Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW, that was just incredible as to what can be done with Adobe, ironic I have the latest edition installed and have no clue as to use it....guess I'll need some lessons!!! DAMN!!!:biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's awesome! All the celeb photos are 'airbrushed'/edited. But that was insane! She looked nothing like her original. My only complaint is the hair did look a little fake. Still amazing though!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's the liquify tool in action.

I do things like that every day to a much lesser extent. Brides love it when you can shave off 10-20 pounds. Face portraits are easy to manipulate too. I can get rid of any blemish, add makeup, change eyecolor, change shape of features, etc. I regularly give digital nosejobs. I've made people look 20 years younger. The trick when doing this kind of thing for clients is making it so it's subtle enough that it still looks like them, but better.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
That's the liquify tool in action.

I do things like that every day to a much lesser extent. Brides love it when you can shave off 10-20 pounds. Face portraits are easy to manipulate too. I can get rid of any blemish, add makeup, change eyecolor, change shape of features, etc. I regularly give digital nosejobs. I've made people look 20 years younger. The trick when doing this kind of thing for clients is making it so it's subtle enough that it still looks like them, but better.

Do me. :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was just looking at this with a colleague and we noticed two things--

first, the original image looks like it was inflated to look bigger itself, which, in theory, would make it easy to go back to that original. who knows. it's a possibility.

also, since we're looking at such a low resolution video, there's no way to tell how good the image holds up when looking at it closely. there are all sorts of goofy artifacts you can get from those tools that may not show up to us at such a low resolution. the hair is something I'd have to see closeup-- that's hard to fake.

This guy:

photoretouching_glrnnferon

is famous for his retouching, but his site looks like it's under construction at the moment. it's fascinating what he does, and it's mostly well-known stars that he retouches for print work.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently got photoshop, I hadn't wanted to alter myself in any way what I did want to use it for was altering the backgrounds on my photos, I'm a bit paranoid about my family seeing me on this site so at the moment when I take photos I fling the decorating sheets up which makes taking photos a pain in the arse. I'd planned on using backgrounds of photos and art I found on the net taking anything like people or other distracting things out and dropping myself in, unfortunately it's so much fun altering the backgrounds I might never get around to learning how to do the other bit which would be cutting myself out of a photo I'd taken and putting me in the one I'd edited. Plus I'll probably end up in prison for stealing images from the net :)