Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To Lucidbass:
I absolutely love your point of view on big dick pride!
And with you having a 7 x 5.5" dick... I can understand why you would not wish for a bigger one. However, I do have to ask... what if you were only given a 5" x 4.25" dick? Do you think you might have given more thought to being bigger? Hypothetical I know, but I am only asking for your thoughts.

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Here's my take. I got a dick that's just a hair over 8". And IF I squeeze REAL hard I MIGHT get to 8.25. WHO THE FREAKIN' cares? My wife loves what I have. And I am not thick by any real means if you look at the the girth of a lot of the guys here. I'm normally 4.5" With my fist at the base, well, I might got to 4.75". WTF??? If I have a loving partner, whom I know for a freaking fact took bigger but decided on me, well, I'm happy as all get out. And three children to boot? Yeah spermies!!!!!! It's about love, pure and simple. If I had a 5 incher, which I had at some point in my development, and that was it, I hope it was ME that my partner chose, not what was hanging limply between my legs. And knowing my wife, it was me, not some stupid dangly thing that I piss out of mostly! Nuff said.

Misfit

GNS27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my take. I got a dick that's just a hair over 8". And IF I squeeze REAL hard I MIGHT get to 8.25. WHO THE FREAKIN' cares? My wife loves what I have. And I am not thick by any real means if you look at the the girth of a lot of the guys here. I'm normally 4.5" With my fist at the base, well, I might got to 4.75". WTF??? If I have a loving partner, whom I know for a freaking fact took bigger but decided on me, well, I'm happy as all get out. And three children to boot? Yeah spermies!!!!!! It's about love, pure and simple. If I had a 5 incher, which I had at some point in my development, and that was it, I hope it was ME that my partner chose, not what was hanging limply between my legs. And knowing my wife, it was me, not some stupid dangly thing that I piss out of mostly! Nuff said.

Misfit

Couldn't have said it any better

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I've seen the power of having a big one...I had a friend/coworker basically who slept with nearly every girl in our circle of friends and I know the fact of him having a large dick sparked the female curiosity/interest.

hikarukujo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm average at best, about 6.5x5, but I've always wondered what it would be to have an honest to god monster cock. One of my exes dated a guy who was 10.25x7 and in six months they could only fuck twice (he had trouble taking even me, took an hour to get him stretched and relaxed). But I still loved thinking about seeing him split open on that monster.

My last ex and I were talking the other day and he described the guy he dated after me as having a "nice boyfriend cock". Part of me wondered what that meant, and he described it as the difference between climbing the steep hill near your house and climbing Mt. Everest. You might climb Everest once in your life and feel accomplished, but you don't want to do it every day. The hill near your house is steep enough to make you break a sweat and get out of breath but you can do it every day and feel accomplished, too.

Still, learning the guy was smaller than me didn't help the fantasy about my ex taking a massive cock. I think I'll always be attracted to them even if I don't really want one.

peacenlove84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At 7.5-8x5.5, I can say I've never failed to please a partner. And at the end of the day, that's the power that matters, and dudes with average or even below average cocks are more than capable of pleasing every partner too.

The "power" idea, beyond providing pleasure, I think, is of a more ego-stroking, insecurity-driven nature. I'm definitely at fault, still trying to PE my way to more girth, but I can recognize that the last inch or whatever is a selfish and ultimately unnecessary one.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WELL MATE THINK SUCH POWER ONLY EXIST IF YOUR FRIENDS ARE ADDICT TO HUGE COCK.
OF COURSE IN SUCH THOSE FRIENDS SUFFER THE SMALL DICK WEAKNESS.
YOU MUST MOVE IN AN SPECIFIC FRIENDSHIP CIRCULE.
AND THE OTHER ITEM ARE FEMALES. THAT ONE WITH WIDE OR BIG VAGINA.
HAVENT OTHER WAY TO SEARCH A HUGE DICK THAT DONT LET HER FEEL SO SLACK.
But ALSO IS MINORITY FEMALE GROUP

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dick hasn't prevented girls from cheating on me. It's not about what's down there guys..

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really there is not any power in a big cock
just only when males live rounded by such world associatted with small groups of females and gays that worship big cocks,
in other hand if big cock would imply some type of power, africa would be the world greatest continent ever known but something happen that it fail,
may be dark skin complexion associated with huge dick ,dont work in every sence of the word.
I mean huge dick would only work with white guy but exist few ones
so them for an specific,isolated white male suddenly could exist an sexual power
according to africa information

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello,

While I am a straight male, I cannot deny the power of a huge cock in a room.

I wish I had a hulking 10 inch monster cock but I dont

When I have seen a huge one, it startles me

I have seen hung men in the gym showers, public restrooms, etc and it always fascinates me

Something about the persuasion of a huge one always makes me stop in my tracks

I dont want any homosexual contact but I think its mostly envy

If I had the chance to hold one in my hands I probably would just to feel the power of it but no further

Anyone else know what I mean?

Man do I ever, one of the most powerful feelings, especially after about 6 beers without taking a piss. The feeling is overwhelming!!
Sorry for that I couldn't resist. :)

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think that all of the responses have touched on a different aspect of having a big penis. It is a symbol of power. How many of us would be here, if this site were called the "Average / Small Penis Support Group"?

Size does matter to some, but not to all. Others may not see it, but see the rest of you. For some, this is a good thing. For others here, their large endowments may be the only thing that they have going for them. Sad really.

