The pool house story

Summer 1986

I guess I was living a fairytale type of life. During the Reagan era. Both my parents were successful with good jobs. We lived in a nice home in a middle class subdivision.
I had a car, nice preppy cloths. And a garage full of toys, that many teenagers would be jealous of.

But with all this, there was something I needed desperately. Pussy yes pussy. The problem was, I was shy and nervous around girls. I tried to make friends with them, and it seemed like it just back fired every time. Then I’d have to listen to my friends boast about getting them some. In many cases, they were probably lying about it. Or maybe exaggerating about it. Making a bigger deal out of it than it actually was.

And so the summer dragged on. But in August something changed. And for me it was a positive change.
My cousin Karen moved in. Away from her strict conservative parents. And much closer to the junior college, that was in our town.
She was 20 years old. Blonde with a beautiful body. Big tits and sexy legs. Yes she was my cousin, but she was also sexy as Hell.

I found her to be easy to talk to. It was strange, that I could talk to her. And not the girls I went to school with every day. And me and Karen only saw each other at holidays or funerals. I knew less about her, than the other girls.

We worked out together in our home gym. She went dirt bike riding, with me and my friends. She in my mind was the perfect girl for me. Though I realized it never could be.
Though sexually she was driving me nuts. I don’t think she was doing it intentionally. She was just sexy, and I was a horny teenager not getting any.

She found a part time job at Hooters. Wearing those tank tops, orange shorts, with pantyhose. Drove me wild. Every time I saw her leave for work. I had to go jack myself off. Then she brought her girlfriends over, to swim in our pool. Many of them, laid out top less. Getting a little sun on there pale white tits.
From my bedroom window, I could look down on them. While Fucking my fist.

Then comes Saturday night. And of course I was home with no date. My friends had dates. Karen had a date. And worst of all. My younger sister had a date.
I lay there in bed, stroking my cock to my other woman, that I would never have. Elvira Mistress of the dark. As she laid her sexy body across that red couch. Hosting those bad late night horror flicks.

I heard Karen’s Trans- Am as it pulls in to the driveway. Listening close, I could tell she wasn’t alone.
I got up to look out the window to see her and whoever the lucky young stud was with her. They were laughing and stumbling around half drunk. She had a little short black dress and heels on. My dick was aching, it was so hard. I watched them, until they disappeared behind the door of the pool house, where Karen stayed.

I laid back down, trying to put her out of my mind. But I knew what they would be doing. What else could they be doing?

I was unable to rest. Curious about what they were doing. So I get up, and put on some shorts. And grabed my Polaroid camera. Down to the pool house I went, peeking in the window. To see Karen, stripped of everything but her high heels. On her knees before him. Sucking the biggest dick I had ever seen.

She swirled her tongue around it. And worked that thing in and out of her mouth. I took a few pics, hoping that the flash, wouldn’t disstract them. And to my surprise. They were so in to it, they didn’t even notice.

He put her on the bed, and fucked her hard missionary style. Of course I took more pictures. A minute or two later. He pulled out. And jacked off all over her big tits, and pretty face. He then passed out on the bed.

“ You son of a bitch! “ I heard her say, and was surprised. I never heard her cuss before.
She then rolled the useless bastard off the bed. And reached in to her night stand, for her vibrator. I watched her pleasure herself until she came. I then returned to my room to jack my own self off. Finally I fell asleep.

The next morning.

Karen was gone. I assumed she took that useless son of a bitch home. I went outside and taped an envelope, containing some of the pictures I took of her. Along with a note that red.

“ I saw what you did last night. And got more pictures. Give me what I want, and I won’t send the rest to your parents. “

I then casually started my chore of cleaning the pool. And it wasn’t long before she returned. Walking toward the pool house, in just a tee shirt and jogging shorts, with flip flops. She smiled and waved, as she passed. Then stopped and opened the envelope. Looking at the pictures, and reading the note. She turned toward me and yelled.

“ Mikey!!!...Get over here now boy! “
Without a doubt she was pissed.
But I just walked toward her, with a big shit eating grin on my face.
When I get with in her reach, she grabbed me by my mullet. And dragged me inside the house. Slamming the door behind her.

“ What the Fuck is the meaning of this???...You trying to black mail me??? “

“ I want lessons! “ I told her.

“ Lessons? What do you mean? “
I then looked down at my bulging cock and squeezed it, over my shorts. She looks down at it, then back up at me.

“ Your wanting to fuck me? “ She had a shocked look on her face.

“ Well yeah!...I’ve never done it with a girl. So I need you to teach me. “
Karen started to laugh.

“ You don’t need lessons. You just need to find the right girl. “
And we continued to argue back and forth about this.

After a lengthy argument. Karen realizes, that I have the goods on her. And those pics. Would make very interesting conversation, over Thanksg dinner. And yes I could keep those pics for years. Holding them over her head. Even after she’s married and squeezes out 3 kids. For any time, I’d want to fuck her.
She reluctantly gives in.

“ Okay...Lessons you want?...Lessons are what your going to get. “

I then drop my shorts right in front of her. She looks down at my hard cock as it stands straight up.

“ Not so fast stud!!!...You’ve got to earn it first! “
That is not what I wanted to hear.
She lays down on her bed.

“ Rub my back. “ She demands. So I get on the bed with her, and start giving her a massage.

“ First thing you have to learn, is there’s more to a woman than tits, ass and pussy. “

I continued giving her her back rub.

“ Your woman will want to be put on a pedestal, and be worshipped. “

I reach for her shorts, wanting to slip my hands underneath them, to rub her sexy plump ass. She slapped my hand away.

“ Are you not listening to me? “
I move back up to her back.

“ Thats better...Your really doing a good job. “

Karen soon rolls over.

“ You can rub my legs now. “
And Karen had long sexy legs, that were tanned. Her calves and thighs had just the right amount of muscle tone. From working out, and running. There was very little fat on Karen’s body. If any at all, just enough to make her ass and tits look good. Massageing her was a real pleasure. But I was really wanting to get to the good parts. But she had other things for me to do first.
She lifted her leg, and placed her bare foot, to my mouth.

“ Suck my toes. “ She demands.

“ What???...Are you serious? “

“ Very serious!...Like I said, there’s more to a woman than just her pussy. Every woman is built differently. Meaning that she can be turned on by touching all different parts of her body. Including her feet and toes. “

I doubted what she was telling me, but did go along with it. After all she did have pretty feet. She watched me intensely, as I sucked on her toes.

“ Very good...And Don’t forget the soles of her feet either. “ I slowly lick her entire foot. And slowly move my way up. All the way up to her right knee. Then she made me, do the same. To her left foot and leg.
And as I licked my way up her leg. I noticed her nipples poking, throgh her shirt. Which told me there might be something to, what she was telling me. When I got to her left knee. She spread her legs wide. Her pussy bulging from her shorts. My cock throbbed, and my mouth, watered for her pussy.

“ Pay lots of attention to your woman’s thighs. Lots of women have sensitive thighs. And the slightest touch, will turn them on. “

So I rubbed and licked at both her thighs. But every time I tried to go under her shorts, she pushed me away.

“ Not yet! “ She warned. “ Don’t rush it!...Or it will be like, what you saw last night. Which I will add, was that guys last time with me. “

“ But he had such a big dick?...Didn’t that do something for you? “ I asked her, curiously wanting to know.

“ Yes he had a big dick. And it felt good in my pussy. But he didn’t finish the job. He got himself off, and left me hanging. Thats what I’m trying to teach you, not to do. You want to get your woman off. Bringing her to orgasm, and pleasing her should be your goal. “

She explained. And like a student I listened.

“ A big dick is no good, if the man don’t use it right. “

Reactions: xxsweet_spunkxx

Finally she sits up, and takes off her top. I gaze at her luscious tits. Being the first time I lay eyes on a woman’s breasts. Besides a Play Boy or something.

“ Kiss me! “ She says to me.
I move closer, and kiss her lips gently. She puts her arms around me, and feeds me her tongue. I then do the same to her. While reaching for her breasts. And for the first time, she doesn’t push me away. We continued kissing. I brake the kiss, moving down to her neck, kissing and sucking.

“ That’s right! “ She whispers in my ear. I push her long blonde hair back, while sucking the lobe of her ear.

“ Don’t stop! “ She says panting. I move down her neck, then her shoulder, still kissing and sucking.

“ That’s right...Let nature take its course. “
I move to her breasts. Lightly licking her sensitive areolas. Then I suck and nibble on her erect nipples. For the first time I hear her moan. I take her nipple in my teeth, pulling and tugging on it.

“ Take my shorts off. “
I grasp the wasteband of her shorts. She lifted her but off the bed. I slip them down and off. She spreads her legs wide, inviting me between her legs. I started to go down on her. To eat her out.

