The Politics forum.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alternatively, Rob could change nothing, and you could just ignore the stuff you have no interest in - like I do with the "raping a guy in his sleep" or anything that mentions a family member threads. Biba, la politica!
I am of the opinion that the people that those kinds of threads should just be closed or the members banned. I'm sure there are incest forums out there and thats where those people need to be, NOT here.
Addendum: One thing that would help isolate them even more would be if the Politics forum posts didn't show up in the "New Threads" and "New Posts" frames. :)
Agreed, but then how would starinvestor and others find their playground?:confused: Bloodhound?:tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I am of the opinion that the people that those kinds of threads should just be closed or the members banned. I'm sure there are incest forums out there and thats where those people need to be, NOT here.
Agreed, but then how would starinvestor and others find their playground?:confused: Bloodhound?:tongue:
That's a good observation, Patsy. The main problem I have with the frequenters of the Politics forum is not with what they post in the politics forum, it's just the the Politics forum seems to draw a certain element who are just as ugly about everything else in all the other fora. IOW, things are quieter everywhere when starinvestor is not around.

The frequent posters in Politics are a bunch of high-blurt-factor OCD fuckwits who believe that their opinions are actually of value anywhere they post.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The frequent posters in Politics are a bunch of high-blurt-factor OCD fuckwits who believe that their opinions are actually of value anywhere they post.

We wouldn't want them competing for space with the other high-blurt-factor OCD fuckwits who believe that their opinions are actually of value outside the Politics forum, now would we? :tongue:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

HEY!
I resemble that remark!

I do not have OCD!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!
I don't!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Rob needs to code it so that ...you don't have to look at the politics forum. And that ...it wouldn't show up under recent posts.

Because every time you look at it you get a headache :34:

or toss your cookies?:crazy2::puke:

Don't click on it then.:nono: