The Power of Erection

pussythecat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone!

I was searching some information about the subject of male erecetion.I couldn't find any info about this subject anywhere,maybe i didn't know exactly how to look,anyway maybe you can help me.

I have a husband.When he gets hard,his penis doesn't get higher that much,it is like,his penis points forward,when it gets up.Is that normal?Could it be that way because of some kind of sexual disease?
I can't be sure.Because as i remember(it was very long time ago),my ex got so hard,it was going straight up to his belly.And i did not have much exprience to compare with,also i looked at the pics of erections online but there are all kinds of them.
Maybe you know something about that?

Thanks for the answers.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hai!
I'm a gurl and I want all the ladies to talk about their men's erections so I can flog off. Teehheee.

Thanks for the answers.

paradisefalls69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a guy is erect it could go in any direction... some men point straight up, some point straight out, and in rare cases some have a curve that goes downward... all is absolutely normal... i wouldn't worry about it unless it got questionable bumps or markings on it... those are what you would need to worry about...there are some stds that men have no symptoms but women do...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
When a guy is erect it could go in any direction... some men point straight up, some point straight out, and in rare cases some have a curve that goes downward... all is absolutely normal... i wouldn't worry about it unless it got questionable bumps or markings on it... those are what you would need to worry about...there are some stds that men have no symptoms but women do...

does a vein bump account as a turn off for you too??

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I was searching some information about the subject of male erecetion.I couldn't find any info about this subject anywhere,maybe i didn't know exactly how to look,anyway maybe you can help me.

This is undoubtedly a fib. If you had actually searched the site you would have found hundreds (perhaps thousands of threads about this topic) and most would have been in The Healthy Penis forum, whence I have just towed this thread.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erections are fun and I can present several options. It all just depends on the level of excitement and mood.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone!

I have a husband.When he gets hard,his penis doesn't get higher that much,it is like,his penis points forward,when it gets up.Is that normal?Could it be that way because of some kind of sexual disease?
I can't be sure.Because as i remember(it was very long time ago),my ex got so hard,it was going straight up to his belly.And i did not have much exprience to compare with,also i looked at the pics of erections online but there are all kinds of them.
Maybe you know something about that?

Thanks for the answers.

I'm a docter, so I'm here to help.

Here are some salacious photos of diseased peni:

Bent peens dot com

Hope this "helps".

pussythecat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you for the answers!

i really couldn't find any good answers till now.maybe it is a silly question for you,but i was really wondering about it.
in my case,he doesn't have a bent penis...

by the way,i am not a troll,maybe an elf... :p english is not my native language,so i am sorry for mistakes...

Erections are fun and I can present several options. It all just depends on the level of excitement and mood.

of course,but some men don't get it straight up so high,as i understand...

let me show a picture,that i found on the net...
see what i meant?

Attachments

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
by the way,i am not a troll,maybe an elf... :p english is not my native language,so i am sorry for mistakes...

I believe some are accusing you of being a man? Care to defend yourself?

If you are a hot woman as I would like to believe, and one interested in the upward pointer, I just might know a guy <-- who's pics fit that description ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
male, female, genderless angel fish..

easy answer is: if he's always been that way, he's normal and healthy. his penis is okay.

there are internal structures that determine which way his penis will go when erect. he's just got downward slope. as long as his erection quality is satisfactory for you both, there isn't an issue.

if he's having trouble staying hard enough for penetration, you might call in the services of a doctor. everything from blood pressure, diabetes or hormonal issues might cause flagging erections.

there are heaps of threads here to read through. don't be afraid to bump a thread to ask questions.

pussythecat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you,it was very helpful...
when i searched as "erection",i got 7620 threads...believe i've already read many pages of "Healthy Penis" thread.but if i would know that opening a thread would cause so much trouble,i wouldn't,and keep reading many more pages to find an op who has the exact same problem that i have.........i just needed to ask,sorry for the trouble reading my thread and wasting your time.

and you don't need to be sarcastic,i did not mean some dreadful diseases,but you never know,i wanted to check ppl who know about it.i am a sceptic person...

I believe some are accusing you of being a man? Care to defend yourself?

If you are a hot woman as I would like to believe, and one interested in the upward pointer, I just might know a guy <-- who's pics fit that description ;)

thank you for the offer,but i got to pass that,altough it is quite tempting :)
but i can prove that i am a girl...