the power of a huge cock

B_cheeselover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, what a stupid reason to stay with someone. big cocks aren't/shouldn't be the "be-all and end-all".[/QUOTE]
------------------------------------------------------------
I stayed because I had the opportunity to suck a huge dick (my favourite hobby) without leaving home as many times a day as I want ( until 7 cumshots a day , every day !!!)

If that's not winning the lottery for a "natural born cocksucker" like me , what can I say ?

But you're right , big cocks aren't/ shouldn't be the "be-all and end-all" , I also like medium and small cocks , as long as I like their SHAPE and their TASTE with a lot of precum (mmmm) , and if the guy is a really dominant bastard mouthfucking me while holding my head with both hands , I think I'll accept any size and shape !

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, a big cock, or just a beautiful cock demands attention. It's a beautiful thing, no matter if you're str8 or gay. To this day I still remember the first time I saw my Dad's huge, uncut soft cock. It left an indelible impression.

Hang around a beautiful big cock long enough and watch where it ends up.

Mike_Ockisbig

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the power of a big dick means confidence. I know that no matter how many big wigs are in the next meeting I have to give, no matter how rich or powerful they are... I have something they wish they could have. And no matter how bad things go, I still more then likely have the biggest cock in the room.

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine has gotten me men that are far sexier than I am, and wouldnt have a shot with if I wasnt hung. Brings them back repeatedly too.

Ive never had a guy who wanted to be my bottom yet also be the alpha male

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
I kinda get that being big can be a confidence boost to some but it really doesn't do much for me. I'm a 7x5.5 which is big.. not huge or anything. But even if it was bigger.. I don't think it would help that much. It's so shallow to pride yourself over things you had no part in at all. I'm proud over what I did, rather than what I was blessed with. And I've been blessed with a lot of creativity but no way to channel it, a sharp brain that's kinda wasting away and... a big penis? That.. can urinate and.. impregnate women?

I've never actually wished to be bigger. It's such a pointless exercise to wish for the impossible. I get a lot more joy working on things I can actually improve. I've had so much fun with the badboy between my legs, seems kinda ungrateful to wanna wish for more.

bigbrisguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get what you are saying, and you can enjoy having the cock you have without a doubt, but I think that the effect a big cock has on other people, rather than the confidence or feeling it gives its owner, is far more pronounced.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
I get what you are saying, and you can enjoy having the cock you have without a doubt, but I think that the effect a big cock has on other people, rather than the confidence or feeling it gives its owner, is far more pronounced.

Yeah I can totally get that.. to have that one thing at the back of your mind that no one can take away from you because.. no matter how much shit people give you, they'll likely always wish to be you in that respect and... I at one point woulda agreed. I remember saying something like that to a friend while rollin' on E haha, so a part of me definitely agrees. But right now... I don't know, as I said..actions carry a lot more weight for me than things that just 'are'. It's nice to fall back on, but I guess in my case, it's just not what I wanna fall back on.

D_DSj3xcq

1st Like
Media
Hi there,

I perfectly know what you mean as I am a hung man myself. I'm a married man and have a lot of str8 buddies. I'm not a shy guy, I do sports, I bath naked in river, etc. So yes, some are really intrigued by my cock. Some just stare without saying nothing, some comment and speak, some (a few) asked to touch it.
For me, my size is natural… it's mine, I never try to increase it or whatever. If other men want to now how it feels, it's not a problem for me.

where can we meet up !!!

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to call mine "The Almighty Club." I've seen women go through a lot of effort for dick. I've even had women that have orgasms just from holding it. But I often see the look on their face after they get over the surprise, they seemed compelled to put it in their mouth. It's so sexy because their look goes from surprise to serious.

And I've flashed women that want to get a closer look. I once flashed a woman that was closing up a fast food restaurant. She actually came and opened the front door and came out so she could see better. I had already put it away, but I kindly pulled it back out upon her request.

Another time I flashed these two older ladies. I waited for them to get in their car, my car was in front of theirs. When they pulled from the parking spot and passed me, I made sure that my dick was close to the passenger side window. They stopped, backed up and rolled down the window. They both complimented me on the size of my dick and then drove off. Most women just want to see, and few times they have asked to touch it. And yes, I flash with the watches on!

Attachments

rock_cok

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit the power of a huge cock gets my curious side out and makes me think what i wud really do if faced with one. Ive never seen one in person but still find something intriguing and impressive about a huge cock anything 8inches plus def has my bi curious sides attention.
Im fine and happy with my big-ish member knowing that we get what we are given although i would never say no to adding a few extra inches.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
an huge cock or a monster cock could be good only for sex or a fuck, only a mad may belive that with an huge cock he could be the best lover or the best man in the world.
You can have a big cock too but be a totally jerck that can give love to no one.
honestly cock it is an issue only if it is too small, all people in this world love cocks and in particular all men, it is our totem to show how we are the alpha men.
Of course gay and but for a reason and str8 for an other but cock with out the person looks like a cake with out sugar. it's good to see but not good to eat

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it all. I am 6'3" tall, and in college I was an elite athlete and figure model at the art school. I also worked construction jobs all the way through college, and beyond. I had strength, stamina, staying power, and a big cock. Not only that, I'm a very nice man. I care for my neighbors, co-workers, and everybody else I meet.
But when there was a constant supply of every variety of young woman looking for a big dick attached to a strong, healthy young body, I was very available. It didn't make me more humble. It didn't make me a better person. In fact, it made me a bit of a dog. I have never abused anybody, so my conscience is clear, but it could have gone the other way.

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it all. I am 6'3" tall, and in college I was an elite athlete and figure model at the art school. I also worked construction jobs all the way through college, and beyond. I had strength, stamina, staying power, and a big cock. Not only that, I'm a very nice man. I care for my neighbors, co-workers, and everybody else I meet.
But when there was a constant supply of every variety of young woman looking for a big dick attached to a strong, healthy young body, I was very available. It didn't make me more humble. It didn't make me a better person. In fact, it made me a bit of a dog. I have never abused anybody, so my conscience is clear, but it could have gone the other way.
ya you are a nice guy, and apparently have little resemblance to your avatar

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if it is better to have the big cock or to love big cocks. Not having a big cock I've found a great consolation prize is the fact that I just love big cocks so much. I don't know if I would if I had one myself. I can have so much fun with a big cock.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello,

While I am a straight male, I cannot deny the power of a huge cock in a room.

I wish I had a hulking 10 inch monster cock but I dont

When I have seen a huge one, it startles me

I have seen hung men in the gym showers, public restrooms, etc and it always fascinates me

Something about the persuasion of a huge one always makes me stop in my tracks

I dont want any homosexual contact but I think its mostly envy

If I had the chance to hold one in my hands I probably would just to feel the power of it but no further

Anyone else know what I mean?

I can relate 100%!! My GF also gets super turned on by a big cock. To the point that she is even speechless. Gets her super wet!!

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

While I am a straight male, I cannot deny the power of a huge cock in a room.

I wish I had a hulking 10 inch monster cock but I dont

When I have seen a huge one, it startles me

I have seen hung men in the gym showers, public restrooms, etc and it always fascinates me

Something about the persuasion of a huge one always makes me stop in my tracks

I dont want any homosexual contact but I think its mostly envy

If I had the chance to hold one in my hands I probably would just to feel the power of it but no further

Anyone else know what I mean?

I'm on the other side of this, the one that is hung. I've had the stares, the comments, and the curious ones. Yes, I've been blessed with a big dick, yet I've also been blessed with artistic talent. Do I exploit both of them for my personal gain?? Yes I do.
Being larger than most does have certain advantages. :)
9r

Reactions: Davela2