The police misconduct thread

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grammar's so-so. You should have hyphenated "so called" ... y'know, like this: "so-called man."
Apostrophe missing in "that's."
No period at the end of the first sentence.

Those aside, you've just taken the easiest of easy shots.
The crassest kind of ad hominem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: b.c.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, take it easy on rmo2263--
The last time I went to visit him, he was still trying to eat the grapes on the wallpaper, and they wouldn't let him play with therapy-kitty. Clint is in the same ward. It was nice to hear Mantovani again, though...

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A racist Hurricane?! Really?
Katrina is derived from the Dutch and German Katrine, a variant form of Katherine (pure, unsullied).

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grammar's so-so. You should have hyphenated "so called" ... y'know, like this: "so-called man."
Apostrophe missing in "that's."
No period at the end of the first sentence.

Those aside, you've just taken the easiest of easy shots.
The crassest kind of ad hominem.
I ignored the rest of his post because it is so WEAK it doesn't deserve a response. I do have to laugh at the fact that he regards anal sex as an insult to be hurled on a site predominantly homosexual in nature.

He must have hated that DADT went away. Neanderthal.

Clint and now this tool represent conservatives in this forum since the others are silent. So when they do such a bad job showcasing their side they best not act so shocked

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is interesting--no, that's not the word I want; what I mean is: it is boring how swiftly right-wing oafs like you display their utter lack of rational foundation for any of their claims by resorting instantly to personal attack. You can't win on the facts or on claims argued on the basis of the facts, so you have to resort to "I did this and that and you're just a loafer on welfare." I feel no obligation to answer your irrelevant comments beyond saying that they are as false as they are ignorant.

Your pseudo-argumentative tactics merely reinforce the low opinion that a lot of people on this site, including me, have of righties. You may want to reconsider your method of operation.
Just wanted to drop by and point out the irony. Carry on.
There is no irony. You miss the difference between attacking the argumentative or pseudo-argumentative tactics that someone has used (it is not possible to dispute the actual issue with someone who has himself disregarded it and tried to change the subject to the person making the claims) and attacking the person for an imputed personal history.

But I'll grant that, to be quite consistent, I ought not to have called him a "right-wing oaf." It's pretty hard not to do so, though, in light of his record so far.

rmo2263

Experimental Member
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable;
"Hate Speech will not be tolerated: Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech"

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
There is no irony. You miss the difference between attacking the argumentative or pseudo-argumentative tactics that someone has used (it is not possible to dispute the actual issue with someone who has himself disregarded it and tried to change the subject to the person making the claims) and attacking the person for an imputed personal history.

But I'll grant that, to be quite consistent, I ought not to have called him a "right-wing oaf." It's pretty hard not to do so, though, in light of his record so far.
Have you checked his post history? omg

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
My god are you an idiot. All i see is this doesnt deserve a response. But you all do. The katrina comment comes from the fact that it was the authorities who let the people down. Its ok to loot businesses in your own ,neighborhood, but its someone elses fault. You people are so easy to get to. I guess thats why you like from behind rather than pleasing a woman.
It would be really easy to say that you're just a closeted homo yourself, but I never take cheap shots like that. :D

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ignored the rest of his post because it is so WEAK it doesn't deserve a response. I do have to laugh at the fact that he regards anal sex as an insult to be hurled on a site predominantly homosexual in nature.
Ah, but you see, he's still a trooper for the old-time verities. Neanderthal.

Clint and now this tool represent conservatives in this forum since the others are silent. So when they do such a bad job showcasing their side they best not act so shocked.
It was so much more interesting when the conservative advocates had some acumen and decorum. Now, one has the slightly guilty feeling of wrestling with five-year-olds.
It used to be, if not Harvard vs. Yale, then Harvard vs. Whittier College.
Now, it feels like Harvard vs. Bob Jones U.
This, Storm, is the decline of the West.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
He will not be around long.Elementary school level of education mixed with a lack of knowledge and a gutter mouth.....let me guess? Tea Party member?
You mean he'll be banned? Unless he's banned I don't see him leaving any time soon. He like didn't post at all for years, but something keeps drawing him back.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohh, now I get it..
"The katrina comment comes from the fact that it was the authorities who let the people down." True
But this one?..You lost me again..
"Its ok to loot businesses in your own ,neighborhood, but its someone elses fault."
Are you saying the reason they looted was because the authorities let them down?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, but you see, he's still a trooper for the old-time verities. Neanderthal.

It was so much more interesting when the conservative advocates had some acumen and decorum. Now, one has the slightly guilty feeling of wrestling with five-year-olds.
It used to be, if not Harvard vs. Yale, then Harvard vs. Whittier College.
Now, it feels like Harvard vs. Bob Jones U.
This, Storm, is the decline of the West.
The idiots(and they know who they are) represent what is wrong these days. They refuse to discuss the issues and either ignore anything that contradicts their narrow view or resort to name calling. Most people are in the middle and both sides can agree on certain ideas but these "loons" see it as "my way or else you're the problem".

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean he'll be banned? Unless he's banned I don't see him leaving any time soon. He like didn't post at all for years, but something keeps drawing him back.
He violated the TOS. Certain things are overlooked but not that. As long as he's here the only voice of agreement will likely be Clint(hardly the making of a brain trust there)

rmo2263

Experimental Member
Media
He will not be around long.Elementary school level of education mixed with a lack of knowledge and a gutter mouth.....let me guess? Tea Party member?
Ah let me guess, a boy who didn't get enough of mommys attention. Tea party member? You boys make me laugh! Not man enough to serve in the military but man enough to follow the clintons and obamas disgusting behavior. Check your history. Your behavior has made a joke of this country.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said anything about Katrina or any comment on it by you. You must have meant to reply to someone else, deadeye.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The idiots (and they know who they are) represent what is wrong these days.
Not sure if they know who they are, but they do mark the absolutely catastrophic decline in the quality of political discourse in the U.S.
They refuse to discuss the issues and either ignore anything that contradicts their narrow view or resort to name calling. Most people are in the middle and both sides can agree on certain ideas but these "loons" see it as "my way or else you're the problem".
There are some idiots on the Left, too, but far fewer, imo.
The cons can't afford to give an inch. Their whole world view is collapsing. They can't adapt to a changing world ... they can only hang on to their anger.
Demography will solve all this.
Give it 10 years.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah let me guess, a boy who didn't get enough of mommys attention. Tea party member? You boys make me laugh! Not man enough to serve in the military but man enough to follow the clintons and obamas disgusting behavior. Check your history. Your behavior has made a joke of this country.
Go back to school. Capitalization.....learn it.

History? I'd be surprised to learn you know anything of history but as expected you failed to point out what in the hell you are talking about.

Oh yeah, that's not how you spell mommy's.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if they know who they are, but they do mark the absolutely catastrophic decline in the quality of political discourse in the U.S.

There are some idiots on the Left, too, but far fewer, imo.
The cons can't afford to give an inch. Their whole world view is collapsing. They can't adapt to a changing world ... they can only hang on to their anger.
Demography will solve all this.
Give it 10 years.
True, the Left has some loonies but there are fewer. We also don't elevate them to exalted heights.

Reactions: ConanTheBarber