“ No...No!...I want your cock. “
Surprised I was. I get on top of her. And she guided my cock in to her. I push it in. So warm and wet. All the way in, I pull back and shove it in. She throws her arms around me, holding me close.

“ Slow down!...And not hard. Make it last. “ So on top of her I fuck her slow and gently. Working my cock in and out. So bad I wanted to just pound her. But soon she moans. And holds me tight.

“ Fuck me hard! And whatever you do. Don’t take it out. “
Finally I was turned loose. In and out I fucked her hard and fast. All of a sudden I feel her pussy walls clamp down around my cock. I then feel my load as it’s let go. Spraying deep inside her. Her body shakes and quivers. I hold my cock deep inside her, until I shrink and fall out.

“ Very good!...Did you feel it? “ She asked.

“ What’s that? “ I asked naively

“ You made me come. “ She smiles.
“ That’s what you want...You did awesome! “

By then I was feeling good about myself, and was thinking that we were finished. By getting off the bed, reaching for my shorts.

“ We’re not finished yet! “
I looked at her confused. She then pointed to her pussy. I saw my jizz leaking out.

“ You made a mess, that needs cleaned up. “
I looked toward the bathroom, for a towel.

“ No!...Get down here and eat my pussy! “
I was reluctant about this. I would have rather done this, before I stuck my dick in it.
But I crawled back in to bed, between her legs. And went down on her, having my first cream pie. Licking away while tasting my cum and hers.

“ Make sure you get it all!...I’d hate to be pregnant at Christmas time. What would our family say about this? “

The thought of that, was all it took, to motivate me to eat her out more. And it wasn’t long before she was panting and moaning again.

“ Don’t forget to get the crack of my ass clean. You may as well clean my tank while your down there. “

She reached down, spreading the cheeks of her ass apart. And I stuck my tongue up her ass. After getting her ass lubed up, with my spit.

“ Now put your finger up my ass! “
I would rather had put my dick up her ass. But I did as I was told.

“ Now ginger my pussy. “
I slid 3 fingers in to her pussy.

“ Now put your lips here and suck. “
She said, showing me her clit.
Doing as I was told, she moaned more, while playing with her big tits. A minute or so later. Her body shook again. She then locked those muscular thighs around my head.

“ Yes!...Yes!...Yes!!! “
She said, releasing my head from her hold. I pulled my fingers, from her holes. And sucked her juices from, the ones that were in her pussy. I’d all ready tasted her ass on my tongue. So I was reluctant to suck that finger clean. And was surprised she didn’t make me.
As I got up, off the bed. Being rock hard again. She noticed it and sat up, on the side of the bed.

“ Come here. I need to help you with that. “
She grasped my cock, pulling me toward her mouth, and gave me my first blow job. Working my cock in and out of her mouth. While firmly holding my balls.
While she was sucking me, I heard my mother calling me from outside.

“ Mikey...Karen...Time for breakfast. “

“ Damnit Mom!...Not now! “ I said, not wanting this moment to end. But luckily Karen picked up the pace, sucking me hard. I shot my load in to her mouth. She sucked me clean, then swallowed the whole load, and smiled sweetly.

“ If you do everything I’ve taught you this morning, you’re going to make some girl very happy. “
We then got dressed. On the way back to the house.

“ So you know any particular girl, you’d want to ask out? “ She asked me. And I told her about one girl I liked, that was in some of my classes.

“ Well if it works out. You should bring her over to meet me. “

We then joined my parents for breakfast. And a few weeks later when school started. I got the nerve up to ask that girl out. And I had the most fun of my whole life, with that girl.

"Give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything! Hey, He Likes It !!! "
Great story telling Mike! It has the ring of truth to it.
If only in my dreams at that age...
X

Six months later.

During the last quarter of the school year. Karen got on, as an intern. At the high school. Working toward her degree in education. It was the perfect place to be, if a position opened up.

And she was a real hit to. Not only in assisting the teachers and faculty. But all the guys loved her. And of course wanted to fuck her. She for sure was the talk.

One day, not long, after her internship started. I was home earlier than her. Just kicked back, watching a little Tv. When she came home. I watched as she unloaded the groceries, from her T/A. Her tits, bulging, from the thin blouse. Her ass looked amazing in her snug fitting black pants. Along with wearing her highest, high heels. Looking at her, just made me rock hard.

I had only fucked her that one time. But ever since I started dating my girlfriend. We had been having sex real regular. And Karen really gave me some good tips. And for that, I would always be grateful.

