The police misconduct thread

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The number of police officers killed in the line of duty has continued its 40-year decline. You can see the figures by year, up to 2014, here: http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html (National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund)

The total number of deaths of police officers in the line of duty (including accidents, heart attacks, and so on--not just deaths at the hands of other people) in 2015 at this point is up from what it was at this point last year by a total of all of one percent, according to this page: https://www.odmp.org/search/year (Officer Down Memorial Page)

As was already pointed out by others and via several linked references.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried that route. Where were you when they were smearing me with all of the hateful, personal attacks? I thought this was a place where the loving, tolerant left welcomed diversity?
I was figuring out ways to undermine you, to destroy you—to feed the forces of darkness so that the Enlightenment you are so nobly bringing to us could find no purchase, could only wither away ... as I looked blankly out the turret of my Castle of Evil and laughed, nay cackled, with hideous mirth, all through the night.:rolleyes:

Can you give a list of the cops who have been "assassinated in the name of the BLM terrorist organization"?
A link or two would also help.
Any luck yet?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was figuring out ways to undermine you, to destroy you—to feed the forces of darkness so that the Enlightenment you are so nobly bringing to us could find no purchase, could only wither away ... as I looked blankly out the turret of my Castle of Evil and laughed, nay cackled, with hideous mirth, all through the night.:rolleyes:

Any luck yet?
You're funny.....that's cool:)

Reactions: ConanTheBarber

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could have encouraged your liberal friends to try and be civil. But, why not? Jump on the bandwagon.
Hardly, for me, a bandwagon.
I control everything.
Buahaha.
Now, if you stop being a dolt, you will find a completely different reception here.
You are creating your own problems—and you're loving it.
You add nothing.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could have encouraged your liberal friends to try and be civil. But, why not? Jump on the bandwagon.
You dropped the pretense of being civil with your third or fourth post....happened at about the same time you were challenged to back up anything you said.

Reactions: b.c.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You dropped the pretense of being civil with your third or fourth post....happened at about the same time you were challenged to back up anything you said.

Speaking of which:

Can you give a list of the cops who have been "assassinated in the name of the BLM terrorist organization"?
A link or two would also help.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I already explained that. I'm not going to do it again. In any event, believe what you like. I can only imagine that, for every person that has pm'd be their support, there are another 20 that haven't and won't but would agree that this forum is seriously fucked.
Then why are you here?

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you see the humor in all this. No need to get riled up over that clown since that's what he wants. Best way to deal with him is to make jokes plus it pisses him off
Yes, but one still winds up feeding him.
I think I'll sign out for tonight.
As usual, Mistuh Storm, a plezhur.