-rescuers-statements-made-by-another-rescue-group/
No, @LittleBuzzSaw is a liar. He know's what he's saying isn't true, so it's not a case of being misinformed and propagating misinformation. He's lied before and he keeps doing it.
One of my personal friends was shot at. I know HPD officers, and have for many years. Love the "news" you pull up. You trust your source, and I'll trust people who were there.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://reason.com/blog/2017/08/29/b...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Step 1: Set up supposed border patrol checkpoint somewhere other than the border.
Step 2: Violate everyone's 4th amendment rights.
Step 3: Profit.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

pigs2.jpg

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We know, dude.

http://wgno.com/2017/08/29/update-c...uers-statements-made-by-another-rescue-group/

Clyde Cain told CNN Monday that rescue operations were halted in some areas because rescuers were scared for their safety. He said on a Facebook video on the Louisiana Cajun Navy Facebook page that looters were targeting their boats, and that shots had been fired.

The Cajun Navy 2016 clarified on its own Facebook page that they are two different groups, and
Cain is not affiliated with the Cajun Navy 2016. They said rescue operations continue in the Houston area, and the comments made by Cain have only slowed down the process.

Other groups on the ground said they haven't seen a single incident of what this guy is talking about. But he is some random guy from Lousiana, so by all means if you want to consider him a reliable source of news for this stuff that no one else has witnessed, feel free.

Last edited:

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We know, dude.

http://wgno.com/2017/08/29/update-c...uers-statements-made-by-another-rescue-group/

Clyde Cain told CNN Monday that rescue operations were halted in some areas because rescuers were scared for their safety. He said on a Facebook video on the Louisiana Cajun Navy Facebook page that looters were targeting their boats, and that shots had been fired.

The Cajun Navy 2016 clarified on its own Facebook page that they are two different groups, and
Cain is not affiliated with the Cajun Navy 2016. They said rescue operations continue in the Houston area, and the comments made by Cain have only slowed down the process.

Other groups on the ground said they haven't seen a single incident of what this guy is talking about. But he is some random guy from Lousiana, so by all means if you want to consider him a reliable source of news for this stuff that no one else has witnessed, feel free.
I'll also take the word of a personal friend who said he was shot at while trying to help people, and the Houston officers I've known for more than 2 decades.

Reactions: MikesJohnson

MikesJohnson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll also take the word of a personal friend who said he was shot at while trying to help people, and the Houston officers I've known for more than 2 decades.

Yea, but that doesn't fit the regressive narrative. Minorities never shoot at white folks.

Reactions: LittleBuzzSaw

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and the Houston officers I've known for more than 2 decades.

Care to link the news articles quoting those officers or their departments?

Yea. Because *they* didn't see it, it must not have happened.

Just asking for the source of your data, "officer", that's all.

So far, the evidence you've provided is the word of one random guy from Lousiana who was contradicted by another relief organization on the ground doing similar work.

We'll all be waiting patiently for something of more substance than your cousin's best friend's roommate's hairdresser.

Reactions: Chrysippus

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Michael Bennett- Seattle Seahawks:

View attachment 818166

This is reminiscent of that police attack on a black civilian in Seattle. Similar situation (someone was causing trouble, police showed up and assumed it must be the black guy and abused the shit out of him while everyone was screaming at the police that they had the wrong guy).

Also reminiscent of what happened to that basketball player a while back.

Also reminiscent of just way too much fucking stuff what the fuck is wrong with these pigs?

Reactions: Calboner

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone in this forum ever been a victim of civil forfeiture?
a.) Where (what state) did it happen?
b.) What was seized?
c.) What was the reason given?
d.) Have you taken any legal recourse to recover your seized asset?

D

deleted37010

From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration Museum
In 2018, EJI will open a new African American history museum in Montgomery, Alabama, that explores the legacy of slavery, racial terrorism, segregation, and contemporary issues of mass incarceration, excessive punishment, and police violence. The museum, From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration, is expected to open in April.
https://eji.org/enslavement-to-mass-incarceration-museum

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my opinion of the police in general would change if a police woman with a huge fat ass would hand cuff me and then forcefully sit her juicy butt-hole on my cock as the surrounding policemen jacked off their cocks to the sight.

Oh wait, that's in my blog isn't it?
"Sigh" Every man can dream....

Now THAT would be some wonderfully welcome police "misconduct"