Especially by hearing the girls talk. Like guys, they talk among themselves about there sexual experiences. And after the other girls, learned what a good lover I was. I was pleasantly surprised, at the attention some of them were giving to me. By there flirtatious and teasing acts. Besides my girlfriend, I was Fucking one of her friends on the side. Yes I was turning in to quite the lady’s man. Or at least in my mind anyway.

And I wanted to show Karen, what a stud I had turned in to. So I go out and help her, with her groceries.
We go in to the small kitchen. As she’s putting her things away. From behind I put my arms around her, and start kissing her neck. And of course she try’s to resist my advances.

“ My boyfriend is fixing to come over.”
She informed me.

“ Don’t lie to me...Your boyfriend is working the second shift this week. “

I’d been keeping tabs on when he comes and goes, to visit her. And it’s always late. Plus I’ve also been watching them fuck, while taking pictures. And sharing them, with my friends at school.

She looked down and watched, as I unbuttoned her blouse. I reached in, and teased her bra covered nipples, and areolas. Lightly tracing around them. They become hard, poking through the bra. I then noticed the clasp of her bra, was in the front.

“ Nice...An easy access bra I see. “
I unhook the clasp, setting her nice big tits free. She moans as I gently caress them. While kissing her neck. I lower my hands, to her belt unbuckling it, and get her pants unfastened. Noticing the pantyhose she’s wearing.

I slide my hand inside her pantyhose. Rubbing and fingering her pussy.

“ Where’s your girlfriend at Mikey?...Why ain’t you fucking her? “

“ She’s on the rag this week. “ I informed her.

“ Don’t y’all ride the red stallion? “

“ We did Until Mom found my bloody underwear, in the dirty clothes. You didn’t tell me that I should avoid that.”

Karen starts to laugh.

“ You know Mikey...There supposed to be a time in a mans life. When common sense kicks in, “

“ Shut Up!...Bitch! “ I look again at her pantyhose.

“ My girlfriend all ways wears knee highs or stockings, with her jeans. So I can get to her pussy easier. I thought only her mom wore pantyhose with pants. “

“ And how do you know what kind of hose your girlfriends mom is wearing? “

“ Thats not important right now. “

“ I want to know!...Are you fucking your girlfriends Mom???”

Karen puts me on the spot.
I was then all tongue tied, not knowing what to say. I grab her, pulling her in to the bedroom. Throwing her on to the bed. There wasn’t going to be toe sucking and ass licking today. I wanted to fuck. And she was going to have to deal with it.

I wrestled her pants and pantyhose down, snatching her slutty high heels off her feet. Stripping her, from the waste down. I then dropped my pants and underwear. And roll her over doggy style. My girlfriend and her mom, loves being fucked doggy style. And they like it rough. And when I finish with Karen. She’s going to beg to have it rough.

I slide my little 6 inch cock, in to her slit. And just drive it in. Her big tits hang and swing, along with her open bra and blouse. Pounding away for all it’s worth. Slamming in to her with every stroke. I slap her fat ass, for more punishment. My balls slapping against her pussy. She moans louder and louder. Loving every second of it. Soon I feel her pussy tighten around my cock. As I shoot my hot seed. Leaving my cock balls deep inside her. My cock pulses. As my cum sprays in waves. Karen’s body shutters. Her pussy milks my balls of every drop of cum. And my cock pulls out perfectly clean.

Again as we finish. Mom is calling us to dinner. I pull up my pants. Karen takes off her blouse and bra. And puts on a long tee shirt. That barely covers her ass. No bra or panties.

“ Don’t you think you should put something else on?...Before you go in to my mother’s house.

“ Yeah...Your probably right. “
She looked around the room. And slid her bare feet, back in to her sexy high heels.

“ We better get going...We don’t want to be late you know. “

She leads the way, strutting like a God Damn whore. Right in front of me. We walk in to the house. My father looks Katen over, from head to toe. Even his old week cock, stirs a little in his pants.

He followed us in to the kitchen, sitting at the head of the table. As Karen helps mom set the table. Mom noticed something running down Karen’s thigh. She stared at my hot jizz, as it leaked from Karen’s pussy.

“ Karen what is that on your leg? “
Mom asked concerned. Karen turned to me and smiles.

“ Aunt Kaye. You should ask your son, what that is, running down my leg. “

My mother turned toward me.
With a look that can kill.

“ What in the Hell have you done to Karen??? “

My father looks at me.

