Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks a bit like the old Catholic priest racket: misconduct can mean getting moved to a less desirable position.

Cop fired in Tukwila now in trouble in Snoqualmie (The Seattle Times, 25 Oct. 2015)

A police officer who was hired by the city of Snoqualmie despite a history of excessive force has been placed on administrative leave and is under investigation by the department, according to city officials.​

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Police officer in Richland County, SC, caught on video attacking a high school girl sitting at her desk. What the provocation may have been, if there was any, is unknown, but my guess is that she said something uppity.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/10/watch-sc-cop-assault-student-sitting-her

The video began spreading on social media sites Monday afternoon. In it, a female student can be seen sitting in her chair in a classroom where several other students are present. An officer can be seen grabbing the student out of her desk, causing the chair to flip over. Once the student is on the ground, the officer can be seen grabbing the student and dragging her for several feet.

The officer then tells the girl to put her hands behind her back. The video stops at that point.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: temptotalk

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
The South Carolina police officer who fatally shot 19-year-old Zachary Hammond at a fast food restaurant parking lot will not face any charges. Dash cam footage of the police encounter has been released, and Hammond's family argues that the video contradicts Seneca Police Lt. Mark Tiller's account of the shooting.

Tiller claimed that he had to shoot the driver to prevent himself from being ran over. Apparently, the brilliant idea of stepping away from the car didn't enter the officer's mind.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Police officer in Richland County, SC, caught on video attacking a high school girl sitting at her desk. What the provocation may have been, if there was any, is unknown, but my guess is that she said something uppity.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/10/watch-sc-cop-assault-student-sitting-her

The video began spreading on social media sites Monday afternoon. In it, a female student can be seen sitting in her chair in a classroom where several other students are present. An officer can be seen grabbing the student out of her desk, causing the chair to flip over. Once the student is on the ground, the officer can be seen grabbing the student and dragging her for several feet.

The officer then tells the girl to put her hands behind her back. The video stops at that point.

Ben Fields, Officer Seen Manhandling Student, Has Been Sued Twice Before
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/10/27/deputy-ben-fields-sued-twice_n_8400124.html

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ben Fields, Officer Seen Manhandling Student, Has Been Sued Twice Before
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/10/27/deputy-ben-fields-sued-twice_n_8400124.html

In my day (not that many years ago), we didn't have police in the schools. When did teachers start shirking their responsibility to keep control in the classroom? Maybe the "convenience" of the police being there, and a certain expectation (deferral?) of enforcement, adds to this situation. . .

IMO, the student should be expelled for disruptive behavior (refusal to put away the cell phone, and to leave the classroom when asked by the teacher), and the officer should be put on temporary administrative leave and reassigned. End of story. Undoubtedly, there will be lawsuits and cash awards.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
In my day (not that many years ago), we didn't have police in the schools. When did teachers start shirking their responsibility to keep control in the classroom? Maybe the "convenience" of the police being there, and a certain expectation (deferral?) of enforcement, adds to this situation. . .

IMO, the student should be expelled for disruptive behavior (refusal to put away the cell phone, and to leave the classroom when asked by the teacher), and the officer should be put on temporary administrative leave and reassigned. End of story. Undoubtedly, there will be lawsuits and cash awards.

Temporary administrative leave and reassigned? Gotta say i didn't expect you to say that.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
I did. Reassigned because he didn't pull his gun and empty his clip into her. Reassignment allows him to pull his thuggish behavior on new kids.

That may be true but it's still a change. No punishment vs punishment. Caught me off guard. Thought he would have went for the no punishment at all route. Tis a small deviation from the norm.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That may be true but it's still a change. No punishment vs punishment. Caught me off guard. Thought he would have went for the no punishment at all route. Tis a small deviation from the norm.
Administrative leave would be a paid vacation with enough time passing until it's forgotten and then he gets reassigned to another school to do it again. Maybe next time he'd kill someone and then claim he was in fear for his life from a ninth grader wearing glasses and carrying an inhaler?

