The pour your heart out thread.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe you get this out of your system elsewhere, but if not, do it here. Someone cares. Whats on/ in your mind? (serious issues only)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess this is as good as anywhere. What do you do when you give everything to someone, sacrifice everything to build a future, and they leave? Where do you go, when you;ve lost everything that means everything, and there is no chance of ever finding it again, when you spend your whole life doing your best for others, and time after time after time, all you get is loss, and abandoned, and forgotten? Is all of life loss? Is there anything that is worth loving, or living for, that doesn;t turn on you, or shift to destroy you? Is there any reason to be a decent person, when only the worst people get rewarded for their actions? There are no life answers, only deeper, harder questions, that have no answers, no meaning. When at the end of the day, when night falls, the only thing that is left is loss....
OK--thanks---that helped me get it out of my brain and into words. I'll go back to my usual smart assed self now.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is as good as anywhere. What do you do when you give everything to someone, sacrifice everything to build a future, and they leave? Where do you go, when you;ve lost everything that means everything, and there is no chance of ever finding it again, when you spend your whole life doing your best for others, and time after time after time, all you get is loss, and abandoned, and forgotten? Is all of life loss? Is there anything that is worth loving, or living for, that doesn;t turn on you, or shift to destroy you? Is there any reason to be a decent person, when only the worst people get rewarded for their actions? There are no life answers, only deeper, harder questions, that have no answers, no meaning. When at the end of the day, when night falls, the only thing that is left is loss....

My thoughts exactly. Life is very funny at times and it seems like the girls you like just go over to people that abuse them. Or the only people you attract is the people that abuse you.........

If thats the case, why bother living when you "are used and abused to serve like hell until one day you are found dead in a cell?" (/me was thinking of Grandmaster Flash)