“ Boy your mother asked you a question! “

And all of a sudden a pot of boiling green beans, followed by the sweet potato casserole comes flying toward me.
I run, crashing through the sliding glass door. Past the pool, through the back yard. Over the fence and in to the woods.

then I hear.

Boom...Boom. The blasts from Dads 12 gauge pump. I hit the ground. Then Boom...Boom...Boom.
3 more blasts. Back up and running again. I hear the sound of Dads hunting dogs. As he cuts them loose.
Barking there heads off. The hounds are right on my tail.
More blasts from the shot gun, peppering the trees around me. Running for my life, I come to a road. And flag down a pickup truck.
I dive in to the back.

“ Go man go!!!...They going to kill us!”

And the dumb ass, just sits there. Until the buck shot, hits the side of his truck. Finally he stomps the gas, and speeds away.
I run to my girlfriends house, where I stay until they all cool off.

The following week.

I was standing out in front of the school. As Misty left to go freshen up. After one of our spontaneous fuck sessions. Needing to fix her hair, and touch up Her makeup. Walking in to class with the Just got fucked look, just wasn’t her style.

Seeing me alone. Karen walks up to me.

“ Hi there. “ She says being real friendly, like nothing had happened.
I turned my back to her, trying to give her the silent treatment.

“ Now that’s no way to be. “
She placed her hand on my shoulder, turning me around, to face her.

“ When are you going to come home?...I miss you. “

WTF??? I was thinking. She misses me?

“ I can’t come back after what happened...They tried to kill me you know. “

“ It’s Okay now. They were just mad, they really want you to come back. “

I see her eyes, looking down toward my cock.

“ You know you really fucked me good, the other day...I’d really like to do it again. “
She says in a whisper, and looking around, making sure no one is around to hear.

“ We can’t. “ I then shoved her my ring finger. With the gold wedding band on it.

“ OMG!!!...Why did you do that???...Your mother is going to die, when she finds this out. “

And then.

“ Bitch!!!...What the Fuck are you doing with my man??? “
Misty yells at Karen.

Her and her clique had come from behind. Misty shoved Karen. 4 or 5 of her slut friends, gathered around her. They all start bullying her.

I was then fearing for Karen. These were some bad ass girls.

“ Im sorry!...I’m sorry! “
Karen cowered down. Which didn’t surprise me. Since she was an intern, and waiting for a promising good job offer, with the school. Getting in to a fight, with a student. Would really jeopardize all that.

“ Your God Damn right your sorry! “

Misty puts her finger right in Karens face.

“ Don’t you ever!...Let me catch you around him again!...Or I’ll kick your ass!...And there’s not a God Damn thing, your going to do about it! “

Karen looked stunned. She had never been talked to like that before.

“ And your still standing there? “
Karen took that as her time to leave. She quickly walks away. Glancing over her shoulder often, to make sure she’s not going to get jumped.

But as she left. All I could do was look at her sexy ass, and legs. She said she wanted to fuck again. And that just made me want her more. My dick was growing, in my pants.
And there I stood beside my young wife, thinking about Fucking my older cousin. WTF? Was I thinking?

The first bell rang. And we all went to class. But all I could think about was Karen.

Karen’s revenge

It doesn’t take Karen long, to grow tired of Misty and her friends bullying her. Plus Misty was in the way. As far as me and Karen, wanting to get together. Misty watched me like a hawk. And didn’t give me many opportunities to stray from her.

In Karen’s mind, she felt Misty should be treating her with the same respect that the rest of the faculty is treated with. And after a private conference with Kim Beasley, the assistant principal. And Jim Dudley, the principal. A little punishment would be dealt out. For me and Misty. The next time we fucked up. And that didn’t take long.

The following week.

As me and Misty were on our way to school. We liked to stop off, for our morning quickie. Usually at the secluded cemetery. Along the woods line. We lay on a blanket. And of course she wanted her treat first.
I wasted no time snatching her boots and jeans, and panties off.

She spread those short and chubby legs wide. And I dived right between her thick thighs, and started eating her out. Flicking her swollen clit, with my tongue. Teasing her, with it. And making her beg for it.

“ Don’t stop!...Please don’t stop! “

Finally I sucked and fingered her pussy, until her body convulsed. Coming hard, she locked her thighs, around my head.

It was my turn then. I lowered my jeans, and she climbed on top of me. And rode my cock.
I loved lying back, and watching the rising sun, as it shines through her gorgeous red hair. Up and down, she rides. I reach for her breasts. Going under her shirt. To my surprise, she takes her shirt and bra off. Stripped of everything but her white slouch socks.

