The power of tits!

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think your breasts have power over men or this is just a myths?

If yes, in which situation did it occur?
Are you proud of it? do you use it wisely?
Or you think it's diminishing of your true nature.

I post this question in the women's issues, because I want to hear of some story's of men's that did fall.
Behold the power of tit's!

Myths or reality and how often?

Reactions: lapdog2001

TheBiggestBooty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion probably isn't wanted but, I think there's a difference between people who like breasts and people who have a breast fetish. The former will like the look of breasts and the other will do anything to interact with them.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have as much power as the dominated allows. There's a difference between attention and power. They have been more a distraction than an asset in the past.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They have as much power as the dominated allows. There's a difference between attention and power. They have been more a distraction than an asset in the past.
This has been my experience too. Though, I have gotten to jump some lines and use some clean, employee facilities instead of the dirty public ones. Also, certain people assume you're an idiot if they're big enough, and underestimation can be a huge advantage.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My breasts are adored by men and women alike. I enjoy having them. Would I use them to manipulate someone or to get out of a speeding ticket? No.

Agreed. Just found out that 65 in a 45 is almost $200. I knew I should have done my eyebrows.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Agreed. Just found out that 65 in a 45 is almost $200. I knew I should have done my eyebrows.

As a makeup artist the best advice I can give you is to never forget the importance of good eyebrows. ;)

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others have said, it is more about how much importance the other person puts on them. Therefore they decide how much they are willing to let me get away with. Since I have a clean driving record, though I've been pulled over quite a few times in the past by male and female officers, I'm going to say that people give breasts a lot of power. Lucky for me I have several easy access tops that I can pulled down to show cleavage in 0.02 seconds. :D

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If anyone has ever been distracted by my breasts, I have never used it to my advantage. I'm a little too dorky for that anyway. That's not to say that they haven't garnered attention, but purposeful use? No.

Although, I'm not above using them with a partner for teasing purposes...that can be fun. :)

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's a myth, your all saying that it's the counter part that decide to let it get a hold on himself.
It's the men or women that ogle your breast and follow it like flies on sugar.
So would you say that you embrace the influence that your breast have on others?
Is it something that you can judge, like "is falling for it, go girls!"
Does it happen a lot?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I am in a sexual scenario I am able to judge instantly by the look on their face when I take off my shirt and especially my bra. When the bra comes off they drop and bounce slightly. My partner(s) get a sparkle in their eye and reach out to grab like MINE MINE MINE. I love that. They do have power over those people.

When I am dressed and out and about I honestly don't notice anyone staring at them. I have so many tattoos it's really hard to know what people are specifically looking at when they stare at me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot even begin to explain how nervous I was following mammoplasty reduction surgery. My dear hubby told me that everything would be OK and not to worry, that he would love me no matter what. When I came out of recovery and was waking up in my room the surgeon came in to check on everything and change the dressings. I couldn't even look. My husband stood at the foot of the hospital bed watching the doctor remove the bandages. I watched his face as the dressings were removed. That big smile on his face lifted all my worries. It also gave me the courage to look down.

The doc looked at my relieved face, chuckled and said "You still got the power, honey."

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I am dressed and out and about I honestly don't notice anyone staring at them. I have so many tattoos it's really hard to know what people are specifically looking at when they stare at me.
a lot of guy try and be sneaky

I just look if I want to I don't care if I get caught looking..

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's a myth, your all saying that it's the counter part that decide to let it get a hold on himself.
It's the men or women that ogle your breast and follow it like flies on sugar.
So would you say that you embrace the influence that your breast have on others?
Is it something that you can judge, like "is falling for it, go girls!"
Does it happen a lot?

Personally, I embrace anything that keeps my driving record clean and my car insurance low! lol Plus a few other perks that I can think of.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I embrace anything that keeps my driving record clean and my car insurance low! lol Plus a few other perks that I can think of.
If you display lots of cleavage, and pretend to be only slightly smarter than toast you can frustrate a cop to the point where he doesn't want to be bogged down by your ditzy nonsense a second longer. The rack creates underestimation. Mine does, anyway. What you do with this underestimation is up to you.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit that tits do carry some amount of power. Personally speaking here, I can't help but notice a well-equipped woman, but I try not to be too obvious in staring for too long.

Now, with that being said, there's a lot more to it than just a big set of tits when it comes to "power" over me. A big set of boobs is an attention getter, though, but not the most important thing. I'll take an average set of boobs on a great all-around girl rather than a woman with massive tits but with a bad attitude, etc...that I just don't get along with.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you display lots of cleavage, and pretend to be only slightly smarter than toast you can frustrate a cop to the point where he doesn't want to be bogged down by your ditzy nonsense a second longer. The rack creates underestimation. Mine does, anyway. What you do with this underestimation is up to you.

Ok, it's not much different then playing the deaf. I mean could you say that it was really related to using your breast as a manipulation device. Did you saw him staring?

The cops that let you go with just a warning is something but I'm sure there's plenty of other situation where breast have power over men's. I heard waitress getting a boob job and earning much more money then before.