The POWER of HUGE COCKS

JackedMuscle: Guys, this muscle stud can start you on the road to IMMENSE POWER. If you are HUNG HUGE, there is NO LIMIT to the POWER you can have in work, sex or anything else. Your only need is to be HUGE HUNG and to be able to totally focus on your cock and nothing else. This will change your life. You must think of it as it's own entity and with the things I will show you, you will be amazed at what comes to you.

wvalady1968: If you think that, truly, and aren't just trying to sell something, then you've set your sights much too low.

Being well endowed can help in some areas, and it can be a detriment. But it's no panacea for life, any more than is being wealthy or extremely intelligent.

You're sad. Go away.

Allie

TragicWhiteKnight: Wow, I knew this forum would get a motivational speaker one of these days...After all, who needs self-confidence lessons more than people with huge schlongs.

I just hope there's a pyramid scheme somewhere in this.

[fingers crossed]

MichaelWith11: I'm feeling MUCH better already! My self-esteem and self-confidence have been on a steady downward slide ever since I discovered that I was one of "the big guys." Frankly, I had despaired of ever regaining some measure of self-worth.

But now, thanks to this motivational speaker, I find that I have real potential. All I need do is forget about everything else in my world except what's between my legs, and there's NO LIMIT to what I can accomplish....

Oh....wait a minute....if I forget about everything else, then there's nothing left to accomplish....or anyone to share it with....or any way to enjoy....or....

<putting cold compress on my forehead>

<planning to watch Dr. Phil instead>

Oh, well.....

Michael

sammygirly: [quote author=JackedMuscle link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#0 date=09/02/03 at 09:36:12]You must think of it as it's own entity and with the things I will show you, you will be amazed at what comes to you.  [/quote]

So...but can it find water like those forked sticks?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#5 date=09/02/03 at 16:11:21]

So...but can it find water like those forked sticks?[/quote]

Even better ... it canproduce water! Uh ... I hope you're not looking for drinking water?

gigantikok: No problem if you like it tasting salty...

Wait.

What am I talking about?? :D

prepstudinsc: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#7 date=09/02/03 at 19:16:23]No problem if you like it tasting salty...

Wait.

What am I talking about?? :D[/quote]

Gig-
I hope you're not speaking from experience! :D

Prep

Javierdude22: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#7 date=09/02/03 at 19:16:23]No problem if you like it tasting salty...

Wait.

What am I talking about?? :D[/quote]

:D :D :D :D....and this time you brought me my morning cheer Gig....LOL

Dantesco: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#7 date=09/02/03 at 19:16:23]No problem if you like it tasting salty...
[/quote]

Add a twist of lime and a straw, then offer it to your incessantly bitchy landlady. She will think your gesture most kind and youll feel better about yourself!

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Dantesco link=board=meetgreet;num=1062521113;start=0#10 date=09/03/03 at 07:15:40]

Add a twist of lime and a straw, then offer it to your incessantly bitchy landlady. She will think your gesture most kind and youll feel better about yourself!
[/quote]

Well, that's put me off cocktails for the rest of my life.

This group's better than Alcoholics Anonymous...

spike: so if i fall in love with my dick i will be a millionare who has lots of girlfriends (or bitches)...what kind of job is that??? I guess that i you want me to be a pimp!!!