She tossed her head back, and let out another moan. As she came again. Continuing to ride me. We both were unaware, we were being watched. From a short distance. An older man, was laying flowers on to his wife’s grave. As he watched my wife ride my cock. His cock did something, that it hadn’t done in years. It got hard. He started to gently stroke it. I soon couldn’t hold back, and shot my load, deep in to her pussy. Once my nut sack was empty. We started to get dressed.

And that’s when we heard a truck crank.

“ Look we had an audience! “ I told Misty.

“ I wonder how much he saw? “ Misty said curiously.

And the truck stopped, a close distance to us. The old man waved, for us to come over.

“ I want to thank y’all for this. “

“ What’s that? “ I asked him.
He then looked down. We to looked. His old cock, was standing straight up.

“ It ain’t done this in years! “ He said excited.

“ You mind, if I help you with that? “ Misty asks. Before he had a chance to answer. She had his truck door opened. And in her soft hand she stroked him. And then she gently sucked him. He didn’t last much longer. Before she had him coming.
And of course, she swallowed every drop.

“ Thank you!...Thank you! “ The old man said gratefully. He then drove away, with a smile. We had just enough time, to get to school. But as we were driving along, the dirt road. Out of the cemetery, something didn’t feel right. We had a flat. I got it changed, as quick as I could. But we were still late. And the problem was. Misty was almost late, nearly all the time.

We arrived at school. And class had already begun. So we had to sign in, through the office. Where we found Karen standing behind the counter, with a smug look on her face.

“ Late again I see. “ She said.

“ We had a flat. “ I told her.

“ Oh I’m sorry. But Kim...I mean Mrs. Beasley will have to talk to y’all first. Before I can sign you in. “

Then right on cue, she stepped out of her office.

“ Flat tire hu? “ She got close to Misty, like she was smelling her.

“ Don’t lie to me!...You’ve been sucking cock. “

“ We ain’t lying! “ Misty shot back.

“ I’ll be the judge of that! “ Kim said, looking real hard, at the crotch of Misty’s jeans. With her fingers, she touched Misty’s crotch.

“ A little moist ain’t you?...I suppose you’re going to tell me, that you’re just horny? “
She then unsnapped the tight jeans.

“ What are you doing??? “ Misty yells. And tried to pull away from her.

“ Be still!...I want to see for myself! “
Kim said, lowering Misty’s zipper. The raunchy smell of sex, flowed from her open jeans. She lowered her jeans enough, to inspect her cum soaked purple panties.

“ That’s a good sized wet spot, in your panties...You still going to deny that you had sex? “
Misty didn’t answer. She just stood there and watched. As Kim slipped her hand inside her panties. With two fingers. Sliding them inside, Misty’s used pussy. She spoons out, a generous amount of cum. She then put her fingers to my lips, making me suck them clean.

Misty quickly pulls her jeans up.

“ Leave them unfastened!...We’re going to go talk to Mr. Dudley now. “

“ Mr. Dudley??? “ Misty yells. She then broke out in a cold sweat, and her complexion turned pale. Her bottom lip, started to quiver.

“ Let’s go now! “ Kim leading the way. My cock started growing hard again. As I followed, Seeing her jeans fall slightly. Showing a tease of her purple panties.
Cuckolded thoughts raced through my mind. As I hoped to see my wife get fucked by the big black man.

As we walked in to Mr. Dudley’s Office. Karen pats me on the ass and smiles.

“ So...I’ve been hearing, that you’ve been being a naughty little slut again? “
He patted his desk, wanting Misty to hop up on it. After she does. From behind he fits her with a red ball gag.

Misty’s eyes were big and full of fear. As Karen stepped toward her. Placing her hand on her inner thigh, slowly massaging it.

“ You know, when this is over. Me and you are going to be very good friends. “ Her hand moved slowly down the shaft of her leather boot. Grasping it firmly, behind her heel. And gently pulling it off. Her eyes look right at me, looking helpless. As her boots and socks are pulled off. I then take out my cock. Fully hard again. I stroke myself. As Misty is pulled off the desk.

From behind. Kim stripped Misty from the waste up.

“ I love your big tits. “ Kim says groping Misty from behind. She then kissed her neck.
Karen stripped her, from the waste down. I went a head and stripped myself, assuming I was going to get in on the action.
Mr. Dudley, dropped his slacks. His huge cock, bulging from his boxers.

“ You’ve done had your chance with her! “ He says to me, as he takes off his tie and shirt. “ Now Son...You need to step a side, so a real man can fuck her. “ Giving me an intimidating look.

The big man, dropped his boxers. His mule sized cock was huge! Thick and veiny. And also uncut. Misty’s eyes were wide. Her face full of fear. She shakes her head. With a muffled whimper, as he pushed her long hair back, and kissed her neck gently.

“ Relax!...Your going to love it!...I promise. “ He said reaching around her, to fondle her big tits, for a moment,
She whimpers more, as he bent her over his desk. I watched helplessly. As he lined his big cock up, and pressed the uncut head in to her cunt. A grunting sound comes from behind the red ball gag, as he stretched and stuffed her pussy.

“ Damn!!!...White girls are so tight! “
He said pressing it deeper and deeper inside her. The sweat just poured out of her face, streaking her makeup. Grunt after grunt was heard, as he slowly fucked my newly young wife. While staring at his big dick, as it worked in and out of her cunt. I started stroking my cock.

“ Get you’re hands off of it! “
Kim said, as she slapped my hand away. From my cock. Karen then comes at me, with a cock cage.

“ What the Hell??? “
I ask, as she fits the cage around my cock. And locks it in place.

“ We’re going to play a little game. “
She said in a wickedly teasing voice. I was unable to pleasure myself, and only allowed to watch, as the big black man, made Misty come over and over again. Kim then, pushed me down on to my knees, so I could get a close up look, at his cock, while he fucked her. Driving it harder and deeper, with every stroke. Close enough I could hear the sloshing sounds of my wife’s juices. His big balls slapped against her pussy just right. Making her come again.

He then pulled out, leaving her gaping hole, big enough to fit a fist inside her. With his pre cum oozing. And his cock glazed and glistening, with my wife’s cum. He turned toward me, and shoved that big dick in to my mouth. It hits the back of my throat. I start to gag. Wanting so badly to throw up.

“ Suck it!!!..,Sissy boy! Or I’m going to loosen up that tight little white boy ass of yours! “

I then look up, wide eyed and in horror. Only to see my cousin Karen, holding the Polaroid camera at me. The camera flashed. Making that authentic Polaroid sound, as the picture takes. Then comes out of the camera.

“ I got you now!..,Just wait until I bring this out, at Thanksgiving dinner! “
She says with a laugh, and a shit eating grin on her face.
Mr. Dudley holds my head firmly, and fucks my face. Misty watched in disbelief. His cock then swelled and exploded inside my mouth. Filling me with his hot jizz.

The big man, finally got his release. And pushed me away. I heard him laughing, as I vomited the putrid taste of his seed, as it was mixed with the taste of Misty’s pussy. I lay there on the floor sick as Hell, for several minutes.

After a short recovery. I look up, to see Misty looking down at me. Still naked with the red ball gag, still in her mouth. On the other side I see Kim standing over me. Wearing a red pair of pumps. I look up her sexy bare legs. I then feel something very uncomfortable. And look to see Karen with the high heel of her black leather pump, against my balls. Gently pressing against them.

“ Please no! “ I start to beg.

She smiled and released the hold. Then gently and playfully. Rubbed the toe of her high heeled shoe along the cage that held my cock.

Kim and Karen both, got in the floor. On each side of me. They unlocked the cage, removed it from my cock. So bad I needed to be sucked, fucked or stroked. But all they wanted to do was tease. Both taking turns licking my shaft, as Misty watched from above. Controlling me. Getting me closer and closer to shooting my load, before backing off. Being edged I believe it was called. Not allowing me to cum. It felt like pure torture. Every time I reached for my cock, they pushed my hands away.

Also from above. Mr. Dudley went through Misty’s purse, finding her small purple vibrator, along with a tube of lube. He dropped them both, down to the girls.

So excited Kim and Karen were, as they picked up the vibrator. Turning it on and off.

“ Maybe you would like a little taste? “
Kim said feeding the dong in to my mouth. As I taste the taste of my wife’s ass on it. Being the smaller one, that she carries around. She liked to use it in her ass.

“ Looks like you can suck cock, just as good as any girl. Maybe I’ll get you to suck My boyfriend off? “
Karen said in a sick way. I went to spitting out the vibrator.

“ Never!!! “ I screamed at her.

“ Never say never!...There’s always a first time for everything. “ She said to me, opening the tube of lube. She lubed up the vibrator, then stuck it up my tight little ass.

“ Ugh!!!....You Fucking Bitch! “ I yell at her again.

“ Who me???...A Bitch???...I think you got that wrong. Your going to be the Bitch now! “

The two of them took turns, probing my ass with the vibrator. Sliding it in and out, then holding it right at that magical spot, making my cock twitch. Finally so close to coming I was. Before again, they pulled back.

“ Have you ever thought about sucking your own cock? “ Karen asked.

“ Hell No!!! “

“ Well your going to now. “
She said to me. Making me roll in to a little ball. I was barely able to get the head of my cock, between my lips. Kim then inserted the vibrator deep in to my ass. Holding it in place, while Karen again. Took another picture. Of me sucking my own cock. I shot my load almost instantly. And it was a big one, after all the edging. Tasting my own spunk, sucking myself off for the first time.

I then lay on the floor exhausted. With finally the sexual release that I needed. But for sure it was not the way I wanted it.

Kim then again caged my cock. Mr. Dudley then tossed her a pair of hand cuffs. My hands were cuffed behind my back. Karen then pulled Misty down to the floor. She took the ball gag off. Then secured it in to my mouth. I was then fitted with a leather collar and chain. I was then sat diwn in a chair to watch. And so surprised I was to see Karen start to eat Misty’s gaping pussy out. I had no idea that she was in to girls.

Kim then stood up in front of me. And in a slow teasing way, she started to strip. One by one of the buttons, of her thin white blouse. Being an older woman, in her early 30’s. At 6ft. In her 4 inch red pumps. And extremely fit and sexy. Slowly she revealed her perfectly shaped C cup breasts, which were held by a white lacy bra. Taking it off she tossed the bra, in to my lap.

“ I know you like my tits...All the boys do. “ She said stepping close to me, putting her erect nipples, against the red ball gag.

“ Don’t you wish you could suck them? “
Again she teased me, while looking down at my caged cock, as it ached while swelling inside the restrictive cage.

“ I bet you would like to fuck me to? “

She then backed away. While unzipping the red kne lengthen skirt. It fell to her feet. Stepping out of it, wearing only her red high heels. She had a neatly trimmed blonde Bush. That matched her shoulder length blonde hair perfectly.
She then turned her back to me and straddling Misty’s face. Making her eat her pussy out.

By then Mr. Dudley was ready to fuck again. He pushed up Karen’s skirt. And fucked her, with his big dick from behind. The threesome lasted for nearly an hour. My cock aching so bad. I fantasized about Fucking Kim often. Ever since I was a freshman. And there she was getting off on my new wife, eating her out. While I watched Karen get fucked by a black man. While she brought Misty to an awesome orgasm. With her pussy eating skills. If only our family knew about that.

All three of them mutually got off. And they started to dress. I was not allowed to. I watched helplessly as Mr. Dudley wrote out Misty a hall pass. She turned toward me and smiled and waved. And out the door she walked.

Karen then yanked my chain, dragging me in to the office lobby. Where I would sit beside her desk. Humiliated on full display for anyone and everyone who walks in.
With a black marker, she wrote the word Bitch across my chest, and across my back.

That day my life was radically changed for the worse. That morning I woke up. Being a cocky and arrogant young stud. Taking my place in the world among my peers. As an alpha male. All I wanted was some pussy, and the bragging rights that went with it.

But that day. Karen tore me all the way down, destroying all that.
At 3:00 the bell rang.

“ Lets go! “ Karen said grabbing my chain. “ Im taking you home to your mother! “

She drug me out of the office. As I was led out, feeling like a freak on a leash. Being mocked and ridiculed. Laughed at, slapped at. Taunted and teased.

Karen put me in to her Trans/ Am. And drove me home. Where I was confronted by my mother. With one of my fathers belts in her hand. She brutally whipped my ass, in front of Karen, and my sister, along with her friends watching.
A few hours later, my father came home, and beat me to all most an inch of my life. Being back in the day, when a parent had the right to discipline there children. There was no calling the police or finding some liberal trial lawyer to sue your parents. Like there is today. Hell they would just join in the beating with them.

No I fucked up. And I was expected to take my punishment like a man. A real man.

“ Boy!...This is why I told you years ago. To keep your dick in your pants!”

Words of wisdom, by my father. And so true they were. That night I lay in bed. Bruised, beaten and humiliated. And praying that the worst was over. But unfortunately the worse was yet to come.