The Pope?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Any idea which Pope had the biggest wizzer?

I think it was Pope Pius III. There's a painting of him with a definite bulge under his cassock. But it might have just been a choir boy.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any sexual interest any Pope ever held for me was ended with the current one One look at Benedict works better than a cold shower at destroying sexual thoughts

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any sexual interest any Pope ever held for me was ended with the current one One look at Benedict works better than a cold shower at destroying sexual thoughts

I can understand being attracted to a male dancer or someone on the street, but the Pope? I don't get it. Nor do I want to.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can understand being attracted to a male dancer or someone on the street, but the Pope? I don't get it. Nor do I want to.
John Paul 2 was mildy cute when he first started out Of course he was Polish and I was in my Daddy Chaser phase back then In his later years it became scary looking at him. he had let himself get old and fall apart.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When are they going to elect a hot pope?

When the church allows it's clergy the rite of marriage. :biggrin1:

John Paul 2 was mildy cute when he first started out Of course he was Polish and I was in my Daddy Chaser phase back then In his later years it became scary looking at him. he had let himself get old and fall apart.

He was the most charismatic pope and hugely popular with youth. I can see how people would find him attractive, but you look back at the past popes? One thing comes to mind...

:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know much about Popes....would like to know how many were gay?

That would be interesting. In the middle ages, the monarchy would often send gay sons to the monastery so they could "see the error of their ways". Somehow I don't think sending them somewhere inhabited solely by males helped.

Also check out a book called The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco. A lot of taboo monastic things in this story.

John XII was 18 when he was elected pope. Others were elected while they were relatively young and perhaps more attractive.

As to gay popes, well... if you go about picking-up street kids, showering them with gifts and titles, and sleeping in the same bed with them, you're either gay or Michael Jackson.

Julius III (1550-1555) also aroused much scandal by creating as his first Cardinal Innocenzo Ciocchi Del Monte, a youth of seventeen whom he had picked up on the streets of Parma. Julius met the boy two years previously and named him to the post of cathedral provost. The Venetian ambassador reported that Innocenzo shared the pope's bedroom and bed. -Wikipedia

There are rumours Benedict XVI is gay. He seems to have favorites in his 55 year old ex-secretary Josef Clemens and his current secretary, the newly 50 George Gaenswein, both of whom are rather handsome. Gaenswein seems to be... unusually favored, now living in the apartment immediately above the pope's. The US press doesn't dare report this but the Italian press speculates openly. Benedict does set off gaydars in red Prada loafers and Gucci sunglasses, but perhaps he's just a GQ pope.

Gaenswein
Clemens

Deckers recalls travelling to Rome to meet Gänswein. "He's a good guy. He's very eloquent and can be very charming. But he came right up to me and said: 'Oh, you don't like us.' He referred to himself and Ratzinger as 'us', as if the two of them were an institution."-The Guardian

OR a couple.

Gänswein's critics even accuse him of turning the Pope into a fashion victim. This summer, Ratzinger and his secretary went on holiday to the papal residence at Castel Gandolfo, near Rome, as well as to the Italian Alps at Valle D'Aosta. While both men were hiking in the hills, the Pope appeared in public wearing a Nike hat, designer Serengeti sunglasses and a Cartier watch. "This is Gänswein's style. It's his handwriting," one religious affairs writer said. "This is something I don't understand." -ibid.

If you're gay, you'll understand!

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
As a Christian, I find it completly offensive that this topic would be brought up...

Let's talk about something worth talking about..

As someone who values free speech, I find you completely offensive.

Why is the Pope's dong not allowed to be discussed when it's presumably fine to discuss anyone else without their approval? (or have you been considerate enough to make protestations* in every thread in this section?)

But fine, let's move away from Papal genitalia and onto the general corruption of the Catholic Church.

You go first - what are your views on the Vatican and its role in the Holocaust?
Or the habitual covering up of child abuse?
Or the refusal to permit condom useage which would help stem the tide of HIV? All worth talking about, yes?

(sorry for using that word, pressumably that in a thread about the Pope is offensive)

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
As someone who values free speech, I find you completely offensive.

Why is the Pope's dong not allowed to be discussed when it's presumably fine to discuss anyone else without their approval? (or have you been considerate enough to make protestations* in every thread in this section?)

There's a difference between a religious figure such as the pope and a fucking footballer or celebrity.

To be honest, if the pope hadn't raised the subject by being so blatantly homophobic in practice and speech, I'd agree.

However, this is a battle he started. Don't be surprised when the people he hates fight back.