The Popping and Crackling Penis!

easy_eros: does your penis pop?

you know how you can pop the joints or whatever in you hands and fingers when you tug on them or compress them and they make that popping sound? well that sound happens when i'm hard and put to much pressure on my penis in one direction or another. its not painful or anything its kind of relaxing actually... weird but enjoyable nonetheless.

what is happening? does any one know? does this happen to anyone else?

-penis popper :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, easy, there's a lengthy thread here pertaining to this subject. If you have time, check under the divisions for it, coz I know you'll enjoy reading its posts.

Later today I'll search for it, if no one else has found it before then.

Thx, Luke

BluECliQ: That sounds extremely painful, I can't imagine ever doing that or wanting to

littlebigcock: Yes, that does happen to me too, but i dont think anything happens; it doesnt hurt

Franky

Expert Member
Media
We've been thro' this before. If you have a rigid upright hardon and force your cock down between your legs it will probably crack the suspensory ligaments and make quite a loud "Pop". I pull my cock by gripping the head and pulling with a lot of force until it cracks. This can be repeated about every couple of hours just like knuckle cracking.
Franky

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I was the only one this happened to. I have to bend my dick every time after I cum or it won’t go down it will stay hard as a steel bar for a couple hours after I cum.