Any thinking person would agree that sex should always be pleasurable, and, never hurt. For the larger endowed among us, it likely means being more careful.

Does a big dick give confidence? It was a confidence-giver to my brothers and me. None of us has the brains to launch satellites or be able to quote large pieces of text by memory. That said, each of us knew we had something rare.

In marriage, each of the four of us married an alpha-woman - all high-powered professionals. We had the confidence to pursue them. Our marriages have all been successful, because each of us had the good sense to work at them. We knew, where sexual fantasy stopped, and, reality began.

With friends, some know of my size, but, it is not discussed. We have other things that we discuss. I have only discussed size here on this site.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Listen I understand the power thing, a mans' penis is definitely part of his power.
But the power is he can procreate, not his size.
I never have been envious of a mans' cock size. I find at clubs, the guy with the best talk game and a sense of humor will get the women fastest. And most straight men with big cocks are very reluctant to show it by wearing anything but loose pants or shorts.
I have been with a couple men, average cocks but man they knew what to do with it.
One of them cum like a geyser which impresses me..and been with a couple guys, big as cocks and lazy as shit..
It's all pretty relevant. I've seen some big cocks that were ugly and average ones that were
extremely handsome, powerful.
Just one thing, if a man let's you put a hand around his power, his cock
you better watch out, dont drop your mouth open in awe because he sure will pump some cock into your throat

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Western culture keeps hammering into us the myths that a larger penis equates to a superior man. This is, of course, bullshit, but because it's hammered into all of us who live in it from a young age, we're all affected by it to one extent or another.

Some men use it as a focus for insecurity and obsess with wishing they had a bigger one. Some men use the fact that they have a big one as a focus for narcissism and bolstering their notions of self-worth.

Generally, in my experience, women roll their eyes in exasperation at just how extensively obsessed men tend to be with their penis size and comparison to that of other men.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't feel that way at all tbh. How can a guy with a big dick be powerful over something he had no control over but was born with? It wasn't like HE did ANYTHING at all to make it big. It just is. There will always be larger than me out there, and smaller and I really don't care. Size does not equal power to me at all.
That's exactly how I felt until I was dumped by a woman who told me she found someone with a bigger dick. She was into cock size to begin with or she wouldn't have picked me up at the college swimming pool in my speedos, but she wanted the biggest possible, and I was only in the 94th percentile. You are in for more excitement than most men if you finally give in like I did and enjoy the idea.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So true! I always like to say a really big cock is like a Ferrari or a Bentley ...when you see one, you can't help but stare in complete awe....but do you REALLY want one yourself? All the attention it brings...and people always asking "what's it like?" and "can I take it for a ride?" You'd probably get tired of it. I prefer a Honda.
There was a Dr. Seuss book with a story "Gertrude McFuzz" that had this theme. I forget if it was Gertrude or her friend who had the big huge feathers, but the main character envied them and one day got ahold of some feather-enlarging pills that caused her to sprout another feather, then another...she took the whole bottle and got too many feathers, outdoing the competition, but then discovered she could no longer fly! I can't remember if she went back to what she started with and was happy with it. Probably.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My ex has a massive huge cock , but he was ugly , older than me , extremely bad taste in clothes and furniture , uneducated , stupid , manipulative , malicious and mean...I realized all this the first 6 weeks but stayed 2 years with him !

He wanted me to suck his dick several times a day , which I did because I love to suck , HATING and DESPISING him at the same time !

So yes , I guess having a big dick gives you power over some people (fools like me )

Sometimes when we were having a walk in town , he was singing in the street : " ...and I have a big di-i-ick , la-la-la.." !!!
What an asshole !

In fact , I was never in love with him , but I stayed because I felt like I had won at the dick-lottery .

This is too funny. You remind me of my ex gf who told me later she had dumped me to be with an older guy who was bigger. She loved sucking the hugest cock she could find, and he was super-thick. She had an amazing ability to deepthroat me with ease, and said he was more of a challenge, but "I like the challenge." She said he withheld his dick from her at first until she "begged him for it."

Your post makes me realize, though, I have had several opportunities to have guys with huge cocks and though I was dying to have that experience each one of them was just repugnant to me for reasons of their personalities. Even the one who was good looking and had a great body in addition to a huge cock, and was willing...he was just such a dork I couldn't imagine doing anything with him. Totally turned off.

He was the one my wife left to be with me. He had 11 inches. (I saw him in the locker room so I know she was not remembering inaccurately.) I had 7.5.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

While I am a straight male, I cannot deny the power of a huge cock in a room.

I wish I had a hulking 10 inch monster cock but I dont

When I have seen a huge one, it startles me

I have seen hung men in the gym showers, public restrooms, etc and it always fascinates me

Something about the persuasion of a huge one always makes me stop in my tracks

I dont want any homosexual contact but I think its mostly envy

If I had the chance to hold one in my hands I probably would just to feel the power of it but no further

Anyone else know what I mean?

I was going to play basketball at the Y one day (when I was in my very early teens) and walked in to the locker room and standing in front of me were two guys talking together totally naked. They were toweling off after their showers and one of them was a black guy with the longest soft penis I had ever seen. I'd never felt that way about any cock before. It was magnificent and I just stood there for awhile staring at it. I didn't care what anyone thought because i knew I'd probably never see anything like this again. The slightest movement by him made his cock swing slowly back and forth, I can still see it in my minds eye.
That's how my fascination with a big penis began, especially a really long one.