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Administrative leave would be a paid vacation with enough time passing until it's forgotten and then he gets reassigned to another school to do it again. Maybe next time he'd kill someone and then claim he was in fear for his life from a ninth grader wearing glasses and carrying an inhaler?

Yeah sounds about right.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Police officer confirms every non-Southerner's worst opinions of small-town Southern cops.

WATCH: Black man stopped by ‘Bama cop for 30 minutes because he ‘didn’t like the way he was walking’ (Raw Story, 31 Oct. 2015)

According to Deonte Lynn, he walking from his job at a Subway store in Pleasant Grove, to a nearby shopping center to return a Redbox movie when the police officer stopped him twice by the road.

In YouTube comments, Lynn explained, “I wasn’t walking on the wrong side of the street I was walking normal across a red light intersection. he was sitting at red light and once it turned green he came and pulled up on me and told me to get across the road. I said ok n kept it moving, then like 1 min later he pulls up on me again but this time gets out his car. so yea pretty much no reason he just really wanted to mess with me. I guess he was bored.”

In the video, Lynn can be heard asking repeatedly why he was stopped.

“I’m going to give you just a little bit before you go to jail,” the cop tells him.

“You stopped and told me, ‘don’t walk like that’ and I said, ‘ok,’” Lyn said while arguing his case.

“No, I said, get on across the road,” the cop responds. “You’re about come to a standstill.”

“When you told me that, I was already at the gas station,” Lynn replies.

According to the officer, Lynn was walking in the road at which point Lynn notes that there are no sidewalks, asking again why he was stopped.

“I can come out and talk to you anytime I want to,” the officer replies.

“You’re not telling me why you f*cking stopped me,” Lynn says.

“I don’t care. At this point, I’ll tell you why you’re going to jail,” the cop answers.

At that point the officer tells him to place his hands against the police cruiser so he can check him for weapons.

According to Lynn, the officer released him after 30 minutes.​

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Very interesting how depending on the media outlet it can go between being an anti-police protest and anti-police brutality rally. guess the media isnt always leftist huh. Wonder why.

LA, New York Police Unions Call for Boycott of Quentin Tarantino After Cop Brutality Protest

NYPD union calls for boycott of Quentin Tarantino films after director's anti-cop protest

will we all question that modified narrative or just all agree that its anti-cop because we were told to? And why anti-cop instead of anti-police brutality? is there something to gain or lose by way of changing the narrative? whats the difference between anti-cop and anti-police brutality?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is not noted in the article is that when the victim and killer are black or another minority he or she will tend to be brought to justice. If the victim is white it's more likely than if the races were reversed. More priority and press are given to crimes in which the victim is white and the perp isn't.

The article states that cops aren't victimizing black youth but without attention brought to those circumstances how many of you would have any idea of this happening? Without press would you have heard about Zimmerman or would it all have just been swept under the carpet and within a week he would have gone about his life? How many instances have gone by that never got any press? Do you believe those instances happened in a vacuum? Did they just spontaneously occur? For ever Oscar Grant that we hear of how many more have probably gone unreported?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Very interesting how depending on the media outlet it can go between being an anti-police protest and anti-police brutality rally. guess the media isnt always leftist huh. Wonder why.

LA, New York Police Unions Call for Boycott of Quentin Tarantino After Cop Brutality Protest

NYPD union calls for boycott of Quentin Tarantino films after director's anti-cop protest

will we all question that modified narrative or just all agree that its anti-cop because we were told to? And why anti-cop instead of anti-police brutality? is there something to gain or lose by way of changing the narrative? whats the difference between anti-cop and anti-police brutality?

What's even MORE telling is the fact that the official reps of LA and NYPD cops (their unions) would characterize protest over QUESTIONABLE actions and killings on the part of some police (and the subsequent RALLYING of police unions and top brass behind those cops who are guilty of such) as "anti-cop".

In a manner of speaking, their position re. Tarantino (and protests in GENERAL) seem to ME yet ANOTHER example of their rubber stamp complicity (IF not outright ENDORSEMENT) of those among them guilty of misconduct.

Last edited: