Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a fount from which all this excrement sprays. And it ain't on the left. It's from the right. It's from the ignorant and fearful. The isolated, ignorant white rural and suburban working class and poor who have been duped by Fox news and other BS right wing propaganda like this into thinking that brown skinned people are the problem. That immigrants are trying to take something away from them. And it comes from the fearful, greedy nearly and newly rich who can’t understand why these disgusting dark people can't get off the pipe and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps. They make me sick.

I have to agree with JSZ that at least this fuck stick has the guts to come right out with his hatred and thinly-veiled racist hatespeak.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Republicans have finally narrowed down what they really want in this country: 1 dollar = 1 vote.

When has raising taxes ever created JOBS? - Hover Dam, Interstate highways system, transcontinental railroad, the GI bill... etc, etc.

PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS! You know the people who actually create something....THOSE JOBS WERE PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS! That's like a company buying it's own product and claiming sales and profits are up!

Tax cuts are "NOT" government spending! It's your money not theirs! - When taxes are cut in a time when the government is running a deficit, then those who receive the tax cut are being subsidized by the rest of us.
Their tax cut goes on the U.S. Mastercard that we ALL have to pay.

The Government is running a deficit because it spends too much then it takes in. Big government means higher taxes!
If the government gets bigger it doesn't help the economy that just means they're using more tax dollars to pay them! The more private sector jobs that are created by the wealthy the less burden on all of us. pretty common sense! My 10 year old nephew even understands this!

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No one's cursing the rich here. We're cursing those who indiscriminately curse the poor. Cursing those who disingenuously portray the poor as clever manipulators of the system--they who so ingeniously have become impoverished so as to "steal" from the system by not paying their share of taxes.

We'll save "it's rich people who invented everything" for a later day. :rolleyes:

Good lord what a douche.

That's a typical response i expected form a liberal...they always resort to name calling...and liberals claim their the compassionate ones! What a joke!

Last edited:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
For the record, I would just like to remind anyone who's debating this that point to consider WHO really produces anything in society. As I recall, people who actually make the goods and services we buy are poorer in comparison to those who monopolize all of the trafficking of business. The people who build your furniture, assemble your cars, and manufacture your electronics make hundreds of times LESS money than the asshats who run the companies that ship your stuff. So, what is it exactly that makes a CEO "a producer" when, in reality (and except for that one reality show), they don't get their hands dirty in the slightest?

Don't worry, I'll wait. And it's okay to deride me as a Marxist. That's not my political philosophy of choice at all, but I'll adopt it for this thread.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a typical response i expected form a liberal...they always resort to name calling...and liberals claim their the compassionate ones! What a joke!

You said "Shut the fuck up". I called out a douche. I never said I was compassionate. Especially when it comes to douchery.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's obvious to me (and anyone else who can fucking read) who threw the first punch:

Why is it that you liberals curse the rich?
Those are the very same people that created just about everything you own, your car, computer, cell phone, refrigerator, TV, clothes...everything you own and eat!
If you use any of these and still call them out...YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!
If you really hate the rich go live off the earth 100%...you wouldn't survive...PERIOD!
You should THANK them for all the comforts you enjoy...and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't agree with this in theory, but I'll say this much. During the Proposition 8 controversy, I often heard people suggest that only gays should be allowed to vote on that issue. I didn't hear many objections to that even though it seemed ridiculous to me for a few reasons. Then again, is it fair that, for example, non-property owners get to vote to raise property taxes? If someone were to propose, very generally, that the people who earn the money should be the ones with a say in what to do with it, I don't think I could find a way to refute that at its most basic level.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
The Government is running a deficit because it spends too much then it takes in. Big government means higher taxes!
If the government gets bigger it doesn't help the economy that just means they're using more tax dollars to pay them! The more private sector jobs that are created by the wealthy the less burden on all of us. pretty common sense! My 10 year old nephew even understands this!

Were this honestly what I thought and this was the fashion I was comfortable expressing it in I'd be in favor of "big government" if that meant I could graduate the 5th grade with the ability to form a grammatically proper sentence.

We need roads, and plumbing, and electricity. We need police officers and fire departments, street lights, and sidewalks. We also need schools (and if they above is any evidence, and it is) we need better schools. If we're to live up to our highest ideals, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, we need to tend to the least of us with as much fervor and passion as we tend to everyone else.

Americans are accustom to a certain way of life. Taxes are the price we pay to live in the society we've come to know (and... hate apparently.) While you parrot phrases and talking points in an endless loop like we're at a Pink Floyd concert, I'm not convinced you have any idea what you're really saying (or how properly to say it.)

No one anywhere thinks the government couldn't make better decisions in regards to how our tax dollars are spent. No one. Everyone more or less agrees we need to figure out where money is truly being wasted and put a stop to it. So the next time you post a quote from Glen Beck's list of talking points, consider what you're actually saying (and then make sure that's what you said.)

Your ten year old nephew is the perfect example of the age bracket that would embrace the notions you've "expressed" as facts.

JSZ

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Were this honestly what I thought and this was the fashion I was comfortable expressing it in I'd be in favor of "big government" if that meant I could graduate the 5th grade with the ability to form a grammatically proper sentence.

We need roads, and plumbing, and electricity. We need police officers and fire departments, street lights, and sidewalks. We also need schools (and if they above is any evidence, and it is) we need better schools. If we're to live up to our highest ideals, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, we need to tend to the least of us with as much fervor and passion as we tend to everyone else.

Americans are accustom to a certain way of life. Taxes are the price we pay to live in the society we've come to know (and... hate apparently.) While you parrot phrases and talking points in an endless loop like we're at a Pink Floyd concert, I'm not convinced you have any idea what you're really saying (or how properly to say it.)

No one anywhere thinks the government couldn't make better decisions in regards to how our tax dollars are spent. No one. Everyone more or less agrees we need to figure out where money is truly being wasted and put a stop to it. So the next time you post a quote from Glen Beck's list of talking points, consider what you're actually saying (and then make sure that's what you said.)

Your ten year old nephew is the perfect example of the age bracket that would embrace the notions you've "expressed" as facts.

JSZ

I don't listen to talking heads! I actually work. I just read your username and now I understand!

DarcNite

Just Browsing
Media
You assholes always complain about government being too big. Government is it big, but money has nothing to do with it. Government doesn't need money to tell you that you can't marry a man if you are a man. Telling me who I can and can't love and spend the rest of my life with isn't big government at all:rolleyes:.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You mean no jobs were created at local cement plants when the Hover Dam was built?

No jobs created on the Union Pacific and Southern Pacific Railroads?

No college professors were hired to deal with the incoming GI's who wanted to get their degree?

Of course, no jobs were created at cement plants, steel mills, heavy construction equipment builders, or anything like that when the 46,876 miles of interstate highway system was built. Eisenhower simply wished it into existence using tax payer dollar dust and not a SINGLE job was created. No jobs were created when hotel owners set up shop near interchanges. No jobs were created at General Motors now that there was a vast network of highways to drive on. McDonalds got its big start setting up shop in a shack in the woods with NO road access at all. The tire companies didn't know what to do with all the extra tires sitting around that no one wanted because they were driving MORE. Sears Automotive Center turned out to be a huge bust and they laid everyone off. Forget about the lettuce growers who could now sell fresh lettuce to the people of Chicago in January.... they closed up shop too. Places like Walt Disney World ended up closing after three seasons since the only people who could get to it were the locals.

Oh... wait... THE WHOLE FUCKING ECONOMY RUNS OFF THE INTERSTATE HIGHWAY SYSTEM!

"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night. Soon, where Toon Town once stood will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food. Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." - Judge Doom from Rodger Rabbit....even a cartoon can understand it.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When Bush came into office he had a measly $156b budget deficit. A rounding error in terms of the overall deficit.

What did he do? He cut taxes for the rich and immediately threw that whole budget out of balance. Had he cut spending at the same time, well that would have been fine, but he didn't. He INCREASED spending... which mean that the tax cut the RICH got was put on the U.S. Mastercard for all of us to pay.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't agree with this in theory, but I'll say this much. During the Proposition 8 controversy, I often heard people suggest that only gays should be allowed to vote on that issue. I didn't hear many objections to that even though it seemed ridiculous to me for a few reasons. Then again, is it fair that, for example, non-property owners get to vote to raise property taxes? If someone were to propose, very generally, that the people who earn the money should be the ones with a say in what to do with it, I don't think I could find a way to refute that at its most basic level.

The American way calls for open and free elections with full enfranchisement to all eligible voters: one person = one vote. And though I disagree with the concept of excluding certain voters from an election, I strongly disagree with the concept of civil rights going up for a group vote. I cannot imagine another instance where that would be tolerated.

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I don't mind if they give you a vote for each tax dollar you pay... the wealthy aren't paying taxes! (said tongue firmly planted in cheek for those of you remotely entertaining the idea that I agree with this crap).

There's a BIG problem with this country and its the large and growing gap between the "haves" and the "have nots".

For those who are cheering on the ranks of the "rich", I suggest you take a look in the mirror. Unless you're doing it in the bathroom of your several million dollar home, guess what, asshat... YOU'RE NOT RICH. You're part of the "poor" this guy is talking about.

Oh, sure, you don't think you're "poor" but if you took a measure of your wealth and compared it to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Tucker Carlson, or Sean Hannity, you would be the guy in the locker room nervously peering at the big cocked guy and tugging pitifully on your very small cock.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You assholes always complain about government being too big. Government is it big, but money has nothing to do with it. Government doesn't need money to tell you that you can't marry a man if you are a man. Telling me who I can and can't love and spend the rest of my life with isn't big government at all:rolleyes:.

Yes, they should stay out of our personal lives.