The power of tits!

Do you think your breasts have power over men or this is just a myths?

If yes, in which situation did it occur?
Are you proud of it? do you use it wisely?
Or you think it's diminishing of your true nature.

I post this question in the women's issues, because I want to hear of some story's of men's that did fall.
Behold the power of tit's!

Myths or reality and how often?

If the man allows it, yeah, they can draw their eye.

In just about any situation when I'm not wearing a t-shirt or something that shows absolutely zero cleavage/skin. It's just a part of my body, I don't really care about it that much. And no I don't "use" it. My true nature remains the same, whether or not some asshat can't have courtesy to just let it be a simple glance or two, rather than ogling/behaving in a scuzzy manner.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I cannot even begin to explain how nervous I was following mammoplasty reduction surgery. My dear hubby told me that everything would be OK and not to worry, that he would love me no matter what. When I came out of recovery and was waking up in my room the surgeon came in to check on everything and change the dressings. I couldn't even look. My husband stood at the foot of the hospital bed watching the doctor remove the bandages. I watched his face as the dressings were removed. That big smile on his face lifted all my worries. It also gave me the courage to look down.

The doc looked at my relieved face, chuckled and said "You still got the power, honey."
If you don't mind me asking what size did you start as and what did you end up as? I know I've seen you mention reduction other places and by the sounds of it they sounded really big/heavy and a pain in the ass (more accurately probably back,traps,shoulders,neck.)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't mind me asking what size did you start as and what did you end up as? I know I've seen you mention reduction other places and by the sounds of it they sounded really big/heavy and a pain in the ass (more accurately probably back,traps,shoulders,neck.)

I was a very full G cup. I'm a on the good side of a DD now, originally a D right after surgery. It is amazing the difference; the relief was immediate.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
This weekend I over heard a conversation between my two teenage cousins. It was at a late family party and I just joined the teenage girls down in the basement. The 18years old responded quietly "no". This was brief and awkward. But it made me wonder.

Does all women don't feel anything with their breast and develop a feeling at the expense of meany hours of breast play. Just like prostate massage, the brain create associate stimulation to pleasure...

Did you ever ask yourself the same question?

I know I'm focusing a lot of attention on breasts... I'm not THAT obsess with breast, it's just happen that situation come up, and I wanted to share that awkward question...
I can answer your question.

Most women are going to feel something. Unless you got nerve damage, your gonna feel it.
Whether or not "most" actually enjoy it. That's another topic. I'm going to make a big bad assumption and say most do... if done the right way. (right way varies a lil to woman to woman)

There are some women (very few) that will orgasm from just playing with their breasts.
Some women's breasts are far too sensitive and dislike play as it is mostly uncomfortable
Some have less sensitivity... so obviously they feel less thus either don't enjoy or need more intense play.
Some flat out don't like it for whatever their reason.
Some like it
Some love it.
Some like it but hate it because of what ever fucked up reason they have in their head ( something along the lines of guilt, shame, confusion, etc)

That should be a fairly good answer.
As far as whether or not I have wondered if she enjoys it. Her actions and face would tell me that... I just hope she's not a good actor or else it's a Lose/Lose (win/lose/lose) situation ( I get to play with boobs at her expense , relationships expense, and my expense whether or not I know it at the time thus the win/lose/lose)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlteredEgo

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can answer your question.

Most women are going to feel something. Unless you got nerve damage, your gonna feel it.
Whether or not "most" actually enjoy it. That's another topic. I'm going to make a big bad assumption and say most do... if done the right way. (right way varies a lil to woman to woman)

There are some women (very few) that will orgasm from just playing with their breasts.
Some women's breasts are far too sensitive and dislike play as it is mostly uncomfortable
Some have less sensitivity... so obviously they feel less thus either don't enjoy or need more intense play.
Some flat out don't like it for whatever their reason.
Some like it
Some love it.
Some like it but hate it because of what ever fucked up reason they have in their head ( something along the lines of guilt, shame, confusion, etc)

That should be a fairly good answer.
As far as whether or not I have wondered if she enjoys it. Her actions and face would tell me that... I just hope she's not a good actor or else it's a Lose/Lose (win/lose/lose) situation ( I get to play with boobs at her expense , relationships expense, and my expense whether or not I know it at the time thus the win/lose/lose)

Thanks Doranq, I really appreciate your view on it. First I feel bad of that my post have been deleted because of mention of teenage girls, but really it was just exchange of two words.

Doranq, what you describe is all situation possible. so may as well declare that there's no consensus.
My assumption about breast been not wired for stimulation, and with time develop some association to pleasure is the case for most of them...

I do a comparison with prostate stimulation, some men do feel it, some don't but I can say that most will develop it if they try. Just like men can feel breast play, but most don't because it's not associated to pleasure in the mind of men.

I know it a lot of generalization, I'm just asking the point of view of others. I'm pretty sure we wont find consensus on this subject and I should do a other treat at it is, but I don't want to argue too much over it.

Thanks.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think your breasts have power over men or this is just a myths?

If yes, in which situation did it occur?
Are you proud of it? do you use it wisely?
Or you think it's diminishing of your true nature.

I post this question in the women's issues, because I want to hear of some story's of men's that did fall.
Behold the power of tit's!

Myths or reality and how often?

THIS is not a woman's issue. This is just a post created by a man who loves big breasts. This should have been posted in Ask a Woman.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THIS is not a woman's issue. This is just a post created by a man who loves big breasts. This should have been posted in Ask a Woman.

Your right that this treat is not entirely women issue, It does concern women, because women are the one dealing with the influence of their breast.

I decided to post this question in the women issues, because I wanted feed back from both side of the influence of breast. Something I can't get in the "ask a women", and this question does concern women directly.

So what do you suggest, that I post a question concerning women in the men section ?

this treat here is exactly why the question "Difference between women issues and ask a woman ?" is so important, Like I said in that treat, the "ask a women" need a twinkling, so the OP can enable or disable that restriction.