The Poster Below Me

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmmmm.Let me see.Well 3 years ago I went to mardi gras and ended up at a sex club.Well I didnt leave till nearly 6am.I was wearing a black suit with a black tee shirt and black combat boots.I dont like mardi gras beads so I choose them in all white a black and white look.So Im walking thru the french quarter to my hotel and im getting cat calls etc.I passed a gay bed n breakfast and the guys were hollering etc.I get to my hotel room and my friend says,whats all over you your covered in a mess.Well I had walked thru the french quarter covered in spluge.lol.
Thank God the Hotel had a dry cleaner

TPBM.
Have you ever taken a dump so vile at a friends house you were afraid to leave the restroom for fear of people smelling it?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a cat he is an abyssinian.His name is apollo.I will post a pic of him.He is the weirdest lil cat.He loves water,pizza,cheese.ice cream.I have a walk in shower with no doors,and when im in it apollo comes right in and lays there and takes his bath with me.

TPBM.
Have you ever f*cked over someone you didnt like so bad,to this day it haunts you?

Attachments

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
False. I have plenty of enemies, but it is normally mutual and nothing ever really becomes of it since we both just disagree over something.

TPBM, have you ever talked about or mentioned to your parents about you masturbating?

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
False... The most I did was sleep with a friend's ex-girlfriend. And when I say sleep, I mean I got some Z's in the same bed... and they were long broken up.

TPBM, have you ever walked in on your parents having sex?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, a pack of peanut m&ms, me and my cousins used to take their baby strollers through the mall and take shoes, clothes, all kindsa shit. they didn't grow out of it but i did.

TPBM has has a loved one or friend that's currently incarcerated.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No.. by accident...not the peeping Tom sort of looking, at least......but I was taking a bath once when I was about 15 and the best friend/next door neighbors windows was open to the world (our windows are right across from each other). I saw my friends mom naked .....she was so fine..... What a body...I still think about her even today. BTW, she the one that took us to the beach and was staring at my crouch the whole time

TPBM-have you ever been hurt by someone you later found out really had a crush on you?

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, I actually want my lips reduced.
TPBM
Have you ever used a friend's towel to dry off your privates without telling them? And then put it back

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True, I actually want my lips reduced.
TPBM
Have you ever used a friend's towel to dry off your privates without telling them? And then put it back

False, I always have told them what towel I'm going to use and ask if they want me to throw it in the wash. BTW, if you are using a towel to dry off after a shower, shouldn't your junk be clean anyways... and thus you using the towel should be null?

TPBM, have you ever camped outside and been afraid that an animal was trying to get into your sleeping quarters (tent/sleeping bag/camper/etc)?

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
False, I always have told them what towel I'm going to use and ask if they want me to throw it in the wash. BTW, if you are using a towel to dry off after a shower, shouldn't your junk be clean anyways... and thus you using the towel should be null?

TPBM, have you ever camped outside and been afraid that an animal was trying to get into your sleeping quarters (tent/sleeping bag/camper/etc)?

True, if the animal were my bf's penis.
(and its not null, i wouldn't care is someone's balls and asshole were clean, I wouldn't want in on my towel, to eventually touch my face) And I thought it would be funny, but.....thank you Debbie Downer.

TPBM
Has at one point in their life, given someone a butter-cup. (Catch a fart in your hand and shove it in someone's face)

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

True,
I like to fish over a weekend sometimes..and where I fish, there have sightings of Mountian lions... I always carry a pistol...but if you're asleep... it might be a LITTLE late.

TPBM, More money or more education?

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
more money! and no buttercup! gross.

TPBM did something really bad that his/her parents disowned him/her.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
False, never been disowned!

TPBM, have you ever been looking through someone's pictures on their digital camera and find some "naughty" ones of them?

True, if the animal were my bf's penis.
(and its not null, i wouldn't care is someone's balls and asshole were clean, I wouldn't want in on my towel, to eventually touch my face) And I thought it would be funny, but.....thank you Debbie Downer.
LOL. Sorry man. I understand your position, but I guess I look at it differently. If the junk is clean, then the skin there is the same as their back or hand skin. It just happens to be taboo because of where it is at. And oddly enough, I am kind of a germophobe... Meh...

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but it's been awkward warning friends of mine to not look through my photo album on my cell phone because there are tons of naked pictures of me on it.

TPBM has had their ass kicked at a public venue like a bar, club, concert, etc.